Laughing Hens Reviews

1,354 Reviews

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Julia Lintott
Verified Buyer

very speedy service and nicely wrapped up. Really pleased and will use them again
Mrs E Graham
Verified Buyer

I purchased yarn pattern and needles, money taken then told yarn out of stock for 14 days so agreed to a substitute and paid extra over phone then received further email to be told pattern out of stock for further 24 days. So now paid more than I wanted to for yarn with no pattern. Poor website I should have been advised out of stock on both counts before my money was deducted and I would have purchased elsewhere. Disappointed
Francoise Corfield
Verified Buyer

My order was very promptly delivered and I am very pleased with the goods. Would strongly recommend.
Mary Gehling
Verified Buyer

Wonderful service, quick delivery to the US. Great prices! One suggestion, the color photos on the website were very saturated. I knew the yarn that I was buying, so it wasn't a big concern, but they aren't very indicative of the lovely, subtle colors of the Rowan Felted tweed.
Philip Tucker
Verified Buyer

Good quality wool. Excellent service, very quick delivery. Would use them again.
Thelma Kay
Verified Buyer

great service. Good communication. The wool knits up evenly and colours are lovely. Perfect!
Sarah Hiscocks
Verified Buyer

Disappointed with the time it took to receive the order. Otherwise no complaints.
E V Tyrrell
Verified Buyer

I tried to order some wool on line but was not successful. I then rang and a very helpful lady helped me and the order arrived two days later. Very pleased with the wool and the service.
Yukiyo Taylor
Verified Buyer

The yarn I ordered was Rowan Pure Wool Superwash and I was very pleased with this; as good as I expected. It was very easy to order and delivery was very prompt. Thank you very much!
Sarah Lawton
Verified Buyer

It was a quick and efficient service,nicely packaged.
Angela Dearden
Verified Buyer

I love the Rowan pattern books and have three of the bi- annual publications now I don't subscribe I just pick out the ones that have patterns in yarns that I have already purchased. This one for the lovely Cocoon patterns. Added bonus was as it wasn't the most up to date number it was at a good discount.
Linda Walker
Verified Buyer

I received excellent service and quality goods from laughing hens
Adriana Ramos
Verified Buyer

You never disappoint, fast shipping and excellent yarns, awesome customer service. Thank you.
Adriana Ramos
Verified Buyer

Soft and beautiful! I am very happy with yarn and service.
Rosemary King
Verified Buyer

Ordering was very easy and the information about the product was very useful. Delivery was fast and well packaged.
Verified Buyer

Love the service, love the yarn, but did not receive the sock book. Would it possibly be a download and not printed?

Isabelle Watson
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, fast delivery, well packed!
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 1,354 reviews