Laughing Hens Reviews

1,968 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Nicola Nicholson
Verified Buyer

I miscalculated the amount of yarn needed for a cardigan and needed to find some more. Laughing Hens sent out the extra yarn so quickly i didn't have to pause in my knitting.
Ann Howard
Verified Buyer

Super speedy - thank you!
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Speedy delivery, good prices
Sally Waters

Speedy delivery, good prices
Finola Morgan
Verified Buyer

Really great service. Speedy and efficient .
Linda McQue Michael
Verified Buyer

A user-friendly website and the PayPal option makes shopping (and paying!) quick and easy.
Hilary MUNDLE
Verified Buyer

Very long delay in receiving order despite phone calls and e-mails. 3 months in I still haven't received it all
Mr Martin J Knight
Verified Buyer

Ordered the knitting book and it came the next day without paying the extra for next day delivery!
Janet Record
Verified Buyer

Very speedy delivery. Yarn nicely wrapped in tissue paper. I love the look of the website and want to spend longer on it over the bank holiday to explore all the patterns, including the free ones - great to see!
Lvy Bolton
Verified Buyer

speedy and efficient service. very friendly lady spoke to me when I rung up. would recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth English
Verified Buyer

My order arrived very promptly. Thank you so much, I can't wait to start on my new project.
Verified Buyer

Great service, prompt delivery and goods exactly what I wanted.
June Raby
Verified Buyer

all good except my order of 2mm circular needles - were supposed to be 150cm instead I got the same length (100cm) as the other circular needles I ordered.

Fast efficient delivery however and all other purchases good. I've only just discovered the incorrect length as I've just started work on a pattern wdhich required extra long circular needles
Mrs Winifred McFarlane
Verified Buyer

Fast efficient team always willing to help
Helena Spiess
Verified Buyer

In spite of all of my order being available according to the website I did only receive part of it, and there is a complete lack of communication as to when I can expect it to be delivered. Furthermore you have charged me also for the non-delivered items, which in no way is an acceptable procedure for what turns out to be an open-end delivery.
Helena Spiess
Verified Buyer

The amount required of the alternative yarn was not recalculated based on yardage, hence the lower yardage of the alternative yarn made me end up with not enough yarn for my desired project.
Angela Clayton
Verified Buyer

Swift delivery of lovely wool
Miss Mary Sanderwss
Verified Buyer

My 008 knitting book is excellent and interesting read.
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with my purchase and the pattern I wanted is exceptionally good and useful for me to have and knit soon.
Valentina Bourcet
Verified Buyer

Items well packaged, order arrived earlier than expected.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 1,968 reviews