Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Found nice wool on sale!
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
Sent the wrong shade. I received pink instead of this green. I was told they would send a replacement, however I have not received it and have not receive a response from Laughing Hens when requesting a tracking number for the replacement shipment.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
While the product was fine it took nearly a week to receive the pattern
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
As it turned out the patterns were not what I was looking for, I therefore returned them to you i expect I will get a reimbursement shortly. Thankyou
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
Bit disappointed as cardigan not working right even though I am using cotton. Have contacted Patons for some tips. Will keep trying not going to give up on it The shawl in the second book having difficulty as never worked in the round before. I usually like to see my patterns first. It didn’t state when I was looking that it was for advanced knitters. Disappointed as I probably won’t continue it
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
The wool always arrives in good time and is packaged nicely (in tissue paper)
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
They respond quickly to my e-mails and send the yarn out very rapidly, too.
High quality
I regret to say that I never received the yarn. Lost in shipping? Working with Paypal. To update this review....my order arrived, about 6 weeks after ordering. The mailer was marked "courier error". The yarn is lovely.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
The service is quick & efficient. The booklet I ordered is not well made as on first opening The pages were coming away from the spine - just not worth sending back - will stick with sellotape or put it in it's own folder - very disappointed.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Reasonable selection of yarn at good prices. Good communication. However, to my disappointment, not all ordered yarn was available for delivery. As a result, I had to reorder the missing items elsewhere and pay delivery fee (originally, I was hoping to combine my order as LH seemed to have in stock all that I needed)
Good day. I still have not received my pattern that was posted to South Africa , Cape Town Thank you. Rashieda
**********
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
This time my delivery was fast and correct, a definite improvement compared to last time.
I have not received my order as of yet , so I cannot write any review until I get what I paid for. My order was paid for on May 17, 2018 and today is May 30,2018 and I have not received anything as of this date I email laughing Hens today I am waiting for an answer.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Really difficult
I haven't received anything that I ordered so I really don't have anything to report.
I did receive my order. On ordering I received an immediate confirmation and note that the stock was low therefore there'd be a delay. The email specified the number of days it would be delayed. However, despite me not counting weekends/bank holidays, after the extreme end of the "window" I still had heard nothing. To improve the customer experience I suggest that Laughing Hens keeps in touch with its customers in the event of a delay - just as a reassurance and courtesy I suppose. I did send an email eventually asking for an update and received no reply. A day or two later the email confirming my order was on its way was sent - it was a "normal" automatic mail-merge one.
No negative comments about the store, but sadly disappointed with the Manos Fino purchased - lovely colours but yarn is very thick and thin and so sticky it is difficult to wind. This has put me off buying yarn over the Internet without squishing it first!
The pattern is lovely if a little confusing in places. It could do with clarifying. I am knitting the shawl and the set up for the pattern repeats is not clear. However my project is going well. What does confuse me is that the front cover clearly states that the pattern book is free and yet I was charged for it?? ? Also the pattern book is for Patons but refers to Rowan?? A mis print or a failure to proof read??
It was a knitting pattern for my wife. Not much to go wrong there.!!
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 4,817 reviews