Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
Very good product for the price
Find the pillows comfortable supporting my head nicely and preventing neck pain . Nice to know the support will remain for many years unlike regular pillows . Queries to customer support seems to provide helpful response . Thanks for great pillows .
Honestly best mattress topper you can get. I haven’t slept this well in weeks.
Really good! I am a 37yo male, but do not like the thicker memory foam pillows (tried the eve before). For me this "kids" pillow is the perfect height! It's still not really flat, but 20% less than the other so if you don't like high pillows then go for this one.
Delivery and purchase was super easy. Smooth and easy transaction. Topper is amazing. I suffer from back pain and sciatica and what a difference already. Can't fault the company for professionalism and quality.
I found the topper much too soft for my liking and offering little support. No longer using it.
Really pleased with my Panda mattress topper. It’s the best item I have purchased in a long time. Very comfy and Supportive and although I suffer from quite bad arthritis, I now seem to be pain free during the night.
I purchased my Panda topper 6 weeks ago and am very pleased with it. It did take some time to get used to and to mould to my body. It is also a little hot at times and there is a slight smell. Having said this, my hip pains have now disappeared and it has been worth the effort. I am getting comfortable nights again.
The best pillow I could have hoped for. I used to sleep with two pillows just to keep my neck comfortable, but this pillow is all which is necessary for a good nights sleep.
Really impressed with the pillow - extremely comfortable
Very soft and supportive topper and pillows. Such a great investment!
Mattress Topper i can’t fault like sleeping on a cloud enough said.
Excellent service. Arrived in good time would recommend to others.
A super comfy pillow. I requested the slightly less pillow as I tend to get numb ears, and I'm not waking up with a sore neck/back anymore. Helpful customer service too!
Fits well, and perfect topper for my too hard mattress.
Turned our too firm mattress that I was waking up from every morning with a bad back to a lovely medium mattress that I can finely sleep well with
We got the duvet, which is so soft and cosy. Now I have purchased a memory foam pillow. Which I still to try, but looking forward to a cosy warm sleep. And hope to wake up without a sore neck or back.
No comment as just bought the pillow.All I can say having used it for 3 days the pillow is brilliant I should have bought it a longtime ago.
BEST PILLOWS WE HAVE BOUGHT
We are very pleased with our memory foam topper.... It’s just a topper but it’s like laying on a cloud....It has helped my husband sleep so much better as he suffers with osteoarthritis and has two knees replaced, one recently. We honestly do not get too hot any more often than we did without it... I am ‘of a certain age’ and some times this happens but it’s just occasionally and as I said, the topper has not affected this. The topper cover is very pleasant to the touch, the whole thing fits the bed well, speedy delivery and I thoroughly recommend as we sleep so much better. Thank you for a great product Panda Life
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,259 reviews