GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Joanne has offered an absolute outstanding service and would certainly recommend as very prompt and on the ball within her area off expertise!!
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 4 hours ago
Always love working with Karl! Super efficient responses, always happy to make time to explain and has a wide view of the market. Great to advice also. I really lean on him.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 day ago
Sam Dorn is a great communicator, always puts the client first and thinks outside the box for options. She certainly builds up trust in the client relationship.
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 1 week ago
Eddie was very helpful and patient. I appreciated that Eddie took time to listen to us and was on hand when needed.
(Eddie Wilton) - Posted 1 week ago
Ross is always professional, knowledgable and helpful
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 week ago
Alistair was very good and helpful was quick to answer any problems and questions we had. He kept us up to date constantly on the progress
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 week ago
Used Martin over the years. He is a true professional who takes time to explain all products and assist the selection of the best for me.
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 1 week ago
Dave is always on hand to answer questions and offer advice
(David Horniblow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
David got me the mortgage I was struggling to find on my own . i am self employed and chose to buy my first home during the start of covid lockdown..David went above and beyond .he was available at any time to answer questions even when he was out walking his dog lol .he is very patient and listened to what I needed .he gave excellent advice on what was in my best interest. I could write more and more in this ..the service was absolutely 10/10..I cant thank this gentleman enough.
(David Cracknell) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Tony is a hard working, knowledgeable and a good communicator. Very pleased with performance and his support. Will use again.
(Tony Treble) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Barry went above and beyond for me, and was always on hand when I needed any questions answered. Thank you!
(Barry Newton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Rumi was excellent
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fantastically helpful and quality service!
(Barry Newton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Outstanding service from start to end.
(Majid Khan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Majid Khan is one if the best mortgage advisors. He did his upmost best to get us the best mortgage. Very friendly and helpful.
(Majid Khan) - Posted 1 month ago
Barry has been very helpful and supportive , making sure I knew what was happening throughout my remortgage process. He was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. very approachable. Would definitely recommend to friends. Hopefully he will still be working in five years when my fixed term comes to an end !
(Barry Newton) - Posted 1 month ago
Karl is a very nice and polite guy. He gets things done very quickly.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
Friendly, helpful and very straightforward explanation of products: a great service.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 month ago
I have used over 10 different mortgage brokers/advisors. Maj is head and shoulders above the rest. He’s very efficient, clear and concise. Highly recommended.
(Majid Khan) - Posted 1 month ago
Extremely happy with Ross. He is always quick to respond to any requests and is very knowledgeable of his subject, for us, it was buy to let mortgages.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 month ago