GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Jill was exceptional, so knowledgeable and friendly. I was really unsure of everything and where to start and she was fantastic from the word go! I couldn't have asked for a better financial adviser and I will never use anyone else, she has done all of my work for well over 5 years now.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 1 year ago
This has been a very good service to me given my age and problems associated with older people of pensionable age accessing loans. I have been so impressed with this service that I have already recommended it to some friends who are contemplating moving home also but are faced with similar dilemma.
(Tony Treble) - Posted 3 months ago
Simon Walton is the best financial adviser that I have ever used. I had several issues / concerns and Simon put me at ease, took control of everything and sorted / arranged everything for me while explaining everything to me along the way. I would highly recommend Simon to anyone who is looking for good sound advice and someone who actually knows the law, rules and regulations.
(Simon Walton) - Posted 3 months ago
Karl is very professional and efficient, always get quick responds when calling. Very happy would highly recommend.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 months ago
Karl has arranged a number of mortgages for me in recent years. Always very efficient with good advice.

Will use again when I need to remortgage.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 3 months ago
Amazingly helpful and flexible, made the potential stress of getting a mortgage seem so easy. Would highly recommend.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 months ago
Sam dorm was very helpful and helped us with everything needed can't sing her praises enough
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 3 months ago
Guidance, expertise these words come too mind with the exellent way my
purchase was made through the DHL agent
couldnt have been executed any better
excellent
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 3 months ago
Alistair always advises with the utmost integrity and I absolutely trust his judgement. A 10 out of 10 recommendation.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 months ago
Many thanks Andrew
Very quick and easy process mr D Horniblow kept me informed
And update on my application
(David Horniblow) - Posted 3 months ago
Done everything we asked and more
(Steve Barron) - Posted 3 months ago
Emma and Alistair were so helpful and made the paperwork effortless. Really personable too so pleasure to work with them
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you Erica, it's always a pleasure to work with you too :)
Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 months ago
Nicholas was very helpful and pleasant. It was always easy to contact him. He answered my questions and helped me through the journey of purchasing my home.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 3 months ago
Very helpful with advice and keeps regular contact. Alistair is happy to answer any questions. I would highly recommend
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Many thanks David & Linda
Ross has always been helpful and knowledgeable.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 4 months ago
Alistair was super helpful, explained the in's and out's of everything and made sense to us. Will use again and again and have been recommending him to our friends and colleagues.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Very much appreciated Ben and Laura, thank you
Mortgaged using Karl very quickly, and good communication throughout
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 4 months ago
I would highly recommend Rumi and would definitely use him again.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 4 months ago