Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
Very good matters, quick delivery,
Excellent pillows, no more neck pain. Great customer service when I requested my firm pillow be changed for a softer one.
Excellent product, well packaged and quick delivery
Great product
Amazing product & customer support A special thank you to Tom who I spoke with on the phone.
So comfy change my bed and my sleep
We were looking to upgrade our pillows for something better to sleep on and Panda definitely delivered.
Delivery and customer service is excellent. The first pillow was too soft for me ( I'm very fussy when it comes to pillows) but they sent me a firmer one which is just perfect. Very pleased.
Excellent super comfortable pillow with just the right support for someone who sleeps on their back, I haven't slept so well for years. Panda service is also exceptional.
Lovely product, company and service :)
This pillow is definitely the most comfortable I've ever had
Silky soft. Very comfortable. High quality. I would definately recommend the items I have bought so far (duvet & covers). I plan to buy more. Customer-service was excellent. One thing to note: Although dealing with the company directly - one of the items was dispatched via Amazon; this meant both parcels were each marked as one-of-one. Just thought it was worth mentioning. Overall 10/10. Excellent. :-)
Love the pillow, best one I have ever had. Only one small complaint, a normal sized pillow case is to big for it, but that is a minor difficulty considering how comfortable it is. Thoroughly encourage anyone to buy a Panda pillow they will not be sorry. Easily the most pleasant purchase I have ever made for a good nights sleep after years of discarding pillows that were never 'right'.
Service & Delivery very good & for the pillow I got for my wife she thinks it is excellent.
I had surgery on my upper spine a few years ago and have struggled to find a pillow that properly supported me while I sleep - then I heard about Panda - The difference my panda pillow has made to my comfort and sleep is a miracle... Best thing I’ve bought all year..!!!
Speedy delivery. Less packing plastic than other products. Superbly comfortable pillow. Would recommend.
Excellent product used to add softness to orthopedic mattress for a better night's sleep. Thank you
Best quality!
These toppers are fantastic and I have now bought three. Super king, double and a single. If your bed is too hard or you have had ortho surgery to shoulders hips, knees or you have skeletal discomfort these are great. They don’t look very thick but they really are effective. I could not manage without one now. Much better than feather, down or inferior memory foam products.
Was having issues with lower pain on one side, policemans heel and golfers elbow. I have a firm mattress and noticed when I stayed in hotels that have softer mattresses the symptoms eased so decided to try a topper. All I can say is that after a few weeks all disappeared, maybe coincidence maybe not. Either way I'm far more comfortable in bed now.
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,005 reviews