Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
Looking forward to trying out the mattress topper. My friend loves hers so I’m hoping my back will be happier in the mornings from now on...!
Pillow is very comfortable and is very pleasant to sleep on. I'm very happy with the pillow.
Very pleased with my mattress topper. Extremely comfortable.
Those pillows are just wonderful. I haven't slept so well in years...
The delivery was really quick. The quality of the pillow is excellent. It helps relaxing
I was extremely impressed with the customer service I received. I was kept informed of my delivery status, and I was surprised that my mattress topper was delivered in just a few days. Me and my partner have a good nights sleep, as the mattress topper is very comfortable. I have recommended to all my friends and family.
Much heavier than expected but this is not a complaint just an observation. Very comfortable topper. Opened and left for 24 hours before using and didn't notice any smell which others had commented on. Very pleased with purchase and price.
Excellent customer service. I experienced a small fault when placing my and a customer service rep got back to me immediately and offered me free next-day delivery to make up for it. Highly recommended.
These feel like silk and wash really well in the machine, no need to handwah these. Love to see them in orange or yellow.
very supportive and comfortable pillow.
My two-year old absolutely adores her duvet. It’s lovely and soft and not too warm. Very happy we chose Panda :)
This is life changing, i have had back problems for so long with my mattress but the Panda topper saved my life
The best sheets I’ve ever had.
We have purchased both bedding and pillows and can honestly say am very happy with both!

I have had problems getting pillows that would not get too hot and make me perspire - and so pleased that at last the pillow and bedding is keeping me cool even with recent high temperatures

A good purchase with fantastic results!!
Very happy. Great pillow, sleeping better than ever.
Felt a big difference the first night. Second night I slept for 9 hours without the normal pressure point aches that would awaken me. Third night a little restless but not because of the topper. Very satisfied with your product. It replaced an inferior topper that did little to relieve my pressure point discomfort. Highly recommended to those who might suffer similar symptoms as myself.
Very pleased indeed with the mattress topper and pillow combo. My mattress was giving me a sore back but now I can get a good night's sleep in comfort
Have both mattress topper and pillows bought recently, amazing best purchase ever, highly recommended
Quick delivery, beautiful product. Eco friendly packaging. I really liked the packaging and lack of plastic.
I bought the linen & bamboo blend, bed sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase set. It’s not cold like poly cotton sheets, it’s not warm like flannel sheets, it’s in the middle. Best bedding I’ve ever bought. Very comfortable. I will buy another set and I would recommend it to others 100%
very happy with this product. Will replace my other quilt with one of these.
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,060 reviews