GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Jill was exceptional, so knowledgeable and friendly. I was really unsure of everything and where to start and she was fantastic from the word go! I couldn't have asked for a better financial adviser and I will never use anyone else, she has done all of my work for well over 5 years now.
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 8 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Alistair Norton and Emma was amazing. Highly recommended knows the industry inside out and if it wasnt for them two my mortgage wouldnt have gone through. Very paitent.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your kind words Rasik. It was an absolute pleasure helping you secure your new investment property.
Great service, answered all questions I had quickly , helped me throughout the whole process start to finished, kept me up to date, would recommend to anyone. Thanks Lee Dowby.
(Lee Dowdy) - Posted 3 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
A returning customer. Very good advice as always, tailors it to your needs. Fits in around your work life to sort out the process. Easy to talk to. 5 star!
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
I was recommended to use Ross by a family friend and completely understand why they recommended him so highly. As a first time buyer I naturally had a lot of questions, from day one Ross was so helpful and informative every step of the way throughout the Morgage application. I couldn’t be happier with the service.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 4 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Ross has been a great help through our home buying process. As my partner was already a home owner and I was a first time buyer, Ross was excellent in understanding our situations, recommending the right products that could suit our needs and gave us a real independent insight in to the pros and cons of each of them. I wholeheartedly thank Ross for all of his help and will be using him again in a couple of years when we are looking to re-mortgage.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 4 months ago
Alistair was very friendly, helpful and explained things simply for me. Would use him again or recommend to friends.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 8 months ago
It was time to remortgage & I wanted support scouring the market for the best deals. Matt was super helpful - he took on board my reservation to undertake financial contracts with big banks, preferring to work with ethical or building society lenders. His communication was top notch & he was swift in providing advice.
(Matt Jones) - Posted 8 months ago
Ross continues to give me good, solid advice along with prompt world class customer service
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 8 months ago
Your Advisers Quality of Advice?
Alistair was there for us from the start! He really helped us secure our first mortgage in no time. As first time buyer we had many questions but Alistair was patient and helpful even after the mortgage offer.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 8 months ago
Firstly buying my property and selling my old one, secondly getting a re mortgage on my current property. She organised everything, got me exactly what I needed
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 8 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Found 2 mortgage options. I proceeded with the option best for my circumstances.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 9 months ago
Rumi is absolutely a fantastic individual! He does everything and more just to make sure you are comfortbale and are fully aware of what is going on. He makes sure that you feel no anxiety or stress you may have and his mission is to make sure that all his clients are happy with the products that he puts in front of them. More importantly Rumi makes sure that all products meet the client's needs. I am going to stay committed to Rumi and will not look for any other person for mortgage or protection services! :-)
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 9 months ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback Shahid, great review and we are pleased Rumi was able to help you. If there is anything else don't hesitate to get back in touch.
Advised on the appropriate mortgages. Advised with regards to cost, payments and other things to consider.
(Luke Spellman) - Posted 9 months ago
Friendly, efficient and professional service. We quickly identified the ideal mortgage for our needs and proceeded quickly without a hitch.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 9 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Rumi is a good advisor because he explains the product to me and makes sure I understand it before proceeding to sales.
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Very clear explanation of process and best deals
(Dave Horniblow) - Posted 9 months ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Ross is evertything you would want in a mortgage advisor. He is experienced, knowledgable, concise in his advice and communications are quick and efficient. Once instructed, as if by magic everything just happens. I have used Ross for many transactions over approximately 7 years, I would reccommend him to anyone.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 9 months ago
Great work from our advisor Rumi who made everything clear, concise and kept us well informed. Thanks Alot & Highly Recommend! 👍🏻
GHL DIRECT is rated 4.98 based on 458 reviews