GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
The service was excellent and highly recommend Nicholas Bentley to anyone in need of a mortgage advisor
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
This has been a very good service to me given my age and problems associated with older people of pensionable age accessing loans. I have been so impressed with this service that I have already recommended it to some friends who are contemplating moving home also but are faced with similar dilemma.
(Tony Treble) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Quality of Service?
Simon Walton is the best financial adviser that I have ever used. I had several issues / concerns and Simon put me at ease, took control of everything and sorted / arranged everything for me while explaining everything to me along the way. I would highly recommend Simon to anyone who is looking for good sound advice and someone who actually knows the law, rules and regulations.
(Simon Walton) - Posted 1 week ago
Karl is very professional and efficient, always get quick responds when calling. Very happy would highly recommend.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Karl has arranged a number of mortgages for me in recent years. Always very efficient with good advice. Will use again when I need to remortgage.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Amazingly helpful and flexible, made the potential stress of getting a mortgage seem so easy. Would highly recommend.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Sam dorm was very helpful and helped us with everything needed can't sing her praises enough
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Guidance, expertise these words come too mind with the exellent way my purchase was made through the DHL agent couldnt have been executed any better excellent
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Alistair always advises with the utmost integrity and I absolutely trust his judgement. A 10 out of 10 recommendation.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Many thanks Andrew
Very quick and easy process mr D Horniblow kept me informed And update on my application
(David Horniblow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Done everything we asked and more
(Steve Barron) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Emma and Alistair were so helpful and made the paperwork effortless. Really personable too so pleasure to work with them
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you Erica, it's always a pleasure to work with you too :)
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Karl kept us informed about all our options and was always at the end of the phone or email if we needed a question answered.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Nicholas was very helpful and pleasant. It was always easy to contact him. He answered my questions and helped me through the journey of purchasing my home.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 1 month ago
Very helpful with advice and keeps regular contact. Alistair is happy to answer any questions. I would highly recommend
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 month ago
Many thanks David & Linda
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Ross has always been helpful and knowledgeable.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Alistair was super helpful, explained the in's and out's of everything and made sense to us. Will use again and again and have been recommending him to our friends and colleagues.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 month ago
Very much appreciated Ben and Laura, thank you
Mortgaged using Karl very quickly, and good communication throughout
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago