Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Evelyn Wolff
"Used recommended yarn for “Hazel” pattern by Sarah Hatton for boys hooded sweater. The yarn is soft with defined stitches and easily available at Laughing Hens."
Caroline Poisson
"Gorgeous wool, which I could not find anywhere else."
Kim Hutchinson
"Absolutely love my yarn purchase, drops merino cotton and it's knitting up beautifully. My new favourite!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Awesome yarn and fast shipping along with tracking."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Delighted with both product delivery and price! Not bad for my first attempt at knitting a sweater for my son."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Found online that posts to New Zealand, and very reasonably priced items, and order arrived very quickly"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"They were the only place I could find a pattern I was looking for. I live in Canada and even though they are in England I received it within a week. Very pleased. Next time I'm in their neck of the woods I'll be sure to visit!!!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"The yard was cheaper than other stores and the shipping was fine, even though it had to come from the UK."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"The wool purchased arrived within a week even though I live on the other side of the planet (it was faster than our local mail!) and the price of the postage was Very reasonable. And best of all, the sock wool purchased was precisely as described and a wonderful quality. MANY thanks!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"My order came in about 6 days, faster than I expected. I like all the patterns and yarns I ordered and will be starting one of them soon. Thank you for an interesting website."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I received my two sets of lovely long knitting needles very promptly. I love using them because I have always tucked the right hand one under my arm as a Scottish taught knitter. Here I am now in Melbourne, having moved here from New Zealand where I lived for many years. I couldn't find/buy the extra long needles here - so Laughing Hens resolved that problem:). Yay! As my voluntary contribution I knit pouches for orphaned or abandoned joeys. I am also now committed as a more informed, vegan animal lover to source cruelty free, ethically obtained wool, to be able to provide for several joey animals with my lovely long 'Laughing Hens' needles:)."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Wonderful products and great site! Mad my first international purchase simple and easy!"
"Love my new needles!!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I have dealt with Laughing hens a couple of times now and have been THRILLED,! Service has been excellent! The product fabulous! I look forward to my future transactions with great anicipation! Thank you Laughing Hens!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Excellent communication, quick shipping and lovely yarn! Thank you!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Great service lovely patterns , really please with how my fox glove turned out. Prompt delivery too."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Great service , lovely patterns and prompt delivery."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I am always happy to get the Laughing Hens newsletter telling of new products. My latest purchase was a knitting booklet which obviously had great appeal as I found on receiving it I had already bought this one earlier but you will be glad to know I passed it to a good friend who is also a keen knitter! Am now busy knitting one of the items in this book. Thanks - Eleanor Roome"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I live in the US and have to say I was amazed at the prompt delivery of my order. I had previously ordered the same yarn from two other overseas websites and never received anything from either one. Thank you for your excellent service!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I haven't used the patterns yet, but they, like so many others, are on my list to do this summer. I also received my parcel all the way to Canada in good time and intact."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Wonderful selection of yarn. So delighted with choice. Socks look wonderful. My husband is thrilled. Thank you."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I’m making the Soumak Wrap pattern by Lisa Richardson. The Mayu yarn feels so soft while knitting."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Making a purchase was hassle free and my purchase arrived promptly"
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,662 reviews