Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

I’ve been ordering from Laughing Hens, off and on, for years. They sell quality yarn and post reliably and quickly.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 10th May 2021
Excellent service.
Excellent service ! I hadn't ordered enough wool, a quick phone call and extra wool duly arrived . E Bay, Original order was processed very quickly, fast delivery and exceptional value for money. Certainly recommend and will use again.
The processing of the order was good, but I have never received my parcel.
Perfect purchase. Ordered my pattern and it was delivered in a couple of days. Very good service.
The website was easy to use and there were some discounted Drops Safran cottons available which I was really pleased about. The yarn arrived on time and was carefully packed. I am knitting a summer top from a collection called Warm Weather Knits by Deborah Newton.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 9th May 2021
Lovely yarn and quick delivery very good wool supplier. Certainly can rely on.
Always happy with the service I receive.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 9th May 2021
My order from Laughing Hens came really quickly and well packaged.
The service is great and so helpful when I had a query. I love the wool
Haven’t received my order
I would write a review,but unfortunately I haven’t received yet my purchase after all this time.Luisa
I have not received this pattern book 😩
Although my order was taken most of the wool for one item was not in stock. I received some of the order and then some more over 3 weeks later. I am still waiting for one ball over 5 weeks after ordering. If the wool is not in stock you should make this clear. I would not have ordered if I had known, or ordered a different wool.
Glad to have done business. Very great But when you're fiber is being difficult there is a problem.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 8th May 2021
I returned the Double Pointed Sock Needle Organiser as I did not feel it was value for money. Plus it did not look as if it would last very long once I started to use it.
Excellent value arrived quickly.
Perfect. Just what I was looking for. Not finished yet. Send picture when done.
Wonderful colours pruduced by Manos pretty difficult to knit with so fine but producing a lovely lacy scarf not finished yet scarf my own design ! Thanks Shirleyanne ,Suffolk
I bought wool pattern and crochet hook for a friend for her Birthday. She was very blessed and encouraged by the gift. Thought the wool was lovely.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,716 reviews