Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
I've written to enquire about product exchange and have not heard anything back so far. It's been months!
I ordered a bamboo eye mask in Urban Grey. It arrived in a very neat little box (made from recycled materials) which would be good if the mask was for a gift.
I immediately noticed that the mask is lopsided in shape, and the places where the strap is attached are not level. So would not have been suitable for a gift.
It is soft and comfortable to wear and keeps out the light well. On some of these warm nights I find the mask too warm (and revert to my silk one - which is cooler to wear but
lets some light in).
I received the mask on 15 June and have used it a few times, not every night, have just noticed today 27 July that the elastic strap is coming away on one side.
Overall I am disappointed with the quality. Useable but not worth the price.
Although the fabric was very soft and beautiful, the colour started to turn after a few days to a bluey hue. I don't wear make up which makes this very strange and hasnt happened to any other facemask i've used before.
Furthermore the strap is quite uncomfortable as the buckle to adjust the strap hurts my ear, and if loosened the mask falls off, and tighter is too tight around my head and hurts regardless.
the stitching on one end sticks out and is unravelling sporadically.
I was really looking forward to this product and am disappointed.
Thumbs up for the softness of the fabric!
Didn’t make any difference... I wouldn’t recommend it.
I bought a Double Duvet. It was hot and uncomfortable. Pandas advice was to wash it ! Who has the facility to wash it, however, it wasn’t eligible to a refund as I had used it.

Not impressed.
It’s okay but it looks like the filling from the quilt is starting to come out in parts where the stitching is so not really worth the expense in my opinion should have just got a £30 quilt lesson learned
Bought this to help with night sweats unfortunately no help whatsoever.

Same as other bedding for a fraction of the price.
Good customer service offering a price match to amazon. Happy with the comfort but the dimensions seem off as the topper appears too small for the mattress.
I found the topper much too soft for my liking and offering little support. No longer using it.
Was excited about finding this mattress protector as I suffer with excessive heat whilst sleeping, so do all I can to ensure comfortable nights sleep. The product is comfortable BUT is a nightmare to dry, especially if weather precludes line drying. Product comes out of machine very wet (needed to put through on a separate spin) and then takes hours to dry. Have gone back to cotton protector until weather improves so I can dry this on the line. Very disappointing.
I will not be ordering again. I ordered a pillow from yourselves and it came with a black stain on it, I got in touch with someone on your online chat and explained what had happened and was told to email your customer service team, I got a response back quite quickly and was told they would be sending me a replacement out straight away via DPD express delivery as it must have been a “manufactures issue”, I had still not received the replacement after 4 days so I went back onto your online chat and explained the issue and not one person came back to me, I then emailed your customer service team and didn’t get a response from them either. So I then rung up and spoke with someone on the phone to explain the issue and was told there was an error in sending the replacement out, whilst speaking on the phone I began to tell him I had already tried your online chat and no one come back to me which is why I called up and his response was “it’s very busy this time of the month” but somebody had got back to me straight away 4 days before when I sent a message. I then got told he would be processing the order for the replacement again and would receive this straight away (again via DPD express) I did not receive the replacement until a further 3 days. This just isn’t acceptable and should have never been sent out with a black mark on it.
At first the Duvet seemed ok. A little on the heavy side for its warms but I was O.K with that.
Problems come when you first change the Duvet cover. The amount of Lint that comes off the Duvet cover is unbelievable. I have to take if off outside turn the Duvet cover inside out and then vacuum the cover and Duvet. Needless to say this is an additional task that I do not appreciate. At the rate the outside of the Duvet is shedding I'm expecting it to have worn through in a couple of years, that is If I don't bin it first.
Not impressed, hoped that after all the hype i would have a decent nights sleep without waking up every hour or so due to hip pain but alas after giving it several weeks i find little or no improvement, very disappointed
Was really excited to purchase my Panda topper ! Purchased as it stated that it did not cause overheating etc .. and my previous one did.

Sadly it's really really hot and sometimes have to change my bedlinen in the middle of the night.

Really disappointed but way to complicated to return as the plastic packing was ' sausage like ' and would never get it back in.

Never complain but this product is disappointing !

Sorry ! Ann
I bought the mattress topper months ago and I’m happy with it although the straps do not stay on the mattress.
I then bought a king sheet but it seems to big and does not fit snuggly, This makes the sheet wrinkle, not what I expect after paying £50. Not so happy with this.
Really disappointed with the topper. We bought ours a while ago and have used it for a while now. However, we are now looking to buy a different topper. We purchased this one due to its claims to regulate temperature. However, what we find is that the body heats up the mattress, which then keeps hold of the temperature making it most uncomfortable to sleep on. It is like having a heated blanket along your spine that you simply can't turn off. Will be getting rid of it and finding a more suitable alternative.
Ordered online the Panda Mattress tipper. Delivery was speedy and goo, it can in a well packaged box. It felt and looked like a quality product. First few nights it was nice to lay on and I believe I did get a bit better sleep. But no after about 6 weeks it has not made any difference to my sleeping and tbh just feels like any old mattress topper. Such a shame as I have really high hopes for this, seems wasted money as no sat in a cupboard.
If I was just reviewing for comfort, I'd give this mattress topper 5 stars. It turned a very hard, uncomfortable bed in the room I'm renting into one I can sleep on very comfortably. The downside? The horrible solvent odor (like a dry cleaner, basically) of the memory foam! Yes, I know it's endemic to memory foam, but this is ridiculous. I was told it would disperse in less than a week. It in fact took a whole month to disperse appreciably, and there is still some residual solvent smell after that. One "gets used to it", but that's not really a good thing.

Add to this that, unlike some of its competitors, Panda *does not* even use Certi-PUR-US grade memory foam, which at least has control over what is used in its manufacture, and instead gets it from completely unaccountable Chinese sources, and that really calls into question their claims of being a "green" product, etc.
Ordered the bundle a couple weeks ago, delivery took longer than expected - I emailed for info and was advised that the package would be sent in 2 shipments as the bedding sheets were out of stock; that really was no issue at all, except I was told the pillows and topper would be with me the following day, and they were not. Everything arrived together a week later.

The pillows are nice and comfortable - the topper took a few days to get used to, it felt really warm to begin with but I've gotten used to it and it works really well with my firm mattress.

The biggest issue is with the bedding set - I ordered the double sized grey set as part of the bundle. It's super soft and really nice to the touch, however the buttons that seal the quilt inside the sheets, are too big for the holes; or rather, the holes are too small for the buttons. I've managed to squeeze a couple of the buttons through the holes so the quilt stays inside the sheet somewhat, but it's meant the fabric has frayed slightly, and it's really disappointing considering the price of the set. It's obviously a basic manufacturing error, but the items are expensive and you would expect a better level of quality control. The only other negative comment is regarding the pillow cases, that are much bigger than the pillows from Panda - I appreciate pillow cases come in standard sizes, i'd just of expected the pillow cases to fit the size of the pillows that are sold as a bundle. The bottom sheet is deep and fits comfortably over my deep mattress even with the topper on.
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,060 reviews