Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Joan Concannon
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service, good pricing"
Alyce Glover
Verified Buyer
"Very quick postage just overall been happy with there service highly recommended would use again than you laughing hen 😍😍"
"I received my order very quickly given that I'm in the US."
"Brilliant patterns"
Mrs K Ruse
Verified Buyer
"Ordered circular needles, quick delivery."
Barry Heritage
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service and product."
Carole Vandam
Verified Buyer
"I ordered metallic yarn. It was very thin like doily thread. I was hoping for a fingerling weight. Some how my order started with Laughing Hens and ended up with the order coming from a John O'Kell on the other side of the pond. My pattern is Arne and Carlos xmas balls and was looking to put some sparkle in the knitted balls. It took 10 days to recieve order which is understandable and their communication was timely and consistant, so no complaints there. Just disappointed with the thickness of the yarn. I'm using a US #3 dpns. Thank you for good service."
"The wool arrived in good time and well packaged, in that it was minimal. Unlike other online shops. Look forward to ordering more in the future."
"I ordered the new Sublime 22nd baby book as I have all the others. Laughing Hens were very quick to send the book and even better there was no postage to pay. Will definitely use again. Thanks."
"A nice clear website and very efficient ordering and despatch from Laughing Hens. The items arrived in good time and were very carefully packed. A pleasure to trade with a friendly independant business who are enthusiastic about what they are selling. I will be back to visit them again soon."
Alison Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"My order was in stock therefore it was dispatched quickly."
Jane Razzell
Verified Buyer
"Loved the matching packaging"
Janice Carrick
Verified Buyer
"Arrived very quickly. Good colour feels nice but first ball has had 3 slubs. Disappointing"
Jane Barnard
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order online and yarn arrived promptly and well packaged. Thank you."
"Great value, excellent choice of yarns and great customer service. Thank you, will definitely be ordering again."
"Excellent, quick service - even over Easter break. Very clear online shop and great choice of yarns and needles etc. Highly recommended!"
"Good range of products and quick service. I like that many of the yarns are shown with a knitted swatch."
Karen West
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 3 patterns polite service and arrived quickly I can only comment on one pattern that is erika knight porcelain I was so pleased with it I am currently making a second one in a different colour"
Donna Hill
Verified Buyer
"Its been a month since it was shipped and still has not arrived."
Anna Simmons
Verified Buyer
"I was so pleased with how quickly I received my order! Love my yarn, the new WYS colours are beautiful - and so reasonably priced."
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 3,672 reviews