Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Your communications are extremely good but why ask for a review when order is stuck in customs control. Brexit is causing huge problems with delivery within Europe
They are great Website is easy to use and ordering is easy and they always show up in time.
I love the Drops yarns for socks. Beautiful colours and very soft. Alpaca Mix makes beautiful soft and warm hand warmers. Very friendly service.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 8th November 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 8th November 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 8th November 2021
Good value. Beautiful yarn.
Competitive pricing, prompt service, lovely yarn.
The pattern didn’t take long to arrive, considering it had to be posted internationally. Great dealing with Laughing hens once again. Always reliable and pattern packaged nicely avoiding bending in the post.
Excellent service
Delivery of my orders has always been quick, but this time I needed to exchange the wool for a different colour and that was slow, so that I rang to check that the returned wool had arrived and not been lost in the post (it hadn't).
Great selection and very quick service.
Laughing Hens is my first port of call for all of my knitting requirements. They were one of the first websites to show the full contents of any knitting booklets. Customer service is good too. I have only had one problem and that was with an incorrect item being sent. The correct replacement was sent next day delivery with no quibble at all. The only downside is the website can be really slow at times.
Efficient, fast and provided an excellent service
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 13th September 2021
Fantastic choice of yarns and patterns, quick dispatch of orders, newsletter useful for updates on new products but not so frequent as to be a nuisance in inbox. Great, thanks
Excellent service: Premium quality wool at a good price plus efficient delivery.
Very good website..good stock
I have ordered many times from Laughing Hens (I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada) and my order comes quickly, always exactly what I was expecting and no issues every.
Always a joy and smooth transaction!
Great communication, prompt delivery and beautiful yarn. I knitted the Cardigan Eva in Noro Silk Garden Sock. I used 2 x 100g balls, swapping balls every 2 rows to optimize the colour-changing effect. I didn’t bother to swap balls for the sleeves, so the bands of colour are much wider. I’m delighted with the finished cardigan.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 7th August 2021
Placed an order and it arrived quickly. Very reliable. Happy with my purchases
I completely loved doing this project. The feel and quality of the wool is beautiful and the colours are great.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 28th July 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 28th July 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 28th July 2021
Amazing service to Australia. Order arrived quickly. The query I had when I didn't understand a line in the pattern was answered within a couple of hours, which is amazing considering the time difference.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 7,107 reviews