Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on.
Great pillow following three months of use. I opted for firm and my husband got the soft/medium we are both delighted and I genuinely sleep better and husband snores less which is an added bonus. When I get to bed each night I find myself excited to sink, literally sink into the pillow and know I’ll wake up in that same position. That’s priceless each night. Going to buy one for my daughter next.
I had surgery on my upper spine a few years ago and have struggled to find a pillow that properly supported me while I sleep - then I heard about Panda - The difference my panda pillow has made to my comfort and sleep is a miracle... Best thing I’ve bought all year..!!!
I ordered 2 memory foam pillows just to find on delivery that one of them was stained as in it had been used before. Customer support told me that the stain was caused by the testing machine (picture attached) and that it could be washed away or I would get a pillowcase replacement. I asked for a full pillow replacement and they accepted straight away. They sent the replacement straight away and made the return process very easy for me in the meantime. When the new pillow arrived I was glad there was no signs of it being used before! The only thing I don't understand is that the last pillow is way softer than the other 2 I got delivered at the beginning. There is nothing on their website that specifies different levels of firmness but there is a clear difference between the 2 I have.
Mattress topper does exactly what it promises. No backache. Super cosy. Love it. We both do.
Happy with my mattress topper but one big issue is the straps at the corners of the topper to hold it secure onto the mattress. The straps are not big enough to go round the mattress. My mattress is normal size so this is annoying especially as the topper is expensive. You really should address this.
What a fantastic mattress topper! We were particularly fussy about getting a new topper because it was to go over an existing non-detachable latex topper on our Sealy bed. The latex topper was very good when new and springs back up much quicker than memory foam so you can roll over without it feeling like you are having to drag yourself out of your mould. However, like all things wear and tear (just wear) takes it's toll and it had flattened a bit, still comfortable but not as comfortable as it had once been. So, what do you put on top of a latex topper? Well, the answer very definitely was one of these Panda toppers. I researched the issue and spoke to Panda who were confidant it would work and if it didn't then I would get my money back under the 30 night trial. I needn't have worried. Our bed is now so extremely comfortable it's a good job we are both retired! Can't get out of it! I used to be a real wriggler, not any more, my wife has suffered from sciatica for ages, not any more! Can't wait to get to bed now and the very special moment is getting back into bed after a nocturnal visit to the loo, it's fantastic! Thank you Panda!!
I bought the topper and pillow and they are both wonderful. Having a mattress that's too firm and an endless search for a pillow, these tick all the boxes. No more aches and pains, what a treat. I'm recommending these products to everyone. Thanks Panda.
Goodbye stiff neck  This was the most expensive pillow I have purchased and I was sceptical about the price. But it is definately good value for money and there has been a massive improvement in the quality of my sleep. No more stiff necks. Very comfortable and pleasing on the eye. I would highly recommend.
Pillow is great no more neck pain and it ssports me well.
Bought the Panda mattress topper and returned the Eve one. Found this one much more supportive and cool at night. Saving for the pillows now..
great pillow love it
I bought a mattress topper from panda and I’ve never slept so well. Would highly recommend, fast delivery and great customer support!
The Panda pillow and topper have done wonders for my sleep! The lower back pain I sometimes get due to sitting too much, that's all gone after a good night's sleep. I've even stopped tossing and turning at night, and I've been doing that since I was a kid! Definitely would recommend!
Got pillows last year and now got the mattress topper. Fast delivery service and very helpful lady on the live chat gave me all the details in regards to washing and sizes.. Would definitely recommend!
I loved my pillow from the moment I got it! I haven't had a bad night's sleep since! The delivery was very fast. I spoke to tommy on the phone with some questions about the product and he was very happy to help. Overall had a great experience with Panda and would recommend them to anyone!
Based on the description I expected that the mattress topper will help to regulate the temperature when sleeping, however it is just warmer than it is without the topper, which is disappointing. I was hoping that I would get some relief of back pain, which is not the case either, however while those 2 aspects did not turn out as expected, it is a little bit like sleeping on a soft cloud, which is nice.
Ordered and received within 2 days. Delivered by DPD and the tracking was very accurate. At this moment I’d say is made quite a bit difference to the quality of sleep. Thanks..
Delivery was extremely quick ordered one day and delivered the next. The mattress topper is excellent I was unsure whether it would actually make a difference but it has made a great difference as I suffer with arthritis and my mattress is quite hard on my joints but the panda topper has really helped with my sleeping and my painful joints. I could not recommend the panda topper enough. I also purchased the pillows which again are excellent. If like me you are undecided give it a try you won't be disappointed. Just remember to read instructions and leave for recommend time to fill out and take shape.
Great kids pillow. My son loves it!
Panda has made massive a difference to my sleeping. I have a new firm mattress which I was going to have to replace. Read the reviews on panda and decided to give it a try. Placing the panda topper on my bed I can genuinely say I don’t have the disturbed sleep due to pains on pressure areas especially my hips. It’s so nice to have a full night’s sleep and not have the hip pain. Can’t recommend it enough.
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,146 reviews