Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Panda London.

Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Got a Question?

I need a waterproof mattress cover. However, I also need it to be breathable. Sometimes I've sweated so much during the night I wake up wondering if I've had an 'accident'! Would the bamboo one be suitable?
Asked by Tracey (1 week ago)
Our Bamboo Mattress Protector would have breathable natural qualities due to the bamboo material plus as it comes with a NanoTPU layer, this also provides the waterproof protection that you are looking for. This product comes with a 30 Night Trial so you may try it and if it doesn't work out, we would cover the return and you'll receive a full refund.
Answered by (1 week ago)
What age does Baby Memory Foam Bamboo Pillow cover ?
Asked by Asrin Sheikhmajidi (3 weeks ago)
It has been designed to cover all newborn ages. The Panda Baby Pillow is one of the thinnest pillows available, with a height of just 3cm and a contour curve design in the centre of the memory foam pillow. This has been proven to help fighting against flat head syndrome.
Answered by (3 weeks ago)
Hello, Does the mattress topper contain isocyanates or other chemicals? Just wondering what the gel-infused hydrofoam is made from and how safe it is to use long-term? Thanks
Asked by Ojan (4 weeks ago)
Our third generation memory foam is REACH certified which demonstrates that no harmful chemicals are used in the manufacturing process. As memory foam as a material is artificial there would be many chemicals used in the creation of it. Our Topper is safe and can be used for many years. For the Toppers returned to us, we have a Circle of Life scheme to ensure that the memory foam is recycled and used in sofas, toys and other products that may use memory foam.
Answered by (4 weeks ago)
Does the king size mattress topper have elastic bands at the corners to keep the topper in place?
Asked by Natasha (1 month ago)
All our Toppers have straps in each corner to keep it secure to your mattress.
Answered by (4 weeks ago)
how deep is the matress
Asked by anne (1 month ago)
Our Topper is 5cm / 2inches thick.
Answered by (1 month ago)
Hello is this suitable for side sleepers ? What fitness is it please ? Thank you
Asked by Sophia (1 month ago)
Our Topper and Panda Pillows have been designed to be suitable for all sleep positions plus come with a 30 Night Trial.
Answered by (1 month ago)
Can I use some sheets to cover the cloud bamboo duvet for my toddler's cot, or do you recommend using it without any sheet? Would it loose some of its breathing properties if we do cover it?
Asked by melanie Climent (1 month ago)
The breathable properties of bamboo won't be impacted by using sheets and it is possible to use the Cloud Duvet with or without a Duvet Cover - this would be personal preference.
Answered by (1 month ago)
Received my mattress topper yesterday and so far very pleased with it. Disappointed that did not get the discount and had to pay full price from Amazon
Asked by Joyce Hillier (1 month ago)
Hi Joyce! Please could you get in touch with us with the order details, we can see if we can price match it.
Answered by (1 month ago)
Does the mattress topper come rolled up and in a box
Asked by Heather EBANKS (1 month ago)
The memory foam mattress topper comes vacuum sealed, which is packed inside a Kraft paper box.
Answered by (1 month ago)
What are the dimensions of the adult pillow and the child pillow (including depth)? Is the child pillow softer than the adult pillow?
Asked by Terry (1 month ago)
Our Panda Pillow is 60x40x12cm and the Kids Pillow is 53x38x10cm. Both of these products come with our 30 Night Trial.
Answered by (1 month ago)
We are waiting for our van to be converted into a camper and have seen good reviews for your mattress toppers and pillows by other campervan owners. I want to take advantage of the sale prices and your 30 night sleep trial, but have no idea when our camper will be ready. Does the 30 nights start from the date of purchase?
Asked by Sarah Little (1 month ago)
The 30 Night Trial starts from when you receive your product but if you reach out to us before the trial ends, we can certainly help and provide more flexibility.
Answered by (1 month ago)
I want a memory foam topper that will keep cool all the others I have bough and tried get me hot
Asked by Lynda Smart (1 month ago)
Our Topper has a cooling effect and we use ‘open cell’ cooling technology called Hydro-foam™. This involves tiny heat-sensitive capsules react to your body temperature and expand when the memory foam warms. The extra space between the cells releases heat, ensuring you stay cool and the foam stays supportive. Hydro-foam™ fits every individual uniquely and doesn’t lose its shape or density over time. We also offer a 30 Night Trial so if it doesn't work out for you, we would provide you with a full refund plus arrange a collection.
Answered by (1 month ago)
my daughter needs a very firm mattress topper for UK double bed (135 cm x 190 cm) which is your firmest mattress topper please? next day delivery wanted to Deal Kent
Asked by amanda carlton (1 month ago)
Our Toppers are all medium-firm and we offer a 30 Night Trial with this product so if its something that doesn't work out, we would provide a full refund plus a collection with our courier.
Answered by (1 month ago)
Bamboo bath mat. Does this take long to dry after use in a wet room?
Asked by Shirley (2 months ago)
I am considering purchasing a small double mattress topper for our campervan as the bed is quite firm. Can you tell me the dimensions of the topper when rolled up - size is a premium issue. Do you supply a bag to put the topper in for storage during the day.
Asked by Claire Partington (2 months ago)
Once the Topper expands, it is tricky to roll so we recommend folding it in half and then half again. This means the Topper would be a quarter of the length with the same width. We don't provide a bag for the Topper to be stored in but we have passed on this feedback.
Answered by (2 months ago)
Can you use an electric blanket to warm the bed with these or would it react badly?
Asked by Beatrice (2 months ago)
Our Topper is manufactured following UK fire safety regulations. This means it’s completely safe to use with an electric blanket. Keep in mind, however, that memory foam is heat-sensitive, so the Topper may feel softer than usual when using an electric blanket. As good practice, we recommend that you turn off the electric blanket after 30 minutes to avoid the memory foam and blanket becoming overheated.
Answered by (2 months ago)
I am a hot sleeper will this make it better or worse
Asked by Sheila mansfield (3 months ago)
Our Mattress Topper has ‘open cell’ cooling technology that contains tiny heat-sensitive capsules that react to your body temperature and expand when the memory foam warms. The extra space between the cells releases heat, ensuring you stay cool and the foam stays supportive.
Answered by (3 months ago)
I am thinking about buying this Duvet are house is cold which tog should i get as I do not want to over heat!
Asked by Deborah Marchant (3 months ago)
Our Cloud Duvet is available in a 10.5 tog and due to the natural heat regulating properties of bamboo, this makes it suitable for all four seasons. Our Cloud Duvet comes with a 30 Night Trial when purchased from our website or Amazon store.
Answered by (3 months ago)
Will a standard pillowcase fit your memory foam pillows? Thank you :-)
Asked by Liz (3 months ago)
The Panda Memory Foam Bamboo Pillow is 60 x 40 x 12 cm. This is slightly smaller compared to the standard pillowcase size. This is because due to the Panda Memory Foam Pillow's unique three layered construction.
Answered by (3 months ago)
We have a small double mattress but have a bed frame that supports a regular double mattress. Would it be sensible to purchase a double sized mattress cover to sit on top of a small-double? Or will it not work? Many thanks
Asked by Adam Rickard (3 months ago)
We would recommend having our Panda London Memory Foam Bamboo Topper being the same size as your mattress but you are welcome to try it as part of our 30 Night Trial and see how you get on. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.