Panda London Reviews

Panda London 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Kellie
Panda London 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Lindsey
Very professional company with excellent products.
Hello,

This is a message from Panda customer support team, we wanted to thank you for your kind words!

As always, if there's anything that we can asist you with then please, feel free to get in contact.

Sweet Dreams,
Panda Team
Due to lower back problems I purchasing an electric bed and new mattress. Even though the mattress was comfy in shop once I was sleeping on it I found it to firm and wasn’t helping with pain or sleep. I decide to look into mattress topper. After doing some research I went with panda. What a difference it had made. I'm extremely happy with the topper. Its so comfortable, isn't too soft or hard, doesn't get too hot, and it Now feels like I’m sleeping on a cloud. For the first time in years I love climbing into my bed and sleeping. It made a world of difference to me.
Would highly recommend
I have used a silk duvet for many years. When it came to replacing my old one, I discovered Panda made a duvet similar to silk, yet made from bamboo. I had bought two Panda pillows two years ago and am very happy with them, so I decided to try the duvet. I am so pleased I did. It's called the cloud and it really does feel like one. It hugs you when you're in bed, but isn't too weighty. It's a great duvet and yet another Panda product I'm completely satisfied with.
Absolute heaven under your head
Bought for mum aging mum and she sleeps more comfortable even with bad hips..
Goods are wonderful and Service couldn’t be faulted
The delivery was fast and pleasant, the duvet is excellent nice and light, warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot, best duvet we've ever bought, would recommend anybody looking to buy a duvet then give this type a try you won't be disappointed.
Duvet is very light and warm and have definitely slept better on the memory foam pillow
Still not opened or used it yet.
Very happy with my new duvet, not too heavy or bulky yet soft and cuddly
Great quality products! Highly reccomended.
The best duvet I have ever had and the mattress protector is much nicer to sleep on than the traditional padded variety
The Panda cloud is just wonderful, when you unpack it you think it looks quite thin but heavy but once you get under it is so light and so warm, it really feels like a comfortable, snug cloud floating over you. I’ve ordered the panda mattress protector and can’t wait for it to arrive, the duvet is so breathable, the protector will be just as great I’m sure.
Great product.might have to purchase another topper for the spare room.very quick delivery.
The panda pillow is super comfortable especially for me, chronic neck shoulder pain issues due to tendinitis. I’m very happy with the side sleeper edition I bought in uk
amazingly soft to sleep on, am going to buy one for my 7 month old daughter now
Very quick dispatch . Great communication. Excellent mattress topper, what a difference it has made to my hard mattress.
feels like you are sleeping on marshmellow love it :-)
Quick delivery and great product
Fast service good product