Laughing Hens Reviews

1,968 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Brian Hall
Verified Buyer

I have already made a comment. That the delivery service was fantastic to NZ. I also made a comment that the pattern had an error - this was an error and I apologise. I misread the pattern.
S White
Verified Buyer

Laughing hens provided a really efficient service with clear and rapid communication when my yarn order was briefly out of stock. Delivery was swift once stock was in and the expensive yarn was even wrapped in tissue paper.
Catherine Lawlor
Verified Buyer

Fabulous choice of patterns... excellent service .. thank you
Lisa King
Verified Buyer

Great company to work with. Always have great products and good prices with fast delivery
Lisa King
Verified Buyer

Great value, fast delivery. Couldn't ask for more!
Anne Palmieri
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a certain colour of a certain brand. Although the shade I was after is now discontinued the person I spoke to on the phone was very very helpful. On ordering yarn my order was dispatched on the same day. Great service.
Dianne Fishman
Verified Buyer

My order arrived so quickly I was totally amazed.
Verified Buyer

I have purchased yarn from Laughing Hens in the past and have been very happy.

Unfortunately with my last purchase I find that a couple of the balls have had what I can only describe as joins in the wool by a strange sort of plastic - this is only small but when knitting it does not allow a smooth finish. I did not experience this with my first purchase of Baby Rooster wool.
Verified Buyer

Great service: fast delivery and lovely yarn. Excellent range of products. Very well-designed website with really helpful tutorials. Thoroughly recommend.
Wendy Walker
Verified Buyer

I phoned up for advice on ordering yarn from the wonderful Kaffe Fassett Handknit Cotton range to knit the Red Square Jacket. The main colour in the pattern was discontinued and I wanted to select a different colour way. The member of staff was extremely helpful and the yarn was in the post to me the next day. The colours are fantastic and I can't wait to get started. I just need to finish an existing project in Kidsilk Haze again using Laughing Hens wool. I have been using Laughing Hens consistently both for myself and my mother since discovering the website several years ago. My mother taught me to knit when I was eight and it has been a shared love between us for over 50 years.
John Peel
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery, excellent product.
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service. thank you.
Nicole Harris
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, with good pictures and product information. Postage is very reasonable. I like you can save your details and you can pay with PayPal. Service is good, product arrived quickly and wasn't over packaged, but was nicely wrapped in tissue. I like the membership scheme.
Pamela Clapton
Verified Buyer

By sending my knitting needles poste haste - thankyou.
Verified Buyer

It is so good to have a wide range of yarns for selection in one single online shop.
Verified Buyer

Speedy service, as always.
Barbara Beardsley
Verified Buyer

The crochet hook is for a birthday present it arrived quickly and safely. It is lovely I shall treat myself to one of these.
Verified Buyer

Prompt service. Clear website, love the pattern library below the wool as it gives you ideas and indication of how much wool to buy for your project.

Prompt service
Margaret J Cooper
Verified Buyer

Love love love Laughing Hens yarn! Always great quality and excellent customer service
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 1,968 reviews