Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Great products, speedy delivery, good prices. Best yarn site!
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Laughing hens is my go to website for anything yarn and needle related. Excellent, speedy service, nicely packed, never any problems. Brilliant!
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Using up scraps of wool donations I used my pattern to create this garment and I am most impressed with the result. I knit to donate and my task is now to find that lovely little person who would like to wear the vest.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
I ordered my yarn to be shipped to the USA since I could not find enough of the color I wanted anywhere else. The customer service was excellent, and I received my yarn quite quickly.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Fast shipping and amazing stock of items!
Speedy service.
Great ,speedy service.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
This ole' laughing hen (83) is all set to churn out some fab. sox with regia. great service. The wool arrived here in new Zealand in double quick time. Cluck cluck
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Good range of products. Reasonably easy online process
I’m very happy with this order.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Awesome yarn and fast shipping along with tracking.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
I bought 6 balls of DK Prime Bright to make up a blanket. The colours are not those I would choose, but they work so well. As the blanket progresses, so do the colour patterns. I am happy with the results.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Delighted with both product delivery and price! Not bad for my first attempt at knitting a sweater for my son.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Found online that posts to New Zealand, and very reasonably priced items, and order arrived very quickly
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
They were the only place I could find a pattern I was looking for. I live in Canada and even though they are in England I received it within a week. Very pleased. Next time I'm in their neck of the woods I'll be sure to visit!!!
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
The yard was cheaper than other stores and the shipping was fine, even though it had to come from the UK.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
The wool purchased arrived within a week even though I live on the other side of the planet (it was faster than our local mail!) and the price of the postage was Very reasonable. And best of all, the sock wool purchased was precisely as described and a wonderful quality. MANY thanks!
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
My order came in about 6 days, faster than I expected. I like all the patterns and yarns I ordered and will be starting one of them soon. Thank you for an interesting website.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
I received my two sets of lovely long knitting needles very promptly. I love using them because I have always tucked the right hand one under my arm as a Scottish taught knitter. Here I am now in Melbourne, having moved here from New Zealand where I lived for many years. I couldn't find/buy the extra long needles here - so Laughing Hens resolved that problem:). Yay! As my voluntary contribution I knit pouches for orphaned or abandoned joeys. I am also now committed as a more informed, vegan animal lover to source cruelty free, ethically obtained wool, to be able to provide for several joey animals with my lovely long 'Laughing Hens' needles:).
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Wonderful products and great site! Mad my first international purchase simple and easy!
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,672 reviews