Laughing Hens Reviews

1,621 Reviews

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Clare Bennett
Verified Buyer

Super choice of yarns, easy to use website, good price for yarns and I loved the free patterns to download. Gave me lots of ideas for future projects. Quick delivery. Many thanks.
Jacqueline Gabon
Verified Buyer

I haven't received this yarn. The parcel hasn't been delivered to me. Laughing Hens is not responding to my emails to try and locate this parcel.
Andrea Harding
Verified Buyer

We were delighted to find just what we were looking for- plain black mohair- and even happier to get the last 6 balls. My mum knitted the cardy over an evening and discovered the next morning one ball was a different colour/ dye lot. She hadn't checked before she started knitting and didn't notice in the evening light. She is now very disappointed not to have noticed. Why would a knitting website send different dye lots?
Audrey Parsons
Verified Buyer

When it becomes frustratingly difficult to buy good wool I've found Laughing Hens! Thank you. Excellent service too.
Helen Slaughter
Verified Buyer

very nicely produced book which has good range of patterns, clear instructions and pictures. Looking forward to using it.
Janet Bignell
Verified Buyer

Yarn arrived quickly and in good packaging. Site is easy to use. Very happy with purchase.
Mrs Janice Fitzpatrick
Verified Buyer

Very helpful with an admin problem and quick delivery. Though didn't put my 'leave' instructions on the packet, fortunately our postie on the ball.
Mrs B A Bridger
Verified Buyer

Always pleased with fast efficient service.
Brynja Herbertsdottir
Verified Buyer

A sufficient delivery and I had the yarn within 2 days of ordering. A simple web page that doesn't complicate your ordering of the yarn. Recommend this site.
Martha Royer
Verified Buyer

Good quick friendly service, even here in the USA!
Julia Stratford-Wright
Verified Buyer

Top notch service which meant my wool arrived very quickly and I could start knitting swiftly. Website was easy to navigate and I found exactly what I wanted. Can't ask for more really. I will be back!
Deesha Martin
Verified Buyer

Product is just what I ordered and was received exactly when expected.
C Malpus
Verified Buyer

First time I've used laughing hens and am impressed , quick and efficient, I will use them again.
Mrs P C Goodman
Verified Buyer

Wool out of stock from manufactures caused a long delay. but efficient delivery on you receiving wool.
JULIE

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCT PLEASED ALL ROUND
Kristin King
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and swift replies
Jane Nunn
Verified Buyer

Really quick and efficient delivery and very pleased with this product.
Sarah Lawton
Verified Buyer

A quick and efficient response to my order.
Jess Richardson