Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Evelyn Wolff
"Used recommended yarn for “Hazel” pattern by Sarah Hatton for boys hooded sweater. The yarn is soft with defined stitches and easily available at Laughing Hens."
Caroline Poisson
"Gorgeous wool, which I could not find anywhere else."
Kim Hutchinson
"Absolutely love my yarn purchase, drops merino cotton and it's knitting up beautifully. My new favourite!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
"Bit disappointed as cardigan not working right even though I am using cotton. Have contacted Patons for some tips. Will keep trying not going to give up on it The shawl in the second book having difficulty as never worked in the round before. I usually like to see my patterns first. It didn’t state when I was looking that it was for advanced knitters. Disappointed as I probably won’t continue it"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"The wool always arrives in good time and is packaged nicely (in tissue paper)"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"They respond quickly to my e-mails and send the yarn out very rapidly, too."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
"High quality"
"I regret to say that I never received the yarn. Lost in shipping? Working with Paypal. To update this review....my order arrived, about 6 weeks after ordering. The mailer was marked "courier error". The yarn is lovely."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"The service is quick & efficient. The booklet I ordered is not well made as on first opening The pages were coming away from the spine - just not worth sending back - will stick with sellotape or put it in it's own folder - very disappointed."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Reasonable selection of yarn at good prices. Good communication. However, to my disappointment, not all ordered yarn was available for delivery. As a result, I had to reorder the missing items elsewhere and pay delivery fee (originally, I was hoping to combine my order as LH seemed to have in stock all that I needed)"
"Good day. I still have not received my pattern that was posted to South Africa , Cape Town Thank you. Rashieda"
"**********"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"This time my delivery was fast and correct, a definite improvement compared to last time."
"I have not received my order as of yet , so I cannot write any review until I get what I paid for. My order was paid for on May 17, 2018 and today is May 30,2018 and I have not received anything as of this date I email laughing Hens today I am waiting for an answer."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Really difficult
"I haven't received anything that I ordered so I really don't have anything to report."
"I did receive my order. On ordering I received an immediate confirmation and note that the stock was low therefore there'd be a delay. The email specified the number of days it would be delayed. However, despite me not counting weekends/bank holidays, after the extreme end of the "window" I still had heard nothing. To improve the customer experience I suggest that Laughing Hens keeps in touch with its customers in the event of a delay - just as a reassurance and courtesy I suppose. I did send an email eventually asking for an update and received no reply. A day or two later the email confirming my order was on its way was sent - it was a "normal" automatic mail-merge one."
"No negative comments about the store, but sadly disappointed with the Manos Fino purchased - lovely colours but yarn is very thick and thin and so sticky it is difficult to wind. This has put me off buying yarn over the Internet without squishing it first!"
"The pattern is lovely if a little confusing in places. It could do with clarifying. I am knitting the shawl and the set up for the pattern repeats is not clear. However my project is going well. What does confuse me is that the front cover clearly states that the pattern book is free and yet I was charged for it?? ? Also the pattern book is for Patons but refers to Rowan?? A mis print or a failure to proof read??"
"It was a knitting pattern for my wife. Not much to go wrong there.!!"
"The customer service emails were lovely and genuine, her name was Joanna. I bought my yarn and made a mistake by ordering one I already had. I hoped I could’ve returned it and exchanged it for another ball of the same brand, the one I had bought had 20% off and the other had 10% off at that time but I didn’t receive any email replies for a week due to the Easter holidays having just past a number of days before. I have been issued a refund for what I bought after hoping I could’ve swapped it for the one I would’ve preferred and paid the difference. I don’t know wether I will shop here again due to the middle over my order."
"Arrived very quickly. Good colour feels nice but first ball has had 3 slubs. Disappointing"
"I placed an order 10 days ago, received confirmation of my order and receipt for payment. However, that's the last correspondence. It would be nice to know if/when my order will be shipped. I sent 2 emails this morning requesting status and have not received a response at this time. The time difference may contribute to the response time. I really look forward to receiving my order so I can begin a new project."
"This is the first time that I used Laughing Hens and I found the delivery time was poor. I was advised 4days after I placed the order that my order had been despatched it took a week to arrive and when I emailed customer services enquiring about thisI did not get a reply."
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 4,613 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access