Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

Laughing Hens  5 star review on 16th April 2020
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 29th March 2020
carol Kobuszko
More Photos & Videos
Great to get my order in the middle of COVID
I am halfway up the back of a downloaded 1940's pattern of a women's jumper in 4 ply so slow progress, not a lot to see for a photo but I love the wool and colour -thank you. I was quite specific over the type and colour I would need as I wanted pure wool in a shade that would seem authentic and was having trouble finding what I needed until I found your lovely website, Thank you again.
Ideal for holding yarn when doing colour work, particularly intarsia. These were a good price. Deducted a star as some of them have a slightly wider opening causing the yarn to unwind.
Value for money
Although it took a very long time to receive my order, response to my query was very quick and efficient. I am pleased with my purchase.
My crochet hooks arrived later than I expected but we are in lockdown. I would use them again.
Easy to order online and the parcel arrived promptly.
The yarn is lovely and colors vibrant. The price was right, but I didn't realize I was purchasing from UK, so it took more than a month to arrive here in US.
Customer Service is extremely responsive and pricing is fair!
Lovely item
Good thanks
I got the product I needed and when I had questions about delivery they reply in within 1 day
I was amazed to get it at all, it had quite a journey. Bought in England, paid in €s, came from Germany and it's made in Italy! Delivered to France .All knitted up and ready to be stitched together. Sue Riley.
I like the Laughing Hens website, and the friendliness and lighthearted approach of it. I'm glad to get the emails alerting me to new patterns and yarns etc.
Wanted gift for friend who recently started crocheting again. Fabulous kit and wool just the right shades to delight and entice you to begin the project. Friend loved the gift. Would have been nice to be able to have sent this with a gift card.
No hassle!
I am laughing with pleasure. My throw, using a variety of Manos del Uruguay colours, turned out well.
Hi there- you were very good at letting me know that there would be a delay in getting the same dye lots for my 6balls of wool but when they arrived one was different. It’s not an issue though. Unfortunately I have a feeling that it might take 7balls to complete the girls poncho.
Thank you for the amazing quick delivery of the order. I was able to finish my project sooner
Very pleased with service you provided
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,453 reviews