GHL DIRECT Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT

About GHL DIRECT: As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Unit 110 Culley Court,Orton Southgate

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy

Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Outstanding and excellent service"
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 7 hours ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Outstanding knowledge, incredibly friendly service, fast and reliable service."
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 16 hours ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Alistair Norton and Emma Nimmo are amazing. They have assisted us no end in various purchases of properties. They are able to deal with some really unusual requests and their advice is spot on and accurate. Can't recommend them highly enough."
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you for your lovely review, it really is appreciated by both Emma, Alistair & everyone here at GHL Direct.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Great to deal with, kept informed at every stage, would recommend."
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 days ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Sam Dorn Is a very professional mortgage advisor. She sourced best options and advised of progress. Very good at time keeping with appointments. It’s class service!"
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 3 days ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Ross is always helpful and provides clear advice, spelling out the various options on offer. We have been happy with his customer service over many years and look forward to dealing with him in years to come."
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 4 days ago
Many thanks Rachael, your review is very much appreciated.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Wonderful comprehensive, knowledgeable and understanding company. Everything was so straight forward and professional."
(Matt Jones) - Posted 5 days ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Really helpful . Informative, approachable and helped to sort out mortgage lender."
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 6 days ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Rumi was extremely professional in his approach. I found that throughout the application Rumi was clear and concise, happy to address anything I may have been unsure about. I was made to feel comfortable throughout the process."
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Just great service again"
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Can't fault Karl lawton at ghl everything spot on :"
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Ross has been very helpful both times we have used his services."
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you Thomas, your review is very much appreciated.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Alistair is extremely helpful. He answers the phone and returns calls promptly. He goes the extra mile and is very good at explaining things that are difficult to understand. He has a good knowledge of all sorts of mortgage services. We are very happy."
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 week ago
Many thanks for taking the time to leave Alistair a great review Louise, very much appreciated.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"All went very well once I contact the advisor. His advice was very helpful because I am the first time buyer and also I am a single mum too. I am really appreciate the services and all the advice which I had when I am in a process to buy my house. Thanks a lot."
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 1 week ago
Great review Manisha, it is appreciated and glad we could help you, don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Amazing service provided by Karl, sorted out our mortgage and insurance. Excellent knowledge and communication. Highly recommend and would not hesitate to use again. Thanks!"
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"From start to finish and beyond Simon understood my predicament and sorted everything. His knowledge and empathy are top class. Without Simon's assistance i would never have achieved my goal to get a mortgage. I would totally and have no hesitation in recommending Simon. To that end when re mortgaging last year Simon once again handled the whole process on my behalf."
(Simon Walton) - Posted 1 week ago
Great review Deirdre, we really do appreciate your time today. Please don't hesitate to call us for any further assistance you may need.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Friendly and professional, very understanding of us being first time buyers with little knowledge on house purchases."
(Simon Walton) - Posted 1 week ago
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave Simon a review Sarah, please do get back in touch if you need anything.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Simon will go that extra mile to explain or help in any way he can"
(Simon Walton) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for taking the time Terry, we really do appreciate it.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Polite, helpful and always found time for me. Couldn't ask for more."
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Toby, it really is appreciated. If we can assist you with any other Financial advice please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Barry has been reliable, professional and helpful throughout the entire process. He has a comprehensive understanding of the field and is always able to explain even the most complicated financial calculation patiently and completely. He somehow managed to be available within a few minutes anytime I required a conversation, and never made it feel as though my case (which was a difficult and complicated one) was taking up too much of his time. He is a calm head in a crisis and I cannot imagine recommending anybody else."
(Barry Newton) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review Alia, it really is appreciated. If we can assist you with any other Financial advice please do not hesitate to get in touch.
GHL DIRECT is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews