Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Disappointed because there was a different dye tone with one ball - right in the front of a child’s cardigan I knitted. If I’d known I wouldn’t have used it, especially in that obvious position on the garment
Very dissappointed to receive photocopies of original pattens. Paid full patten price. Then paid postage on top! Would have printed them myself if I was told I would only get copies. Then other part of order no longer available.
I don't normally write negative reviews but this time I am really disappointed with the result. Communication was slow due to the fact that the book needed a reprint that I ordered and paid for in May. I was happy to wait once I understood the situation. However, it is now 6th August and i still have not received my book. 🙁🙁🙁 jennifer
Last time the wool was great. This time there were several joins. Just didn't expect that. So couldn't 5☆ this time
Can’t write a review as items have not arrived . Very unhappy
I would write a review,but unfortunately I haven’t received yet my purchase after all this time.Luisa
This was a lovely kit - but actually hideously overpriced! Not good vale.
Ordered yarn for a fairisle cardigan. 6 colours. 4 colours came quickly. One other came 2 weeks later. Still waiting for the last colour. Told it will be about 5 weeks. Very disappointed sold yarn that wasn’t in stock
I would be pleased to provide you with a review and the finished product, but I have not received the pattern. It has now been a month since I ordered it.
For the first time ever I have had to abandon the pattern as I found the pattern too difficult to follow. Not difficult exactly, not complicated, but I ended up one stitch out on the row, so after several attempts I gave up. I found the way it was set out very very confusing to follow.Maybe if it had been set out differently it might have been easier to follow. I liked the pattern very much so was disappointed. Liked the wool, though and I am now looking for a different pattern
I am still waiting for my wool
First order took a bit long to arrive, second order was completely wrong item. I was not so happy with that. But the customer support was O. K.
Order was packed incorrectly, arrived 2 balls of yarn short. Took couple of days to answer my email and because of delay and incorrect packing in first place, had to have a different Lot. No. Unfortunately not good online experience in this instance.
As new to knitting I was not expecting photocopies of patterns . The information pages were not included so had to work out with U tube help the set in method for sleeves and reverse seaming for the collar. Easily done online but dissapointing that I did not receive the full instructions for my money.
Delivery took far too long for the delivery of a pattern. Perhaps give the option of a download in future.
The cord that is connected to the plastic needles there was a un even plastic piece. So I had to stop and bring the stitches over to the needles every time to start about five stitches.
I can’t write a review for something I haven’t received. Apparently it is now coming via sea :(
The end broke off while putting it back in its sleeve.
I am an American ordering a book I think is in American English. There was no note that said there were different books in British English. The crochet terms are not the same in both dialects. I was not given the choice to order one or the other. So, I received the British one and have had to make the American English corrections. This makes it confusing for my 10 year old granddaughter. Needless to say, I haven't given it to her yet. Since I marked the book up already I can't send it back. But I would like the correct version sent to me so my granddaughter can learn to crochet without struggling with the terminology.
Have not received my order yet very disappointed
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 7,107 reviews