Panda London Reviews

Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
My mattress topper after only a few weeks does not go back to it's original shape.
I have to keep rotating it but still has hollows in it.
I thought it would grow thicker than itdoes
Hi Panda Team
thank you for giving me the opportunity to review the Panda pillow. Unfortunately, I will be looking to purchase another pillow as I have developed lower neck and shoulder pains since using the pillow and have resorted using my existing John Lewis pillow for the time being. I'm disappointed it didn't meet my expectations. Thanks, Lorraine
Its keeps you hot at night on warm days. You sink all the way through, with the addition of pillows and it then pushes you head forward, which is uncomfortable. Waking up at 3 in the morning because of how comfortable it is with pillows. I even bought different types of pillows, even the panda pillow, which is really firm.
Topper is lovely but delivery and communication were awful.
Duvet fitting loses shape every morning which becomes a pain to rearrange
Firstly I was sent a wrong size item which fair enough happens.Then I was asked to return it which I did without delay even though it required a trip to the drop off point . Then I was provided with a tracking number for the correct item which was eligibly resent - that never happened and the number wasn’t recognised.Once chased I finally got the correct item delivered but I was left with a taste of mistrust after all .I was definitely expecting a top notch service from such a premium retailer but the experience was well below expectations.
Purchased a pillow but couldn’t get on with it. It also had a strong smell that hadn’t gone by day three. So I decided to send it back through there returns portal to which they told me I couldn’t return it as it was over the specified time! I then had to ring them and explain it had only been three days and was told not to worry they would email me by the end of the day with a returns label - guess what - nothing, so the following day I had to live chat to which it was finally sorted. I’m afraid I couldn’t recommend the company and the pillow just wasn’t for me.
I brought the topper and pillow based on the excellent reviews on the website. However I have found that it really hasn't helped me, in fact it may have made the stiffness and pain in my back worse in the mornings. I Know that both the topper and the pillow has helped lots of people, but despite the high hopes I had, they are not for me.
The two single mattress toppers didn't make any noticeable difference to comfort on the sofa bed and are awkward to manage.
I've written to enquire about product exchange and have not heard anything back so far. It's been months!
I ordered a bamboo eye mask in Urban Grey. It arrived in a very neat little box (made from recycled materials) which would be good if the mask was for a gift.
I immediately noticed that the mask is lopsided in shape, and the places where the strap is attached are not level. So would not have been suitable for a gift.
It is soft and comfortable to wear and keeps out the light well. On some of these warm nights I find the mask too warm (and revert to my silk one - which is cooler to wear but
lets some light in).
I received the mask on 15 June and have used it a few times, not every night, have just noticed today 27 July that the elastic strap is coming away on one side.
Overall I am disappointed with the quality. Useable but not worth the price.
Although the fabric was very soft and beautiful, the colour started to turn after a few days to a bluey hue. I don't wear make up which makes this very strange and hasnt happened to any other facemask i've used before.
Furthermore the strap is quite uncomfortable as the buckle to adjust the strap hurts my ear, and if loosened the mask falls off, and tighter is too tight around my head and hurts regardless.
the stitching on one end sticks out and is unravelling sporadically.
I was really looking forward to this product and am disappointed.
Thumbs up for the softness of the fabric!
Didn’t make any difference... I wouldn’t recommend it.
I bought a Double Duvet. It was hot and uncomfortable. Pandas advice was to wash it ! Who has the facility to wash it, however, it wasn’t eligible to a refund as I had used it.

Not impressed.
It’s okay but it looks like the filling from the quilt is starting to come out in parts where the stitching is so not really worth the expense in my opinion should have just got a £30 quilt lesson learned
Bought this to help with night sweats unfortunately no help whatsoever.

Same as other bedding for a fraction of the price.
Good customer service offering a price match to amazon. Happy with the comfort but the dimensions seem off as the topper appears too small for the mattress.
I found the topper much too soft for my liking and offering little support. No longer using it.
Was excited about finding this mattress protector as I suffer with excessive heat whilst sleeping, so do all I can to ensure comfortable nights sleep. The product is comfortable BUT is a nightmare to dry, especially if weather precludes line drying. Product comes out of machine very wet (needed to put through on a separate spin) and then takes hours to dry. Have gone back to cotton protector until weather improves so I can dry this on the line. Very disappointing.
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,639 reviews