Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Excellent products. Slightly chaotic mailing information
I have found the service to be excellent. Living in New Zealand it manages to limit the significance of distance. Always a current and interesting range of choices.
prompt delivery as i would have expected and i am the other side of the world
Good product …but one of the balls had a mismatch in the pattern
I haven't knitted anything for years but decided to try some socks. Laughing Hens have a great range of wool and patterns. Downloading some of the free ones helped me decide where to start. My only gripe is that a lot of things seem to be out of stock.
No problems with online service
Good service and good selection of yarns
I ordered a set of crochet hooks and was very pleased with the quality and packing .
I had a delay on my order. Whenever I rang in, the person answering was very helpful and patient with me. I got a refund on some wool when I realised I had over-ordered - that was extremely straight forward, considering it was my error.
I love the website. Heck out is straightforward, sadly, see below, the needles disappointed.
Auch mit kleiner Schwierigkeit, hat alles geklappt. Derzeit "verstricke" ich "Filigree".
very satisfied. the yarn was what I expected. thank you
The wool unordered was lovely and soft and of a good quality - the only problem was that the colour on the website was not a good reflection of the actual colour. It was a lot brighter than the picture on line
Good communicators I love the sock wools they stock
Always enjoy your web site as can clearly see the all the patterns in knitting books. Easy to use and order
Arrived and I am now in the process of knitting the jumper for my son. Have not knit in linen/cotton before so will not know how I feel about it until it is complete. I was thrown back as it arrived in skein twist and I have not used this before. Instinct told me to find the beginning and put in at the back of a chair but google taught me to unravel make it into a ball. I feel you would benefit your customers by explaining this to them. Also it is difficult to judge the colour and texture by looking online so maybe a sample sent ahead of placing order would help.
Very happy with my purchase - great service. Keep up the good work.
I am still waiting for Sirdar Cashmere Merino silk DK Waterlily. I cannot finish the cardigan without it so please send the one ball as soon as possible. Apart from that Laughing Hens have been very good.
Laughing Hens was good to deal with but when I got my Express there were a few issues. Didn’t report anything because it would be to much trouble to return.
Helpful knowledgeable staff. Swift deliveries of orders
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 7,366 reviews