GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Fantastic adviser. He got us a good deal on our mortgage. He is always very helpful and a has lots of useful advise. Would 100% recommend him to anyone.
(David Horniblow) - Posted 19 hours ago
Rebecca was amazing through the whole process, kept me up to date with the process and did everything she could for me, and made a really fast and stress free experience, amazing service
(Rebecca Turner) - Posted 21 hours ago
Steve is a very honest and straight forward person, has a great personality and tried his very best to get us the best deal, which we believe he did. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.
(Steve Barron) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service very helpful person
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 5 days ago
Very professional and helpful advisor
(David Horniblow) - Posted 5 days ago
Rumi helped us source an appropriate mortgage product when we were looking to buy our first home together. Having somebody working for you like Rumi is an asset, and GHL Direct definitely benefit from his overall approach and care as an advisor. I would not hesitate to recommend GHL to a friend, if the advisors are of a similar standard to Rumi.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 5 days ago
Barry was great efficient and got us the best deal we could ask for
(Barry Newton) - Posted 1 week ago
Joanne is an absolute pleasure to deal with and I wouldn’t want anyone else. She goes above and beyond, takes tome to explain things and makes the whole process extremely easy. Definitely 5* service
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dave has been excellent helping us expand our portfolio over the last5 years. He’s always delivered.
Would and have recommended him to our friends and family
(David Horniblow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very happy with Barry, any problems, usually with the lenders,and he as always sorted things out to our satisfaction, wouldn't keep using him otherwise.
(Barry Newton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
great advise and very knowledgeable about his products, been using him now for 10 years and would not look anywhere else.
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Friendly, reliable and hassle free.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent guy. Always there when you needed any advice and would actually call you back. Thank you.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Quick response, prompt and reliable. Would definitely recommend.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very much appreciated, thank you
I have known Karl for more than 5 years and during this time I have found him very knowledgable , conscientious and hard working. He has found me very competitive mortgage deals in the past few years. I highly recommend Karl as a mortgage advisor
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Alistair helped us 5 years ago so I was really pleased that he got in touch when it was nearly time to renew as it was good he was still working in the same company. He set us up with another good deal on the mortgage. Also he mentioned in a non pushy way that he also deals with pensions and investments so will be in contact again to help us understand our pensions.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you Sarah & Ian, we look forward to assisting you with your pensions shortly.
Fantastic service. If we had a question or a concern would always be available to put our minds at ease. Karl provided us with a few options that suited our needs and situation. We have since recommended Karl to 3 friends as his service is fantastic. Very friendly and approachable.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Alistair and his team were quick and clear when communicating, promised what they could deliver, quickly advised on the best mortgage for my circumstances, and finalised without much input from or hassle for me. I am very impressed with the way they dealt with all aspects of the advice and process.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Brilliant advice provided a mortgage product that was excellent and saved us money with an extremely quick turnaround everything had been confirmed the next day. Have recommended Alistair to family and friends.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Informative, clear, concise, quick.
(Lawrence Lee Baw) - Posted 3 weeks ago