Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
Bought this topper a year ago from Costco U.K. and it’s terrible. The picture advertising it shows it deeper than it actually is.
I have persevered with it as I have FMS and needed some comfort even though I have a gel mattress.
I’ve tried to put a review on the Costco site but can’t find where to add it so I’m putting it on your site. I’m extremely disappointed that it’s bad.
Topper after laying on it went down to nothing, no support whatsoever, much thinner that I expected and a waste of £149.
The blue foam doesn’t stop me from sweating, in fact it’s worse than the last topper I had which had a cool cover like yours.
This memory foam mattress should be twice as thick to make a difference.
From one totally upset customer.
The 1 star is for the customer service which was amazing and I cannot fault. The pillow was horrific, lost its bounce back and every day I woke up extremely dizzy due to how low the pillow was
Sadly, despite following the washing instructions, the fitted sheet I ordered has shrunk after being washing twice so no longer fits our mattress. I ordered many other items but want a new sheet or refund as very sad about this and would like a refund. The matching pillows/duvet set are fine but the sheet was not sized to take shrinkage adequately into account. I got a notification that I would be contacted by someone within 48hrs on 2nd June but its now 17th June and still have not heard.
I’ve had my Panda duvet for a few months now and have found two problems.
Firstly that the duvet has a shiny cover and constantly slips down within the duvet cover. The super king size is heavy, so difficult to shake the duvet back up within the cover.
The second and biggest problem is that the duvet releases lots of fluff. This is very messy when changing the bed and all of my sheets and duvet covers are now covered in this fluff which is difficult to remove. After washing the bedclothes my house is full of fluff meaning extra vacuuming. Disappointed!
While at first I thought these pillows to be extremely good quality and very comfortable, I was saddened to find out that after 4 months of use the support of both my pillows was lost and I was left battling with them to find a comfortable position. The team at panda we’re quick to reply with acknowledgment of my 10 year guarantee, however the burden is on me to provide suitable wrap for postage and pay for delivery; no reimbursement permitted. Considering I bought two pillows and I deem both to have the same problem, I will therefore not be returning the pillows at my own cost to potentially be put in this same position 4 months down the line. (Royal Mail 2nd class Large parcel delivery = £15 for 2 pillows) Regards
Within one week of using the eye mask the inside started coming out in little strands through the outer material. If you try to pull then more of the inside comes out.. If you try to cut it off, then after a day or so it starts again. Within one week there were white strands poking out all over the mask, looked horrible and the strands are very irritating whilst trying to sleep tickling your nose. Bad quality and for the price this shouldn't happen.
Took a month to receive it, retains a lot of heat and incredibly soft. Feel very let down
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,086 reviews