GHL DIRECT Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT

Popular Questions:

How can I contact GHL DIRECT?

About GHL DIRECT: As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Jill was exceptional, so knowledgeable and friendly. I was really unsure of everything and where to start and she was fantastic from the word go! I couldn't have asked for a better financial adviser and I will never use anyone else, she has done all of my work for well over 5 years now."
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 4 months ago
"Quick communication"
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 5 days ago
Your Advisers Quality of Advice?
Your Advisers Quality of Service?
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"he never gave up trying"
"By searching the market for the most cost effective mortgage and putting it in place for us as well as communicating with sellers agent."
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 4 months ago
"Alister was simply great the very first call was for 45 minutes where he took time to understand our situation in details . He not only advices but also takes appropriate action within the time frame to accomplish the goals ."
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 4 months ago
Your Advisers Quality of Advice?
Your Advisers Quality of Service?
Your Advisers Value for Money?
"Found 2 mortgage options. I proceeded with the option best for my circumstances."
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 4 months ago
"Dave sourced us the right mortgage at the right rate within our complicated circumstances (overseas property investors)."
(Dave Horniblow) - Posted 5 months ago
""He help me find the most suitable mortgage provider for me, helped me with the application, and helped / explained all the steps until the mortgage was approved. He explained to me about how mortgages work to help me decide what would be the best plan for me.""
(Dave Horniblow) - Posted 5 months ago
"To look for a better mortgage rate from different lenders."
(Ian Randle) - Posted 5 months ago
"Guided us through the mortgage application process- explained our options, found the best deal, clearly outlined property purchase process and fees involved, discussed insurance. Always available for any queries and advice."
(Lawrence Lee Baw) - Posted 5 months ago
"Tony treble was very good he constantly kept me up to speed on the application and I could always contact him for advise"
(Tony Treble) - Posted 5 months ago