Laughing Hens Reviews

1,621 Reviews

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Penny Hawker
Verified Buyer

Quick service but, even though I double checked, by sending a back-up email, I still did not get the accompanying pattern book with my Rowan wool. I have now sent two further emails and left a phone message but have still not heard.
Angela Lafay
Verified Buyer

A good and easy to navigate website, found the precise ball I was looking for straight away. The wool knits up beautifully into a repeated pattern and the colours tone together really well.
Stephen Archer
Verified Buyer

I spotted a discontinued rowan yarn that I needed to complete a project. The yarn was delivered within two days of ordering. Sensibly packaged .just what I wanted.
Catherine Patty
Verified Buyer

Happy with the purchase - everything went smoothly getting to the states.
Linda Faulkner
Verified Buyer

Birch needles are well made and smooth to work with.just what I wanted
H Ashton
Verified Buyer

Excellent product very speedy delivery. Would recommend highly.
H Ashton
Verified Buyer

Excellent product very speedy delivery. Would recommend highly.
DR
Verified Buyer

excellent service and the quality as expected
Julia Tickridge
Verified Buyer

Good and reliable service using a reliable carrier who handed the package over in person to make sure it was delivered safely. Packaged with care which was much appreciated. Delighted with my Rowan Handknit cotton yarns for the Rowan Selects Kaffe Fassett collection - gorgeous colours - can't wait to get started!
MRS N STRAUGHEN
Verified Buyer

I love Arne and Carlos wools but you obviously had them on your web site when you didn't have them in stock. It didn't really matter but it would have been nice to know that when I ordered the sock wool. I worried that my order had been forgotten. I'm sure they will knit up beautifully, any chance of getting Arne and Carlos to the UK?
Michelle Harris
Verified Buyer

Good communication about the order and excellent quality when it arrived wrapped nicely in tissue paper.
Victoria Lyle
Verified Buyer

Good communication and super products. Looking forward to knitting with the yarn.
Karen Inman
Verified Buyer

Brilliant easy to use website, great service, good arrived really promptly.
Adrienne Beavis
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff, great service, speedy delivery
Jacky Woodland
Verified Buyer

Great service and the Addi needles are brilliant.
Diana Moore
Verified Buyer

Handknit cotton is good to knit with and the new colours are beautiful.
Karen Leckenby
Verified Buyer

excellent service. prompt delivery and well informed about when the order was despatched. been a fairly regular customer over the years and always have had good service.
Margaret Cocks
Verified Buyer

WYS Blue Faced Leicester DK....lovely and soft, good quality wool. Great to have British wool.
Gina Langridge
Verified Buyer

The service was very good and very fast. Thank you!
Jacqueline Gabon
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased to find the yarn that I had been trying to find for months. The order was dispatched very quickly and was packaged very well.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 1,621 reviews