Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

Laughing Hens  5 star review on 9th September 2021
Elizabeth Nairn
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 9th September 2021
Elizabeth Nairn
Very good, quick service.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 13th August 2021
Awesome service and awesome product. Just loved the merino wool and the Kim Hargreaves knitting book. All received in perfect condidtion all the way to NZ. Thank you so much!
Excellent pattern book. Super patterns. Order processed & delivered quickly. Thank you.
I found Laughing Hens quite by accident when I was looking for somewhere to buy Anchor Metallic. You provided me with beautiful colours for my decorative boxes that I make, at great prices.
Good experience using this website. Yarn was lovely
Good quality products with speedy service. xx
Almost everything I have purchased from Laughing is perfect and fabulous. Just had issue with the 4mm bell end needles that are scratched but laughing hens are replacing them . Will definitely purchase from them again
Very good customer service. Would thoroughly recommend. A*
Very happy with service received from this company. Got exactly what I ordered promptly and would order from them again. No problems and would recommend Laughing Hens.
Excellent and prompt customer service.
Great communication, prompt delivery and beautiful yarn. I knitted the Cardigan Eva in Noro Silk Garden Sock. I used 2 x 100g balls, swapping balls every 2 rows to optimize the colour-changing effect. I didn’t bother to swap balls for the sleeves, so the bands of colour are much wider. I’m delighted with the finished cardigan.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 7th August 2021
Delivery and packaging were fine
I don't normally write negative reviews but this time I am really disappointed with the result. Communication was slow due to the fact that the book needed a reprint that I ordered and paid for in May. I was happy to wait once I understood the situation. However, it is now 6th August and i still have not received my book. 🙁🙁🙁 jennifer
Received my yarn and are so happy with it
Laughing hens were great when I needed 2 extra balls of wool. I will definitely use then again
Both the quality of the yarn and delivery time were absolutely splendid … a very pleasant purchase experience indeed.
Prompt, execution of order. Would order again.
I was very pleased to be able to buy a pattern I'd sought for a long time, when it came up in a Google search. The shopping experience was easy and my order arrived fairly quickly. I'll be back for more!
Bought my wool online and received the wool quickly in Australia. Process was easy. Thank you
Placed an order and it arrived quickly. Very reliable. Happy with my purchases
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,967 reviews