Panda Life Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on."
"My son really loves the pillow My only issue is that after beeing washed the pillow case shows some spots on it ( it was washed with whites and on 30 degrees,so I was have no explanation why)"
"This topper does make the bed more comfortable but does not cure your aches and pains. the memory foam smell took a good 2 weeks to go away."
"Very comfortable to sleep on and relaxing"
"I purchased a mattress topper, it arrived promptly and was in good condition. However, I had cause to return the topper, not because it was faulty, it was just not suitable for me. I emailed your company to say I wanted to return the topper and I received a swift reply explaining I could keep it for a discounted price or return it. I returned it. I must say I was very pleased with your customer service. The emails were I received explaining what I needed to do were clear and friendly. I had no problem what so ever and once the topper had been received by you , I received my refund. Thank you Panda and thankyou to Bojan, excellent service."
"So comfortable but yet supportive, this topper is making my sleep so much better, no longer waking up with a bad back. Price was fantastic and so was delivery. The 10 year guarantee is a nice touch for peace of mind. I can't recommend this enough. If you're skeptical about buying one, why not make use of the 30 night trail. Thanks Panda life"
"Now my bed has become even more comfortable.. one of the best choices I've made. Thanks!!"
"very very comfortable"
"I have a panda pillow which is amazing for my neck pain. Recently I brought a topper and wow I’m not disappointed I am sleeping far better than ever!!"
"Super nice and squishy. Thanks Panda."
"Bought mattress topper as our mattress is very firm, it has helped make a much more comfortable sleep. The only down side was it took a good 3weeks for the smell to go but a minor complaint."
"An excellent mattress topper, very highly recommended."
"Very pleased with this mattress topper. I suffer with a stiff neck and damaged lower spine, this topper has revolutionised bedtimes...I am sleeping for longer periods without having to wake and turn to relieve pressure points. I was really worried about being too hot from the topper; I have nothing to compare it too, but all in all I find it cosy rather than too hot."
"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"I have been very pleased with the products and customer service. One pillow I couldn't get on with so my son now has it and loves it. My husband found his too hard (medium) so a softer one was sent out for him to try instead. Great product and great customer service!"
"My 4 year old seems to love the pillow and sleeps very well since it was purchased. Would recommend."
"Very comfy, would definitely recommend"
"My mattresses topper is fantastic, so comfortable (I am less keen on the pillow). I got the mattress topper on the advice of my GP to help with a trapped nerve in my neck. It has made a wonderful difference, thank you!"
"Very comfortable, slight smell at first but this soon disappears. Has helped with my upper back pain."
"Great service , prompt delivery , had the topper for about 6 weeks and we love it so far . Don’t wale up so achy on hips ! For the cost has transformed our mattress . Only problem we don’t want to get out of bed !"
"Great topper, very comfortable"
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 405 reviews