GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

enquiries@ghldirect.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough, ,

Ross is incredibly easy to work with, offers sincere / balanced advice and always responds in a very timely manner. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ross.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 week ago
I found sue to be very helpful and knowledgeable
She was always on hand to answer any questions day or night
Sue even went out of her way to help with few other issues we had we solicitors
Fully recommend her !!!
(Susan Abbott) - Posted 1 week ago
I would highly recommend Majid Khan as he is a very professional experienced person. He was very helpful, kind and offered a fantastic service.
(Majid Khan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful, clear explanations. Could tell I was clueless so kept things simple! Not pushy but always responsive. Very happy thank you!
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful and reassuring and made sure everything went smoothly
Am very happy with this service
(Majid Khan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
My opinion he is a fantastic mortgage broker. He got me a good product and gave me good service too.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Majid was exceptional in helping us to find the best mortgage rates and offer for us. He took his time to find out what we were looking for and through him we were able to secure very low interest rates with a free valuation and £250 cash back!! We were incredibly pleased and happy for all his help and advice. He was always readily available, reassuring and answered all our questions going above and beyond.
Very helpful thank you
(Majid Khan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dave is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable having been in the industry for decades. He offered exceptional service and I have no hesitation in recommending him.
(David Horniblow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
He manged to find us the best deal at the time caused by Covid.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Jill has helped me remortgage several times, and has saved me the cost of her fees several times over now. She is always available for advice and guidance. Highly recommended.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Prompt replies to queries and excellent advice for a first time buyer.
(Simon Walton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We are a family of 7, moved from Germany to the UK in 2019 and not even 1.5 years later we own and live in the house of our dreams - thanks to Joanne Kay! To make a long story short: Joanne Kay is the expert you're looking for when it comes to Mortgage & Protection Advice! Without british tax returns yet and only with proof of our German income we were in a bad starting position for getting a mortgage offer. All the other advisers we spoke with said we'd have no chance and that there's nothing they could do for us. Probably because they knew that our case wouldn't be an easy one to make quick money. But not Joanne, she seemed to be invested since our first call and endured the whole application process with the bank. Her experience and understanding of the market makes her the perfect fit if you're looking for mortgage advise. We can't be more grateful and would recommend her advise 100%, without any doubts! Thank you Joanne and GHL DIRECT!
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very responsive and delivers brilliant advice
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dave was excellent, fist class service, friendly, very professional, we wouldn't hesitate to use him again.
(David Horniblow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
He was extremely helpful navigating the problems we came across with the deposit
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Jill has been an excellent advisor throughout the whole mortgage and insurance process. She has been responsive to our needs and extremely helpful. Firstly finding us a suitable mortgage product and then guiding us through the process. Nothing has been to much trouble for her and she has been available whenever we have needed anything. We would have no hesitation in recommending her.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent knowledge helpful and efficient
I experienced no stress whatsoever and the whole exercise was completed without even a hint of trouble or difficulty
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Karl Lawton is fantastic person I always help you I recommend him thanks a lot
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Long term advisor great advice abs support always available
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 weeks ago