Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Wendy Gray
Verified Buyer

I received my order yesterday all the way to New Zealand so thank you for that, I am guessing the part of my order that was missing is on back order, I am just hoping I don't have to pay to lots of postage as I could have waited till you had it all before sending, an email will have sorted that out.
Verified Buyer

It's the only company I have seen on the internet that I have been able to buy Patons Green Shade 1727. I haven't seen it in any shops for years either.
Kim Steers

very quick delivery.
thanks.
Dori Miller
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery of lovely wool
Kathleen Boyd

Prompt delivery
Hilary Cotton
Verified Buyer

Lovely colours and texture in this wool. Thank you.
Diane Cooke
Verified Buyer

My order arrived before expected lovely pattern book just as described.
Jennifer Stott
Verified Buyer

Knowledgeable firm - able to answer my questions. Prompt delivery. Thank you.
Mrs Yvonne Woodward
Verified Buyer

I just needed one ball of Patons Fairytale 4-ply baby wool in Opal, but didn't realise until it arrived that the balls were 25g and not 50g, as I had expected. I telephoned the company and they were most helpful and sent me another couple of balls without delay. Their service was very prompt and courteous on both occasions, and the packages were well wrapped. I would have no hesitation in recommending Laughing Hens.
Gillian Reece-Jones
Verified Buyer

The website is easy to navigate around and the huge array of stock gives a huge choice.Its easy to complete the purchase too. It drives me mad when I have to go through hoops to actually pay for my items.
This time I bought dpns for knitting gloves and they are a well known brand and were at a good price.
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the service, quick and eficient and will use Laughing Hens again in the future.
Eileen George
Verified Buyer

My book arrived quickly and is of good quality. There are many projects in the book I intend to start in contrast with other pattern books where I have bought a book for just one pattern.

Eileen George
Verified Buyer

My pattern book was delivered quickly and is of good quality. I haven't started any of the project yet but look forward to doing so. I will use most of the patterns whereas in other books I end up buying a book for one pattern.

I am very happy with my purchase
Jill Vose

Good service and product
Lannoo-Vandekerckhove Linda
Verified Buyer

My needles arrived well in Belgium.
E V Quayle
Verified Buyer

Efficient and quick service, thank you.
Joanna O
Verified Buyer

Clear and easy website, excellent range of quality products and swift delivery. I have used Laughing Hens before and shall do again. Very pleased.
Joanne Linnitt

Good range of yarn
Joanne Linnitt
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery, safe and waterproof packaging x
Jakub Haberko
Verified Buyer

The service is fast and reliable. The only problem are relatively long delivery times to central Europe, but probably not much can be done about that.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 2,588 reviews