GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

enquiries@ghldirect.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough, ,

Took his time to get to know us and find a mortgage that worked for us. Looked for a mortgage when there were very few lenders offering 10% deposit mortgages but Dan managed to get on that works perfectly. Always at the end of the phone for any questions, always kept is informed throughout the process. Have now completed with the purchase, Dan has since called to congratulate us and has offered to ring when our mortgage is due to renew to make sure we get the best deal when the time comes. Couldn’t recommend him enough!
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 2 months ago
David Cracknell helped me to get my mortgage. He was fast on finding the best offer for me, his communication with me was very clear and explained everything l needed to know and all the process was very quickly. I can't thank him enough. I will definitely recommend him to anyone.
(David Cracknell) - Posted 3 months ago
Jill was exceptional, so knowledgeable and friendly. I was really unsure of everything and where to start and she was fantastic from the word go! I couldn't have asked for a better financial adviser and I will never use anyone else, she has done all of my work for well over 5 years now.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 2 years ago
Bill was amazing! He talked through all of option and gave us advice on what we should do. He was patient and calm ( we are a very indecisive couple). He made sure we closed before the stam duty holiday which was an added bonus. Thank you Bill for everything!
(Bill Webb) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your kind words, Theo. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Bill is an amazing mortgage advisor to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you & look forward to working with you again in the future!
Bill is an amazing person and professional, was available to help day and night, had a pivotal role in the purchase of our new place, we couldn't have done this without him, it was smooth and stress free. We want Bill to know that we appreciate his support very much and that we would recommend him to our friends, for sure! Thank you Bill, for the patience and time you took to guide us and support us with the process.
(Bill Webb) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your kind words Joana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and leaving Bill such great & honest feedback. Look forward to working with you again in the future and enjoy your new place
James works very fast, efficient and knows my needs very well!
(James Kurian) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your kind words Yubao. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and leaving James such great feedback. Look forward to working with you again in the future, if there is anything we can help with just shout.
Quick and professional as allways
(Majid Khan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
He was patient, considerate, available and informative. He selected the best mortgage deal for us given our circumstances. He was always willing to explain things thoroughly, and guided us through the financial jargon. We can't thank him more.
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your kind words Jiaxin, Dan is a great mortgage advisor we agree. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and leaving Dan such lovely feedback.
All I can say is outstanding. Joanne Kay has been more than excellent. From the first step of sending the initial email to helping right to the end Jo did everything to help me. I cannot fault her service in anyway. She is totally truthful and does more than a great job. I can not tell you how many times I rang and emailed Jo. All i can say nothing was too much trouble for this lady she put me at ease and made sure everything was in place. I would highly recommend her service and would absolutely use her again. If you want a job done well then use Joanne Kay.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your invaluable feedback Syed. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience of working with Joanne. We agree, Joanne always strives to make it a job well done.
His help has been invaluable throughout all of our transactions, and his honest frank approach has kept us on the straight and narrow. His calm personality has always helped us on our journey, giving advice which when we are stressed allows us to calm down and realise that we can’t always see the wood for the trees. I would, and have recommended him to friends and family. And that is as good as it gets.
(Ian Randle) - Posted 1 month ago
Really helpful. Broke down everything we needed as first time buyers into understandable chunks. Really put us at ease knowing we were in good hands with someone who had our best interests at heart and was looking for what suited our needs. Friendly, approachable and easily contacted.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your positive words Salma. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with GHL Direct & your mortgage advisor Rumi. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Very helpful at all stages of our process, always approachable and always able to answer any questions no matter how I felt they were. Will definitely be back in touch any time.e we are in need of financial advice. Would highly recommend to anybody.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 1 month ago
Ian is absolutely fantastic. He has helped with with my mortgage a number of times and the service is second to none. Ian keeps you informed, advises you by keeping your needs at the centre and takes you through the process step by step. Great service!
(Ian Randle) - Posted 1 month ago
Swift action on securing the best deal for a fixed mortgage rate with great communications from start to finish.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
Dan was great. Explained everything in layman terms. Even when I didn't understand he would make sure we left the conversation with me understanding. Very prompt to respond with any texts, calls or emails. Dan made us feel very confident in the mortgage. We couldn't of done it without him. We will definitely recommend Dan. We will also keep in touch with him regarding mortgages and Insurances. Many thanks, Stuart Holley and Bianca Donnelly
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 1 month ago
very good, straight forward. Very helpful.
(Eddie Wilton) - Posted 1 month ago
All details explained and flexible with meetings.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 1 month ago
Karl gets the job done, sharp, fast, and efficient....... My go-to broker.......
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
I have used Dave Horniblow for a number of years now, knowing that he will give non-judgemental, supportive and informed advice for me when organising my mortgages. He is always fast and efficient at communicating with me about all my options. I highly recommend him!
(David Horniblow) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, thank you for your lovely review Kate. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback and happy to know we were able to help with your mortgages. Please do get in touch if we can help any further.
Sue achieved for us what several other mortgage advisors said cannot be achieved and help us finally buy a home for ourselves after renting for 5 long years. She gave a very personalised service and was easily contactable, professional and friendly. Talking to her was like talking to a friend or simply human being rather than someone who’s been to a communication course and giving facts rather than actually trying to help. Initially sounded too good to be true to exist in this day and age that I thought she was a scam but soon realised she genuinely cared. Thanks Sue for all your help!
(Susan Abbott) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, thank you so much for the kind review and your business, it was a pleasure.
GHL DIRECT is rated 4.98 based on 799 reviews