GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Your Advisers Value for Money?
I have been supported by GHL Direct (Alistair and his team especially Emma) for a number of years now and they literally cannot do enough. They are so responsive (even when sometimes it should be me being more responsive!) they make you feel like you are the only one they are dealing with and take exceptional are in ensuring they find the best rates but also there to answer any questions at any point of the process. I have recommended them myself to many friends and colleagues over the years and will continue to do so. I don't think i say it enough but Thank you and speak again in a few years!
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 8 hours ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
No hassle with paper work. No complicated forms/paper work to deal with. Fair price. Thank you Ross Hampton
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 days ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Got straight to the point, knew where to look and got me the best possible mortgage along with helping me understanding everything during the process
(James Kurian) - Posted 1 week ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
A brilliant service. Alistair carefully listened to my needs and provided brilliant advice.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 week ago
Extremely helpful Professional down to earth solid advice great to deal with .
(Simon Walton) - Posted 1 week ago
Karl is an excellent advisor we tell him what we need and he always provides us with best option that’s why we recommend him to family and friends.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Very efficient, approachable and quick desired results
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Brilliant
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Nicholas is a gentleman and has insurmountable knowledge and experience. He explains things in a way, that even a novice can understand. A credit to his profession and your company.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I can't recommend Rebecca enough. She has made what would have been, very stressful time, buying a new home, and remortgaging another, much easier. She definitely knows her stuff, and has loads of patience when explaining the ins & outs of everything I needed to know. She's bubble and friendly as well as being fantastic at her job...
(Rebecca Turner) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Very helpful throughout the process, and kept us in the loop the whole time.
(Tony Treble) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
I've used GHL for years, Ross now deals with all my families buy to let investments
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
Ross has been great always a email or text away when we’ve needed help he sorts out all our buy to let’s out when they need a new rate can’t praise him enough Very fast & efficient
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very helpful. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
(James Kurian) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service from Ian, he was really helpful and explained all options clearly.
(Ian Randle) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
excellent and very efficient.
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Nice friendly person explain s everything to you well done Karl !
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Your Advisers Value for Money?
He was very prompt and precise in his response All actions were undertaken proactively
(James Kurian) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I have already recommended Nicholas Bentley to my friend who is also looking for remortgage. highly recommended.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 1 month ago
We were very happy with the service provided by Karl Lawton. He got us a very good deal
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 month ago