Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Denise White
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the wrong quantity of yarn and couldn't fix it on my cell phone. I received a very quick response via email and was able to resolve it quickly, which is excellent since I live in Seattle and have to pay international shipping."
"Helped me get knitting"
"I ordered 3 knitting books and they all arrived when I was advised they would."
Chris Kent
Verified Buyer
"You had what I was looking for,shipping was inexpensive,received in a timely fashion,very very pleased,would love to visit,I have an English mum who taught me to knit and crochet as a child ,have been there when I was young many times,I love England,this is nostalgic for me as mum is very very ill.Just the name cheered me up Laughing Hens!! Thankyou"
Miss V Collier
Verified Buyer
"Extreamly helpful over the phone advise and quick service."
"Rowan FIne Art is a lovely yarn to work with, the colour gradation is quite subtle and will make a lovely shawl"
Kathleen Mulholland
Verified Buyer
"I still haven’t received my order."
"The yarn was a beautiful quality and was dispatched very promptly. All together, a satisfying shopping experience!"
"I needed a specific weight yarn to finish a project. Laughing Hens not only had the weight, but also choice of shades of the colour I wanted. Best of all, delivery was really fast. I would definitely buy from them again."
Katja Williams
Verified Buyer
"Soft but durable and such an even stitch - beautiful and long-lasting, easy washing"
"I needed to match the wool to another garment and I asked how best to go about it. Laughing Hens staff gave a prompt and helpful response to my queries. They were also very good about returning/exchanging the wools when I made my choice."
Roderick Smith
Verified Buyer
"I AM VERY DISSATISFIED WITH LAUGHING HENS.... I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY YARN YET. I HAVE PAID FOR IT AND I THINK YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE VERY WORST. I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER TO THIS EMAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.... I HAVE NO IDEA...I THINK YOU SHOULD OVERNIGHT MY ORDER."
"Good, reliable seller."
"By sending beautiful yarn. Project not started yet!"
"I’m very happy with both the service and price from Laughing Hens. My Juniper moon Yarn arrived promptly and at a competitive price."
"efficient service, needles arrived promptly"
Janet Walker
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived promptly, a very good service"
"Good product, speedy delivery"
Tracie Vincent
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service everything arrived very quickly well packaged and the wool colours very true they can sometimes appear very different on the computer screen to real life so can be a little disappointing. Thank you keep up the good work 😊"
Julie Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to purchase from them and quick delivery kept up to date via email fantastic"
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 3,676 reviews