Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

This alpaca wool is beautiful and reasonably priced… very soft even after washing.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 18th July 2021
A lovely website, easy to use and search, the yarn arrived very quickly
Great service
This yarn is lovely and full and soft, it has knitted up in a fair isle pattern beautifully, picture shows knitting in the process of being steeked
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 16th June 2021
I was happy with the ordering/delivery of the wool. However although The sweater is well on the way to completion it is still in pieces and not in a state to make a photograph. Am happy to send a picture when it is finished.
Bought circular needle good quality and pleased with prompt service.
I was very satisfied with the order. Thank you. Den
Fantastic selection of products at very competitive prices. Delivery is very quick too
Excellent products and customer service!
Great value in buying cotton yarn to knit Aran cardigan. Result looks great and good value for money.
Lovely wool and just what I was after!
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 14th May 2021
The processing of the order was good, but I have never received my parcel.
beautiful cotton yarn. Perfect for my sons Star War socks!
The crochet hooks I ordered arrived swiftly and very well packaged. Happy to make future purchases.
Arrived very quickly. Haven’t knitted with it as yet
Great service
Good choice of yarn and orders arrive quickly. Pleased to have discovered this site.
Great service and very fast delivery
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 3rd March 2021
My order was posted by laughing hen, however one month later I haven’t received it.. I have been in contact with the company but have been repeatedly told to wait a week or two and then an email asking me to contact them one month after postal date before contacting them again...
I had been looking for the exact length circular needles and been unable to find them until I found your website therefore I am very happy and will purchase more.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,883 reviews