Panda London Reviews

Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
Very professional company with excellent products.
Hello,

This is a message from Panda customer support team, we wanted to thank you for your kind words!

As always, if there's anything that we can asist you with then please, feel free to get in contact.

Sweet Dreams,
Panda Team
Matteress topper comfortable as expected
Beautiful and useful product
I bought my wife a panda pillow. She usually sleeps until 5am. She didn’t wake up until 9am so I went out and bought the topper and a pillow for me.
Great product
We bought a new bed but the mattress had dips where the buttons were seen into it and although my husband liked it I didn't find it comfortable and looked to solve the problem with a topper, I looked at the 5 star panda reviews and didn't look anywhere else. It came in a couple of days and now I love my bed with this topper. It moulds to your body and is so comfortable, even my husband loves it too. Great product and service 5 stars well deserved :-)
The mattress topper is amazing, my back has stopped hurting and It feels so luxurious.
Excellent mattress topper and quick delivery time, has improved my sleep quality a lot. A must buy if you are in the market for a topper which won’t break the bank.
My body feels well supported on this mattress topper. I wake up feeling much less achy and restricted than before. I am so pleased that I found out about the Panda Topper. I would certainly recommend it.
Excellent, many thanks. Good service and quality product.
Excellent quality and so so comfortable
I suffer with a lot a neck pain and this pillow has helped a lot. I am very pleased with it. So comfortable. It supports my neck really well allowing me to get a good night's sleep.
The panda pillow has changed my life I sleep so well on it and it's really improved my neck pains that I have been getting since working from home, can't wait to buy more from yourself!
Incredible pillows!
I bought this to help with our old aching bones. . .so far so good. .
Didn't know which mattress topper to buy, looked at google search for top 5 mattresses and Panda came out top. Really good price and arrived very quickly packaged in medium box. Unravels quickly when spread out and left for several hours. Not as deep/thick as I expected but seems to be OK. We have had a topper before from dormeo much thicker but the support didn't last long. Hope this one will be better!
iv struggle for a year sleeping I brought a new matteras and still wasnt sleeping very well health wise. I would definitely recommend the matteras topper 100% it's very comfy and iv finally got some sleep! really happy with this :)
Very pleased with my topper. I bought it to put on top of my new mattress which was described as orthopaedic but not as expected. This made it more omfortable.
Really easy to attach and so comfortable. Has made a big difference and gives a better nights sleep. Excellent product and great value.
This is a very good product I cannot fault it.
Bought duvet as Christmas gift for my Granddaughter, is very pleased with the duvet.
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 3,344 reviews