Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Laughing Hens  5 star review on 27th May 2022
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 25th May 2022
Lorraine
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 19th May 2022
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 6th May 2022
They have a wide variety of yarns to choose from and good stocks.
On the occasion of the Queen's jubilee, I designed Ferrero Rocher crowns, which are sold for charity. The silver could look like platinum! It worked out really well.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 27th May 2022
the wool I bought is beautiful, arrived super fast, 10 out of 10
Good to deal with
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 25th May 2022
Excellent service, pattern downloaded in minutes after sale completed.
Great selection and prices. It had to go all the way to New Zealand and was here within two weeks. Would use Laughing Hens again. Even though I would prefer buying locally, in this case I had no choice but to buy from Laughing Hens. And would definitely reorder from them. I’m only partly through my project, but love it. This cotton is not pilling either. So hopefully if the pattern ends up a success I’ll make a few more in different coulours.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 21st May 2022 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 21st May 2022
Excellent product and service my parcel arrived in 2 to 3 days
All very satisfactory, thank you 😊.
Always get great service from Laughing Hens. High quality goods and delivery is good. On the one occasion I called them because of an error I made, they were fantastic. Thank you from a very satisfied customer.
Good site with a large choice of products. Usually have items that I require for knitting and stitching projects. I have been very happy with the service I have received.
Second lot of Aran wool I have ordered. Lovely to knit with and prompt service.
I love the yarn available. I am on my third cabled sweater using WYS yarn which is a delight. I had customs issues with my first order (in Ireland) but that was all sorted and my recent order arrived promptly and with no problem.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 19th May 2022
Excellent products. Slightly chaotic mailing information
Thank you for the prompt service.
I am extremely impressed with how quickly I received my order even with the Easter holiday. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs wool or supplies.
Very pleased with service as I was able to purchase the same cotton yarn that I had bought the year before, so was able to finish my project. Thank you.
Despite emailing the company, I have yet to receive my order. Very poor customer service.
I'm so happy to order from Laughing Hens.yarns are so beautiful ..shipment reached as said without delay . Thank you so much .
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 6th May 2022
I have found the service to be excellent. Living in New Zealand it manages to limit the significance of distance. Always a current and interesting range of choices.
Easy process and quick efficient response to my order.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 7,375 reviews