Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Good site with a large choice of products. Usually have items that I require for knitting and stitching projects. I have been very happy with the service I have received.
Second lot of Aran wool I have ordered. Lovely to knit with and prompt service.
I love the yarn available. I am on my third cabled sweater using WYS yarn which is a delight. I had customs issues with my first order (in Ireland) but that was all sorted and my recent order arrived promptly and with no problem.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 19th May 2022
Excellent products. Slightly chaotic mailing information
Thank you for the prompt service.
I am extremely impressed with how quickly I received my order even with the Easter holiday. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs wool or supplies.
Very pleased with service as I was able to purchase the same cotton yarn that I had bought the year before, so was able to finish my project. Thank you.
Despite emailing the company, I have yet to receive my order. Very poor customer service.
I'm so happy to order from Laughing Hens.yarns are so beautiful ..shipment reached as said without delay . Thank you so much .
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 6th May 2022
I have found the service to be excellent. Living in New Zealand it manages to limit the significance of distance. Always a current and interesting range of choices.
Easy process and quick efficient response to my order.
I have bought a few items from Laughing Hens. I have been happy with the quality of the products & contemporary style of the knitting patterns I have received.
Lots of choice, always very quick service. Would highly recommend.
Have always had great prompt service from Laughing Hens. I live in New Zealand and am impressed by the quick delivery sometimes two weeks, which is amazing from the UK to New Zealand. There have a lovely selection of knitting books which is what i have mainly purchased from them.
Always have good fast service
I recently ordered a huge quantity of Rowan yarn and a much loved Kaffee Fassett pattern book. Laughing Hens shipped my purchase quickly and with care. Very happy with my purchase.
Always efficient service Always beautiful yarn
Packaging and delivery spot on. Needles beautiful smooth highly recommend
Needed 1 more skein of a Rowan cotton cashmere. Seemed like the colour was sold out everywhere. Thank you Laughing Hens. Not only did you have the skein I needed, but I also received it fast all the way to Canada.
I love Laughing Hens! They have a fantastic range of products at great prices, and I really appreciate their commitment to sourcing quality products from independent and ethical makers
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 7,366 reviews