Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
Deliveryvgood
Ordrred the pillow as a gift for my husband.he says it didn't do much. At the same time its just comfortable. So I'm pretty neutral on the review front. Probably expected too much reading all the reviews. Not sure if its worth the money.
I purchased both the bamboo duvet and the bamboo bedding. I will say I am very impressed with the duvet and think it is well worth the money. However I believe the bedding is a little too expensive for what you get.
It stunk for the first week!

Ok after this, don’t think it was worth the price paid though.
Way too expensive product for the quality you receive.
The topper is very comfortable we bought a king size one but it is not quite the exact width of the bed hence down both side there is a lip which is rather annoying
Good. The pillow is slightly to large and bulky
The pillows were delivered very quickly but unfortunately they were not for us, both myself and my husband struggled to sleep with them and found they exacerbated existing neck conditions, we persevered for a couple of weeks but had to send them back, refunded in full.
There are a lot of things I like about my mattress topper but after a bit of use I’m finding it a bit soft and developing aches. Also it rarely stays in place and I spend a lot of time repositioning it. I probably would not buy it again but might work for others
Customer support responded quickly to email query
Purchased mattress topper from a retail shop. It stays nicely on top of mattress. It is O.K. to sleep on but I expected it to be better with all the great reviews. It gets very warm on the part your sleeping on but when you roll over it is quite cool. No issue with the smell of product. It is a bit pricey as maybe I expected it to be more of a luxury product. Still early days using this topper so will wait and see if it improves.
Nice pillow. Unfortunately it has not worked in helping me wake up on occasion without a very sore neck. I also find I need to turn it over through the night as it gets hot.. a little disappointed
I love bamboo bedding so thought I’d try a bed set from Panda Life. The material is gorgeous - soft and cool in the warm weather we’ve had this summer. What stopped me giving it 5 stars is the shrinkage ... both the king size duvet cover and fitted sheet are more like a double now. I can’t fit my duvet in the cover flat and fight with the fitted sheet every time I put it on the bed. I know bamboo material shrinks however this is a bit of a joke. I have followed the washing instructions exactly and only wash the bedding in Ecover laundry liquid and line dry / iron. I should have purchased a super king set. Shame as I love the material.
brilliant softness, but expensive and not noticeably cooler than other cheaper sheets. If you sweat at night, your sweat will leave white 'tide marks' on the sheets, which is problematic if the sheets aren't white
Customer service wasn't prompt to be honest, the product however we like very much.
We chose the panda because of its heat-regulating properties. The topper is very comfortable, but we didn't find that it helped with keeping cool. I would recommend if you're choosing for comfort. Excellent customer service though - the return process is very simple and fast.
Fairly comfortable but now very think.
The fabric the eye mask is made of is lovely to wear and very comfortable against the skin. It fits well enough and excludes 85-90% of the light. As I can't tolerate anything tight around my head the mask may slip a little but that can't be helped. However, my mask is somewhat misshapen and appears to have been rather badly cut and sewn. I didn't send it back because it's for me and it doesn't affect the effectiveness but I was a little disappointed.
Excellent quality mattress protector. Breathable and silent.
The customer service from Panda is exceptional.
Thank you.
Hasn't really done much for me in the way of improved sleep.
Panda London is rated 4.78 based on 2,685 reviews