Panda Life Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on."
"Very comfortable, very good quality and we get a great night’s sleep."
"Fantastic, best purchase ever! From the first night, our sleep has improved massively."
"Amazing quality, my back stopped hurting immediately. Highly recommend it!!"
"Excellent customer service and quality of product."
"Great.... Quick delivery and good value"
"We have been really pleased with our Panda bedding set. It arrived quickly and is good quality, lovely and soft and very comfortable. If I’m being critical the fabric does pile slightly in places and our sheet creases but we are very happy."
"This pillow has really helped with discomfort!"
"Very comfortable, good price and prompt delivery. Highly recommended"
"good quality"
"I used to wake up most mornings with a headache, particularly right at the back of my head, probably related to a neck issue. I had spent a lot of money on expensive physio to help which it did but only temporarily. For the cost of one physio session I bought a Panda pillow. I no longer wake up with headaches - what a difference this pillow has made to the start of my day! It has been an excellent purchase and is so comfy. I wouldn’t be without it. Thank you Panda!"
"These pillows have changed our lives! My husband and I are sleeping so much better and it's all thanks to these. Great pillows and well worth the money"
"We absolutely love our new bedding. I would love to be able to buy extra matching pillowcases as the bedding sets only have 2 pillowcases in the double sets"
"Excellent quality mattress topper. I was so pleased with my first purchase I have ordered another for my spare bed. Very quick delivery also."
"Full double bed linens set was very cool in even the hottest summer nights."
"Excellent products, the best duvet and cover set I have ever bought."
"Very good quality highly recommend it"
"The ability to do the 30 day trail is great. Very helpful and sent me an alternative pillow that I love."
"Love how soft it is!"
"amazing pillows! Your body might need few days to get used to them but once it does, it’s amazing!"
"Awesome product and service 10/10"
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 764 reviews