Panda Life Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
I bought the standard pillowcases in vintage pink as I wanted a different colour that would complement the bedding colours we already have (grey, rust, dark blue, beige/bronze). Important note: I am a total textile and colour geek having studied both in my BA degree. I love them! The quality of the material is great and the colour is more beautiful than it was on any screens I viewed before buying; it is actually slightly warmer. I like the colour and quality of the material so much that, having previously intended on sticking to only buying linen duvet covers, I am hoping to buy a vintage pink duvet cover from panda soon instead. We also have a baby on the way so keeping bedding organic and meeting the Oeko-Tex standard 100 is even more important to me right now.
My partner has slept much better but does need 2 pillows.
The pillows are small and the covers have got bobbly which is not great.
good communication - happy with the product so far!
comfortable
bought it for my 92 year old mother who is just so comfortable great product
Love the pillow, it’s helped my neck pain and is very comfy. My only complaint is that it’s too small! Would prefer it if it were average pillow size but it’s still fine & I love it.
Would have loved it to be slightly thicker, but we are still getting a good nights sleep now
Its a lovely item, not as deep as I thought.
Super comfy. Feels really fresh. Bought it to alleviate back pain which it has a bit but bit as much as advertised which is a shame due to the price.
We have been really pleased with our Panda bedding set. It arrived quickly and is good quality, lovely and soft and very comfortable. If I’m being critical the fabric does pile slightly in places and our sheet creases but we are very happy.
Love how soft it is!
It rucks a bit , especially with my husband who moves around more than me. He does not feel it as uncomfortable though. I am just hoping that the rucking will not cause it to split.
It is lovely soft easy to put on bed seems to crease as I toss and turn all night but very good service as well just looking for the most comfy pillow now
It is vey good and I am very happy with the purchase. Maybe it is a little softer than optimal but overall recommended.
Excellent service. The topper has not worked brilliantly for me, but that's not a comment on the product, which is of a high quality and I am sure would be excellent for someone who can take to memory foam. Unfortunately, I don't think that's me. I have decded to keep it nevertheless and pass it on to family members.
The duvet is amazingly soft and lightweight and has kept me relatively cool so far this summer. The memory foam pillows are harder than I expected but I have got used to them.
I bought some toddler bedding which I would recommend. Very smooth, soft and cool, great for any kids with skin conditions. Not long after I had bought one of items it developed a hole in a seam. Panda life were great and sent me a replacement one out straight away.
Love my pillow. Very different to feather previous one but reckon it's helping my back already. My wife finds hers slightly to hard but wonder if this will be a matter of time.
Very soft eye mask. One piece of advice should you revise the design - the strap is too thin and therefore pulls along the middle of the eye patch. It therefore touches the eye and the top and bottom stick out a bit (letting some light in). An improvement would be either to have a wider strap or - probably preferable - to have two straps, one slightly higher than the middle and one slightly lower,
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 827 reviews