GHL DIRECT Insights

GHL DIRECT have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service.

A
Happiness Grade

About GHL DIRECT: As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

Phone

Are you a business owner? Click Here
A
96.83%
Industry Average
" Fantastic service, will definitely use Ross again and recommend. Efficient, effective and very helpful! "
- Ben Wright
" Fantastic service!! 10 out of 10 all the way through my process! Definitely using again and definitely recommend "
- Donato Montano
" Very professional services. Alistair genuinely listened to our requirements and took the time to find the most suitable mortgage deal for us. He was also very good and knowledgeable about insurances etc.. I would highly recommend his services and I will be using his services again. "
- Nathalie Richard & Mark M