Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Ordering and delivery can’t be bettered. Yarn lovely and soft but awful to knit with. Have unpicked work three time and have now given up. For me yarn was a waste of money. Would not recommend and will not order that yarn again. Yarn wasn’t cheap.
Great choice of yarns and prompt delivery
I finally just received my wool today. I am very pleased with the Regia Pairfect yarn. Your prices were reasonable and shipping costs were exceptional. It just took very long to arrive to Canada. I can hardly wait to start knitting my socks. Sorry I don't have any photos to share with you yet.
Thanks again for supplying this wool to me in Calgary Alberta Canada!
Debra Briere
I got what I ordered and was pleased with the quality
My Orange you glad hat and mitts in Your Luscious color yarn! Lightweight delicious yarn! Just a tish itchy even after dunk-wash.
I had problems using the website to place an order - it wouldn't let me complete the payment action. However, I contacted the company about it and they sorted it out very efficiently.
Good quality
The yarn I purchased is beautiful.
Found a pattern book, arrived speedily. Love all the patterns in it.
Was absolutely stunned to find the yarn that arrived was the same dye lot of some I purchased in Australia over 18 months ago, and love the way it is crocheting up!
Very pleased with the customer service.
First order for me and although it took a while, I am satisfied.
Love the yarn. I needed it to finish my project.
Great product and efficient and speedy service
I emailed to take out a duplicate ASA but They went ahead and sent the duplicate anyway. They were quick to get it mailed but it took almost 14 days to get from NY to Portland Oregon by usps. But no hurry. Our mail is not so fast :(
The wool is wonderful and the communications always excellent. Just waiting now for the rest of my wonderul order !
The wool was easy to work with and produced a lovely blanket.
fast efficient service and lovely wool selection
Just got my books this week so have not made any items yet
Looks like there'll be alot to choose from 😍
Laughing Hens are my go-to supplier for knitting wool. The website is easy to use and service is prompt. However, I cannot show you progress on the project for which this wool was purchased (Sage Throw by Marie Wallin) as I am still waiting for one colour - Avocado - to become available. As you may imagine having spent £200 ish on wool waiting for one ball is more than a little irritating.

In the meantime, I am going slower on my WIP but only have a few rows left. I can always default to socks and my stash...........but would like to get started.

However, not Laughing Hens fault I imagine the supply hiccough is with the mill/dyers.
Moccasin soles came very quickly, they're a bit narrow but I used them for a crocheted slipper boot so maybe it was a big ask for them. However the friend lived them and went off on hols with her new slipper boots. I bought a size bigger than her foot, definitely needed the extra length. Think they would fit a knitted slipper, I used a chunky wool, perhaps a bit too thick for the soles. Good product, well made, easy to attach, timely delivery.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,887 reviews