Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
Excellent eye masks, good weight and quality
Made an old bed very comfortable until
Be buy a new mattress.
Loved the eco packaging
Very pleased with my purchase. The filling stays in place which makes it much easier to make the bed in the morning.
Really great mattress topper! I’ve been using it for four months now and have some thoughts to share.
I have a very firm mattress (Hypnos), it is extremely hard and I found it to be uncomfortable when sleeping in one position for a while, so found I kept waking up in the night to turn over.
I also have a lower back injury which the firm mattress would make worse. However due to the injury I did not want a soft mattress, nor did I want to purchase a whole new mattress.
This topper is amazing! It makes my bed so comfortable, not too soft. Since my mattress is so hard, the topper makes it a perfect firmness. My back has felt much better - which was a concern of mine, and I have such great nights sleeps now, I’m not waking up constantly and it’s hard to leave my bed in the mornings!
Best purchase I ever made, if you have a hard mattress that needs softening, definitely go for it. The topper itself is quite soft so bare that in mind if your mattress is on the softer side
Never had such a good night's sleep on the topper.
Great product, did what it said on the box!
A lovely product, which helps everyone stay cool and sleep well in the summer. Quick delivery. Thanks.
A fantastic product , giving a great night's sleep, so comfy.
Mattress came flat packed but after laying out overnight on a spare bed it sprang back to life. It has definitely eased my joints and I am sleeping better. It is not a miracle solution but definitely an aid and I would definitely recommend. It is so comfy and there is no excessive sweating which some of the reviews suggested. No more lumpy mattress making my body ache in the mornings!
The mattress topper totally changed the comfort of the bed, it’s soooo comfy, it’s like getting a big hug every time I get into bed.
Not only comfortable and comforting has massively reduced my lower back pain. Wonderful.
I’m getting the best sleep I’ve had for years
Absolutely gorgeous! I am used to Tempra pillows and Panda give them a run for their money! Definitely recommend!
I can’t tell you the difference this has made to the quality of my sleep. I was skeptical about this purchase until I tried it and now I can’t recommend it enough. My orthopaedic bed is transformed. Get one!
It arrived on time and is very comfortable.
I have only received my mattress topper today, but it does look good quality. I did have problems with delivery, but that was down to carrier (i think). When i telephoned Panda the person who answered the phone said he would sort it out, and he did.
Very good service.
I still have restless nights but haven't had a crick in my neck since receiving the mattress topper.
Firstly I have to commend Panda for their 1st class Customer Service which has been the best that I have ever received from any company, online or in-store. I purchased a Panda pillow on the 30 day trial basis. I am a 50/50 side/back sleeper and opted for the medium pillow. The pillow was so comfortable when lying on my back but unfortunately did not suit my neck issue for side sleeping. I contacted Panda Life to asked how to return the pillow. I was offered and sent the harder pillow to try. This was perfect for side sleeping but not for my back sleeping. I ended up returning both pillows and have been refunded with absolutely no fuss. I am genuinely gutted that the pillow was not suitable for me as everything about the pillow is lovely, my head did not overheat at all (which is not the case with previous memory foam pillows). The Panda pillow has a luxurious feel, yet it is so much cheaper than many pillows on the market. If Panda could design an ergonomic pillow - i would be first in the queue to buy. I would thoroughly recommend My Panda Life, I know the pillow will be perfect for so many others but sadly not for my neck.
Only had it on the bed for a week so far so good
So far so good only had it on the bed for a week
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,074 reviews