Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Christian Luise Gortz
"Speedy service."
Helena Bowe
"I bought 6 balls of DK Prime Bright to make up a blanket. The colours are not those I would choose, but they work so well. As the blanket progresses, so do the colour patterns. I am happy with the results."
"Delighted with both product delivery and price! Not bad for my first attempt at knitting a sweater for my son."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Good range of products. Reasonably easy online process"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Great choice of yarns and quick delivery"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"The item shipped in the stated amount of time. The color matched the description and photograph. I'm working with it making a summer top and it's nice to work with. It is soft and does not split while knotting. I'm very satisfied and might buy more for another project since the price is very good as well."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Easy to shop for interesting yarns. Wish you gave yarn breakdown though without having to go into each one to check."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Used recommended yarn for “Hazel” pattern by Sarah Hatton for boys hooded sweater. The yarn is soft with defined stitches and easily available at Laughing Hens."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Good service, and prompt delivery."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"didnt receive alpaca so cant review but received rest of order perfect quality would order again"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I am writing a review about the wool and pattern not about the company Laughing hens. I loved this wool, the idea that it is mainly recycled etc. It feels great and has a good weight. Unfortunately I did not like the pattern very much. It seemed to knit up bigger for me which may have been my tension but all the adding in extra wool and then taking it out again and having to finish all the ends off was tricky as the style of knitting ie loose garter and stocking stitch made it difficult for the ends to stay in. It all ended up looking a bit messy and far too long. I am quite an experienced knitter and this is the first time in my life I have not enjoyed the finished article. I have bought a circular needle and I am going to undo it and reknit a circular neck scarf to my own pattern. Really great wool though. Would buy again."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Good choice of good yarns."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"The circular needles are just what I needed. I could not find them in New Zealand and Laughing Hens solved the problem. I can now knit socks which what I was wanting to do. Thank you. Susan."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Already left a review! How many do they need! Very good supplier: added an extra roll of cotton - no fuss! Free returns marvellous as you can’t be sure of a product sometimes until you feel it..."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"very prompt dealing with my order"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Very nice to see a selection of small Rowan patterns, which very easy and it came very quickly too."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Good choice of yarns. Prompt dispatch"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Easy website to navigate. Orders arrive promptly"
"Quick, fast delivery"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
"I was happy with my purchase and the price - however, it took forever to get here and I started another project thinking it must have gotten lost along the way."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"My shipment finally arrived. I think it’s important to note that it may take up to a month if you order from Canada. I did receive the pattern book and am now happily knitting a new sweater. Thanks!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Very quick delivery, would order again."
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,669 reviews