Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Click Here
Christian Luise Gortz
"Speedy service."
Helena Bowe
"I bought 6 balls of DK Prime Bright to make up a blanket. The colours are not those I would choose, but they work so well. As the blanket progresses, so do the colour patterns. I am happy with the results."
"Delighted with both product delivery and price! Not bad for my first attempt at knitting a sweater for my son."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I ordered my yarn to be shipped to the USA since I could not find enough of the color I wanted anywhere else. The customer service was excellent, and I received my yarn quite quickly."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Fast shipping and amazing stock of items!"
"Speedy service."
"Great ,speedy service."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"This ole' laughing hen (83) is all set to churn out some fab. sox with regia. great service. The wool arrived here in new Zealand in double quick time. Cluck cluck"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Good range of products. Reasonably easy online process"
"I’m very happy with this order."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Awesome yarn and fast shipping along with tracking."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Found online that posts to New Zealand, and very reasonably priced items, and order arrived very quickly"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"They were the only place I could find a pattern I was looking for. I live in Canada and even though they are in England I received it within a week. Very pleased. Next time I'm in their neck of the woods I'll be sure to visit!!!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"The yard was cheaper than other stores and the shipping was fine, even though it had to come from the UK."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"The wool purchased arrived within a week even though I live on the other side of the planet (it was faster than our local mail!) and the price of the postage was Very reasonable. And best of all, the sock wool purchased was precisely as described and a wonderful quality. MANY thanks!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"My order came in about 6 days, faster than I expected. I like all the patterns and yarns I ordered and will be starting one of them soon. Thank you for an interesting website."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I received my two sets of lovely long knitting needles very promptly. I love using them because I have always tucked the right hand one under my arm as a Scottish taught knitter. Here I am now in Melbourne, having moved here from New Zealand where I lived for many years. I couldn't find/buy the extra long needles here - so Laughing Hens resolved that problem:). Yay! As my voluntary contribution I knit pouches for orphaned or abandoned joeys. I am also now committed as a more informed, vegan animal lover to source cruelty free, ethically obtained wool, to be able to provide for several joey animals with my lovely long 'Laughing Hens' needles:)."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Wonderful products and great site! Mad my first international purchase simple and easy!"
"Love my new needles!!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I have dealt with Laughing hens a couple of times now and have been THRILLED,! Service has been excellent! The product fabulous! I look forward to my future transactions with great anicipation! Thank you Laughing Hens!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Excellent communication, quick shipping and lovely yarn! Thank you!"
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,669 reviews