Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

Morag Hamilton
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 13th March 2020
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 13th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Took a long while to receive my order but not any fault of Laughing Hens. This pandemic has slowed everything from everywhere. I contacted and was responded to within a day and was very pleased with the customer service. Will plan on many purchases with Laughing Hens once things settle down. Thank you!!
Great pattern and lovely wool. Very easy to knit with
Its lovely to receive such lovely wool & exciting to be starting a new project.
Hi there- you were very good at letting me know that there would be a delay in getting the same dye lots for my 6balls of wool but when they arrived one was different. It’s not an issue though. Unfortunately I have a feeling that it might take 7balls to complete the girls poncho.
Excellent service in these difficult times
Great service during this time of Covid 19!
I was able to find the really long DPNs that no one else seems to carry. They got held up in customs for a bit, but with the new world that we are living in, it’s perfectly understandable. I was able to follow the tracking online, another plus with Laughing Hens. This service isn’t always provided when ordering internationally.
Wool I couldn’t get anywhere in lockdown
Fast service
Excellent delivery service. Made cotton dish cloths, which will be sold on behalf of a hospice.
A very nice site.
Great selection of wools and quick delivery. Knitted this baby cardigan called Arnica by Tête-à-tête Bêche Designs on Ravelry and very pleased with it.
I still haven't received my order!
Excellent service
Good products
Definatly will use again
Thank you for the amazing quick delivery of the order. I was able to finish my project sooner
Quick delivery
Wonderful quick delivery, and so thrilled they had exactly the yarn I needed.
Love ❤️ my longer bamboo needles but keep making mistakes as don't understand pattern I think... spend more time unpicking than knitting so Project photos might be a while off yet!! Find knitting again very therapeutic though 😎
when I ordered my Addi egg i couldn't wait to receive it. With so much happeing in our world today, it will be such a pleasure to keep my spirits and mind at peace. It is a great little tool!! Joan
I am so happy to receive my Addi egg. I am practicing on it right now by looking at several videos. My aim is to make a braided rug and I will definitely take a photo when I am nearly finished.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.73 based on 5,239 reviews