GHL DIRECT Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT

Popular Questions:

How can I contact GHL DIRECT?

About GHL DIRECT: As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Jill was exceptional, so knowledgeable and friendly. I was really unsure of everything and where to start and she was fantastic from the word go! I couldn't have asked for a better financial adviser and I will never use anyone else, she has done all of my work for well over 5 years now."
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 4 months ago
"Excellent service"
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was recommended to use Ross by a family friend and completely understand why they recommended him so highly. As a first time buyer I naturally had a lot of questions, from day one Ross was so helpful and informative every step of the way throughout the Morgage application. I couldn’t be happier with the service."
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Ross has been a great help through our home buying process. As my partner was already a home owner and I was a first time buyer, Ross was excellent in understanding our situations, recommending the right products that could suit our needs and gave us a real independent insight in to the pros and cons of each of them. I wholeheartedly thank Ross for all of his help and will be using him again in a couple of years when we are looking to re-mortgage."
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Alistair was very friendly, helpful and explained things simply for me. Would use him again or recommend to friends."
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
"It was time to remortgage & I wanted support scouring the market for the best deals. Matt was super helpful - he took on board my reservation to undertake financial contracts with big banks, preferring to work with ethical or building society lenders. His communication was top notch & he was swift in providing advice."
(Matt Jones) - Posted 4 months ago
"Ross continues to give me good, solid advice along with prompt world class customer service"
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 4 months ago
Your Advisers Quality of Advice?
"Alistair was there for us from the start! He really helped us secure our first mortgage in no time. As first time buyer we had many questions but Alistair was patient and helpful even after the mortgage offer."
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
"Firstly buying my property and selling my old one, secondly getting a re mortgage on my current property. She organised everything, got me exactly what I needed"
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 4 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Found 2 mortgage options. I proceeded with the option best for my circumstances."
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 4 months ago
"Rumi is absolutely a fantastic individual! He does everything and more just to make sure you are comfortbale and are fully aware of what is going on. He makes sure that you feel no anxiety or stress you may have and his mission is to make sure that all his clients are happy with the products that he puts in front of them. More importantly Rumi makes sure that all products meet the client's needs. I am going to stay committed to Rumi and will not look for any other person for mortgage or protection services! :-)"
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback Shahid, great review and we are pleased Rumi was able to help you. If there is anything else don't hesitate to get back in touch.
"Advised on the appropriate mortgages. Advised with regards to cost, payments and other things to consider."
(Luke Spellman) - Posted 4 months ago
"Friendly, efficient and professional service. We quickly identified the ideal mortgage for our needs and proceeded quickly without a hitch."
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Rumi is a good advisor because he explains the product to me and makes sure I understand it before proceeding to sales."
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Very clear explanation of process and best deals"
(Dave Horniblow) - Posted 5 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Ross is evertything you would want in a mortgage advisor. He is experienced, knowledgable, concise in his advice and communications are quick and efficient. Once instructed, as if by magic everything just happens. I have used Ross for many transactions over approximately 7 years, I would reccommend him to anyone."
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 5 months ago
"Great work from our advisor Rumi who made everything clear, concise and kept us well informed. Thanks Alot & Highly Recommend! 👍🏻"
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 5 months ago
"Martin went above and beyond to help me nothing was ever to much trouble, he was very helpful in his knowledge in getting me a good mortgage would highely recommend martin to other people. Very professional."
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 5 months ago
"Always easy to be contacted. Answers all queries in a timely manner, total confidence in finding the right products for my needs."
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 5 months ago
"Simon got us a better re-mortgage deal than we could find by ourselves, he advised us in plain English and we think we have made all the right choices off the back of his advice. We're very happy with the service just the same as we were when he found us our first mortgage deal 5 years ago."
(Simon Walton) - Posted 5 months ago