GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Jill was exceptional, so knowledgeable and friendly. I was really unsure of everything and where to start and she was fantastic from the word go! I couldn't have asked for a better financial adviser and I will never use anyone else, she has done all of my work for well over 5 years now.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 6 months ago
Rumi has provided us with great service completing a great mortgage deal and also discussing income protection. We were regularly kept up to date with the mortgage arrangements.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 5 days ago
Karl's huge experience is obvious, he has taken all the hassle, from the remortgage process, finding deals we ourselves would of never found. worth every penny of the fee, saving us thousands.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 6 days ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Jo was very professional and very helpful, she always took care of any problems and issues we had. I will definitely use her services again in rhe future.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
James dealt with our mortgage queries and other issues efficiently. He helped us select the best mortgage for our circumstances with a very low interest rates. He is knowledgeable and experienced, approachable and professional individual. Keep it up James!
(James Kurian) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Very helpful, friendly and was excellent at explaining the wording of the policies. Thank you
(Barry Newton) - Posted 1 week ago
Steve has been very helpful in enabling me to get finance to start building a BTL portfolio. A very good service
(Steve Barron) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
I have used Ross on numerous occasions for both my purchase and remortgage. Each time Ross is prompt, helpful and arranges the mortgage with ease and very quickly. Ross really makes quite a stressful process really easy. I would recommend Ross (and have done) to anyone looking for a mortgage.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Jill was absolutely brilliant - held our hands every step of the way
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Mr Dowly was very good, he took time to explain he answered my questions he gave reassurance he was just great
(Lee Dowdy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
James kurian is a fantastic financial adviser.He assist us on our mortgage and Remortgage including our life insurance cover he is very friendly explain every bits of what to do during the process till finish.The service he's given is 10 out 10. I can recommend him to anyone who needs help same situation like us.
(James Kurian) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Barry could not of done any more he was always there when i needed to talk to him any time of the day, nothing was too much and i am very grateful for all his hard work and couldnt be happier
(Barry Newton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Ian has helped me grow my property portfolio over the past 5 years, he is always happy to help and nothing is a problem, I’m happy to have him as part of my team
(Ian Randle) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Jo, was fantastic, informative, efficient and Knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend her in the future.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Karl is fantastic he is very helpful and approachable all the time. He personalises quotes to the clients and always put clients interests at the top.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
I have been using Alistair's excellent services for over 5 years for my rental properties. He is always knowledgeable, response and very professional. He also went out of his way to help me chase the completion of my remortgage which although not within his remit is nevertheless very important to me. Will use again and recommend to others.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Quick, hassel free and nothing is to much trouble for him.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
professional service and trustworthy advice
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very thorough and efficient!
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
We always ask Barry to arrange our mortgages. He is really reliable, friendly and gets us the best deal. We would recommend him to anyone! Thank you.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 3 weeks ago