GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

enquiries@ghldirect.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough, ,

Professional, sound advice and excellent service!
(Jill Stanley) - Posted 3 days ago
Majid was brilliant helpful and made the process so easy
(Majid Khan) - Posted 3 days ago
This isn’t the first time we have used the service that Sue offers, we wouldn’t think or consider using anyone else, she always explains everything in detail so we understand everything we need to.
(Susan Abbott) - Posted 4 days ago
Professional friendly and always available
(Simon Walton) - Posted 4 days ago
Ross hampton absolutely brilliant to deal with and me and my wife will continue to use Ross he's a top man
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 4 days ago
I was extremely lucky to gain the support of Sam Dorn during the process of my first mortgage application. Sam is incredibly efficient and knowledgeable within her role as a financial advisor. Her organisation and efficiency is second to none; I hope I am lucky enough in the future to be supported by Sam with any future financial assistance. I strongly recommend her professional and efficient financial services.
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 6 days ago
Thank you so much for your kind words Tanya. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Sam is an amazing mortgage advisor to have on our team and so glad we could help with your first mortgage. We really look forward to working with you again in the future so please do get in touch if you need anything else.
Brilliant company . Will do buisness again
(Scott Hamilton) - Posted 6 days ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating Amit. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.
Dan was fantastic from start to finish - Thank you. He was very imformative and answered any questions.
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 1 week ago
Great personal service
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Very good service off Ian,kept me updated all the time with progress of my re mortgage,and are the whole application very easy indeed
(Ian Randle) - Posted 1 week ago
Fantastic advice, always prompt with responses and works hard to match every requirement with the best deal.
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks for the positive review Harjit. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!
Ross probably goves the best customer service I've recieved in recent years and he does it consistently too! I've emailed Ross many times out of hours expecting a reply the next day but each time I've had a full response within a couple of hours. Ross has been prompt with sorting out any issues and fully explains the products on offer with the reasoning why he thinks these fit our needs the best. Can't fault him at all!
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your kind words David. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Ross is an amazing mortgage advisor to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you & look forward to working with you again in the future! Really pleased Ross was there for you all the way through.
Rumi is ever so kind, caring and intelligent. He gives the best advice with the clients' best interest in mind, instead of his own commission. I am very grateful with his service
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for the great review Kah. We’re so happy you loved your experience with Rumi and can’t wait to have you back if you need further mortgage or insurance advice. Until then, we’re here if you need anything. Have a great day
Excellent customer service, very helpful, was able to answer all our questions and give great advice, would definitely recommend! 10/10
(David Horniblow) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating Ashely. We really appreciate your business and positive feedback for Dave. Have a lovely day and please do get back in touch if you need anything.
Very quick to call after my initial interest. Joanne was very friendly and talked me through each step. Updated me regularly and made it as easy as possible. Was able to ring, text or email which was great when busy at work.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 1 week ago
Communication second to none
(Sam Dorn) - Posted 1 week ago
Very supportive, communicated effectively by email and phone. was accessible, never failed at once to return my call. Even when I was stressed he was so reassuring. Easy to talk to. I was comfortable to ask any question however silly it was, he never judged me or brushed me off. I felt he had my interest at heart. Followed up the case till the end even though it was prolonged due to reasons on my side, he remained supportive. He was exceptional.
(James Kurian) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your kind words Jane. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, James is an amazing mortgage advisor to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you & look forward to working with you again in the future!
Great communication! Despite being busy, Bill was approachable and always available to talk. Tasks completed quickly and efficiently. I recieved plenty of good advice and can highly recommend his services! You will not find better mortgage broker.
(Bill Webb) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your kind words Agnieszka. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Bill is an amazing mortgage advisor to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you & look forward to working with you again in the future!
Simon was very friendly and helpful and I felt at ease talking to him
(Simon Walton) - Posted 1 week ago
Always available to answer any queries. Karl takes all the hassle away from buying a home.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you so much for the great review Sarah. We’re so happy you loved your experience with Karl and can’t wait to have you back if you need further mortgage or insurance advice. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.
GHL DIRECT is rated 4.98 based on 799 reviews