GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Extremely helpful Professional down to earth solid advice great to deal with .
(Simon Walton) - Posted 4 months ago
Karl is an excellent advisor we tell him what we need and he always provides us with best option that’s why we recommend him to family and friends.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 4 months ago
Very efficient, approachable and quick desired results
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 4 months ago
Brilliant
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 4 months ago
Nicholas is a gentleman and has insurmountable knowledge and experience.
He explains things in a way, that even a novice can understand. A credit to his profession and your company.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 4 months ago
I can't recommend Rebecca enough. She has made what would have been, very stressful time, buying a new home, and remortgaging another, much easier. She definitely knows her stuff, and has loads of patience when explaining the ins & outs of everything I needed to know. She's bubble and friendly as well as being fantastic at her job...
(Rebecca Turner) - Posted 5 months ago
Very helpful throughout the process, and kept us in the loop the whole time.
(Tony Treble) - Posted 5 months ago
I've used GHL for years, Ross now deals with all my families buy to let investments
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 5 months ago
Ross has been great always a email or text away when we’ve needed help he sorts out all our buy to let’s out when they need a new rate can’t praise him enough
Very fast & efficient
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 5 months ago
Very helpful. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
(James Kurian) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent service from Ian, he was really helpful and explained all options clearly.
(Ian Randle) - Posted 5 months ago
excellent and very efficient.
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 5 months ago
Nice friendly person explain s everything to you
well done Karl !
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 5 months ago
He was very prompt and precise in his response
All actions were undertaken proactively
(James Kurian) - Posted 5 months ago
I have already recommended Nicholas Bentley to my friend who is also looking for remortgage. highly recommended.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 5 months ago
We were very happy with the service provided by Karl Lawton. He got us a very good deal
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 5 months ago
Nicholas was always there to help.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 5 months ago
Simon provides a professional and courteous service, with an excellent knowledge of the mortgage market. He is a great communicator, keeping you constantly updated, and very proactive in dealing with the lenders. I would recommend him, and will use him again as our portfolio grows.
(Simon Walton) - Posted 5 months ago
Excellent service
I would highly recommend Rumi for mortgage advice. Got very good deal through GHL and complete remortgage was done effortlessly.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 5 months ago