Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Good service and fast delivery.
A really straightforward purchase and absolutely beautiful yarn. I’ll definitely be buying here again!
A company it is a pleasure to use, based in the UK and shipping from the UK. The website is easy to use, as is the ordering process. The wool was delivered on time. The wool is a pleasure to knit with and the description of it on the website was accurate. What more could one ask for?
Over the last couple of years I have returned to my knitting, and thoroughly enjoying working on new creations. I found Laughing Hens whilst searching online for some unusual yarns that I wanted to work with, for ideas that I had. I liked what I saw on their website, so decided to give them a try. I have not been disappointed. Orders are dealt with promptly. And any queries I have had, have been handled satisfactory. Would recommend you give them a try. And enjoy your own creativity.
Not knitted up but the yarn feels soft but firm for socks
Excellent service, product and delivery. Very pleased in all ways. Would certainly recommend.
Really lovely manos del Uruguay for a test knit of the #tropicanatwist top by @themarvelousmrsmaker
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 14th May 2021
Lovely wool and just what I was after!
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 14th May 2021
Love the Adi Machine- Great service also
Great products at a great affordable price
I’ve been ordering from Laughing Hens, off and on, for years. They sell quality yarn and post reliably and quickly.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 10th May 2021
Excellent service.
Excellent service ! I hadn't ordered enough wool, a quick phone call and extra wool duly arrived . E Bay, Original order was processed very quickly, fast delivery and exceptional value for money. Certainly recommend and will use again.
Perfect purchase. Ordered my pattern and it was delivered in a couple of days. Very good service.
The website was easy to use and there were some discounted Drops Safran cottons available which I was really pleased about. The yarn arrived on time and was carefully packed. I am knitting a summer top from a collection called Warm Weather Knits by Deborah Newton.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 9th May 2021
Lovely yarn and quick delivery very good wool supplier. Certainly can rely on.
Always happy with the service I receive.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 9th May 2021
My order from Laughing Hens came really quickly and well packaged.
The service is great and so helpful when I had a query. I love the wool
Glad to have done business. Very great But when you're fiber is being difficult there is a problem.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 8th May 2021