Panda London Reviews

Panda London 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Z Marcilio
Panda London 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
S Rai
Very professional company with excellent products.
Hello, This is a message from Panda customer support team, we wanted to thank you for your kind words! As always, if there's anything that we can asist you with then please, feel free to get in contact. Sweet Dreams, Panda Team
Looks good but haven't slept in it yet
Panda products are fantastic and recyclable and value for money. the new mattress topper is brilliant and has made a huge difference in my sleep comfort.
Bought my Panda bed topper from Amazon and it was delivered in two days. I have the pillows, the cloud duvet and now the mattress topper. Panda make the best pillows i have ever tried, and i've tried quite a few. Got Panda bedding on the way, so now all i need is for you to start making mattresses. I have Fibromyalgia and Sjrogens Syndrome, so quality sleep is very important to me and my Panda items really do help.
I love love LOVE my Panda Cloud duvet and memory foam pillows. Best I've ever had and a great nights sleep!
The company seems very professional with strong customer service. We have decided to try the mattress topper before we write an review. Just spend 2 weeks on a road in the van and I have to say we absolutely love it. It can be folded down and in half so it doesn’t take too much space, but sleeping made massive difference to us (we both getting bit older with bad backs). Would definitely recommend.
Unbelievable mattress topper
This has made all the difference to my formerly too hard mattress - I can now sleep comfortably!
Further comments, after I try out couple of weeks
Very comfortable and definitely worth the money
Searched for the best topper for bad backs and Panda came out No 1. We’ve been using it for only 8 days and my husband has found a huge difference with his back. The topper is very good quality and is very comfortable to sleep on
Ordered as reviews were excellent so hopefully will prove to be so.
What a service delivered following day will give 5 stars for that alone.
Incredibly comfortable made from good materials. The website is easy to navigate and communication throughout delivery was good. A must recommend.
Fast delivery via Amazon. Not the cheapest but by my experience the best. Made a difference to my sleep. Now warm and exceedingly comfy.
Very comfortable and cool, my wife and I have definitely found it has enhanced our mattress.
My new mattress was a bit too firm for comfort. My new Panda topper has made it so comfortable. It’s money really well spent.
I am loving their Panda pillow, the quality is amazing...
Just received but on first sight and putting it into the bed, it’s great quality and super comfy.
Excellent product,super fast delivery,and looking forward to sleeping on it ,also very easy to register for the guarantee.👍
The ordering was simple and the email communication was great and kept me informed of the order and delivery frequently. The mattress topper arrived a day earlier than expected. It is exactly as advertised and we followed the instructions for unpacking and laying it out. It is extremely comfortable, has added firmness but with comfort and has given new life to our aging mattress. Very satisfied and very good value for money. I have just registered the topper which again was a very easy and received confirmation straight away.
Panda London is rated 4.8 based on 5,472 reviews