Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Click Here
Christian Luise Gortz
"Speedy service."
Helena Bowe
"I bought 6 balls of DK Prime Bright to make up a blanket. The colours are not those I would choose, but they work so well. As the blanket progresses, so do the colour patterns. I am happy with the results."
"Delighted with both product delivery and price! Not bad for my first attempt at knitting a sweater for my son."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
"I was disappointed to find a knot in the yarn where it must have broken before it was wound and sent. I'm making socks so that's not great. I was given £1.94 refund (10%) but I don't think that is really adequate. A shame because otherwise it's quite nice wool. My instruction to leave the parcel with a neighbour if I was out was also ignored which caused inconvenience. I had to go to the City parcel office to collect my purchase and join the back of a very long queue."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"The RICO pattern contained 2 mistakes which as they were both repeated across the row actually meant 8 mistakes causing completed rows to have less stitches than the pattern stated. I am an experienced knitter (65 years experience) and took a long time undoing and working out what they should be. I phoned Laughing hens and spoke to a pleasant lady explaining the situation and telling her what the pattern should have said in both instances. She contacted Rico and emailed me their response. This was a copy of the pattern with one handwritten correction which I had already stated. I was not satisfied; only 1 correction dealt with and no apology. The 2nd error had not been clearly explained to them. I rang Laughing hens again and asked what they felt about the response. I was told that she had spoken to a colleague and the second mistake was in fact right, in other words I was wrong. I then had to explain that yarn forward did not make a stitch when changing from knit to purl despite her telling me again that I was wrong. When I first spoke to them I politely asked to speak to someone who would understand me when I discussed the pattern and its mistakes. I have asked her to contact Rico and tell them I am not happy."
"Good choice and easy to use website. Good offers"
"Just the name makes me happy but then I am a simple soul! Quality and service are always excellent"
"I love knitting with this yarn, it's the only yarn I can knit a hat in as far as my granddaughter is concerned!!"
"Love my needles came packaged very well will use again"
"I was kept updated at all times as to the status of my order and it arrived very quickly following confirmation of stock reaching Laughing Hens. Thank you for this efficiency."
"Great yarns, great service. Fast delivery. Competitive prices - very favourable compared to John Lewis (famed for its haberdashery)"
"I am delighted as always with my purchase from Laughing Hens. The yarn is completely as described and arrived very quickly indeed. The website was easy to navigate and to order from. Always a pleasure to shop with you!"
"really good choice good prices. also keeping you up to date with your order."
"I would always go to Laughing Hens first"
"Have never had any problems with my orders or delivery, thank you"
"Service is excellent - many thanks."
"Laughing Hens is a terrific website. Clear, easy to use and precise, absolutely accurate with all its descriptions. I've never been disappointed with any purchase made through the website and would recommend them to anyone, 100%!"
"Great service as ever. Needles came beautifully packaged thank you"
"Very easy to find what I was looking for, & to place an order. Customer sevices were freindly, and helpful. There was a slight hiccup with my order but, when the error was discovered, it was corrected immediately, with profuse apologies and a refund. When my order arrived it was beautifully wrapped, and great care had been taken preparing it. Happy to recommend Laughing Hens."
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,669 reviews