Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

Laughing Hens  5 star review on 16th April 2020
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 29th March 2020
carol Kobuszko
More Photos & Videos
It’s been almost two months and I have not received my order. When I reached out, Laughing Hens said I didn’t pay for tracked shipping so they can’t check on it, but their website says all US orders are tracked. Customer service was prompt and issued a full refund, but it is still disappointing.
Can't review product. After 6 weeks I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT!
Haven't received my product.
I have been asked to write a review about yarn that has yet to arrive as of June 17, 2020, yet I received notice of despatch May 18, 2020. The tracking number does not work and I have sent two emails asking for assistance with nothing in reply. So far, not impressed.
Have not received the pattern!
Colour of wool was coral not pink very dissappointing.
Have not received the needles yet.
Never received my order
I put my transaction into dispute with my card company. I ordered about 1 month ago and the items have not been delivered. I have sent 4 emails regarding this issue and no one has replied to me.
I never received my needles
I never got what I purchased. I was told it was sent out, then a few weeks later was told it had never been shipped because something wasn't in stock. So disappointing! I was really looking forward to using the lovely crochet yarn!!
Zero I still have not received my order
very bad service
I never received my order
I never heard from them even after many emails, facebook messages, messengers.

Never again
I never received them
Wrong item received 4.5mm not 4.00 as on order. I sent an email straight away but I am still waiting for a response. Therefore I have not been able to start my project. Any chance of you now sending a 4.00mm so that I can start my project
Balance of my order never received.
It has been two months.
Want to get a refunds of my money.
Please respond.
Have sent two e-mails advising that I have not received my order. Nobody has bothered to come back to me.
I would love to write one but I have not received my full order. Over a month ago I was advised That the yarn that was back ordered had arrived and was being shipped to me. I still have not revised it but you received your money. Where is my order???
Would live to order more yarn from you’re company But unfortunately
Can’t take the chance.
How ironic you ask for this as clearly you haven't read/or just ignored the 3 emails I have sent telling you the parcel never arrived! Ordered on the 24th April, lost by Royal Mail despite paying extra for delivery! I informed you that week, and then three weeks later as I read on your FAQ’s, Refunds only given after three weeks and you STILL haven't responded, not an acknowledgement of anything! Being disabled this is very stressful and calling is very difficult so where is my refund to my Order number 338105? Would never use again.
I have still not recieved my yarn 4 weeks after.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,452 reviews