Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

The purchase has been very satisfactory but I don't seem to have the complete details for the item that I have been making. Squares four and five are not there. Will that be easier for me when I get to that stage and not require a detailed pattern?
Quality of order was good and speed of service. The low mark is because as the prices were in euro, I presumed I was buying from European stock regardless of the company being in England. At checkout there was no reference to the possible custom charges that a European country might face buying from a UK site. The Euro price gave a false impression. I wasn’t impressed to find out that my order was subject to a considerable customs charge. I am no longer sure that I will buy from here again because of that - the customs charge made the wool ridiculously expensive.
Would love to review but haven’t received the ordered items as yet
In general, I am very satisfied with the customer service provided. However, I have 1 major complaint which is: my order had a partial cancellation where 4 skeins of yarn were NOT available to ship. So your office emailed me a refund and continued to ship the rest of that order. I wish that you had first let me know that some of the items I wanted were not available and then I (the CUSTOMER) should be given a choice as to whether I wanted to cancel the entire order or just ship whatever available. Instead, you shipped me the rest of the order without some of items. This put me on a VERY DIFFICULT situation. That’s because now I have only some items instead of ALL of the items needed to complete the project. So I now have to wait for a while until the items become available and order them again, which means that I would have to pay for shipping again. I did not appreciate how you handled my partial order. I am sure that I am not the first customer with this complaint. I sincerely hope that in the future, it would be honest and thoughtful of your company if you let your customers know of any problem with their orders and LET THE CUSTOMERS DECIDE whether they still want part of the order shipped or cancel the whole order. My second complaint is your website showed 4 skeins left of the yarn that I wanted and yet you emailed me saying that they were not available. After receiving your email, I checked your website again and it still showed 4 skeins available. I really think you need to do a better job at updating your website to avoid false information being displayed. Thank you for taking the time to review my comments.
Slower than expected delivery but did arrive !
J attends toujours ma commande depuis le 1er décembre et personne ne répond à mon mail
Advertising g yarns forsake but everyone I wanted was out of stock
HI, My telephone number didn't appear on the parcel so I couldn't get a massage from the post office. Finally, I visit there and found it.
Delivery very slow. I’m still waiting for a pattern dispatched on 21/10. It was ordered weeks ago.
Helpful staff and beautiful wool with amazing colours and great range of makes of wool.
Delivery too long but all else okay. However, I had to pay customs to receive the goods. Postal delivery was not possible as driver was not allowed to take money (customs) to collect the merchandise. Had to collect at DHL myself. Hence, I won’t order from Laughing Hens in future. Sorry!
Long wait for delivery then when the red yarn eventually came it was the wrong colour red. Not impressed and won’t use again - had to order elsewhere in the meantime where there was a 24 hour delivery.
Exactly as ordered. Delivered in a timely fashion. Shipping is a bit pricey.
Usually perfect, but this order is missing a pattern for the Virginia wrap. Have contacted you and heard nothing since. Have still not received pattern.
My order 494282 made on the 23rd of April has yet to arrive.
Have not received package due to delays from COVID
Hello, l am still waiting to receive my wool, it's over a month since l placed my order. Regards Glenda Canning
Service very good but yarn disappointing- there were three knots in one ball and two knots in the other.
It hasn’t arrived yet
I have given this company a three star review simply because the customer service was extremely poor. On the positive I ordered over $450 worth of yarn and am extremely happy with the quality of the products and the shipping. On the negative I noticed after I placed my order that I would receive a 10% discount if I joined the mailing list, I immediately joined the mailing list and then emailed laughing hens and asked them to apply the 10% discount to my large order. Given the fact that I had ordered less than 24 hours before and they had yet to ship the product I felt this would be fine. I run a online business myself and have often applied discounts after the order has been received and even after it has been shipped. They informed me they could not apply the discount even though I emailed them twice after that requesting it and not understanding why it could not be applied. I feel that this kind of customer service is extremely shortsighted, sure you got that extra 10% of my money but am I ever going to order from this company again? I don't know.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 7,366 reviews