Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

Laughing Hens  5 star review on 16th April 2020
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 29th March 2020
carol Kobuszko
More Photos & Videos
Delighted with the speed of delivery, especially as it's Covid-19 time. Best yarn ever, such a joy to knit with and so soft and luxurious.
I haven’t used the pattern yet, but thank you
Just arrived yesterday. Other than taking 5 weeks to arrive, I am happy with the product and the price! I have already transferred my project onto one of the new Addi needles I ordered. They are great and finally no more 'acrobatics' in knitting my sweater! The cords move nicely. I look forward to transferring a baby blanket project onto the Addi-click needle next.
A wonderful site, full of gorgeous yarn in every colour and texture imaginable, plus inspiring patterns to work with. My cupboard is full of homemade jerseys, so I'm now knitting for friends and relatives - I can't help myself ;-)
Great product! Great price! Low shipping cost! Thank you very much!!!
Laughing Hens is doing a fabulous job getting my orders to Australia and they don't overcharge on the postage, which is much appreciated. I have found several yarns in their store which have become favourites and there are others I will be trying in the future.
I live in Australia but Laughing Hens is still my first option for wool purchase.

Fabulous selection, quick delivery with wool delivered in lovely drawstring bags.
Really good service thankyou. Shipping could of been better but I'm assuming it was because of the covid 19 virus ?
Excellent service and good quality copies
Excellent customer service, really clear & user-friendly website, Great range of yarns & accessories, quick delivery and responsive to queries. Highly recommend.
Very large selection. Great service.
It is difficult to write an accurate review, when new Operating Procedures for a business have to be revamped due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Working under extreme conditions, businesses everywhere are met with delays in getting their shipments out.

What sets some companies apart, is their ability to be able to respond to customer queries. Laughing Hens has done so with me, for which I am very grateful. The delay in receiving my shipment is now due to delays in shipping. I'm sure I'll love my product once I receive it.
Excellent service and delivery speed. Will use again!
You are a brilliant company and I do not need to go anywhere else.
Wool came amazingly quickly and I was able to start my new project earlier than expected! Excellent service!
It's like an Aladdin's cave of yarns and patterns.
Took a while, but yarn received as ordered. Great customer service!!
Quick delivery. Good communication. Excellent service.
The wool was beautiful. Good range of colours and perfect for the little squirrel I was knitting. Arrived in good time, thank you.
Love my yarn for my new cowl!
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,453 reviews