Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"Ease of ordering and speedy delivery. Good quality yarn."
"Thanks for your range of yarns - I was able to complete the purchase of yarns for an Afghan and wished I'd gone to you first!"
"Lovely pattern, received quickly. Very easy to knit"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Used recommended yarn for “Hazel” pattern by Sarah Hatton for boys hooded sweater. The yarn is soft with defined stitches and easily available at Laughing Hens."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Good service, and prompt delivery."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"didnt receive alpaca so cant review but received rest of order perfect quality would order again"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"I am writing a review about the wool and pattern not about the company Laughing hens. I loved this wool, the idea that it is mainly recycled etc. It feels great and has a good weight. Unfortunately I did not like the pattern very much. It seemed to knit up bigger for me which may have been my tension but all the adding in extra wool and then taking it out again and having to finish all the ends off was tricky as the style of knitting ie loose garter and stocking stitch made it difficult for the ends to stay in. It all ended up looking a bit messy and far too long. I am quite an experienced knitter and this is the first time in my life I have not enjoyed the finished article. I have bought a circular needle and I am going to undo it and reknit a circular neck scarf to my own pattern. Really great wool though. Would buy again."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Good choice of good yarns."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"The circular needles are just what I needed. I could not find them in New Zealand and Laughing Hens solved the problem. I can now knit socks which what I was wanting to do. Thank you. Susan."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Already left a review! How many do they need! Very good supplier: added an extra roll of cotton - no fuss! Free returns marvellous as you can’t be sure of a product sometimes until you feel it..."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"very prompt dealing with my order"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Very nice to see a selection of small Rowan patterns, which very easy and it came very quickly too."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Good choice of yarns. Prompt dispatch"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Easy website to navigate. Orders arrive promptly"
"Quick, fast delivery"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
"I was happy with my purchase and the price - however, it took forever to get here and I started another project thinking it must have gotten lost along the way."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"My shipment finally arrived. I think it’s important to note that it may take up to a month if you order from Canada. I did receive the pattern book and am now happily knitting a new sweater. Thanks!"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Very quick delivery, would order again."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
"I have no photo to include in this review, as have no finished article to show as yet. However, to date I have only knitted a few simple rib rows to start off the cowl I intend to knit in its entirety eventually and I am disappointed with the wool recommended for the cowl pattern I obtained from you as the yarn seems to 'separate' in use which makes it difficult at times to define the stitch and it can confuse you into thinking it may be separate stitches due to the separation of yarn (if you follow me!). In view of the price of the yarn I feel this problem should not be arising and although I always like to "finish what I start" with anything I undertake, this is not encouraging me on this occasion. I am very surprised at this outcome, especially as I find your website and efficient attention fine."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Colour was exactly right - very happy with the purchase"
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
"Prompt responses to my email questions."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Ok
"You had the items I needed."
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
"Laughing Hens had what I was looking for and delivered it promptly."
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 4,606 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access