GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Very professional services. Alistair genuinely listened to our requirements and took the time to find the most suitable mortgage deal for us. He was also very good and knowledgeable about insurances etc.. I would highly recommend his services and I will be using his services again.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Very helpful, quick and efficient service.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 4 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Karl is always providing sound advice and prompt with his responses. Have used him a number of times and very happy with his service.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 4 months ago
Alistair is amazing and an advisor who I can trust with my financial affairs
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
It was a pleasure dealing with this apparently very professional lady.Would not hesitate recommending her to anyone.
(Susan Abbott) - Posted 4 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
I’ve worked with this company regarding my mortgages for several years. I will always found them to be professional and efficient I’d recommend them to anyone who is interested in obtaining a mortgage.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 4 months ago
Karl is always first class to work with and ALWAYS delivers!
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Alistair & Emma - were absolutely brilliant in finding us the right mortgage package, with the minimum of fuss and paperwork - they worked very hard behind the scenes, were efficient, very professional and helpful - kept us informed at every stage of the process - would highly recommend:)
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
excellent service and Majid was always happy to help!
(Majid Khan) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Barry was recommended to us by a friend who had previously used him, and his sister had also just completed on a house that Barry had secured a mortgage on for them. Communication with Barry was excellent, and if we ever needed anything he was always available. We met with Barry and he went through all our options. After previously having a poor credit history, Barry worked very hard to get us the amount we needed to secure our new home. We can't thank Barry enough for all his help and would highly recommend to anyone.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Steve was very helpful in getting us a mortgage. Steve could quite easily of not done any further work for us, like another company. But to our surprise he came back to us, and helped us along the way. Much appreciated the work he has done
(Steve Barron) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Made the whole process easy, supported me throughout the application.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Nicholas was both professional and outstanding in his advice and approach to our needs. A first class service.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
I needed insurance very quickly and Ross dealt with it promptly, efficiently and with care
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Dave has been a fantastic help with both my mortgage applications. He is friendly, professional and always happy to answer any queries. He clearly explains terminology and made the whole process much less stressful than it would otherwise be!
(Dave Horniblow) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Barry has helped me with numerous mortgages over the years He is very professional and knows how to get the best deals I would recommend him all day long
(Barry Newton) - Posted 5 months ago
Rebecca has been so patient and supportive throughout the whole process and very efficient finding me great deals on my mortgage and insurance. I would highly recommend Rebecca and GHL
(Rebecca Turner) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Understands our needs very well and recommends the best appropriate products
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Barry always does a great job when we are buying a property or renewing our mortgage deal. He is always efficient, polite, professional and gets us the best deal.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Did everything he could for us and more, very helpful.
(Dave Horniblow) - Posted 5 months ago