Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
Fast delivery, excellent customer service, 10 year warranty, and very comfortable pillow, I would definitely buy again
I ordered 3 mattress toppers for different size beds, the delivery was quick and the fit is excellent. Lovely and cozy. I’m very pleased with them and highly recommend.
Sheets far exceed expectations in terms of softness and overall quality. I feel I get less sweaty too.
Great that you can order on the phone using your debit card , and speak to a real human. Expensive but lovely luxury feel and good quality product with great packaging branding detail.
This is the first memory foam mattress I have bought so can’t compare with others, it’s very comfortable, warm and cosy, love how it moulds to my body only down side is the straps that are supposed to fit round the corners of my 27/28cm deep mattress are straining to fit and look like they might snap although only time will tell, otherwise very happy with purchase.
Eye mask is very soft, comfortable and adjustable (hooray).
Very fast delivery! I was so excited to receive my pillow and it only took 3 days! My boyfriend got the pillow for Christmas and he loves it! I do too! We both sleep very well and my ear doesn't hurt anymore (it occasionally did with my old slightly too firm pillow). Now I only need a good mattress once I move into an unfurnished flat hopefully soon!! :) Can only recommend! And cute pillowcase!
I bought the memory foam topper and duvet cover set partly because they are marketed as being good for keeping you cool. I felt warmer after adding them to my bed, so I don't think the marketing is accurate. Apart from that the product seems good quality so far.
I think this is a lovely company, I spent quite a long time researching sustainable, eco friendly products and I am very happy with Panda. I brought a mattress protector, it arrived quickly and I love it.
Good price and great service. The topper has made a huge difference to our quality of sleep.
Couldn't afford two new single mattresses to replace the sprung ones on my daughter's hideaway bed(s). Two new Panda mattress toppers (on sale via Dunelm) have made the lumpy, bumpy old mattresses feel SO comfortable, that I think I want to swap my double bed for one of them!
Delivered on time and quickly after ordering. Expected a great experience after seeing other reviews and was NOT disappointed. Also perfect fit.Thank you Panda.
As described and is very comfy
Delivery very prompt. The mattress protector works well and is not noisy at all. Will be purchasing another.
Great quality product at a reasonable price. My new pillow is very comfortable and cured my morning neck pain.
Both my partner and I started to struggle with back problems after we bought a new mattress, as soon as we put the pander mattress topper on our bed we instantly noticed a massive difference.
Ordered a king size mattress topper as our mattress was too hard and causing pain in hips and back. Arrived quickly. Thicker than I expected and exceptional quality for the price. The only one I have found with a removable washable cover. Best night's sleep ever. Very glad I purchased and would highly recommend.
I had been trying for ages to get my husband to change his pillow, eventually he found the Panda pillow and he loves it. Delivery was excellent, arrived within a few days.
I’ve bought pillows and the eye mask. I’m delighted with both products. Excellent quality. Never slept better.
Very comfortable pillow. Service and delivery very good. Communication excellent, very impressed.
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,016 reviews