Panda London Reviews

4.8
Based on 5,476 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Get Answers to Your Questions
Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Panda London.
Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@pandalondon.com

Got a Question?

Do the flat sheets have any raised bits or bobbles in them……my first time with bamboo and some reviews say there are small lumps in them
Asked by Gillian Davey (11 hours ago)
Thank you for your question. Our 100% Bamboo Flat Sheet is smooth, super oft and silky in texture so there shouldn't be any small lumps. We recommend washing our 100% Bamboo Flat Sheet at 30c on a short wash - this keeps it in very good condition. Bamboo as a material is naturally antibacterial too so it doesn't require strong washing detergents. Let us know if you have any questions, happy to help. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (7 hours ago)
We are looking for a topper to go on a king size bed but in a lodge. I think the mattress length is only about 185cm. Would this topper still be OK.
Asked by Kevin St Clair (6 days ago)
Thank you for your question Kevin. Our UK King Topper (200x150x15cm) would be longer than the mattress you currently have. As there are adjustable straps on each corner of the Topper, you may be able to secure the top half however unfortunately we're not sure this would be a suitable solution because of the difference in length. Let us know if you have any further questions, happy to help. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (3 days ago)
Can you put top sheet on or will it affect the heat distribution?
Asked by Richard (6 days ago)
Thank you for your question Richard. We would recommend a breathable Fitted Sheet made from bamboo as this would help to regulate the temperature. Let us know if you have any further questions, happy to help. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (3 days ago)
Hi. Do I need the baby pillow or the toddler pillow for my (just turned) 2 year oldest first ever pillow? Thanks!
Asked by Amanda Irshad (1 week ago)
Thank you for your question! For Age 2, we'd recommend our Kids Panda Pillow as this would be suitable for ages 2-4. If you have any questions, let us know. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (1 week ago)
Hi Do you deliver to Northern Ireland?
Asked by Karen (3 weeks ago)
Thank you for your question Karen! We provide free shipping and the estimated delivery time would be 2-3 business days. Let us know if you have any further questions, happy to help. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (3 weeks ago)
I have just today ordered a single bed sized topper but I can't see anywhere that says it has a washablecover. The other makes I looked at all had one with side zip so I assumed yours did. Am I right or wrong. I do need a cover on it so could you advise me on this. Christine harfleet 56bn28pg
Asked by Christine harfleet (3 weeks ago)
Thank you for your question! The Topper comes with a removable washable cover and has zips three-quarters of the way around. It is also possible to purchase a spare one on our website: https://pandalondon.com/product/topper-bamboo-cover/ Let us know if you have any further questions, happy to help. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (3 weeks ago)
Hi, what is the new pillow size please. Depth?
Asked by Sean Barracliffe (3 weeks ago)
Thank you for your question! The Hybrid Panda Pillow is 70x40x13cm whereas our original Panda Pillow is 60x40x12cm. Let us know if you have any questions. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (3 weeks ago)
Hi, I have a latex allergy, do your mattress toppers contain any latex?
Asked by Sarah (1 month ago)
Thank you for your question Sarah! Our Toppers do not contain any latex. Let us know if you have any further questions, happy to help. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (1 month ago)
Hi there, Can this be used on a sofabed? Would it fold away in the sofa do you think? Thanks
Asked by Dawn (1 month ago)
Hi Dawn! Many of our customers have used our Topper on sofabeds and it can be rolled away. Please note our Toppers don't come with a storage solution or ties however they can be folded or rolled for long periods of time and not cause any issues. Let us know if you have any questions, happy to help! Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (1 month ago)
Does mattress Topper stop hip joint pain when sleeping
Asked by Michael GRIGGS (1 month ago)
The Topper has been designed to relieve pressure points, and align the spine and many of our customers have said the Topper has helped with hip joint pain. We have a 30 Night Trial with this product so if there are any concerns if it doesn't work out, we would provide a free collection and full refund. Let us know if you would like to ask any further questions. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (1 month ago)
Can I cut the topper to size ? Would like to use in a caravan and the bed area is curved on two corners (against a ‘wall’) so needs to be shaped to fit.
Asked by Barbi Carby (1 month ago)
Some of our customers have cut the Topper however please note this would void our 10-year guarantee. We unfortunately wouldn't be able to advise on how best to trim the Topper to size. Let us know if you have any questions. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (1 month ago)
What is the weight of a king size panda mattress topper?
Asked by Lyn (2 months ago)
The Topper (UK King) is 9.4kg and arrives in a box that is 57x30x30cm. Let us know if you have any further questions. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (2 months ago)
How do I get my panda mattress topper back in the box
Asked by Sylvia Hopkins (2 months ago)
The Topper won't go back into the box and we can provide photos and instructions on how best to wrap it. We would kindly ask if you could fold the Topper in half and then fold it again. Once folded, put the product inside a large bag (bin liner or a combination of a few to wrap and protect the product). We are aware you may not be able to put the product perfectly back inside its packaging so making this item as small as possible is all that we ask - just to make it easier for you and the courier to handle. We will reach out to you to see how we can help further plus send over the photos. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (2 months ago)
do the mattress work with adjustable beds
Asked by david goodwin (2 months ago)
Our Topper can be used on an adjustable bed as the third generation memory foam is sturdy yet flexible. Please note this would be for slight inclines so a 90-degree angle may not create the most comfortable support. When purchased via our website, our Toppers have a 30 Night Trial so we can provide you with a full refund if it isn't suitable. Let us know if you have any further questions. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (2 months ago)
Do you do a sheet just for the topper?
Asked by Emma (3 months ago)
We offer 100% Bamboo Fitted Sheets as well as spare Topper Covers on our website: https://mypandalife.com/product/topper-bamboo-cover/ Let us know if you have any questions.
Answered by (3 months ago)
Hi, does the mattress protector go just over the mattress, or over the topper and the mattress?
Asked by Christine Williams (3 months ago)
We would recommend having our Mattress Protector over the mattress and then the Topper on top of the mattress to avoid overheating. Let us know if you have any questions, happy to help.
Answered by (3 months ago)
Just registered for 10 year guarantee only just received mattress topper a short while ago so I have given 5 stars for delivery. Obviously registered right away as I may forget. Cannot give review until used.
Asked by Craddock Betty (3 months ago)
How good is the mattress topper for keeping you cool while sleeping?
Asked by Lauren Kydd (3 months ago)
We have developed HydroFoam, which is 'open cell' cooling technology, within the third generation memory to create a cooling effect. HydroFoam fits every individual uniquely and when combined with our breathable bamboo cover, helps to encourage airflow and keeps you cool at night. Let us know if you have any questions, happy to help further. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (3 months ago)
I have a medium mattress and would like it to be firmer ,this product seems to work on hard mattress to make it softer . Which is it? I dont want to be going through hundreds of reviews which in the end donot help at all ,so your honest reply would be appreciated
Asked by Angela Bartlett (3 months ago)
I’m looking for a topper to go over my very comfy memory foam which makes me too hot - how successful is yours in keeping you cool as I’ve noticed a couple of negative comments about that subject and no positives. Yet it’s highly recommended for that purpose.
Asked by Gail (3 months ago)
Do you have an outlet in Costa blanca spain
Asked by Gillian Elliott (3 months ago)
Unfortunately, we don't have a store in Costa Blanca Spain. Let us know if you have questions about our products or shipping to Spain, happy to help!
Answered by (3 months ago)
Can I use an electric blanket on a panda mattress topper
Asked by Krystyna breeze (4 months ago)
The Topper is manufactured following UK fire safety regulations. This means it’s completely safe to use with an electric blanket. Keep in mind, however, that memory foam is heat-sensitive, so you might experience that your Topper is softer than usual when used with an electric blanket.
Answered by (4 months ago)
Hi, I have bought a rated, medium-firm king-size latex, wool and silk mattress that is way too hard, I would rate it extra firm, but I'm unable to return for an exchange, after a couple of hours, the side I'm lying on goes numb, so I'm tossing and turning and I ache in the morning, as you also rate this topper medium-firm, I'm concerned it will be the same. Also, I'm not sure if it will fit properly, as my mattress has a built in topper and is 30cm thick. Would this topper fit ok and help soften things up, I'm 6 foot 5 and weigh 15 stone.
Asked by Mark Thomson (4 months ago)
Our Topper has been designed to fit mattresses of up to 32cm and has adjustable straps that secure it to each corner so we believe it would fit ok. The Topper has also been designed to provide softness to a firm mattress as well as provide support and relieve pressure points. Additionally, when purchased via our website the Topper has a 30 Night Trial so you would be able to return it and we would cover the cost.
What is the thickness
Asked by Ej roberts (4 months ago)
Our Topper has a depth of 5cm. Let us kow if you have any further questions, happy to help!
Answered by (4 months ago)
Can you use two toppers to provide additional firmness?
Asked by John (4 months ago)
Our Topper has been designed to not be stacked on top of another however if you have experience with third generation memory foam and know our Topper, you're welcome to see if this works for you. Let us know if you have any additional questions, happy to provide more advice!
Answered by (4 months ago)
The double bed in our static van is too soft. Will your topper provide extra firmness?
Asked by John (4 months ago)
Our Topper is medium-firm so it could well provide extra firmness however this would depend on the mattress it is going on top of so we couldn't confirm specifically. Let us know if you would like one of our Panda Team to reach out to you to provide additional advice and experiences.
Answered by (4 months ago)
My bamboo and French linen bedding is very, very rough and impossible to sleep on. I have tried washing it without fabric conditioner as suggested, but it still feels like sandpaper. Do you have any advice? I bought this expensive set hoping for almost silky smooth textures, but have ended up with the opposite!
Asked by Nic (4 months ago)
Hi Nic and thank you for your question! The Bamboo and French Linen texture does soften after 3-4 washes and we recommend an eco-friendly detergent to help with the process. Our 100% Bamboo Bedding is more of a silky/satin feel so this may be something more suitable. We can see your order is within the 30 Night Trial and we're going to reach out to you to try and help further.
Answered by (4 months ago)
I have a mattress which is not firm, will the topper make it more firm
Asked by mandy (4 months ago)
Our Topper is medium-firm so it possible our Topper would provide more support, comfort and firmness however we'd recommend using our 30 Night Trial to see how it works for your mattress specifically. Many of our customers have said our Topper has helped to breathe new life into their current mattresses and as firmness can be subjective, this may be something that would have to be trialled to see if it is the right fit for you. Let us know if you have any questions, happy to help!
Answered by (4 months ago)
Can you use it on a floor
Asked by Albert (4 months ago)
Our Topper can be used on the floor however please ensure it is dry so water/other liquids don't get into contact with the memory foam.
Answered by (4 months ago)
Hi. Bought a hypno matress which is too hot and I am constantly waking up throughout the night. Which topper would you recommend for a cooling the matress ?
Asked by Carol-anne (4 months ago)
Our Topper has HydroFoam which is a cooling effect which may help the heat issue you are describing. Many of our customers have said our Topper has helped them to keep cool plus when purchased via our website, there is a 30 Night Trial available so if it doesn't work out, we would collect it from you and provide a full refund.
Answered by (4 months ago)
Is the bamboo memory foam pillow only one size?
Asked by Sky (5 months ago)
We have one Adult sized pillow however some of our customers like the Kids Panda Pillow (4+) or Toddler Panda Pillow as they are a bit lower. We're going to reach out to you to see if we can help further! Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (5 months ago)
I am looking for a topper as my mattress is medium and as I am waiting for a back operation to release trapped nerves I need a firm support. Would this be firm enough for my requirements
Asked by Felicity Hine (5 months ago)
Our Topper would be described as medium-firm and has been designed to help relieve pressure points across the back, hips and align the line. We wouldn't be able to unfortunately say if this would be firm enough however in our experience and customer feedback, we have received many positive reviews relating to our Topper helping with back pain. When purchased through our website, our Topper comes with a 30 Night Trial which means if it isn't suitable, we would collect it from you and provide a full refund. Let us know if you have any questions, we're happy to help! Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.
Answered by (5 months ago)
Hi I have a deep mattress and I’m interested in buying one of your toppers as I suffer from lower back pain however our existing mattress is very deep I was wondering how long the elastic straps are that hook onto the existing mattress ?
Asked by Sophie (5 months ago)
Our Toppers have adjustable straps that can secure to mattresses up to 32cm deep.
Depth of topper
Asked by Wilma (5 months ago)
The Topper has a depth of 5cm / 2inches.
Answered by (5 months ago)
Hi Do you think your mattress topper will help if someone suffers from lower back pain pls ?
Asked by Jen (5 months ago)
Our Topper has been designed to help relieve pressure points and in our experience, plus many reviews from our customers, the Topper could certainly help your situation. Our Topper comes with a 30 Night Trial when purchased via our website so if it doesn't help, we would arrange a collection and a full refund.
Answered by (5 months ago)
How much does the mattress topper weigh?
Asked by Kumkuma (5 months ago)
I have a mattress which is memory foam but I find it too soft and need more support. Will your topper firm my mattress up?
Asked by Lianne (5 months ago)
Our Topper is medium-firm so this may firm your mattress up however it can depend on the mattress that it rests on top off. When ordered through our website, we provide a 30 Night Trial so if it deosn't work out we can set up a free collection and full refund.
Answered by (5 months ago)
I have just purchased a topper for our double bed and am vey happy with it. Would like to buy one for our sofa bed - is the topper suitable to stay folded away in the bed?
Asked by Stella Sawyer (6 months ago)
It is possible to stay folded away but please note that once air has got into the memory foam and the Topper has expanded, it won't compress to the same size as when it arrived.
Answered by (6 months ago)
Could you use the topper as a mattress on a trundle single bed.
Asked by Jan (6 months ago)
New Silentnight medium-firm mattress is too hard, we have a non foam topper which helps a bit at first, but has flatten done now. So, will your foam topper help a LOT more? We have had the mattress for 3 months now, and they still feel too hard.
Asked by CK (6 months ago)
Hi I'm interested in your mattress topper, however previous toppers have always sagged in the middle, I sleep alone and overtime there's considerable sagging in the middle. Are your toppers any different? Thanks
Asked by Louise (6 months ago)
I'm looking for a mattress topper for a memory foam mattress which I find makes me too hot would one of your toppers help. I've looked through the reviews but no one seems to mention this problem.
Asked by Christine Turner (7 months ago)
Our Toppers have Hydro-Foam, something we have developed, to provide a cooling effect. Using ‘open cell’ cooling technology, tiny heat-sensitive capsules react to your body temperature and expand when the memory foam warms. The extra space between the cells releases heat, ensuring you stay cool and the foam stays supportive. Let us know if you have any other questions, happy to help!
Answered by (6 months ago)
Just received bedding set Bamboo and French linen however regarding washing’ in the care instructions on the web site it says : Line-drying is best for the fabric and the environment. But if you must, tumble dry at low temperature. However on the actual brown tags with the bedding it says : Dry flat and do not tumble As a man with very little washing experience which one do I attempt ?
Asked by Gary Diaper (7 months ago)
The label gives ideal care condition but it won't be an issue to tumble dry it on a low temperature and use a low temperature quick wash. Having it drying flat, although we're aware not everyone can do this, just helps to increase longevity.
Answered by (6 months ago)
Can you lay your bathmat onto carpet. We don't have a toilet in our bathroom and I don't like a hard floor.
Asked by Valerie Batty (7 months ago)
You can use our Bath Rug on your carpet, yes. The only thing to be mindful of in this situation is moisture accumulation, so please make sure to dry/air out your bath rug from time to time.
Answered by (7 months ago)
What do you do with the toppers that are returned? How can I tell that the product I buy hasn't been used previously?
Asked by Sal (7 months ago)
Our returned items are carefully inspected upon return. After being cleaned thoroughly, most of them are being donated to Crisis Charity in London (which supports homeless people). A small percentage of items that are completely as good as new are sold again on eBay and are clearly marked as pre-owned. If you order from our website, please rest assured that there is no possibility whatsoever of receiving a previously used item.
Answered by (7 months ago)
I would like to trial a Panda Topper but before I do, I'd like to know if these toppers can make you feel hot at night. Im a lady of a certain age and suffer with night sweats. The cooler the better.
Asked by Lou (7 months ago)
Memory foam is a material that retains heat but our topper is infused with capsules of cooling gel which work very well to counterbalance this. You shouldn't have any issues at all with this. As you know, the topper does come with a 30-night trial so you can return it for free for a full refund if not 100% satisfied.
Answered by (7 months ago)
I haven’t found the mattress topper to do so however the mattress protector used with it does make you sweaty I’m afraid.
Answered by Rebecca (7 months ago)
I have a ergoflex mattress I find it very farm very light person worn back pain and sciatica pain that just requires something soft to sleep on is the topper a soft topper
Asked by Mohammed (7 months ago)
We would describe our topper as medium-firm, a good combination of comfort and support. We've had great feedback from previous customers who wanted the topper to help them with an overly firm mattress. The item comes with a 30-night trial so you can return it for free within the UK if not 100% satisfied.
Answered by (7 months ago)
I sleep on my front , so usually any pillow gets pushed up out of the way, would your softer pillow work for me?
Asked by Ann Green (8 months ago)
Our Panda Pillow work certainly work for you and it has been designed to suit all sleeping positions. Plus they come with a 30 Night Trial so if it doesn't work out, we would cover the return too.
Answered by (8 months ago)
Hi. I want to buy some pillows, eye mask and mattress topper as a Christmas present. Is it possible to delay the start of the 30 day trial until then? Also, is it possible to use a heated blanket with the mattress topper? Thanks!
Asked by Lisa (8 months ago)
We are extending our 30 Night Trial throughout the Xmas period so if purchased during this time, the 30 Night Trial will stop at the end of January instead.
Answered by (8 months ago)
How much does the small double topper weigh please ?
Asked by Martina Bray (8 months ago)
Our Topper (Small Double) weighs 7.2kg.
Answered by (8 months ago)
We have a Mini Superking Mattress 170 x 200cms. Firstly do you do this size topper? Secondly do you think putting a 180cmx200cm topper our 170 mattress is unwise? I know its not ideal! Thanks
Asked by Diana Telco (8 months ago)
We unfortunately don't have the Mini Super King size available at the moment. As for your second question, it shouldn't be too much of an issue to use a larger topper on top of your bed - of course, this would make it a bit more difficult for the straps on the topper to keep it in place, which could lead to some sliding (but not too much as the topper has an anti-slip bottom layer).
Answered by (8 months ago)
I really want to purchase a panda Mattress topper but have read that toppers in general tend to smell and can be difficult to clean. Is this correct?
Asked by Linda Piddock (8 months ago)
While it is possible for new memory foam items to emit a smell, this dissipates within a week of the item being opened and allowed to breathe (and the smell itself is completely harmless). There are ways to clean memory foam (you can read more about this on the Care page on our website), it just shouldn't be exposed to water. Our toppers come with a removable and washable topper cover, so it's enough to wash this from time to time to maintain hygiene, and the memory foam itself often doesn't need cleaning.
Answered by (8 months ago)
Hi, would the mattress topper be suitable for an electric adjustable EU size single bed. Thanks.
Asked by Ken Samuel (9 months ago)
The memory foam we use is sturdy but flexible enough to accommodate electric/adjustable beds. If ordered through our website, the topper comes with a 30-night trial so it can be returned for free for a full refund if not suitable.
Answered by (9 months ago)
Hi , my partner and I are both weigh around 110kg , is there a maximum weight that your product works best too ?
Asked by Robert T Brown (9 months ago)
Our Topper does not have a maximum weight and third generation memory foam is very supportive.
Answered by (9 months ago)
I have a memory foam mattress which is too firm would the topper be ok on it I have on my bed normal mattresss and is amazing but not sure if be ok for spare room
Asked by Gill Mangnall (9 months ago)
Our Topper could certainly be an option for you and in our experience, this may help. As the Topper comes with a 30 Night Trial, if it doesn't work out we would provide a free collection and full refund.
Answered by (9 months ago)
I need a waterproof mattress cover. However, I also need it to be breathable. Sometimes I've sweated so much during the night I wake up wondering if I've had an 'accident'! Would the bamboo one be suitable?
Asked by Tracey (10 months ago)
Our Bamboo Mattress Protector would have breathable natural qualities due to the bamboo material plus as it comes with a NanoTPU layer, this also provides the waterproof protection that you are looking for. This product comes with a 30 Night Trial so you may try it and if it doesn't work out, we would cover the return and you'll receive a full refund.
Answered by (10 months ago)
What age does Baby Memory Foam Bamboo Pillow cover ?
Asked by Asrin Sheikhmajidi (10 months ago)
It has been designed to cover all newborn ages. The Panda Baby Pillow is one of the thinnest pillows available, with a height of just 3cm and a contour curve design in the centre of the memory foam pillow. This has been proven to help fighting against flat head syndrome.
Answered by (10 months ago)
Hello, Does the mattress topper contain isocyanates or other chemicals? Just wondering what the gel-infused hydrofoam is made from and how safe it is to use long-term? Thanks
Asked by Ojan (10 months ago)
Our third generation memory foam is REACH certified which demonstrates that no harmful chemicals are used in the manufacturing process. As memory foam as a material is artificial there would be many chemicals used in the creation of it. Our Topper is safe and can be used for many years. For the Toppers returned to us, we have a Circle of Life scheme to ensure that the memory foam is recycled and used in sofas, toys and other products that may use memory foam.
Answered by (10 months ago)
Does the king size mattress topper have elastic bands at the corners to keep the topper in place?
Asked by Natasha (10 months ago)
All our Toppers have straps in each corner to keep it secure to your mattress.
how deep is the matress
Asked by anne (10 months ago)
Our Topper is 5cm / 2inches thick.
Answered by (10 months ago)
Hello is this suitable for side sleepers ? What fitness is it please ? Thank you
Asked by Sophia (11 months ago)
Our Topper and Panda Pillows have been designed to be suitable for all sleep positions plus come with a 30 Night Trial.
Answered by (10 months ago)
Can I use some sheets to cover the cloud bamboo duvet for my toddler's cot, or do you recommend using it without any sheet? Would it loose some of its breathing properties if we do cover it?
Asked by melanie Climent (11 months ago)
The breathable properties of bamboo won't be impacted by using sheets and it is possible to use the Cloud Duvet with or without a Duvet Cover - this would be personal preference.
Answered by (11 months ago)
Received my mattress topper yesterday and so far very pleased with it. Disappointed that did not get the discount and had to pay full price from Amazon
Asked by Joyce Hillier (11 months ago)
Hi Joyce! Please could you get in touch with us with the order details, we can see if we can price match it.
Answered by (11 months ago)
Does the mattress topper come rolled up and in a box
Asked by Heather EBANKS (11 months ago)
The memory foam mattress topper comes vacuum sealed, which is packed inside a Kraft paper box.
Answered by (11 months ago)
What are the dimensions of the adult pillow and the child pillow (including depth)? Is the child pillow softer than the adult pillow?
Asked by Terry (11 months ago)
Our Panda Pillow is 60x40x12cm and the Kids Pillow is 53x38x10cm. Both of these products come with our 30 Night Trial.
Answered by (11 months ago)
We are waiting for our van to be converted into a camper and have seen good reviews for your mattress toppers and pillows by other campervan owners. I want to take advantage of the sale prices and your 30 night sleep trial, but have no idea when our camper will be ready. Does the 30 nights start from the date of purchase?
Asked by Sarah Little (11 months ago)
The 30 Night Trial starts from when you receive your product but if you reach out to us before the trial ends, we can certainly help and provide more flexibility.
Answered by (11 months ago)
I want a memory foam topper that will keep cool all the others I have bough and tried get me hot
Asked by Lynda Smart (11 months ago)
Our Topper has a cooling effect and we use ‘open cell’ cooling technology called Hydro-foam™. This involves tiny heat-sensitive capsules react to your body temperature and expand when the memory foam warms. The extra space between the cells releases heat, ensuring you stay cool and the foam stays supportive. Hydro-foam™ fits every individual uniquely and doesn’t lose its shape or density over time. We also offer a 30 Night Trial so if it doesn't work out for you, we would provide you with a full refund plus arrange a collection.
Answered by (11 months ago)
my daughter needs a very firm mattress topper for UK double bed (135 cm x 190 cm) which is your firmest mattress topper please? next day delivery wanted to Deal Kent
Asked by amanda carlton (11 months ago)
Our Toppers are all medium-firm and we offer a 30 Night Trial with this product so if its something that doesn't work out, we would provide a full refund plus a collection with our courier.
Answered by (11 months ago)
Bamboo bath mat. Does this take long to dry after use in a wet room?
Asked by Shirley (11 months ago)
I am considering purchasing a small double mattress topper for our campervan as the bed is quite firm. Can you tell me the dimensions of the topper when rolled up - size is a premium issue. Do you supply a bag to put the topper in for storage during the day.
Asked by Claire Partington (1 year ago)
Once the Topper expands, it is tricky to roll so we recommend folding it in half and then half again. This means the Topper would be a quarter of the length with the same width. We don't provide a bag for the Topper to be stored in but we have passed on this feedback.
Answered by (1 year ago)
Can you use an electric blanket to warm the bed with these or would it react badly?
Asked by Beatrice (1 year ago)
Our Topper is manufactured following UK fire safety regulations. This means it’s completely safe to use with an electric blanket. Keep in mind, however, that memory foam is heat-sensitive, so the Topper may feel softer than usual when using an electric blanket. As good practice, we recommend that you turn off the electric blanket after 30 minutes to avoid the memory foam and blanket becoming overheated.
Answered by (1 year ago)
I am a hot sleeper will this make it better or worse
Asked by Sheila mansfield (1 year ago)
Our Mattress Topper has ‘open cell’ cooling technology that contains tiny heat-sensitive capsules that react to your body temperature and expand when the memory foam warms. The extra space between the cells releases heat, ensuring you stay cool and the foam stays supportive.
Answered by (1 year ago)
I am thinking about buying this Duvet are house is cold which tog should i get as I do not want to over heat!
Asked by Deborah Marchant (1 year ago)
Our Cloud Duvet is available in a 10.5 tog and due to the natural heat regulating properties of bamboo, this makes it suitable for all four seasons. Our Cloud Duvet comes with a 30 Night Trial when purchased from our website or Amazon store.
Answered by (1 year ago)
Will a standard pillowcase fit your memory foam pillows? Thank you :-)
Asked by Liz (1 year ago)
The Panda Memory Foam Bamboo Pillow is 60 x 40 x 12 cm. This is slightly smaller compared to the standard pillowcase size. This is because due to the Panda Memory Foam Pillow's unique three layered construction.
Answered by (1 year ago)
We have a small double mattress but have a bed frame that supports a regular double mattress. Would it be sensible to purchase a double sized mattress cover to sit on top of a small-double? Or will it not work? Many thanks
Asked by Adam Rickard (1 year ago)
We would recommend having our Panda London Memory Foam Bamboo Topper being the same size as your mattress but you are welcome to try it as part of our 30 Night Trial and see how you get on. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team.