Laughing Hens Reviews

1,354 Reviews

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Hilary Crossley
Verified Buyer

very good service and I love the pattern books
Mrs Wendy R Keeton
Verified Buyer

I had been using 80cm long circular needles for baby clothes so I was thrilled to recieve the correct length, thank you very much.
Joan Sharp
Verified Buyer

I have received yarn from Laughing Hens on more then one occasion. I have to say I am very impressed with their prompt and helpful service. Many thanks . Joan sharp
Susan Morrell
Verified Buyer

A good selection of sweaters, cardigans and wraps, using varied techniques and skill levels. Something for all.
Julee Farnsworth-Ritz
Verified Buyer

Thanks for the fast shipment--just in time for me to start my next project! It arrived fast considering it had to be shipped to the middle of the U.S.!
Melanie Murphy
Verified Buyer

I made my order in early January and got a reply saying would be approx 10 days. After a couple of weeks I sent an email to enquire about my order but did not receive a reply. A couple of days later I telephoned. The lady said she had not replied as she was waiting to hear back from Rowan. Once she had she would email me. I finally received my order on the 16th Feb. Waiting was not a problem but not being kept informed was. Payment had been taken it was a substantial amount and I was concerned my order had been either overlooked or gone astray. Sorry but this was not up to your usual standards .

We apologise you were not happy with the service received on this particular order. Our suppliers give us very little information as to when yarn is due in stock and we appreciate how frustrating this can be.
Sheila Render
Verified Buyer

Pleased with the yarn ! Disapointed with the shade it is a lot darker than it shows on the web site!!
Elaine Moulds
Verified Buyer

Good service, with yarn arriving well packaged, as arranged.
Sarah Lawton
Verified Buyer

loved the patterns in the new Rowan summer book, lots to choose from.
Caroline Rouault
Verified Buyer

speedy delivery and great customer service. Good discounts and good availability of patterns and wools. Highly recommended.
MRS C A BROWN
Verified Buyer

A beautiful book, filled with so many projects to do. I love how Rowan always keeps up with current fashion trends.
Philippa Schultz
Verified Buyer

Excellent service every time. Love the website, it is very easy to order for a project as the yarn has been sorted already! Love the add all for ease, makes me go back again.
Angela Jones
Verified Buyer

Great service, kept me informed. The wool is gorgeous stunning colour and excellent quality
Maria Pysden
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with this pattern book for children, lots of lovely contemporary patterns which are very straight forward.
Julia Arnold
Verified Buyer

My first time using this website. I particularly liked that all the designs in the pattern books are show individually so I knew exactly what I was buying. The service was excellent and my parcel arrived quickly and we'll wrapped.
Margaret Anako
Verified Buyer

The website is very clear and easy to navigate. I like it very much
RACHEL ARMYTAGE
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and products as described
Sabine Harnau
Verified Buyer

This is a truly lovely yarn. Feels great, looks beautiful with superb stitch definition, and the colour (charcoal) is exactly as displayed.

FAB service from Laughing Hens as usual — love the careful packaging and swift delivery.
Margaret Edis
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with Cascade's wools in general and Venezia in particular. It has a wonderful texture and knits up really well - with body rather than excess weight. In addition there is a lovely range of colours to choose from.

I live in a remote part of the West of Ireland (where we need woollens all year round) and there are no good wool shops within a three hour drive.Laughing Hens provide me with a huge range of yarns to choose from and a first class and quick service.
GALINA GORELAIA
Verified Buyer

Пряжа замечательная. Доставка в течении двух недель.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 1,354 reviews