Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
Fairly comfortable but now very think.
The fabric the eye mask is made of is lovely to wear and very comfortable against the skin. It fits well enough and excludes 85-90% of the light. As I can't tolerate anything tight around my head the mask may slip a little but that can't be helped. However, my mask is somewhat misshapen and appears to have been rather badly cut and sewn. I didn't send it back because it's for me and it doesn't affect the effectiveness but I was a little disappointed.
Excellent quality mattress protector. Breathable and silent.
The customer service from Panda is exceptional.
Thank you.
Hasn't really done much for me in the way of improved sleep.
Overall pleased with the topper it does tend to dip on the sides we have been laying on and we are not “big” people and isn’t popping back as flat as I would have expected, but it has made the mattress more comfortable so can’t complain to much?
I think the eye mask is relatively expensive for something that has a flimsy and uncomfortable strap, isn’t particularly soft and not scented. Light tends to get in around the nose part, so not great for purpose. I bought it because of the general ethos of the company which I agree with, but the product itself was a bit disappointing.
I bought the mattress topper and pillow. The topper is great, sleeping much better now. The pillow however is uncomfortable and i am disappointed considering the price. The delivery was fast and easy.
The pillow is a bit too soft & put my neck on an awkward angle, the first pillow was too high.
I thought Panda only sold one type of pillow and thought these were the shredded type, which are far more comfortable than the solid type...But overall, the solid pillows are acceptable in comfort
Thought it would be firmer than it is
Very small in size although comfy
The topper we ordered does not really have the cooling feature advertised, still feels very hot in bed. We have some springs in our mattress which the topper does cover well however it’s also not as soft and comfortable as expected
I purchased an entire bedding set. The bamboo sheets are excellent, the pillows a bit uncomfortable. However, we are disappointed with the mattress topper as it gives off a chemical smell and is definitely not hypo-allergenic. Even after several weeks being spread out in a spare bedroom, the whole room is filled with its smell and we really don't know what to do with it. Also I wonder if the environmental credentials also cover the mattress topper and the pillows.
Not as happy with pillows as we would have liked, ok but not great.
I like it but not realy for that price.
The mattress topper was the wrong size when it arrived. This was remedied by customer services very quickly and with courtesy. In use it was cooler than the one it replaced but disappointingly still very warm.It was not cool as advertised well not cool enough. The technology involved needs improvement.r
The topper has improved made my mattress much more comfortable than it was. It's softer than I would have liked and somehow it feels less effective when two people are sleeping on the double bed instead of one.
from ordering to delivery service ok. Pillow no comfy at all.
Based on the description I expected that the mattress topper will help to regulate the temperature when sleeping, however it is just warmer than it is without the topper, which is disappointing.
I was hoping that I would get some relief of back pain, which is not the case either, however while those 2 aspects did not turn out as expected, it is a little bit like sleeping on a soft cloud, which is nice.
A little too firm for my liking- sent it back, refund came quickly.
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,060 reviews