Panda London Reviews

Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
Very comfortable, like sleeping on a giant marshmallow.
Item securely packed and delivered on time as estimated.
i have only received the mattress topper this morning. i am unable to comment on the product itself although the delivery was excellent and the packaging very good. the instructions were very easy to follow
I would have preferred a softer matress topper, but that's my fault orthopedic came so that's what I must have picked
I purchased a topper bundle I'm only using the topper at the moment itself and so far so good later I will try the pillows so far I'm very happy with the topper
Whilst I appreciate the product and think it is well made with a good softness, it is too thin for me. I like to have my hand under my pillow when I sleep but with this pillow that leads to me having a headache as it doesn't cushion the space enough. If it was an inch thicker it would be perfect, but as it is it doesn't work for me.
Really comfortable. The only downside is that our super king size has the elastic corner tapes at the wrong angle so they ping up all the time. Need to be farther from the corner to stay in place properly.
topper was great for about a year. Plus new covers are a bit expensive and don’t last long.
So far good.
I like the products, very comfy. I would recommend and just have a couple of criticisms. The pillow is small, which means it doesn't mark your half of the bed. And the topper slips so needs to be readjusted every so often.
Delivered on time. Item ordered was as described and good quality.
Lovey soft pillow cases, very happy
amazing! it's an actual memory foam, as expected. Not the kind that comes up in search when you type 'memory foam'...! ie Emma mattress, Otty, etc
So glad I got what I wanted for half the money I initially spent on the whole mattress! Who knew a topper could make such a difference.
Love it, comfiest pillow.
Only downside is the pillow case gets easily dirty. Worth buying separate.
I'm still getting used to my Panda mattress topper. I have an old mattress but the amount I would have to spend on a new one made me consider a topper as a less expensive alternative. It's made a huge difference in the comfort level of my sleeping experience and feels altogether like a new mattress thanks to the topper. The 'welcome' my bed gives me is palpable though I do find the firm-but-squidgy aspect of memory foam a little curious. It may simply be about getting used to it. Happy to stick with it though!
Great Product
Very pleased with price & delivery speed, been using topper for over s month now, found it very warm to start with but I seem to have got more used to it now, I would recommend to friends and family though, on the whole I'm happy.
Quick delivery, pleased with product.
It has taken me a long time to get used to my topper, but i do sleep alot better, although have had some issues with lower back pain due to it possibly being too soft for me with regard to back support..i decided to keep the topper though, as the much improved sleep is helping me feel much less fatigued as the day goes on. The quality of the product is excellent and customer serice was faultless, i am very impressed ! Alison Jack.
Fits ikea bed/mattress well comfortable
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,639 reviews