Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

The processing of the order was good, but I have never received my parcel.
Order several times from this site. Good search engine, lots of choice and price range. Not all yarns feature knitted sample. This would have been helpful with the King Cole Zig Zag yarns I purchased, to see how the colours/patterns knit up. Plenty of wool on the 100gm ball for the size 13 socks I’m knitting for my daughter’s hobbit boyfriend. 😀
Good choice of yarn and orders arrive quickly. Pleased to have discovered this site.
The needles were just what I wanted and good quality. They arrived quickly, correctly addressed, and well wrapped. The only slight criticism I have is that the short DPN needles were presented in a plastic case designed for long DPNs so they weren't easy to extract and not an attractive case for long-term storage..
Unfortunately 3 out of 6 balls had few joints. However I was very pleased with the prompt delivery and good prices
I am very happy with my yarn and the efficiency of the order and delivery
Everything was fine with the downloaded Patons pattern I decided to use (Men's 4-ply cotton pullover) until I came to need the 'Information Page' for the finishing instructions. There was a button to click but nothing happened. I emailed you and you very swiftly sent the pages I needed, so thank you. The other Patons pattern I ordered by post was complete, I think, although I haven't used it yet. It doesn't refer to an Information Page and even demonstrates 'mattress stitch' referred to in the pattern I am using. The third pattern I ordered and downloaded is a Rico pattern and it looks to be complete. May I add that finding a colour for a man in the 4-ply cotton range was a challenge. I ended up with Limestone, which is fine, but would have preferred more interesting options. The purple suggested for the pattern is great but I didn't want to frighten him off for a first go!
These are delightful hens which remind me of my Marans that I owned some 40 years ago. However, they are much smaller than the real thing, so you have to be careful where you place them in the garden so that they are not dwarfed by plants. Delivery was quite slow.
Everything went smooth and fine.
Good selection to choose from. Arrived very quickly.
Hi! The order is not received yet. I was advised that it may take longer than 10 business days. The package was sent on 16/02/2021 with no tracking number. Thank you!
I have always had good, prompt service from laughing hens and until recently the phone support was excellent. I realise you are currently very busy and am happy to e-mail in with queries- but these are not dealt with either which can be a problem
Only a 4 because it took so long to arrive .Thw wool was super though and socks knitted up a treat .
Am enjoying knitting with the sock wool. . Have made one size eleven sock, one more to go!
I like this website but be warned when buying a ‘kit’ - you may need to add all the elements for the kit separately (needles, pattern etc) even though just the wool is shown as an extra item to select. So a kit may not be as cheap as you think! Otherwise quick despatch and items have arrived in good condition.
Lovely quality wool
My orders from you always arrive very quickly but was upset to only have one set of needles arrive with the wool. Had to use a very much smaller gauge than the pattern required for the rib to make my project.
Due to Covid this purchase took a lot longer to arrive than I have previously experienced, otherwise I would have given it a 5 star rating.
Satisfied with the product and the process.
Good website, found exactly what I wanted straight away. Unfortunately after ordering and paying for the item, it was out of stock so had to wait for new stock to arrive. Good communication.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,716 reviews