Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"This back issue of Rowan magazine was 4-5 years old. It arrived in perfect condition, packaged properly for shipping and in a timely manner. Wonderful issue. Thank you, Laughing Hens!!!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"You stock just the kind of yarn I like for knitting socks, it is easy to order and my yarn arrives quickly. There is nothing else you could do to make buying yarn through you a better experience. Thank you."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I contacted Customer services about ordering additional wool of the same lot and got prompt and useful,replies"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Great resource for the yarn needed to complete my project. Fast shipping and excellent packaging! Thank you!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Even though I am in the other side of the pond, I receive my package in a very good condition, the packaging was very well thoughtful. I will love to keep buying from them."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Very quick service. Love the muslin bag the wool comes in. Keeps it nice and clean."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Easy to navigate website, fast delivery and beautifully packaged."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Unfortunately I have not yet received any knitting thread from. I did receive the book and was looking forward to starting my socks. I thought perhaps there was a delay. I would be pleased to hear from you. Pat talbot."
"Lovely wool"
"Very good service"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"parcel came super fast and as advertised! Looking forward to using the wool!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Beautiful yarn at a great price, and it always arrives quickly. I haven't had chance to start my shawl yet but the yarn is gorgeous, so soft and the perfect colour."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Fantastic customer service. I am in Australia and receive my goods in under a week. Extremely happy with such quick delivery."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Quick and friendly service, I strongly recommend."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Great service and great product"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Good website lovely yarns & prompt service.xx"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Quick shipping to Canada and amazing products I cannot get in my own country. Competitive prices and lots of choices!"
"Quick shipment"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Got my order quickly and as advertised."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I only wanted two pairs of knitting needles in stainless steel. I was sent two pairs in bamboo and then when I called to point out what had happened the member of staff told me I had been sent more "expensive" needles as if that made everything ok. I understand it was human error but not sure how relevant being sent more expensive needles was as they were still wrong. However they did apologise (eventually) and put it right."
I apologise you were sent the incorrect needles. We have not sent on the correct needles and hope you are enjoying them.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 4,617 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access