GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Brilliant service. I would highly recommend Barry, and we will definitely be using him again in the future.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 1 day ago
i have used Simon for both mortgages i have taken out and he always explains things well and makes sure everything is affordable.
(Simon Walton) - Posted 2 days ago
Sam took the time to discuss the various options and work with me to make sure I got the best option for my needs.
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 6 days ago
He is excellent. Quick and knowledgeable.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Great guy to work with , easy to get hold off , quick getting a mortgage sorted out
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Karl was great throughout the process despite it taking longer than expected due to these strange times. He’s a lovely guy and I will certainly recommend him to my friends. Thanks Karl!
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Absolutely outstanding. Made the whole process of buying my first home a lot more of a pleasurable experience. Highly recommended! Nothing was too much trouble and went above and beyond her duty.
(Susan Abbott) - Posted 1 week ago
he takes his time to explain all aspects of the mortgage application to ensure that you clearly understand what you're signing up for.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 week ago
Ian Randle has helped with all my mortgage/remortgage needs for many years. He is very good at what he does.
(Ian Randle) - Posted 1 week ago
Karl is v well informed and extremely efficient. Really happy with his advice and facilitation.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Dan McCarthy looked after us very well throughout our re-mortgage application on our buy-to-let flat. Happy to say it all went smoothly and we can now relax as we have a far better rate than before. No hesitation in recommending Dan to others who are looking for a hassle-free mortgage or remortgage. A credit to GHL Direct.
We had a great experience using GHL direct. We would highly recommend Eddie Wilton. Would recommend to anybody looking for a mortgage.
(Eddie Wilton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great advice in difficult times. Explained everything very clearly and kept us well-informed throughout the process.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Absolutely fantastic help from Barry. He went through every detail throughly with me and got me the best deal. Have recommended to friends and family.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Best advice , trustworthy, no nonsense, always gets the best mortgage and insurance for your personal needs
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Karl helped me all the way through the ptocess even tho i didnt understand and i had to ask other people what was going on larl did a good job. He just needs explain things better especially to 1st time buyers like myself who dont no what to do n what things mean
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very good at explaining everything to us as this is the first time we looked into a mortgage. Helped us throughout the process until we had completed and were in our new home.
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
James has helped us find a fantastic mortgage twice now and I would have no hesitation In recommending the services he provides. He is very professional, friendly and helpful and gave us a good guiding hand in understanding the current market and in getting our information in hand. We have been very pleased with James and GHL’s services. Nikki and Jack Harrison
(James Kurian) - Posted 2 weeks ago
from the initial first email/phone call all communication was prompt and helpful. Every step of the way was discussed and checked to make sure i was happy and understood everything. Emails were answered promptly and i was kept up to date every step of the way.

Such a positive experience!!! Would recommend it to anyone. Alister had so much patience with me what is much appreciated

Always brilliant as ever! This is the few times I have used The GHL and I am delighted at how well Alister and Emma operate and handle everything. Big thank you to Both for all hard work and support!
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 weeks ago
In all my dealings with Karl I have always found him to be friendly, pleasant, helpful and informative.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 4 weeks ago