GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

enquiries@ghldirect.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough, ,

very helpful, proactive, and kept us up to date throughout the process, answering question quickly
(David Horniblow) - Posted 2 days ago
Dave is so knowledgable. Always listens to the client. Finds options and then makes recommendations. Dave hs been so helpful to me over the years. A real asset to my mortgage renewals. Thanks Dave
(David Horniblow) - Posted 3 days ago
David cracknell is an excellent mortgage adviser. Very good communication skills and he is always ready to explain thing and make it easier to understand. He has always responded to text messages and phone calls in time . He has out his all efforts to make it possible.
(David Cracknell) - Posted 5 days ago
This is the third time we have used Ross’s services and every time he has given great advice which has meant we had a cracking deal.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 5 days ago
From my first initial chat with Alistair I knew I’d needn’t speak to another broker. From the outset he knew exactly what my requirements were and thereafter communication was excellent with informed advice. The remortgage went through at a lightening pace which I’m very grateful for. I’ll be using Alistair for further advice in the future and have recommended him to friends.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 week ago
Very helpful, excellent communication and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Neil
(Neil Rastall) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I have used Jill Stanley a few times as I find her very helpful and approachable. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Rumi is an wonderful human being. Words cannot describe how helpful he has been through out the journey of buying our first house, from finding a property, to handling emotions of offers not being accepted, to taking a stand for us(when we were being wronged!), with advices, negotiation.... everything. Especially for us , who was very new to property market. We are so glad we came across him, he has literally been more of a brother than a broker. He has our highest recommendation. To anyone who is looking forward to buying a property, look no further then Rumi Miah!!
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 2 weeks ago
James is always very helpful and always tried to find the best mortgage products for me.
(James Kurian) - Posted 3 weeks ago
He was persistent, and got me a great mortgage deal through ongoing Covid problems with companies. Very knowledgeable financial advisor.
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Arrived on time on the specified date and was polite and courteous. He also got me a good deal on my remortgage. Will definitely use him again and recommend him to my friends.
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Professional, knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. Goes out of her way to ensure it is exactly how it works best for her client
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 3 weeks ago
He is very good man very helpful good service
(David Horniblow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Majid Khan is the best mortgage advisor I have worked with, He's very professional and gives brilliant advice! Majid always achieves the best rates. Highly recommended - you will never be let down!
(Majid Khan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Neil Rastall who Dealt with us was very good, any problems were sorted out very quick
(Neil Rastall) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Joanne has arranged my life assurance policy search very easy for me, it felt like I didn't have to put any extra time and effort into it. All done and arranged in time for house purchase.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 4 weeks ago
So very pleased to have chosen GHL Direct and for all the help and understanding shown to me by Tony Treble relating to my pension transfers, I found Tony to be very professional and always took the time to explain the progress to me which made the whole situation less stressful.
(Tony Treble) - Posted 4 weeks ago
As first time buyers, we was extremely anxious, nervous and apprehensive about the whole situation involved with getting a mortgage. However, Barry handled everything and kept me updated at every part of the process, guiding me in what I needed to do next. Buying a first house is stressful enough but he made the process much easier. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very nice bloke put me at ease with a lot of things. He was very helpful and gave good advice I have already recommended to my friends
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
Scott Hamilton went above and beyond numerous times for us while my partner and I were purchasing our first property. He was very helpful for talking us through the whole process of finding our mortgage and taking it out and even when we were dealing with solicitors, he helped out as and where he could which we would never have expected. We cannot fault the level of service at any point and I would highly recommend Scott to anyone seeking financial advice.
(Scott Hamilton) - Posted 1 month ago