Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
While at first I thought these pillows to be extremely good quality and very comfortable, I was saddened to find out that after 4 months of use the support of both my pillows was lost and I was left battling with them to find a comfortable position. The team at panda we’re quick to reply with acknowledgment of my 10 year guarantee, however the burden is on me to provide suitable wrap for postage and pay for delivery; no reimbursement permitted. Considering I bought two pillows and I deem both to have the same problem, I will therefore not be returning the pillows at my own cost to potentially be put in this same position 4 months down the line. (Royal Mail 2nd class Large parcel delivery = £15 for 2 pillows) Regards
Within one week of using the eye mask the inside started coming out in little strands through the outer material. If you try to pull then more of the inside comes out.. If you try to cut it off, then after a day or so it starts again. Within one week there were white strands poking out all over the mask, looked horrible and the strands are very irritating whilst trying to sleep tickling your nose. Bad quality and for the price this shouldn't happen.
Took a month to receive it, retains a lot of heat and incredibly soft. Feel very let down
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,146 reviews