Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
We ordered the Panda roll top mattress and it arrived very quickly within a few days of the order being placed. You need to allow the roll top mattress 24 hours to unfold/raise itself before laying on it but once it's ready it is truly a very comfortable roll top mattress.
Good quality product, nice packaging and delivered promptly. Would definitely buy the bed sheets again seem much nicer than cotton. Can also recommend the pillows as they seem to maintain a consistent temperature all night and very comfortable.
Added a layer of luxury to my sleep
Just so comfortable
Loving out new topper. We've had it for a month or so now and my back pain has improved immensely! We're in rented accomodation so we couldn't get rid of the old bumpy mattress and decided to invest in this instead and I'm very glad we did. Can't recommend enough and definitely worth every penny!
Amazing pillow. Super quick delivery and easy process. Would recommend for sure
Have now been using my panda pillow now for a few weeks and haven't had any neck pain nor headaches. Very happy !!!
Great pillow and service!!! After finding the initial pillow too soft, they replaced it FOC with a much firmer one. Thanks
The service was excellent - the pillow arrived quickly. The product itself is absolutely wonderful. I am a side sleeper and I need decent support, and one Panda pillow is absolutely perfect for a good night's sleep for me. Better than all other pillows I've tried. Thanks!
Exceptional quality. Best pillows I ever had. Totally in love
Best nights sleep for years would definitely recommend really supports my joints as a side sleeper 👍💕
Really easy ordering system and very pleased with my purchase..
Very pleased with pillow. Much improved sleep quality .
Fantastic duvet set, warm in winter cool in summer, fits well, very high quality
I bloody love my pillow.
Not cheap but really excellent quality. Happy with my purchase.
We took the plunge and ordered 6 Panda Pillows as we always woke up with sore necks....not any more the pillows are soft but supportive. When we wake up our necks no longer hurt. Thank you Panda.
Pillow very comfortable
So far I'm finding the mattress topper very comfortable, puffs back quickly after being squished. It feels nice and soft but I still feel supported, I am a heavy side sleeper and have a firm mattress. A nice thickness too not too deep and not too shallow just perfect. Registering for the 10 year guarantee was quite easy, they send you a booklet and in it, it tells you to visit a site to register, you just need your order number or receipt number and the date of purchase.
My husband bought a Panda pillow, he liked it so much that I bought one also. I love it and would not want to use anything else.
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,146 reviews