Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Always good products and fast delivery’s
This is my second order with Laughing Hens, My knitting needles arrived very quickly and were nicely packaged with tissue paper Very happy with service. Thank you.
Everything was fine with the downloaded Patons pattern I decided to use (Men's 4-ply cotton pullover) until I came to need the 'Information Page' for the finishing instructions. There was a button to click but nothing happened. I emailed you and you very swiftly sent the pages I needed, so thank you. The other Patons pattern I ordered by post was complete, I think, although I haven't used it yet. It doesn't refer to an Information Page and even demonstrates 'mattress stitch' referred to in the pattern I am using. The third pattern I ordered and downloaded is a Rico pattern and it looks to be complete. May I add that finding a colour for a man in the 4-ply cotton range was a challenge. I ended up with Limestone, which is fine, but would have preferred more interesting options. The purple suggested for the pattern is great but I didn't want to frighten him off for a first go!
I have been waiting since March 10th I understand about Covid And you are UK , I am in Australia I have written 3 emails to Sales With no reply To my enquiry Of How the order is tracking In actual fact, no reply whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought some 8" knitting needles from you. I wanted short needles because I often sit in an armchair to knit and longer pins catch on the chair.
The needles are a great success.
Wonderful service!
Great wool at a reasonable price. I amusing this wool to make a vintage bed jacket.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 11th April 2021
Always happy with Laughing Hens ...
Always my first port of call !
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 11th April 2021
Great company to deal with. Perfect selection and outstanding pricing. I’m sure we will have a long standing relationship.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 11th April 2021
Very helpful and efficient on the telephone. My wool arrived beautifully packaged and very promptly. I am just getting back on the needles after a broken wrist so my project is a fairly simple cushion cover. The wool is really smooth and easy to knit. Just a pity I can only knit a few rows at a time!
Thank you Laughing Hens, a 5 star service.
These are delightful hens which remind me of my Marans that I owned some 40 years ago. However, they are much smaller than the real thing, so you have to be careful where you place them in the garden so that they are not dwarfed by plants. Delivery was quite slow.
Lovely people, process orders with accuracy and speed
Excellent service
The bamboo needles arrived very quickly and were well packaged. The needles were very reasonably priced and they are good quality. They are light and comfortable to use for knitting baby clothes
Needed chunky wool for a quick knit and found the colours of West Yorkshire Spinners were the best for definition. Soft spun so a lovely wool for cuddly fingerless gloves.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 9th April 2021
Very slow in getting these. Just what I wanted but I took forever
Great site, quick shipping from the UK to Canada
Love this yarn and it’s colours ... AND I know you are not supposed to use the lead yarn but I just couldn’t resist 😊
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 8th April 2021
Very good. Never had any problems.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 8th April 2021