Panda Life Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd
Sarah Brocklehurst
Verified Buyer
"Very useful discussion before purchase. Panda mattress topper is an excellent way to soften an over-hard mattress; my backache has greatly improved. Possible improvement - the website indicated a delay in despatching the topper - would have been useful to have that info repeated with my order details."
Kordian Ceglarz
Verified Buyer
"This is the best and the most comfortable pillow I have ever used. It has a perfect shape and size. It is so soft, and it has a beautiful modern design. Since I bought this pillow all my back pain has gone, and I wake up every day full of energy. I 100% recommend this product to everyone."
ANTHONY LACEY
Verified Buyer
"Topper is extremely warm even though it claims to be cool, far too hot for summer also it seems to be going rather soft after a few weeks use, not as firm as it was originally very disappointed will not be recommending"
"Great delivery and good communication."
"Love the mattress, soft and a wonderful top layer on my hard mattress."
LISA BUFFERY
Verified Buyer
"Hi I wanted to return a pillow and you sent another one , a softer one. I think I have been charged again but not sent the return information for the origin nap pillow. Regards"
"Goodbye stiff neck  This was the most expensive pillow I have purchased and I was sceptical about the price. But it is definately good value for money and there has been a massive improvement in the quality of my sleep. No more stiff necks. Very comfortable and pleasing on the eye. I would highly recommend. "
Jonathan Boyd
Verified Buyer
"Pillow is great no more neck pain and it ssports me well."
"Fantastic product - bought one as a present for my husband and it was so good he bought one for me too! Comfortable, breathable, they've made a huge difference to the way we sleep - couldn't recommend highly enough."
"Best neck support ever"
Beverley Heatman
Verified Buyer
"Good quality mattress topper and pillow. Extremely comfortable. Improvement could be made to the way the mattress topper is kept in place on the mattress."
Agne Kuklyte
Verified Buyer
"First time round I've ordered the standard pillow and it was too big for me, at the time they didn't do kids sizes, but the second they've sent me an email saying kids size is in, I've ordered a pillow and been enjoying it ever since!"
"Fabulously soft yet supportive. Thoroughly recommend."
"Very good pillows"
"Not only have a at Last found a perfect pillow the sales service is second to none. Friendly professional and great to do business with thank you will be coming back for more Products soon"
"Great pillow! Love the little panda logo on the top. Found it very comfortable (after 4 nights of trial)."
"Bought the Panda mattress topper and returned the Eve one. Found this one much more supportive and cool at night. Saving for the pillows now.."
"I just Love my panda pillow. Thinking of getting my husband one for his birthday as he keeps taking my one. Best sleep ever. Also the service I got from panda was excellent no fuss. Thank you so much"
"Outstanding memory foam topper and 100% bamboo bedding, would buy again!"
"Beautiful pillow and great customer service!"
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 42 reviews