GHL DIRECT Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT

Popular Questions:

How can I contact GHL DIRECT?

About GHL DIRECT: As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Jill was exceptional, so knowledgeable and friendly. I was really unsure of everything and where to start and she was fantastic from the word go! I couldn't have asked for a better financial adviser and I will never use anyone else, she has done all of my work for well over 5 years now."
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 4 months ago
"Professional and Friendly"
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 10 hours ago
"Karl is superb. Always willing help and returns phone calls ASAP. Very understanding and produces the realistic results that one wishes. He tailors the ddeal to what client requires. Excellent really pleased."
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Martin really understood our requirement and went out of his way to provide excellent customer service. Thank you Chris and Steph"
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service"
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 week ago
"I was recommended to use Ross by a family friend and completely understand why they recommended him so highly. As a first time buyer I naturally had a lot of questions, from day one Ross was so helpful and informative every step of the way throughout the Morgage application. I couldn’t be happier with the service."
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Ross has been a great help through our home buying process. As my partner was already a home owner and I was a first time buyer, Ross was excellent in understanding our situations, recommending the right products that could suit our needs and gave us a real independent insight in to the pros and cons of each of them. I wholeheartedly thank Ross for all of his help and will be using him again in a couple of years when we are looking to re-mortgage."
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service as usual"
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Alistair and Emma were fantastic from start to finish"
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Ian secured us a great deal and was very on top of everything. He was always available and was brilliant at talking us through any queries or concerns we had."
(Ian Randle) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"James was excellent from start to finish. His communication was superb as was his knowledge of the industry. I would and have highly recommended him already to others. He was able to help me by finding a suitable product where others had failed including my previous broker. Thank you James."
(James Kurian) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"David has been consistently thorough and diligent whilst assisting us with our mortgage and protection needs. He is extremely quick to respond and always gives us the full information we require."
(David Horniblow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Fantastic service, will definitely use Ross again and recommend. Efficient, effective and very helpful!"
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Fantastic service!! 10 out of 10 all the way through my process! Definitely using again and definitely recommend"
(Martin Oakland) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Your Advisers Quality of Service?
"Brilliant he helped us with all our questions and querys along the way highly rcommended"
(Simon Walton) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Very professional services. Alistair genuinely listened to our requirements and took the time to find the most suitable mortgage deal for us. He was also very good and knowledgeable about insurances etc.. I would highly recommend his services and I will be using his services again."
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Very helpful, quick and efficient service."
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Karl is always providing sound advice and prompt with his responses. Have used him a number of times and very happy with his service."
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Alistair is amazing and an advisor who I can trust with my financial affairs"
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 month ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"It was a pleasure dealing with this apparently very professional lady.Would not hesitate recommending her to anyone."
(Susan Abbott) - Posted 1 month ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"I’ve worked with this company regarding my mortgages for several years. I will always found them to be professional and efficient I’d recommend them to anyone who is interested in obtaining a mortgage."
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 month ago