Panda London Reviews

Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
Ordered over two weeks ago and still nothing delivered. Won't order from this site again.
After extensive research to purchase color bamboo linen and good reviews I purchased one from your website.

1. I and my husband use bamboo linen for over 3 years. We decided to switch our bed linen to bamboo after all beautiful reviews about benefits about night sweats and being super absorbent. We been using linen from All Bamboo and we bought some from M&S too.
2. We choose to by from My Panda because I wanted change and have some color in our bedroom. Only negative feedback i read about buttons and honestly they are disaster. I give up to close them and they are not right for the bed line.
3. We tried for 3 nights to sleep in bed linen but after that i just removed and i do not wish to use longer. It has lovely cold feeling ( that is only plus) but during night my husband and even me end up waking up at least 3 times to change our shirts and turn blanket around. it takes lots of moisture out from your body and does not absorbs. It is very disappointing for bamboo linen. It feels like is cheep viscose and not 100% bamboo. Before use i washed linen in cold water without washing powder and without softener.
Honestly it does have feeling of bamboo and price does not match comfort. Sorry maybe something has happened during production.

I contacted your team with concerns couple of weeks ago and never heard anything back.
Unable to leave a full review as I am waiting for a new bed to be delivered so haven't used them yet. I will leave full review when I have used them.
Not worth the money very disappointed. Looks like a bag of rags on the bed
Bought the eye mask after reading reviews and have to disagree with them. Whilst the material is lovely and soft there is nothing else about it that is agreeable. The design is poor, the soft material makes it too floppy and it folds over when wearing it in part due to the thin elastic that holds it in place.
The position of the elastic and thinness of it, applies a line of pressure directly across the centre of the eyes making it uncomfortable and also allows the top and bottom of the mask to fold over. The 'bra' slider used to alter the length of the elastic is uncomfortable if you lie on it and causes pressure damage, in my case to the ear.
This was not a cheap item and is very disappointing and not worth the large price tag.
Purchased 2 mattresses-silly me- believed the positive reviews! They are uncomfortable, thinner than advertised, hard and not worth the money. I just missed the return by 30 days due to my own fault.
I have been incredibly disappointed in this product, and the service of Panda London on the whole. The product is clearly advertised as having a unique feature of 'temperature control' and the implication being that your night's sleep on the topper will be of a comfortable temperature. I have not found this to be the case. After months of worrying that i was unwell due to night-sweats i tried sleeping a night without the topper. This immediately solved my problem and i have not slept a night on the topper since. I reported this to the customer service team and requested that i be issued a refund based on my severe discomfort which had been caused by the topper. After some initial responses firstly refusing a refund, then offering a replacement (which is borderline comical) and finally issuing a 'gesture of good will' £50 gift card, i have not had a single response to my complaint in a month now. The whole experience with the product, and customer service which Panda London provide, has been hugely off-putting. For a product line which is towards the higher price point the quality of service and product does not nearly justify this. Please be aware that if you are looking for a mattress topper which is cool to sleep on and does not make you uncomfortably and unbearably warm then do not purchase this product.
Bamboo eye mask was uncomfortable due to positioning of the headband adjusting clip
I asked for a refund due to this design defect I haven’t even had an acknowledgement of my request letter
Although at first, the fabric seems nice and soft and cool to touch, I quickly realised that it gets really hot really quickly.

Ended up not even using it, as it gets quite hot on nights, with the constant need to keep moving in order to get cool.

Probably wouldn’t buy them again for their cooling effect.
Bought this topper a year ago from Costco U.K. and it’s terrible. The picture advertising it shows it deeper than it actually is.
I have persevered with it as I have FMS and needed some comfort even though I have a gel mattress.
I’ve tried to put a review on the Costco site but can’t find where to add it so I’m putting it on your site. I’m extremely disappointed that it’s bad.
Topper after laying on it went down to nothing, no support whatsoever, much thinner that I expected and a waste of £149.
The blue foam doesn’t stop me from sweating, in fact it’s worse than the last topper I had which had a cool cover like yours.
This memory foam mattress should be twice as thick to make a difference.
From one totally upset customer.
The 1 star is for the customer service which was amazing and I cannot fault. The pillow was horrific, lost its bounce back and every day I woke up extremely dizzy due to how low the pillow was
Sadly, despite following the washing instructions, the fitted sheet I ordered has shrunk after being washing twice so no longer fits our mattress. I ordered many other items but want a new sheet or refund as very sad about this and would like a refund. The matching pillows/duvet set are fine but the sheet was not sized to take shrinkage adequately into account. I got a notification that I would be contacted by someone within 48hrs on 2nd June but its now 17th June and still have not heard.
I’ve had my Panda duvet for a few months now and have found two problems.
Firstly that the duvet has a shiny cover and constantly slips down within the duvet cover. The super king size is heavy, so difficult to shake the duvet back up within the cover.
The second and biggest problem is that the duvet releases lots of fluff. This is very messy when changing the bed and all of my sheets and duvet covers are now covered in this fluff which is difficult to remove. After washing the bedclothes my house is full of fluff meaning extra vacuuming. Disappointed!
While at first I thought these pillows to be extremely good quality and very comfortable, I was saddened to find out that after 4 months of use the support of both my pillows was lost and I was left battling with them to find a comfortable position. The team at panda we’re quick to reply with acknowledgment of my 10 year guarantee, however the burden is on me to provide suitable wrap for postage and pay for delivery; no reimbursement permitted. Considering I bought two pillows and I deem both to have the same problem, I will therefore not be returning the pillows at my own cost to potentially be put in this same position 4 months down the line. (Royal Mail 2nd class Large parcel delivery = £15 for 2 pillows) Regards
Within one week of using the eye mask the inside started coming out in little strands through the outer material. If you try to pull then more of the inside comes out.. If you try to cut it off, then after a day or so it starts again. Within one week there were white strands poking out all over the mask, looked horrible and the strands are very irritating whilst trying to sleep tickling your nose. Bad quality and for the price this shouldn't happen.
Took a month to receive it, retains a lot of heat and incredibly soft. Feel very let down
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,703 reviews