Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
The best sheets ever
This is my 2nd buy of Panda memory foam bamboo pillow. I found it firm, strong support for my neck and head and excellent pillow for a good night sleep.
Comfy. Revolutionised my bed.
This is by far the best memory foam pillow I have bought. It is like a marshmallow feel. I no longer wake up with neck ache or headaches and drop off to sleep straight away. The pillow never gets hot (as described) even through the unusual heat wave recently. I also used to use two hollowfibre pillows that were medium but my head always sank through them and they needed replacing after a few months after going flat. One Panda pillow is enough now and it stays like new every day. Definitely worth the purchase which by far.
Excellent product. Increased the comfort of my bed, improved my sleep. Really pleased.
Love it made a very uncomfortable mattress very comfortable
The Panda topper was a great purchase
and has transformed our mattress. I was starting to feel the springs and was having a a lot of neck and shoulder pain. I have been using the topper for a few months now and have had much better sleep. A concern I had when looking at memory foam mattresses after reading various reviews from other brands was getting too hot but have not experienced that issue with Panda.
Fantastic service, next day delivery. The most comfortable pillow I've ever had, lovely soft bamboo case. Would definitely recommend 👌
Great quality sheets, really soft. Also washes well at low temps.
great product and customer support
Really love this topper,feels cool ,and oh so very comfortable best buy ever.
I needed a replacement mattress topper for a Jensen bed. Panda mattress topper fits the bed perfectly and is also comfortable. I am happy with the purchase which was also a fraction of the Jensen mattress topper price. I have also tested it on a pull out sofa bed and Panda made sleeping there more comfortable. I’d recommend the product.
The mattress topper is excellent! So comfortable. I bought it to put on top of a very firm mattress and it has revolutionised my bed! I didn't notice a smell at all (it apparently goes after a few days if you do). Cannot recommend this product enough. Delivery was amazingly quick too! You will need to buy a deep fitted sheet in my experience.
I bought two of the panda mattress toppers a double and a king size and have been really pleased with the purchases. We have found them to be really comfortable and have been sleeping a lot better. I have a very comfortable memory foam mattress that I was going to replace as I find I get too hot when sleeping on it but having the panda topper has made a huge difference. It is so comfy and I no longer find it too hot when sleeping. So glad I tried the panda mattress topper. Good quality and reasonable priced.
I grabbed two Panda Standard Pillows as I was plain curious when I saw them and I was looking for a replacement for other memory foam pillows I have and was having issues.

I love these as they feel quite firm at first, but my head sinks into the pillow just the right amount for me to not have any discomfort. Just the right amount of support for me. Nice materials used on the pillowcases enhances the experience as well.

I have just bought two more pillowcases from the Panda London website, one set to use while one set is in the wash.

I will definitely look into getting the bedding, duvets and the Mattress Topper as well.
From delivery to receipt everything has been spot on. Received emails to keep me updated of each process. The mattress topper was easy to remove from packaging and did not have that aroma that I have found with other memory foam products. The topper cover feels so soft and cool to the touch and the cute little panda face in the corner is a lovely touch. The topper appears to be expanding quickly and my bed looks so inviting, its taking all my willpower to wait 12 hours before trying it out. Looking forward to hopefully getting a good night's sleep.
I would highly recommend the Panda Topper.

For many years I have had backache but since sleeping on the Panda topper I have no more aches and pains.

This is the first review I have ever written, and felt compelled to do so because I can honestly say that for me it is a brilliant product.

I have also recommended this product to friends.
Would recommend and have bought more since my first purchase.
Wonderful bed sheet set - fantastic
Speedy delivery, clear instructions, realised all that was promised
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,086 reviews