Panda London Reviews

Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
After extensive research to purchase color bamboo linen and good reviews I purchased one from your website.

1. I and my husband use bamboo linen for over 3 years. We decided to switch our bed linen to bamboo after all beautiful reviews about benefits about night sweats and being super absorbent. We been using linen from All Bamboo and we bought some from M&S too.
2. We choose to by from My Panda because I wanted change and have some color in our bedroom. Only negative feedback i read about buttons and honestly they are disaster. I give up to close them and they are not right for the bed line.
3. We tried for 3 nights to sleep in bed linen but after that i just removed and i do not wish to use longer. It has lovely cold feeling ( that is only plus) but during night my husband and even me end up waking up at least 3 times to change our shirts and turn blanket around. it takes lots of moisture out from your body and does not absorbs. It is very disappointing for bamboo linen. It feels like is cheep viscose and not 100% bamboo. Before use i washed linen in cold water without washing powder and without softener.
Honestly it does have feeling of bamboo and price does not match comfort. Sorry maybe something has happened during production.

I contacted your team with concerns couple of weeks ago and never heard anything back.
It took a couple of days to get used to the softer Panda topper fits like a glove so comfortable much cheaper than buying a new mattress ,would recommend for anyone needing a comfortable nights sleep so happy with it thank you, have recommended it to friends, need some new pillows to go with the mattress topper !
Fast delivery from Amazon. Only received the 3 pillows today, so we have yet to try them out.
Great quality! The fabric is smooth and airy, but still warm.
My pillow is so comfortable and has improved my sleep.Worth every penny.
Bamboo mattress topper is super comfortable. Brilliant!
My partner bought one and was really happy with it so I tried it and then bought one best nights sleep.
Good quality and arrived very quickly I would recommend this company
This is so very comfortable
Nice bedsheet, just big enough for our (very) deep mattress.
Deliveryvgood
Very comfortable, like sleeping on a giant marshmallow.
Delivered promptly
Item securely packed and delivered on time as estimated.
I bought the duvet and mattress topper and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done!! They are so comfortable and keep me cool all night
Lovely pillows, we have 2 for us and now another one for our toddler.
Absolutely amazing
I'm very pleased with our bathmat. It's as described and is very soft underfoot.
Very comfortable. Easy to fix to bed. No issues at all. Very good quality
Really good quality and easy purchase process. A great material which manages hot and cold nights far better than previous duvets.
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,650 reviews