Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
Live chat was excellent very helpful. Delivery was very smooth. My topper arrived today so tonight will be my first night but with just a quick lie-down it felt like completely different bed. An incredible transformation. Brilliant!
The memory pillow is so soft and comfortable, it's by far the best pillow i have bought. I find that I'm sleeping a lot better.
Great delivery, lovely product, very comfy!
Fairly comfortable but now very think.
Just the right level of softness for my wife to sleep comfortably
Very easy to order, impressed with the quality of the pillow and find it very comfortable.
Bought a couple of these memory foam pillows a few weeks back and have been sleeping soundly ever since. I used to spend ages tossing and turning in bed trying to get comfortable, and with these I'm out like a light. I generally sleep on my back, and even though they're supposed to be for side sleepers they work just as well. Glad I splashed out in the end. As they say, you can't put a price on a good nights sleep (or multiple of them). :-)
The mattress topper was perfect and provided that extra support needed
The pillows arrived quickly and are very comfortable.
This has made such a difference! My old mattress was causing me discomfort and poor sleep; all my aches and pains have disappeared with this topper and I'm now getting a great night's sleep.
I was cautious about the increased temperature that many people describe with memory foam as I often feel hot at night anyway but I haven't found this to be a problem - it is slightly warmer it's not significant and has not affected the overall great sleep, even during the last few weeks of very hot nights.
All in all I'm very happy and strongly recommend this topper, definitely worth the investement.
wow what a difference the panda topper makes it's like sleeping on a cloud best purchase this year...
Ooh so comfy... Massive improvement on the hard mattress underneath. Sleeping much better now.
Purchased 2 mattress toppers, that arrived the next day and have provided great comfort - thank you Panda London.
My son is very please with his Panda mattress topper good value for money
Thanks Panda:-)
The memory foam got cracked.
I ordered a bed set for a king size bed, it arrived incredibly quickly. Packaging was great and the bed set is wonderful - so soft and such a bright white, absolutely love it!
Get a Panda in yer life!
Didn’t make any difference... I wouldn’t recommend it.
Lovely pillow with excellent neck support. I have been looking for a pillow like this for so long and I am so pleased to have found my Panda.
Swift service and the topper is both comfortable and more resistant to slipping than others I have had.
Panda London is rated 4.78 based on 1,832 reviews