Panda Life Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on."
"Love my pillow, and superb customer service!"
"Bought a Simba mattress at beginning of year which i now find just that bit too hard. Felt very achey all over in the mornings and just wanted / needed to get out of the bed. Ordered the topper which has made a huge difference. A tad like tempur but you don't get that having to climb out of a dip feeling. Not warm or hot either. Five nights on it now and i honestly don't wnt to get out of bed in the mornings. Recommended. And i've just ordered the pillow."
"Bought a pillow as a gift for my wife. She loves it and I "borrow" it when she is not looking!"
"Great product and quick, reliable delivery."
"Prompt safe delivery of my pillow, which has given me a more comfortable nights sleep."
"Easy to order , quick delivery & a great pillowc"
"Excellent delivery service. Pillow is high quality and very comfortable. Thanks!"
"Amazing topper. Fantastic quality, supportive and comfortable."
"First class all the way! Nothing is too much trouble for these guys, they bend over backwards to get it right for you. Recommend Panda for quality of product and outstanding customer service and all at a fair price."
"Amazing quality and super comfortable mattress topper."
"Excellent pillow and good customer service."
"I’ve now owned my panda pillow for several months so I felt that it’s time for a review. After suffering from neck & shoulder pains for some time I began looking for the possible causes. I had a suspicion that the pillows I was using may have been a possible cause because I would find myself chopping and changing the pillow arrangements throughout the night. Some days I would awake with the typical ‘I think I must of slept funny’ crick in the neck, leaving me having to turn my upper body to view things out of my direct line of sight, and other days were better but never really good. So I decided to start looking for possible pillow replacements. I’m not going to say why I initially decided on a panda pillow, as if you’re reading this you’ve already started doing your own research, although I will say why I highly recommend them. Now I know that £40 to £50 isn’t expensive for a quality pillow. But to myself £40 to £50 is quite a sizeable amount of money so it wasn’t a whimsical decision choosing a panda. But I’m bloody glad I did! Out of the box.... When I first felt the pillow I was quite concerned how hard the pillow felt. Especially in comparison to my soft, 'comfy' pillows that I currently had. But I’d done my research, paid my money and I now had the pillow in my hands so I slung my old pillows in a cupboard (just in case) and gave the panda pillow a go. First night.... Ummmmm is this going to work!? Initially the pillow felt quite hard and I was unsure of my decision. But, once again, I’d done my research, and I was also sick of doing my robotic movements in order to change the direction of my view, so I stuck with it. After a bit of pillow beating (unnecessary) I found my head settling into the memory foam and I was out like the proverbial light. Not having used memory foam or any other hard(er) pillows before it did take a little getting use to. But that doesn’t take long. The reason I continue to use my panda pillow & benefits.... Fast forward several months and my neck & shoulder aches have reduced massively. In fact the aches and pains began to ease within days, once I’d adjusted to the pillow. I found that using the pillow helped me to sleep better as well. I found myself adopting the side sleeping position and awaking in pretty much the same position. This never happened with my 'comfy' pillows. I would toss and turn during the night, rearrange my pillows, sling one on the floor etc etc and awake feeling tired, and for most of the time in some kind of pain. This is pretty much a thing of the past, thankfully! I took my old pillows out of the cupboard that I’d slung them in and slung them once again. This time into the bin and I didn’t say thanks or give them a send off. They didn’t deserve it! Now I find my panda pillow super comfy. No more first night pillow beating, my head just finds its spot, settles in and lights out. Awesome 😴 So would I recommend one? Most definitely. Are there better pillows out there? Quite possibly. But for myself my panda pillow has helped me sleep better, awake pretty much pain free and it didn’t completely empty my piggy bank. Are they for everyone? Now that I can’t answer. But as the company offer a trial period, why not give one a go and see if it could be as beneficial to yourself as it was for myself? No brainer really! Any advice? If you decide to give one a go then stick with it for a few days, and allow yourself to adjust to the pillow in order to start seeing if it could offer the same benefits as it did for me. I hope this review helps someone out there to stop having to pretend to be a robot in order to view something out of the corner of your eye! Thanks Panda pillow guys & gals! 😴"
"Superb quality, soft and smooth silky like! would purchase again"
"Love these pillows both myself and my daughter has one"
"Are topper is so comfortable we love it 👍👍👍"
"Mattress topper does exactly what it promises. No backache. Super cosy. Love it. We both do."
"Delighted with the pillows"
"Took a risk purchasing suvh expensive toppers. They are wonderful and will buy a third for guest room. Keeps me at a constant temperature and feel luxurious. Buy one!"
"Very comfy pillows, delivered promptly"
"The service is just wonderful. The product is amazing, very good quality. We love it."
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 791 reviews