Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"Ease of ordering and speedy delivery. Good quality yarn."
"Thanks for your range of yarns - I was able to complete the purchase of yarns for an Afghan and wished I'd gone to you first!"
"Lovely pattern, received quickly. Very easy to knit"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"very prompt service. excellent variety."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I made Sincerely Louise triceratops slippers."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"I was so glad to find this book to replace the one that my dog (black and white springer spaniel Jasper) ripped apart when I was in the middle of a project. He has a thing about paper items left on the floor."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I am from Uruguay and it gave me so much joy giving this beautiful yarn to a very dear friend for her birthday! absolutely beautiful Muchas Gracias!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Knitting Nativity scene for Christmas. Needed a good gold Knitting Yarn. Found it with Laughing Hens. Nice and sparkly. King looks very regal. Thankyou"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"They had the pattern I wanted when no one else did and they got it to me in a timely manner even though it came all the way from England!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Very good service. Product arrived quickly and a small error in my order was quickly corrected by phone the next morning."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Love These Needles! ♥♥♥The tips are very smooth and do not cause much splitting. It's easy to move stitches over the joins. Cord is very flexible but not limp .These are the best that I have used and found."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Website very user-friendly, ordering was easy and I found what I was looking for with no trouble at all."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Laughing Hens did just what they said they would, and I got my new knitting needles in super quick time, I was really impressed."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Very good, efficient website that is easy to use."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Very happy with my purchases. It arrived timely, well packaged and yarns are beautiful in perfect condition!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I received my order promptly and everything was exactly as I expected."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Gorgeous wool, which I could not find anywhere else."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"It was so easy to shop with Laughing Hens. I'm in the US, and still my yarn purchase arrived quickly and in good condition. I'll shop again!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"The wool was first class and I have finished the project"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Fabulous customer service. What impressed me most was they contacted me to say 1 item out of stock and would follow soon. Then few days later I had a email to let me know unfortunately further stock not arriving and they had refunded my money that very day (which they had). Ever so efficient."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I purchased 4 colors of cotton yarn for dishcloths and I’m very happy with the quality and customer service."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Absolutely love my yarn purchase, drops merino cotton and it's knitting up beautifully. My new favourite!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I’m in Australia. I ran out of a shade of cotton I needed to finish a rug and could only find it in the UK where I ordered it. It arrived in Australia 4 days later! Amazing service!"
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 4,606 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access