Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Stoll waiting for or my purchase almost a month later. I tbink service is very slow.
Still waiting for the delivery 😞
I haven't got the wool yet!! I would love to get it before next winter!!
Have not received parcel. Thought I was ordering wool from England but seems to be coming from Frankfurt Germany. Latest update could take 60 days to arrive left Germany 28th April. Really disappointed.
Please follow up this order for me as it never arrived and I placed it over a month ago!!
I haven’t even received these patterns yet.😞
I am sorry but I requested a pattern for a sleeveless jumper and got a larger size ladies cardigan instead which took more than 3 weeks to arrive. It got sorted but I won't use the service again
Haven’t received my order
I have not received this pattern book 😩
Although my order was taken most of the wool for one item was not in stock. I received some of the order and then some more over 3 weeks later. I am still waiting for one ball over 5 weeks after ordering. If the wool is not in stock you should make this clear. I would not have ordered if I had known, or ordered a different wool.
I returned the Double Pointed Sock Needle Organiser as I did not feel it was value for money. Plus it did not look as if it would last very long once I started to use it.
Since I have yet to take delivery of my wool, It’s been over a month since my purchase !!!
Have not received my knitting patterns as yet.It must bea few months since I ordered
Very disappointed ,ordered and paid for over 4 weeks ago still to receive ,track and trace for site does not work cannot get any info out of it ,was was giving the 4 weeks advised before contacting you so this survey very timely ,our winter will have been and gone by the time I receive my pattern book ,just as well I did not purchase wool
Haven't received my order yet. Dispatched a month ago. Tracking doesn't seem to work either
I have been waiting since March 10th I understand about Covid And you are UK , I am in Australia I have written 3 emails to Sales With no reply To my enquiry Of How the order is tracking In actual fact, no reply whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very disappointed because l still haven’t received my purchase and no communication
Still waiting for wool to arrive
Not at all impressed. Money withdrawn 4 march and order still not received. Thought it was a New Zealand website!! Would not be ordering in future if I ever receive my pattern book.
The product never arrived (more than a month has passed), and the sales team doesn't answer the emails.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,883 reviews