GHL DIRECT Reviews

Based on 1,099 reviews
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

enquiries@ghldirect.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough, ,

she is amazing and so understanding of my issues with being a new partner so therefore newly self employed and very patient with getting meetings in around my busy working schedule
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 2 days ago
Knowledgeable Hornets Transparent
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 days ago
Joanne was great,nothing too much trouble,no matter the day or time always responded straight away great service.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 3 days ago
Michael was fantastic. He answered all my questions and concerns and made sure I got the best mortgage rate and deal.
(Michael Alberts) - Posted 3 days ago
Martin went above and beyond in his work for me, he was always available to answer my queries and made the whole process so smooth. He did everything he could to make it as stress free for me as possible! I have already passed his details on to my friends who are purchasing their first property and will continue to recommend his services in the future!
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 1 week ago
Went above and beyond in a difficult mortgage environment,highly recommended
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
We collaborate with Tony when we bought our house, and again this year.we contact him. Tony he never loose the time, he will check all necessary of course depends of everyone situation , for us really fast always. For us Tony is great, I really recommended Tony , He is a great person and adviser.
(Tony Treble) - Posted 1 week ago
Karl was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. He was responsive and nothing was too much trouble, I would definitely use Karl again in the future and recommend.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
I contacted Dave as he has helped one of my family members and they recommended him. He was very knowledgeable and was very good at explaining everything to me and giving me advice and options… excellent and getting back to me as well as chasing up for updates. Cannot fault Dave in any way and would recommend his services to anyone looking at getting mortgage/financial advice 👍
(David Horniblow) - Posted 1 week ago
Majid was very punctual in answering my calls. He explained mortgage products very clearly and to the simplest way possible - thank you Maj!
(Majid Khan) - Posted 1 week ago
Martin was east to contact and more than happy to help, as first time buyers we need things explaining to us as we didn’t know what to expect and Martin was more than happy to assist and help throughout the process. Martin spent time with us to make sure we were happy and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 1 week ago
Joanne Kay helped me get my first mortgage and has now helped me and my partner remortgage. Nothing was too much trouble for her. She is a credit to your company and has been amazing throughout. Couldnt thank her enough.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent, friendly and helpful
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service. We were let down by a current lender and Carl sorted out or mortgage in a timely manner
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Ross was extremely efficacious in everything that he did to assist me in obtaining my mortgage offer, and in supporting me with my solicitors. I was able to rely on Ross for considered and professional advice - I highly recommend his services. Liz Constant
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
He's great
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Karl couldn’t do enough for me any question I had as a first time buyer he was there. To the point where I had to tell him to enjoy his holiday and pick up with me after he returns.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Joanne does not waste time. She goes straight to the point. Joanne discussed the options we have and she made sure she is well understood. Joanne updated us with all relevant and new information. Pleasant to work with
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Sam has been and continues to be extremely useful and insightful in assisting us in obtaining and renewing our mortgages and assisting us in selecting life insurance.
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Accommodating, friendly, and clearly knows mortgages impeccably well. He secured me an incredible deal which I could only have got going through him. Thank you Dan. Looking forward to my next mortgage update with yourself.
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 3 weeks ago