Panda Life Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
Excellent service. Great products.
Superb product definitely improving sleep comfort and easing aches & pains
Excellent quality quilt love it whould recomend
Really comfortable
We're still very pleased with our 'Topper', which we've been using for two months now. Our king size sprung mattress has dipped in the middle, but the topper levels it out so it's no longer a problem. It's amazing how a relatively thin piece of foam can make such a big difference to comfort, but it does. Would definitely recommend.
I am loving my new bed sheet!
Pillows and mattress are awesome.
Great pillow
Exceptional customer service and I love my Panda pillow!
I was suffering from hip and back ache during the night but since putting the topper on my mattress I haven’t had any pain at all
Very Satisfied with the comfort and quality so far
Very fast service and the pillow are so nice! Finally sleep until next day without uncomfortable
The online purchase was very easy, followed by a speedy delivery. I have been using the Topper for just a couple of months now, and find it very comfortable. I have put it on top of a new mattress, and I can no longer feel the buttons, so I'm pleased with that.
Easy to order. The pillow arrived very quickly and has definitely improved my night's sleep and my sore shoulder!
Has made a big difference to the comfort of our bed. Quick delivery and great value. Quality seems good as well. Would recommend.
Great pillow, exactly what I wanted although would have like it to be a bit bigger, more of a standard pillow size
Excellent, fast customer service in answering my questions about delivery etc. Lovely product but topper not quite right for the specifics of my back trouble. Would undoubtedly be a great product for most people. Returns very straightforward. Would recommend as a good company to purchase from.
Excellent mattress topper. It supports my back and hips and I'm sleeping much better.
Delivery was excellent and the product is of a high quality. Very good value for money.
Great mattress protector; has done the job really well so far. No damage or stains to mattress (and I sweat a lot) so it must be waterproof!
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 831 reviews