Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
Good, comfortable, is hot to sleep on
A little firmer than I anticipated but I like the way the pillow quickly forms to meet your contours and remains overnight. Overall I am pleased
After purchasing a new mattress which was too hard, we decided to try the Panda mattress topper. So far so good! Both my husband and I are beginning to feel less stiff and achy in the morning. It's very comfortable and doesn't make you too hot. We hope this is the key to a good nights sleep. I don't know any other topper that comes with a 10 year guarantee.
Only had the topper for a few days but it has definitely made my (too hard) bed more comfortable. Reserving the last star as I can’t comment on the long term performance of the topper.
Excellent eye masks, good weight and quality
I have only received my mattress topper today, but it does look good quality. I did have problems with delivery, but that was down to carrier (i think). When i telephoned Panda the person who answered the phone said he would sort it out, and he did.
Very good service.
Only had it on the bed for a week so far so good
So far so good only had it on the bed for a week
I have purchased both child pillows as a gift (not yet given) but have purchased other Panda products and have been very satisfied with the delivery and the goods
The eye mask is soft and comfortable to wear. It does not block 100% of light out and because the seams at the edges are soft they don't stay down. Lovely product but not the amazing replacement I was hoping for.
A very good product I am very happy with it.
Well packed and price good,seems good value and well made.
Bought a couple of pillows and am reasonably impressed with them. They are nice and firm and do mould to a supportive position. However, they aren't quite as deep as I'd like and not, perhaps, as cool as I'd expected. Much better than anything I've had before, though!
Took a few nights to get used to but have now adjusted and feel comfortable. Would like a change of pillow case as not a standard size so my stock don’t fit !
Itbis very comfortable and helps us sleep.
It did as advertised and improved and extended the life of our old mattress.
Absolutely love my Panda pillow. If I would change anything at all, it would be to make it more cooling.
I love the pillows, they are super comfortable and I feel better knowing that I'm sleeping on non-toxic materials. I was very impressed that their outer packaging is biodegradable plastic, but then confused and disappointed to find a non-biodegradable plastic bag surrounding the pillows. If that could also be biodegradable plastic/a different material, I would give 5*!
After one night only, I can truthfully say that it was very comfortable. I found it a bit warmer than I expected it to be (I guess the memory foam has a lot to do with that?). Obviously I cannot recommend anything after just one night, but I have no reason to believe that there will be any issues with my purchase. Oh, and something for the marketing people....we did not realise that we had to let it 'breathe' before sleeping on it (and hopefully it will not mar any future experience)! Maybe put that information in big letters on the sites selling it, plus a big warning on the box? Something like that anyway.
Good product, very comfortable & gives a good night's sleep in our King size bed. Prompt delivery & overall good service.
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,060 reviews