Laughing Hens Reviews

1,069 Reviews

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Marion Matthews
Verified Buyer

Only just started knitting with the wool but it is all looking good. Very pleased that the wool arrived so promptly, I always love starting with new wool. Such a pleasure.
Mrs R Nicholls
Verified Buyer

Previous orders wold have rated very good. However this wool was wanted for a Christmas present, and I was not informed that it was out of stock until I emailed to ask what was happening to my order. I had selected laughing hens as other online retailers were out of stock of this colour, and LH said it still had some. It was only last week that I was asked to order a replacement colour, which I felt was disappointing, and too long a wait.
Anne Crompton
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery. Lovely website that easy to navigate. The pattern book I wanted was in stock whereas I'd looked on other sites and couldn't see what I wanted. Packaged beautifully - felt like I'd received a gift rather than an order. Thank you!
Carolyn Julien
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery and good selection of yarn to chose from.
Francesca Pia Amodeo
Verified Buyer

Great, fast service to Malta, nicely packed. Decent post and well priced goods, which. Is why I return to Laughing hens often.
Catherine Orchard
Verified Buyer

The delivery and service from Laughing Hen has always been 100%. I have used their website for a number of years and have not sent a product back yet. The colours shown on the website are very near to the actual product and on the occasions where I have rang Laughing Hens I have always had friendly and helpful staff. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.
Deborah Grundmann
Verified Buyer

I was buying this wool to match some I already had. I knew the name of it but just had to buy it hoping it would be a match because the picture on the website was not a true representation if the colour. V prompt and good service.
Miss C E Davies
Verified Buyer

Wool was beautiful. Posted promptly and delivered within a few days. Excellent service. Will use again.
MRS F A Almond
Verified Buyer

Arrived beautifully wrapped and when expected
Thea Johnson
Verified Buyer

Shipped fast and great selection of wools. Really happy with what I got :)
Christine Pearce
Verified Buyer

Great service very pleased with my purchase. Have a good selection to choose from.
Alison Mosher
Verified Buyer

I found the site easy to use and found yarns I couldn't find other places.. And they are prompt, the yarn has already shipped!
Wendy Lofthouse
Verified Buyer

Order came quickly will definitely use again.
Mrs P M MCManmon
Verified Buyer

Just what I wanted to check a box full of needles my Gran has given me
Linda Ayala
Verified Buyer

This is the most luxuriously soft and cozy yarn I have ever knit with! I am totally in love with this yarn! An added plus, for the first time in my experience the color, in my case Nook, was an exact match to what I saw on my computer screen. How often does that happen, right? I swatched on several different needle sizes, from 10 to 15 US and liked the results on every size needle. For the cowl I am making I went with size 11 needles which gave me 3 stitches and 4 rows to the inch. Laughing Hens was prompt in both delivery and response to an email inquiry. 2 thumbs up for both the yarn and the store! :)
Jacquie Sanford
Verified Buyer

Good supply of yarns. I can browse the web sight easily to make choices and plan knitting projects.
Good service too.patterns and yarn come by post without the hassle of shopping.
Sophie Pratt
Verified Buyer

Quick dispatch and useful help on the right yarn for your pattern
Helena Sandilands
Verified Buyer

Yarn splits very easily. Did not enjoy the experience.
Mrs Clare Butt
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with the service and packaging of my order.
Paulette Rose
Verified Buyer

Great service love how these needles feel will purchase more
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 1,069 reviews