GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
he did a very good job, helping me out all the way
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 2 months ago
There are no further words except that he is good at his job
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 7 months ago
Quick communication
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 9 months ago
he never gave up trying
By searching the market for the most cost effective mortgage and putting it in place for us as well as communicating with sellers agent.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 year ago
Alister was simply great the very first call was for 45 minutes where he took time to understand our situation in details . He not only advices but also takes appropriate action within the time frame to accomplish the goals .
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 year ago
Found 2 mortgage options. I proceeded with the option best for my circumstances.
(Nicholas Bentley) - Posted 1 year ago
Dave sourced us the right mortgage at the right rate within our complicated circumstances (overseas property investors).
(Dave Horniblow) - Posted 1 year ago
"He help me find the most suitable mortgage provider for me, helped me with the application, and helped / explained all the steps until the mortgage was approved. He explained to me about how mortgages work to help me decide what would be the best plan for me."
(Dave Horniblow) - Posted 1 year ago
To look for a better mortgage rate from different lenders.
(Ian Randle) - Posted 1 year ago
Guided us through the mortgage application process- explained our options, found the best deal, clearly outlined property purchase process and fees involved, discussed insurance. Always available for any queries and advice.
(Lawrence Lee Baw) - Posted 1 year ago
Tony treble was very good he constantly kept me up to speed on the application and I could always contact him for advise
(Tony Treble) - Posted 1 year ago