Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
My brother who’s had a kidney transplant said,” it’s the best sleep he’s had for a long time”.
Bought a Single Mattress Topper and a Double Duvet. Both very comfortable and delivery was on time without any damage visible. For the price I believe it is worth it and with the covers being easily washed these products will last a long time.
Amazing topper! Been suffering from hip and back ache since much that the pain wakes me during the night. Old tòpper was a fibre filled but had lost its bounce and had no support. After much research decided on PANDA. I was not disappointed. Arrived on time unwrapped and laid flat for 24hours. No unpleasant smell. Now had 2 nights of pain free sleep. Really happy just wished I had bought one earlier!
The gel infused topper was purchased to soften our memory foam mattress and has not disappointed. Good value for money and delivered on time.
Pleased with the product. It has made my son's bed a lot more comfortable with the new topper.
Bought two kids pillows for the children and they love them.
Has arrived today so not slept under duvet yet but feels lovely and soft and very light.
Quick delivery, and pillow very good.
Prompt delivery. Looking forward to trying the pillow
very prompt delivery and the product looks and feels good. Having just received the topper I cannot comment yet on its sleep quality
I sleep so much better on my panda topper and pillows. Love them .
Good service with quick delivery. Bought a duvet which is very comfortable.
Totally love it
Its comfy, my kids loved it
Absolutely fantastic product. The mattress topper is unbelievably comfortable. It has totally transformed our bed and I haven't slept so well for ages. Would most definitely recommend the product. I did lots of research and this appeared to be best - and I am certainly not disappointed. For anyone contemplating a topper, go for it. You won't regret it. With Amazon it was next day delivery. Packaged well and easy to unpack. Instructions easy to understand.
We had purchased a new well known mattress, but I could not get on with it as I am a side and back sleeper and found it hard. After searching on the web I came across the Panda topper which sounded really good! I decided to give it a go, and BOY! am I glad I did. I slept fantastic from the very 1st night! No more aches and pains in my shoulder and hips as it moulds itself so you have no pressure. The fact you can remove the cover is great for washing and the guarantee is great! I am that impressed with it I have recommended it to a friend and having listened to what I said, they have ordered it for themselves. I now look forward to going to bed as I know I am going to have a great nights sleep. THANK YOU PANDA for a great product !
The shipment was very quick and the pillow is very comfortable!
Read a review online about the best mattress toppers and panda came out as one of the top. We ordered on the 27th Dec and it was dispatched and on its way to us by 30th Dec. Very easy to use website and very quick delivery. So far so good the mattress topper is very comfortable which hopefully will help our bad backs.
It's really good, not as thick as expected, bit provides great support.
I've had my two pillows for around a year now and they are as good as people are saying, 100% worth the money when you think how long you spend in bed. In fact when I stay in hotels or anywhere else now I get neck ache! They support your head and neck so well and I don't wake up with any pain or shoulder ache anymore. The smell does wear off so don't let that put you off. They are a bit small though so if like me you put extra covers on top they will be loose. I wasn't convinced they'd be any good and how wrong I was!
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,017 reviews