Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Snelle levering ondanks de lockdown/BREXIT.
Very efficient, quick delivery, great choice of products (especially Manos del Uruguay).
Always quick to send order thank you
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 19th January 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 19th January 2021
Really quick delivery and well packed. I used the yarn to make golden covers on large baubles. Never take pictures of what I make, so cannot add them.
Great website! I was able to find yarn and patterns easily, especially how you create a package of both. So many places in this business very difficult to work with.
As expected, good quality paper. Seller contact information very good. Excellent advice on progress of order. Pattern clearly printed and easily understood.
Lovely wool and it arrived quickly
Lovely selection of wools from a range of sheep, places and ply. I love the wool with merino in but also the 100% lambs wool. Beautiful colours and a range of prices. Always comes reasonably quickly.
Good ideas and patterns on the website. Haven’t finished my project yet: I’m making a big blanket out of squares so I just buy oddments of wool, and use up what I have left over.
I had to make a last-minute knitting needle purchase for a project I had just started, and I was very pleased to find the needles I needed and be able to get them delivered so quickly.
Disappointing patterns
very pretty yarn that works up well. Very good service
I have just started with Laughing Hens...and what I see I am enjoying.
Liking the patterns.
Excellent service especially during these difficult times. Thanks.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 15th January 2021
Very nice wool.Colour chart accurate
Très bon site marchand. Produits et prix impeccables, livraison assez rapide, à recommander
Everything arrived on time and exactly what was ordered.
Nothing negative to say, all good.
Your service is excellent and packaging has always been in very good condition. I say this because I live in Canada,
EXCELENT . GOOD SHOP, EASY TO BUY. SOME ISSUES WITH THE ORDER, YOU SENT ME SOME ITEMS AND I HAD TO WAIT SEVERAL WEEKS TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING ONES. IF YOU HAVE NO STOCK SHOULD BE GOOD TO KNOW IT BEFORE ORDERING
Excellent service. My order arrived quickly and well packaged.
I highly recommend these stitch holders. It’s difficult to find holders that stay on the needles as well as these. Also like that they come ready to accommodate both large and small needles
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 13th January 2021