GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Fantastic service. If we had a question or a concern would always be available to put our minds at ease. Karl provided us with a few options that suited our needs and situation. We have since recommended Karl to 3 friends as his service is fantastic. Very friendly and approachable.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 4 months ago
Alistair and his team were quick and clear when communicating, promised what they could deliver, quickly advised on the best mortgage for my circumstances, and finalised without much input from or hassle for me. I am very impressed with the way they dealt with all aspects of the advice and process.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Brilliant advice provided a mortgage product that was excellent and saved us money with an extremely quick turnaround everything had been confirmed the next day. Have recommended Alistair to family and friends.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Informative, clear, concise, quick.
(Lawrence Lee Baw) - Posted 4 months ago
I have recommended Alison time and time again. His knowledge and empathy to assure you is almost magical. The confidence I have in his ability as well as his clear communication style allows me to make the right decisions for my finacial circumstances.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you Tulbinder, it's very much appreciated. Emma and I always enjoy working with you.
Really great service. It was easy to contact you, easy to get information. Dan was simply amazing. Made the process really easy.
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 4 months ago
Dave was really supportive through out the transaction ,
(David Horniblow) - Posted 4 months ago
Fabulous personal and efficient service. Enabled us to get the best mortgage product for our needs.
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 4 months ago
Ross was a pleasure to work with, would definitely use him again in the future.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 4 months ago
He was very knowledgeable and helpful.
(David Horniblow) - Posted 4 months ago
Martin was always happy to help me with anything I needed and any questions I had, he was easy to stay in contact with as he always picked up the phone straight away and was an all round nice guy. Can’t thank him enough!
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 4 months ago
Joanne is always really easy to work with - she understand our requirements and always provides us with the best option for our circumstances.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 4 months ago
Very informative and easy to understand.
(Simon Walton) - Posted 5 months ago
As usual a very smooth process. Everything occured in a timely manner and Barry was very responsive to any questions I had.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 5 months ago
Alistair was really helpful and explained everything. He has helped us several times and would recommend him to others especially if there are difficult or non straightforward requirements.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you, it is always a pleasure to help you both
Clearly explained comparison of the most appropriate products, prompt and efficient process application and warm, personal & effective communications throughout.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 5 months ago
Very good personal service.
(Tony Treble) - Posted 5 months ago
he did a very good job, helping me out all the way
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 5 months ago
Alistair was very knowledgeable and professional in all the dealings i had with him. Took time to answer my questions and put me at ease during my concerns of knowing which way to proceed with my pension savings.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 5 months ago
Bentley service was outstanding, I have already recommended to 3 of my friends who are already been in touch with him.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 5 months ago