Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

I never received the yarn and had to ask for a refund.
I never received the pattern I ordered. Very disappointed
When I ordered the circular knitting needles I was told they would be despatched and I would get an email.
A week later I telephoned to ask why I had not received the needles and was told the order had not been placed with the relevant department so they had not been despatched. They despatched the, and I received the, a few days later. Don’t know how long I would have had to wait if I had not telephoned to make enquiries.
I am in Australia. The shipping time on the email I received said the purchase would take between 4 and 10 working days. This was on the 27th of August and have still not received it.
I contacted Laughing Hens sales department and they told me it was due to "the pandemic".
Don't ever order from Laughing Hens if you think you might move house at some stage in the future. It is impossible to change your address on your account on their website (they admit that) and when I entered my current address for delivery of the order it defaulted to my old address without me realising. Customer services couldn't care less that my order had gone to an address that I left 3 years ago and it was only by my own effort and the kindness of the new occupant of my old house that I got my order. I recommend using other knitting suppliers that have more up to date websites
I have sent you at least 4 emails with no reply from you.
You sent me two skeins of #186. I ordered one of #186 and one of #150. I want this resolved. I can't start my project with 2 of #186.
Please respond and tell me how you will resolve this.
I ordered 7 balls of Aran wool and received 2 balls of sparkly material. When I complained I received a full refund as the Aran wool was apparently not in stock even though 7 balls were showing on the web site. However, the wool was to be used for a present and I missed the date for delivery so was very disappointed.
I have not received my order after 3 weeks and have had no response from laughing hens.
I placed my order on August 1st, today is September 4th and I still haven’t received my order.

I sent an email to customer service asking for help tracking the order over a week ago, and haven’t received any response.

I would really like to know what happened to my order or at least get some kind of response from your customer service.

I am very displeased with the service and wish I hadn’t placed the order.
I never received my order and tried to contact you but could not do that also. For some unknown reason it would prevent me from contacting you and said that I had the wrong email address when I was replying back to you. You need to check your website! My order was small. All I ordered was Rowan creative linen 621 natural, one skein. Never received!

Can you please look into this and send me my order. My phone number is 206-909-1068.
Disappointing.
Very disappointing , late responding . The kneading machine they sold me was faulty, I still haven't got my money back.
My yarn package was incorrectly addressed by Laughing Hens so has never arrived. Not happy.
I would love to write a great review and share my project but the yarn has no shown up yet.
I am totally disappointed in Laughing Hens. I placed an order on 7/2/2020 and received a shipment notice on 7/3/2020. It is now 8/2/2020 and I have not received my order. My credit card was charged and cleared on 7/3/2020. Why have I not received my order? I contacted Laughing Hens on 7/21/2020 to ask about my shipment and was told that due to COVID 19 the order would take up to 4 weeks to receive. It's now been more than 4 weeks and I have still not received the shipment. I would DEFININTELY not recommend ordering from Laughing Hens to anyone who is thinking about it.
The yarn never arrived
Have not received my purchase yet!😔
I cannot give you a review because I have not received the item. Thank you.
Unfortunately I did not receive my order for this item
Still have not received my order over a month later.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,853 reviews