Panda Life Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy

"Fab pillow and swift delivery"
"Good for my 3 year old but I feel it need to be slightly curved for added neck support."
"What a fantastic mattress topper! We were particularly fussy about getting a new topper because it was to go over an existing non-detachable latex topper on our Sealy bed. The latex topper was very good when new and springs back up much quicker than memory foam so you can roll over without it feeling like you are having to drag yourself out of your mould. However, like all things wear and tear (just wear) takes it's toll and it had flattened a bit, still comfortable but not as comfortable as it had once been. So, what do you put on top of a latex topper? Well, the answer very definitely was one of these Panda toppers. I researched the issue and spoke to Panda who were confidant it would work and if it didn't then I would get my money back under the 30 night trial. I needn't have worried. Our bed is now so extremely comfortable it's a good job we are both retired! Can't get out of it! I used to be a real wriggler, not any more, my wife has suffered from sciatica for ages, not any more! Can't wait to get to bed now and the very special moment is getting back into bed after a nocturnal visit to the loo, it's fantastic! Thank you Panda!!"
"Hands down the best pilows I've owned and will continue to buy (perhaps every 10 years!?) soft but supportive my first one is a year old and no different to the day it arrived. As a bad sleeper previously I was getting through 3 -4 traditional pillows a year once they lost their bounce. Panda pillow’s are saving the planet, my wallet, and my sanity!"
"Takes a bit of getting used to but it is a wonderful pillow!"
"Firstly, I have to say that the pillows are amazing and have finely allowed me to get a good night’s sleep. Hallelujah! Just importantly though, I don’t think I’ve EVER had better customer from a company before! Thank you Panda! :)"
"Tried mattress topper which I returned for refund. No quibble guarantee. Shop with confidence."
"I bought a mattress topper and pillows and it is the best thing I did, so comfortable and such good quality. The service was professional and excellent."
"Very comfy mattress topper, my back is no longer sore ! I recommend !"
"It is not bad to sleep on, but"
"We ordered two pillows and they arrived in good time and beautifully packaged. The pillows are brilliant. Both my husband and I had bad necks and shoulders as a result of our two previous memory foam pillows, and it’s amazing how quickly our problems vanished after using the Panda pillows! Thank you!!"
"I bought a topper and pillow from Panda. The quality of both are 5 star! The reason I didn't give five stars is because I was disappointed with the size of the pillow. It is smaller than the average pillow and doesn't fill a pillowcase, which makes the bedding look untidy. Surely when paying a premium for this product, Panda should make a standard sized pillow?"
"Great customer service, great product"
"Simple but effective. No more back and shoulder pain and more of deep sleep. highly recommended."
"Arrived promptly and unpacked easily enough. Managed to leave it for 12 hours to rise before fitting it on to the bed. The only problem I have is my mattress is a deep one and the straps don't stay on the mattress when you move around in bed. However, both the mattress topper and the pillow are excellent products. Incredibly comfortable and my back pain has reduced substantially. We bought a second single mattress topper for my daughter's uni bed. So glad we did as that was one manky old mattress! Can't recommend highly enough! Most people ask about the smell and yes there is one, but it's not a strong smell and it's gone after a few days"
"My lower back was giving me a lot of grief after waking up, seeing a Chiropractor had helped a little, but I still needed something more to help me wake up nicely. I did my research and found that Panda used sustainable materials, had good reviews and bought my topper from them. I'm very glad I did, now my back feels a lot better in the morning. Still aches sometimes, but nowhere near the amount that it did before getting the topper. The topper is very comfortable :)"
"Ordered the bundle a couple weeks ago, delivery took longer than expected - I emailed for info and was advised that the package would be sent in 2 shipments as the bedding sheets were out of stock; that really was no issue at all, except I was told the pillows and topper would be with me the following day, and they were not. Everything arrived together a week later. The pillows are nice and comfortable - the topper took a few days to get used to, it felt really warm to begin with but I've gotten used to it and it works really well with my firm mattress. The biggest issue is with the bedding set - I ordered the double sized grey set as part of the bundle. It's super soft and really nice to the touch, however the buttons that seal the quilt inside the sheets, are too big for the holes; or rather, the holes are too small for the buttons. I've managed to squeeze a couple of the buttons through the holes so the quilt stays inside the sheet somewhat, but it's meant the fabric has frayed slightly, and it's really disappointing considering the price of the set. It's obviously a basic manufacturing error, but the items are expensive and you would expect a better level of quality control. The only other negative comment is regarding the pillow cases, that are much bigger than the pillows from Panda - I appreciate pillow cases come in standard sizes, i'd just of expected the pillow cases to fit the size of the pillows that are sold as a bundle. The bottom sheet is deep and fits comfortably over my deep mattress even with the topper on."
"Excellent quality, best nights sleep ever."
"I bought the panda king size memory topper and it is wonderful. Made my already comfy bed even more comfy. It’s soft and warm. I suffer with chronic pain and arthritis which makes sleeping difficult, but I have slept really well since buying this. Definitely with the money."
"Does what it says on the tin!"
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 296 reviews