Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Pattern was bought as a present and sent in a cheap envelope. Pattern wasn't even stapled together properly. Postman then folded cheap envelope in half to post through door. Should have been sent in a do not bend reinforced envelope. Did send an email but was just told they'd inform management. Heard nothing since. Obviously couldn't give as a present. Complete waste of money.
Shipping was prompt, but sadly item never received & follow up email not responded to.
Still waiting for the rest of my order
Predictive text messed up my address, I put it right at the point of order however; the system kept the wrong address. My order was sent out even though I immediately made contact when I received my confirmation emial. I have asked for help, and received an unhelpful email back advising the yarn had gone out and nothing would be done.

I have not even received a polite mail to explain the system. I am disappointed, have no yarn and no help or apology for a system that cannot update.
Several orders I have placed on this site have had some kind of mistake in them, whether it's a missing item or the wrong item. Customer support used to be great and rectify the issue immediately, but my last order took a while to get a (quite dismissive) response, and eventually I stopped getting a reply whatsoever.
Honestly a shame because although it's maybe just down to the site being busy right now, it's really soured my opinion of Laughing Hens.
Book arrived pretty damaged.
I was not really surprised it was damaged, it was poorly packed.
Especially when you consider it was international transport.

Got in touch with customer service immediately, a new one is on the way now.
So...............
I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that this one will be in a much better shape.

Another thing is :
i was charged $5,95 by PAyPal for the financial transfer, which -I think- Is ridiculously high.
I have not received my yarn yet.
6+ weeks later I still have not received my order. I’m sure it’s the fault of postal services but flights have been coming to Australia several times a week and my order is only envelope size. Very disappointed. Will it ever arrive?
Paid $23.00 For express but didn’t not receive until 3 weeks...👎🏻
I haven’t received my package yet!! I ordered 5/30 and received shipment email 6/1
I placed two orders on two consecutive days. The first order came in after about two and a half weeks. I have not yet received the second order and it has been a month. I expect it has been lost en route. I was going to send you an email today about this problem. And then I received your email. I hope you can rectify the situation. Thanks Lynda
I never received the pattern so how can I comment and show pics
I am nothing give any star because I placed the order on 05/22/2020; got a message about shipping on 05/26/2020 and I didn’t get my stuff yet and more than one month passed by.
Still waiting to receive
I do wonder why you have sent me this as I am frustratingly waiting on a second ball to arrive .. order placed 4 th May.on 14th told 2nd. Ball to be dispatched within 10-14 days . Still no sign . I have since had to source the wool elsewhere and it arrived within 24 hrs . It would have been helpful to know before the first ball was dispatched that there was a problem as I would have cancelled the order as I am knitting for an imminent new baby .
I ordered a pair of 3.5mm needles but I got a single in 3.5 and one in 4.5.
I'd really like to submit a photo, but my crochet hook hasn't arrived yet. I've written 2 notes to you regarding the same issue. I've received nothing--except this!
I have as of yet to receive what I bought . I have no review .
I'd love to, but my new crochet book has not yet arrived!
Are still waiting for the wool to arrive I guess it slower because of covid but can you check it out for me please Its a New Zealand address
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,861 reviews