Panda London Reviews

Panda London 5 star review on 26th February 2021
S Atkinson
Panda London 5 star review on 26th February 2021
S Atkinson
Very professional company with excellent products.
Hello,

This is a message from Panda customer support team, we wanted to thank you for your kind words!

As always, if there's anything that we can asist you with then please, feel free to get in contact.

Sweet Dreams,
Panda Team
rubbish quality, one of corner straps tore.
Hi Paresh and we're truly sorry to hear this has been your experience with Panda. We take our product quality plus high levels of customer service very seriously and provide a 30 Night Trial and 10 year guarantee. We'd love for you to try us again so we'll be in touch to have a chat. Jonathan @ Panda London.
Love my Panda mattress topper. Just bought the pillow to try also. Can't wait to get to bed tonight.
Very simple to order and excellent customer service.

Love my mattress topper as it is very cool and comfortable unlike some other memory foam toppers.
Great quality products really happy with my stuff. Going to buy my son a mattress topper as well
I've been looking at matress toppers for a while now following major surgery, and after looking at a few, they all seemed to be more duvet like and wouldn't last. Stumbled across panda and based on the reviews decided it was worth spending more and I am so so pleased that I did.
Once it had expanded properly (I left mine on the floor overnight) my bed felt instantly more cosy with the added depth.
In terms of sleep, I've not slept so well in months and now not waking up a few times a night either.
This really is an item that's worth every penny. Yes there are cheaper out there but I highly doubt you'd find equal quality.
I'll definitely purchase for my sons bed and follow up with the pillows.
I purchased the panda pillow originally and loved it so treated myself to the mattress topper.
Very Very comfortable, makes you look forward to going to bed
Excellent product and delivery was very professional and quick.
Beautiful pillow that's the right amount of soft. A lot of thought had gone into both the pillow and its case. Speedy delivery by Panda itself despite buying on Amazon.

Watch out for other sellers undercutting. Buy from the official seller on Amazon for the guarantee etc.
Made a fantastic product , good products that are worth the money
The mattress topper and pillow are great making for a much better nights sleep
very quick service and excellent pillows and mattress topper.
Good communication, and service, thankyou.
Excellent service and excellent products
Delighted with our Panda Mattress Topper it’s extremely comfortable ,highly recommend .
Both me and the husband are constantly waking up with back ache. But since we have recently purchased the mattress topper, from day one of waking we found we wasn’t complaining of back ache and now 4 days on.. still no backache.
Up to now we have found we don’t get hot spots and wake up sweating.
I also have the pillow that also recommend.
Lovely mattress topper
Started getting better night's sleep straight away
Does what it says
Comfortable nights sleep and more to come
Love it 😊
Very comfortable memory foam pillow so far, holds its shape well, feels like your sleeping on air. Good for people with neck issues.
Panda London is rated 4.76 based on 4,087 reviews