Panda London Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade

Panda London have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds but are unhappy with their returns process.

A

Price - Excellent

93.30%
Industry Average
Brilliant topper. Revitalised my mattress at a great price
- L Jones
I had a lie down,youre body sinks,it surrounds you,well worth the price,he's pleased,no more complaining,he'd even bought a memory foam matress recently to,so it's a thumbs up.
- L
Mattress topper. Great product, good quality, good price. Very happy with purchase.
A

Delivery - Fast

96.46%
Industry Average
Was fed up with waking up aching in the morning so decided a mattress topper could be the answer. Did some research and Panda came out top every time. Ordering was easy, gave me an option for next day delivery which was great. Good quality topper and removable cover for washing. Fitted it to the bed and have enjoyed a full nights sleep without aches all week. Fantastic product I will be sure to recommend.
- C Gamson
Pillow: absolutely lovely and comfy. Company: best customer service I have ever encountered. I had an initial delivery issue which got dealt with quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with my experience with Panda.
- E Cowburn
delivery was so fast got it in 2 days and the topper is great
E

Returns Process - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
So I decided to send it back through there returns portal to which they told me I couldn’t return it as it was over the specified time! I then had to ring them and explain it had only been three days and was told not to worry they would email me by the end of the day with a returns label - guess what - nothing, so the following day I had to live chat to which it was finally sorted.
- A Hammond
B

Refunds - Easy

76.47%
Industry Average
Personally, I think it's unheard of to try pillows out for a full month with the option of returning them for a full refund if your experience isn't 100%.
- S Norfolk
Unfortunately, the mattress topper didn't suit my back pain, so I returned it, but the consulting at the time of purchase and the refund were extremely smooth, and I was impressed by the company's response. Really good company.
- A
My refund was virtually instant after my 30 night trial.
- C Thatcher
96.17%
Industry Average
Great product. Great service.
- D KING
- E Cowburn
Top quality customer service.
- C Jones