Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
Speedy delivery, nice design, much more comfortable than a regular pillow. Would be good if the inside of the pillow could be made as sustainably as the cover.
Good quality and feels soft!
Lovely quality, perfect support for a good nights sleep. Could only be improved by making it a standard size (just a little too small for standard pillow case).
Great service. The pillows are soft to the touch and very supportive. However, I am disappointed with their size. They are smaller than a standard pillow and thus you have a smaller surface area for sleeping on. Additionally standard pillow cases are too large for them. This leaves a rather messy effect after making the bed. Given how expensive these pillows were I would not buy again unless the manufacturer made them larger to fit standard pillowcases
Lovely product, fast delivery, little expensive but you have to pay for quality.
Quick response and helpful
I've purchased more than one item and I don't know which you want a review for????
I love the feel of my topper. It feels soft, but supportive. The straps seem to hold it in place on the mattress. So far I have slept well on it. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that it does tend to make my bed a bit warmer, though not as warm as other memory foam I have tried. It is fine to have that warmth now, just hope it is not too hot in the summer.
Not used it yet as purchased for use in caravan but product looks of good quality
Pillows are very comfortable but pillow case got damaged after first night so I do not think it will last. I guess we will need to use different cases instead.
This is the first memory foam mattress I have bought so can’t compare with others, it’s very comfortable, warm and cosy, love how it moulds to my body only down side is the straps that are supposed to fit round the corners of my 27/28cm deep mattress are straining to fit and look like they might snap although only time will tell, otherwise very happy with purchase.
Kids love their new pillows!
I've just ordered one and not yet slept on it. I suffer from sweating at night and with the bamboo cover is meant to regulate heat. Can anyone tell me whether I should use my mattress protector as I'd like to protect the cover but then my mattress protector may keep in the warmth and defeats the objective of the bamboo keeping you cool? Any advice would be appreciated.
Keep up the good work.
The gel infused topper was purchased to soften our memory foam mattress and has not disappointed. Good value for money and delivered on time.
very prompt delivery and the product looks and feels good. Having just received the topper I cannot comment yet on its sleep quality
It's really good, not as thick as expected, bit provides great support.
So far so good, only had a few days but pleased so far
Minimum 10 characters.
Bought to add on top of a firm-hard mattress. Definitely made more comfortable
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,137 reviews