Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Exactly as ordered. Delivered in a timely fashion. Shipping is a bit pricey.
Disappointed by colour photo of yarn in comparison to what I purchased.
Usually perfect, but this order is missing a pattern for the Virginia wrap. Have contacted you and heard nothing since. Have still not received pattern.
My order 494282 made on the 23rd of April has yet to arrive.
Have not received package due to delays from COVID
Hello, l am still waiting to receive my wool, it's over a month since l placed my order. Regards Glenda Canning
Service very good but yarn disappointing- there were three knots in one ball and two knots in the other.
It hasn’t arrived yet
I have given this company a three star review simply because the customer service was extremely poor. On the positive I ordered over $450 worth of yarn and am extremely happy with the quality of the products and the shipping. On the negative I noticed after I placed my order that I would receive a 10% discount if I joined the mailing list, I immediately joined the mailing list and then emailed laughing hens and asked them to apply the 10% discount to my large order. Given the fact that I had ordered less than 24 hours before and they had yet to ship the product I felt this would be fine. I run a online business myself and have often applied discounts after the order has been received and even after it has been shipped. They informed me they could not apply the discount even though I emailed them twice after that requesting it and not understanding why it could not be applied. I feel that this kind of customer service is extremely shortsighted, sure you got that extra 10% of my money but am I ever going to order from this company again? I don't know.
It was ok in total. Only the fact that I had to pay an extra charge for customs will keep me away from buying at this shop again.
One of the two books had obviously been well thumbed...corners bent up etc. That being said fairly quick delivery.
Very slow in getting these. Just what I wanted but I took forever
Although the yarn was good, it was higher in price than from other on line wool shops- and only 1 ball available. I needed much more and had to buy from Holland.
My order was posted by laughing hen, however one month later I haven’t received it.. I have been in contact with the company but have been repeatedly told to wait a week or two and then an email asking me to contact them one month after postal date before contacting them again...
Affordabe yarn. However, it's been over a month and no sight of yarn
Interesting .
All items were filthy covered with layers of dust to which,, I am allergic.. However items were as ordered and intact.
The last pattern I bought used far more wool than the one skein specified which was annoying.
I think your yarn is too expensive. I have found yarn in my area that is very much like yours and less expensive.
I cannot review this favourably at this moment because it is more than a month since I ordered it and it still hasn't arrived. I have been advised to wait 6 weeks because of Covid.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,890 reviews