Panda Life Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on."
"Comfortable to sleep on, pleased it is a natural product. After a few weeks it has compressed in width and is no longer quite as wide as the mattress."
"Love my panda topper! Smell went after 3 days, topper was plumped up ready to go on the mattress. A bit firmer than my old memory foam topper and therefore no more lower back ache. So snug in bed now!"
"Extremely pleased with this purchase of topper & pillows. Life changing, topper straight away reduced body ache from the new mattress I bought which was too firm. The first night I used the pillows I had to use my old pillows half way through the night, BUT was perfect 2nd night onwards. Highly recommend these products."
"Love this mattress topper, made a big difference to the comfort of the mattress."
"Excellent service and mattress topper a dream. Delivery would have been excellent had it not snowed and item was held up at our local delivery point. No fault of Panda."
"Great products. My bed is much more comfortable and my quality of sleep has improved."
"Absolutely excellent! I have a hard mattress which has started to give me back pain recently. The Panda topper has made a huge difference. It bounces back into shape as soon as you get out of bed. I wasn’t sure it was going to work but I am extremely happy to have purchased it."
"delivery quick and more important i love the panda cloud will buy another 1 when i get a new bed soon"
"Comfortable pillow that holds shape, quick delivery service."
"After reading the reviews and having used toppers for several years, decided it was time to change. The Panda topper is better than expected and so comfortable worth every penny."
"I definatly sleep deeper with this."
"Great company and great service. Pillow firmest one works for me but you gotta try for yourself. They're better than the usual pillows for sure."
"Good quality and comfortable."
"Very good communications with a lovely team. The mattress topper arrived as promised. The 'fragrance' of the new topper lasted a few weeks I thought, but gradually evaporated. It is lovely to sleep on. Well done Panda."
"Very good service. Do leave to air. A very comfortable nights sleep."
"Very comfy pillow with plenty of support. Has helped me get better nights sleep!"
"I bought the pillow first which is amazing. The mattress topper is really good too! Worth every penny! Would recommend to anyone with back problems."
"My panda pillow is amazing I basically Lie down and then The memory foam cuddles my head"
"Super quick service, extra comfy sleep, no sore hips!"
"notwhat i exspected , very bad quality for the money andill never buy from panda ever again"
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 571 reviews