Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
Made a Hugh difference to my sleep pattern
My Son took a while to adjust but eventually started to sleep longer and in his own bed!!
The Pillow has a nice cooling effect.
Everything came super quick and was well packaged without plastic. The bedding is really comfortable. I would recommend this company.
Worth the price!
Very comfortable
Good product and Website. Very fast delivery, Thankyou !
Fantastic, what more can I say highly recommended
Great pillow! Can't sleep without it anymore.
The Panda pillow was SO comfortable, I bought a Panda topper. Best thing I EVER did in the aid of a comfortable night’s sleep!!
I bought this pillow because I was experiencing stiffness and discomfort in my neck and migraines. I'm happy to say that the migraines have drastically reduced since the Panda pillow came into my life. Is it a cure? Is it coincidence. No idea. But I'm a happy customer either way!
Really comfortable and very happy with purchase
Bought a new mattress which was quite hard, so bought Panda topper and was instantly amazed at how comfortable it was. Instantly relieved my backache. Absolutely over the moon with my Panda topper. Highly recommend.
Comfortable pillows that give great neck support. Well worth the price!
We got the duvet and the mattress protector. The duvet is very good, warm, not sweaty, light and cosy. We didn't like the mattress protector, I didn't realise it had a waterproof backing, which as adults we don't need, I thought it would just be a thick bamboo fabric layer to prevent sweat and dirt getting on to the mattress. I could tell that I was sleeping on a plastic sheet, albeit with a nice soft top, by the feel and the sound of it. They also mixed or order and sent the wing products to start with, but rectified this within 24 hours
Very prompt delivery. Excellent product and extremely comfortable. Highly recommended.
Absolutely brilliant can't fault anything love my pillow BEST ever if only I'd found Panda earlier.
One of the comfiest toppers we’ve had!
Finally a good night's sleep, after many years of aches and pains in my neck, back and arms I discovered it was my pillow causing the problems. It took a few nights to get use to but after that it's amazing, no more plumping up of pillows as they return to the original shape, it's removable cover makes easy cleaning and the price was amazing compared to the price I was paying for Dunlop pillows and a ten year guarantee was the icing on the cake. 😁
Thank you Panda from one very happy customer.
Bought for daughter going back to university she said it was so comfy she had a great night's sleep and there was no smell at all best money I've spent even though it was expensive compared to others.
I have a panda mattress topper and a pillow. My pillow is the best I ever had and I am so hard to please with my neck pain. My mattress topper is very comfy and cool. The only little criticism is that it moves a bit. However I would still have it over any other I have ever tried.
Panda London is rated 4.78 based on 2,437 reviews