Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Haven’t received my order
I have not received this pattern book 😩
Although my order was taken most of the wool for one item was not in stock. I received some of the order and then some more over 3 weeks later. I am still waiting for one ball over 5 weeks after ordering. If the wool is not in stock you should make this clear. I would not have ordered if I had known, or ordered a different wool.
I returned the Double Pointed Sock Needle Organiser as I did not feel it was value for money. Plus it did not look as if it would last very long once I started to use it.
Since I have yet to take delivery of my wool, It’s been over a month since my purchase !!!
Have not received my knitting patterns as yet.It must bea few months since I ordered
Very disappointed ,ordered and paid for over 4 weeks ago still to receive ,track and trace for site does not work cannot get any info out of it ,was was giving the 4 weeks advised before contacting you so this survey very timely ,our winter will have been and gone by the time I receive my pattern book ,just as well I did not purchase wool
Haven't received my order yet. Dispatched a month ago. Tracking doesn't seem to work either
I have been waiting since March 10th I understand about Covid And you are UK , I am in Australia I have written 3 emails to Sales With no reply To my enquiry Of How the order is tracking In actual fact, no reply whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very disappointed because l still haven’t received my purchase and no communication
Still waiting for wool to arrive
Not at all impressed. Money withdrawn 4 march and order still not received. Thought it was a New Zealand website!! Would not be ordering in future if I ever receive my pattern book.
The product never arrived (more than a month has passed), and the sales team doesn't answer the emails.
Would love to, but haven't received it yet, and it was ordered 3 March!
I would not rate them at all! 1st order didn’t receive goods only a downloaded pattern, tried to tell me I had received a parcel! Goods sent out week later after numerous emails with no response...... awful don’t use them.
Very disappointed with the item I received it was a birthday present and clearly wasn’t a book as stated it was simply a Pamphlet in extremely tiny print and could of been sent with a large stamp not the postage price you charge. Therefore I won’t be using you again !!!!
They made a mistake re a pattern and refused to accept what I told them. They refused to send me the pattern I wanted which was a photocopy that I’d paid nearly £5 for. A very poor service with no goodwill. I’d purchased wool from them in the past. I won’t use the company again and not will my friends.
Iv sent you a few messages I want to unsubscribe stop sending all these leave review iv had a few leave me alone I’m not well iv unsubscribed
I spent over $400 (USD) on high end yarn and tools. This company is simply unreliable and tone deaf. They sent me the wrong order and then, instead of giving me a discount or some courtesy compensation for the delay and my trouble, basically just said “sorry”, asked me to return the items from the wrong order (why should I have to go out of my way to go to the post during a pandemic due to their mistake??!) and that they can only send me part of my original order. NO THANK YOU.
As of yet I have not received the circular needles that I ordered a month ago. I have emailed to highlight this but the response I had said that sometime deliveries are delayed a month. On all other items I have ordered elsewhere and delivered by Royal Mail have all arrived on time and I did not choose to pay for tracked delivery.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,716 reviews