Panda London Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade

Panda London have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds but are unhappy with their returns process.

A

Price - Excellent

93.87%
Industry Average
Purchased the mattress topper for the bed in our motorhome but had to cut to size for an island bed.Good price at Costco wholesalers and good quality. Looking forward to trying for extra comfort on our next trip
- A
Delivered quickly from Costco, a great price. Have not yet used this duvet cover and pillow cases, as we're having major renovation done on our home.
- R
Have not slept on it yet but after reading reviews I'm sure it will be comfortable fast and free delivery, great price too
A

Delivery - Fast

97.04%
Industry Average
Incredibly comfortable made from good materials. The website is easy to navigate and communication throughout delivery was good. A must recommend.
- R Stevens
Fast delivery via Amazon. Not the cheapest but by my experience the best. Made a difference to my sleep. Now warm and exceedingly comfy.
- G W
Excellent product,super fast delivery,and looking forward to sleeping on it ,also very easy to register for the guarantee.👍
E

Returns Process - Difficult

44.44%
Industry Average
So I decided to send it back through there returns portal to which they told me I couldn’t return it as it was over the specified time! I then had to ring them and explain it had only been three days and was told not to worry they would email me by the end of the day with a returns label - guess what - nothing, so the following day I had to live chat to which it was finally sorted.
- A Hammond
B

Refunds - Easy

77.42%
Industry Average
Unfortunately the mattress topper and pillows were not right for us, so decided to return within our thirty day trial period. Great service from Panda; via email and live chat we organised the return of the goods. All was collected by a courier on the agreed day and we received a total refund two days after they had received their products back. Online shopping at its best.
- G
Ordered a topper direct from Panda and loved it but during the 30 day free trial, saw it considerably cheaper in another store. Contacted Panda and they arranged to collect and refund the original purchase. What brilliant customer service!
- E Horn
Personally, I think it's unheard of to try pillows out for a full month with the option of returning them for a full refund if your experience isn't 100%.
- S Norfolk
96.90%
Industry Average
Excellent service and product. The topper and pillow are making such a difference to my comfort and rest. Very well made and presented.
- A
The company seems very professional with strong customer service. We have decided to try the mattress topper before we write an review. Just spend 2 weeks on a road in the van and I have to say we absolutely love it. It can be folded down and in half so it doesn’t take too much space, but sleeping made massive difference to us (we both getting bit older with bad backs). Would definitely recommend.
- H Customer
What a service delivered following day will give 5 stars for that alone.
- C Povey