Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Laughing Hens matched a dye lot for a pullover I was making - the original wool for which I'd bought elsewhere. They took every care to make sure I got the dye lot I needed and kept me informed. They couldn't have been more helpful."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Great site. Very good prices. Good delivery times."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Thank you for a very good service. I found the wool lovely to knit with soft but making a firm stitch. My garment was a babies kimono style cardigan for my grandaughter, bit of a challenge picking up loads of stitches at edges. Decided not happy with that so crocheted edging in a contrasting yarn and it turned out lovely."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Arrived promptly, pattern was exactly what I wanted and yarn was easy to use."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Fabulous service. Really good website. Wonderful products."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Very fast delivery to Canada. Items exactly as shown. Have yet to use the yarn. It’s my holiday knitting stash. Really like how the prices are in Canadian dollars. All good!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Laughing Hens gave me prompt service and their prices are great."
"Easy to order, quick response."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Good web site, item well packed and dispatched quickly."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Orders arrive so quickly, even though I am in France. The website is perfectly clear to navigate, so you know exactly what you’re getting - and before you know it, it’s there!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Very fast shipping and **extremely** reasonable shipping rate for shipping to the US. I appreciated the way the yarn was packaged and I look forward to working with it!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Very fast delivery despite order being international shipment. Packaging was secure and well presented. Thank you so much :-)"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Prompt service and good quality product."
".........."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I got exactly what I ordered in a timely fashion considering it had to get shipped from the UK to New Mexico. I love the yarn and want to order more skeins of the same color to knit a scarf for an older gentleman who loves the color of this particular yarn. Thank you so much for all you do for Knitters."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I am knitting a pair of boots socks for a friend from Texas. She likes bright colors and the striping in this yarn is wonderful. Plus everyone that sees the yarn loves it. I would love to order two additional skiens of the same yarn to knit a scarf for an elderly gentleman in Capitan, NM. I just cannot find the labels for the color and/dye lot."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Top quality knitting accessory."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Top quality British wool. I was fed up with the man made foreign yarns available in my local shops. If I'm going to the trouble of knitting for myself and family I feel so much better at buying real wool produced here in the UK."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Fast and excellent service, perfect , high quality items."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I love this pattern and I thought it will be a challenge for me as I am still trying to learn Fairisle. Lovely wool to knit with, but sadly not got very far as I keep making mistakes on the snowflake pattern. But I will keep trying till I eventually get it right. Only negative point was, the pattern was a bit crumpled as it had been folded in half in parcel and I know I am a bit picky, but I prefer my patterns to be posted in a cardboard backed envelope. But it hasn't put me off buying again."
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,170 reviews