Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

I think your yarn is too expensive. I have found yarn in my area that is very much like yours and less expensive.
I cannot review this favourably at this moment because it is more than a month since I ordered it and it still hasn't arrived. I have been advised to wait 6 weeks because of Covid.
Covid delays to mail delivery in Australia mean that I am still waiting on delivery of my purchase.
Ok. I might order again
Really wasn't what i wanted since it came from lindon cost is 24$ to retur
Good prices, recently ordered some yarn which appeared in stock on website, but apparently was not. They tried to get more but in the end I had to choose another shade. Slightly disappointed.
I have not received my order. Do you know where it is?
Sandra Nourrcier
3706 Pin Oak Court
Lake Charles, Ka. 70605
I find the wool rather course
Delivery was fast!
Yarn products seem fine, but the delivery was very long.
Yet to arrive. Due to COVID-19 shipping is slow. Can not track it yet in New Zealand.
Still waiting patiently for my package to arrive that was sent out May 6th. I understand the current circumstnces for the delay.
Ordered a magazine and 3.5 wks later not arrived . Asked to wait a couple more days?
Then refunded. Had still not arrived
Ordered the same from somewhere else and took 4 days to get here
Your needles were to long.
Unfortunately my order has not arrived yet. Ordered on 25th April on 28th May order state in Langley Uk. Very disappointing These seems excessively long even with Covid restrictions
Haven't received goods yet😢
Anxiously awaiting its arrival in Canada...!
How can I write a review and send a photo (as requested) when I have waited over a month and still no package! It is probably the fault of Canada Post, and the pandemic, but I’m still disappointed.
It's ok a few issues with pattern probably wouldn't use again after that
Great looking products, but pattern and wool when they arrived didn't match up. The pattern image and color instructions were not entirely accurate. However, customer service was responsive to this issue, sent the extra wool and went back to the pattern designer to clarify the mis-match. For a less experienced knitter, this would have been more of an issue.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,887 reviews