Panda Life Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
Mattress topper does exactly what it promises. No backache. Super cosy. Love it. We both do.
Happy with my mattress topper but one big issue is the straps at the corners of the topper to hold it secure onto the mattress. The straps are not big enough to go round the mattress. My mattress is normal size so this is annoying especially as the topper is expensive. You really should address this.
What a fantastic mattress topper! We were particularly fussy about getting a new topper because it was to go over an existing non-detachable latex topper on our Sealy bed. The latex topper was very good when new and springs back up much quicker than memory foam so you can roll over without it feeling like you are having to drag yourself out of your mould. However, like all things wear and tear (just wear) takes it's toll and it had flattened a bit, still comfortable but not as comfortable as it had once been. So, what do you put on top of a latex topper? Well, the answer very definitely was one of these Panda toppers. I researched the issue and spoke to Panda who were confidant it would work and if it didn't then I would get my money back under the 30 night trial. I needn't have worried. Our bed is now so extremely comfortable it's a good job we are both retired! Can't get out of it! I used to be a real wriggler, not any more, my wife has suffered from sciatica for ages, not any more! Can't wait to get to bed now and the very special moment is getting back into bed after a nocturnal visit to the loo, it's fantastic! Thank you Panda!!
I bought the topper and pillow and they are both wonderful. Having a mattress that's too firm and an endless search for a pillow, these tick all the boxes. No more aches and pains, what a treat. I'm recommending these products to everyone. Thanks Panda.
Goodbye stiff neck  This was the most expensive pillow I have purchased and I was sceptical about the price. But it is definately good value for money and there has been a massive improvement in the quality of my sleep. No more stiff necks. Very comfortable and pleasing on the eye. I would highly recommend.
Pillow is great no more neck pain and it ssports me well.
Bought the Panda mattress topper and returned the Eve one. Found this one much more supportive and cool at night. Saving for the pillows now..
great pillow love it
I bought a mattress topper from panda and I’ve never slept so well. Would highly recommend, fast delivery and great customer support!
The Panda pillow and topper have done wonders for my sleep! The lower back pain I sometimes get due to sitting too much, that's all gone after a good night's sleep. I've even stopped tossing and turning at night, and I've been doing that since I was a kid! Definitely would recommend!
Got pillows last year and now got the mattress topper. Fast delivery service and very helpful lady on the live chat gave me all the details in regards to washing and sizes.. Would definitely recommend!
I loved my pillow from the moment I got it! I haven't had a bad night's sleep since! The delivery was very fast. I spoke to tommy on the phone with some questions about the product and he was very happy to help. Overall had a great experience with Panda and would recommend them to anyone!
I purchased this in December after buying a new mattress which I found was too hard to be comfortable. The Panda topper has made all the difference, it took a few days, but I no longer wake up with aches and pains. I don't overheat with the Panda topper, which I did with a previous older topper. I would have no hesitation in recommending this, and with the 30 night trial, what do you have to lose? It might be the best thing you ever buy.
Excellent service and a great nights sleep!!!
Easy to use website. Simple to place order. Good information re delivery date. The topper is very comfortable and has added a lot of comfort to a mattress that was quite firm. Very happy with my purchase
The most comfortable pillow I’ve ever owned! My neck pain was completely gone within a couple of days.
Its very very soft. Perhaps too soft. Tends to create big dents or craters in the surface when sleeping which cradles the body, but makes if difficult to roll over, but my wife loves it none the less. Me less so. The negative is that it simply wont stay secure on the mattress. It moves around all over the mattress during the night. There are elastic bands on the corners but they are way too small to actually clip over all but the cheapest and skinniest of mattresses. I've had to cut off these and resew new ones one to get any purchase. If you are willing to retro fix the mattress, then you wont be dissapointed with the quality. Just a couple of design fails stop it being a top product.
Very good topper, definitely recommended if you can't pay for new mattress. The only score down to very long last smell from it, which is apparently natural but took over month to stop smell. Unfortunately I'm very sensitive to smells so caused me a headache.
Lovely o job
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review!

As always, if there is anything that we can assist you with please, feel free to get in contact.

Sweet Dreams,
Panda Team
Super nice and squishy. Thanks Panda.
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 833 reviews