Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Excellent product and first class service.
Fast service
I completely loved doing this project. The feel and quality of the wool is beautiful and the colours are great.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 28th July 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 28th July 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 28th July 2021
Good range of wool
I have not received the order yet, what delivery system do you use. I thought that the delay was the cause of the covid, I hope they solve the problem for me, since I need them urgently
Excellent service and items arrived securely packaged.
Always good quality products and swift service.
Amazing service to Australia. Order arrived quickly. The query I had when I didn't understand a line in the pattern was answered within a couple of hours, which is amazing considering the time difference.
I found the patterns I wanted at a better price than elsewhere, and very reasonable postage costs. I was impressed with the great service I received from Laughing Hens, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Was very impressed with the quick service
Good online shopping and received my order pretty soon for international delivery, books are great.
Although I had to wait for a significant time to receive my first order, the second lot was with me in a fortnight. I loved working with this yarn. I’ve finished my project (baby blanket which had recommended this product) for one lucky niece. The halo is perfect and the end result sure to be a family heirloom.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Exactly as ordered. Delivered in a timely fashion. Shipping is a bit pricey.
Great cable needles- just what I was looking for.
This alpaca wool is beautiful and reasonably priced… very soft even after washing.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 18th July 2021
Very quick service and quality was excellent
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 18th July 2021
They have a great sellection, good prices and my order was quickly sent.
Book of patterns arrived very quickly.
The service was better than expected
I purchased knitting books both are in good condition.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,885 reviews