Panda Life Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd

How would you rate Panda Life Ltd ?

"Af first feels too firm for my liking but after persisting for a few months it’s now perfect"
"Love this pillow!"
"i ordered a single pillow and a uk double mattress topper. i honestly don't think any reviews will fully do your products justice...THEY ARE FANTASTIC !!! i work in a busy warehouse lifting heavy objects all day... i'm always waking up with a sore neck and various back pains etc...only slept on the mattress/pillow twice but " WOW " what a difference all pain has virtually gone. the mattress and pillow are VERY comfortable to sleep on and unlike a few ( more expensive ones ) ive tried before don't make the bed like a sauna. CONGRATULATIONS on a truly great product"
"Really great service. From ordering, to delivery, to the product experience. I would highly recommend this company and it's product. The mattress topper has changed an uncomfortable, hard mattress into a comfortable nest I'm loath to leave each morning."
"They arrived promptly and are so comfortable. They are the best pillow we have ever had!"
"I was struggling with numb shoulders and a bad elbow before I bought this pillow. It has provided all the luxurious support I needed to fix my issues. I wouldn’t spend a night without Now. 100% reccomend to anyone, worth every penny!"
"I have purchased two products from Panda Life; both have been excellent quality. Highly recommended."
"Helps to ease a backache complaint at night"
"Can’t soeak for myself but my partner has found it perfect. Struggled for months to find a comfortable pillow and this did the trick."
"Good service, arrived promptly. I wanted this to replace my old feather bed and as I live in Spain was intrigued by the cooler in summer and warmer in winter claim and I can say that it is definitely cooler, it is comfortable but I think that I am still getting used to it as it is not as soft as my old feather bed, but overall am very pleased with purchase."
"Very good products. The mattress topper is so comfy but at first had to get used to the different feel to a standard mattress. Took a couple of nights, though I wasn’t tossing and turning. The memory foam smell was at v low levels in a couple of days. The first pillow I found too thick so they sent a softer one and it is like sleeping on a supportive cloud. Helpful customer service."
"Never slept better since purchasing a panda pillow"
"Finally found the perfect pillow. Have tried about 4 pillows in the last year, some as dear as £95 (tried cooling pillows as well). This is by far the best. So much so I ordered the mattress topper as well and it has been lovely. Actually stopped my hip aching."
"Excellent products and customer service. Highly recomend"
"Really nice quality item. After buying an extra firm mattress for my hubby and his back I was suffering as it was too hard for me sleeping on my side. The mattress topper has softened it enough for me and not too much that it is too soft for the hubby."
"Excellent. Have one in both our home and motorhome."
"Firstly I must praise the speed and efficiency of delivery as we waited hardly any time at all. Secondly I must commend the product. I purchased the Panda mattress topper in my second trimester of pregnancy after doing a lot of research, with the goal of helping me get more comfortable at night, as well as hoping it would make the bed cooler. I'm not disappointed! I feel fully supported and the topper is so comfortable! My husband wasn't sure at first as it did feel quite hard, but it has relaxed over a couple of months and now he loves it like I do! Great product and worth the price tag."
"Great service and products! Will recommend to all my friends."
"Haven’t had any problems with Panda. Their customer service has always been very punctual, including keeping me appraised of a product coming in the future I was interested in."
"Loving the Panda pillow and the sleep mask as well! Perfect combo for a great night of sleep. Hoping I can add a set of sheets as well to my nightly slumber!"
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 222 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!