Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Good range of wool
I have not received the order yet, what delivery system do you use. I thought that the delay was the cause of the covid, I hope they solve the problem for me, since I need them urgently
The service was better than expected
Very soft and easy to knit with.
Fine! Got my order dispatched v quickly. My one comment is that I ordered from the us site so I was a bit confused that my order shipped from Germany, maybe you could mention location of the stock on the listings.
nice wool knits up quite well , Babette
Thankyou Quick and good service Delivery in quick time Jeanne Nutley
Lovely range of natural yarns, quick to post.
Service was great, would have been nice to be warned about the duty payment. Might have saved a little hassle. However the machine is great and works well. Thank you
I was very satisfied with the order. Thank you. Den
Great value in buying cotton yarn to knit Aran cardigan. Result looks great and good value for money.
The processing of the order was good, but I have never received my parcel.
Order several times from this site. Good search engine, lots of choice and price range. Not all yarns feature knitted sample. This would have been helpful with the King Cole Zig Zag yarns I purchased, to see how the colours/patterns knit up. Plenty of wool on the 100gm ball for the size 13 socks I’m knitting for my daughter’s hobbit boyfriend. 😀
Good choice of yarn and orders arrive quickly. Pleased to have discovered this site.
The needles were just what I wanted and good quality. They arrived quickly, correctly addressed, and well wrapped. The only slight criticism I have is that the short DPN needles were presented in a plastic case designed for long DPNs so they weren't easy to extract and not an attractive case for long-term storage..
Unfortunately 3 out of 6 balls had few joints. However I was very pleased with the prompt delivery and good prices
I am very happy with my yarn and the efficiency of the order and delivery
Everything was fine with the downloaded Patons pattern I decided to use (Men's 4-ply cotton pullover) until I came to need the 'Information Page' for the finishing instructions. There was a button to click but nothing happened. I emailed you and you very swiftly sent the pages I needed, so thank you. The other Patons pattern I ordered by post was complete, I think, although I haven't used it yet. It doesn't refer to an Information Page and even demonstrates 'mattress stitch' referred to in the pattern I am using. The third pattern I ordered and downloaded is a Rico pattern and it looks to be complete. May I add that finding a colour for a man in the 4-ply cotton range was a challenge. I ended up with Limestone, which is fine, but would have preferred more interesting options. The purple suggested for the pattern is great but I didn't want to frighten him off for a first go!
These are delightful hens which remind me of my Marans that I owned some 40 years ago. However, they are much smaller than the real thing, so you have to be careful where you place them in the garden so that they are not dwarfed by plants. Delivery was quite slow.
Everything went smooth and fine.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,889 reviews