Lakeland Furniture Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Lakeland Furniture

Tell us how Lakeland Furniture made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Tim Yates
"Answered an email query quickly. Was easy to order and chairs arrived within a few days. Well packaged and undamaged. Easy to assemble with the allan key supplied. Just waiting for the kitchen to be finished! Very satisfied."
Lauren Vincent
"Love the product and the was delivered really fast"
"I have a tiny office space and needed a comfy chair that would fit into it. The Peris Small Office Chair (I got it in grey) is perfect for my needs. It has a slope on either side of the seat which feels nice and supportive. I assembled it by myself - took 5 mins. At first I thought the hydraulic lift wasn't working but it did as soon as i sat on the chair. Watch out for the oily finish on the metal rod that is the "leg". Changes height, and swivels just fine. I am petite, size 10... anyone broader than me would find this chair too narrow."
"Very pleased with garden umbrella. Good service."
"Your service is abysmal you failed to delever 3 time to me After ringing up and getting redicilace excuses I cancelled The order By asking me for a review Are you taking the piss Thanking you for your time I will not be ordering from you again"
"Very impressed with the speed of processing my order and delivery. Slight scuffs present on the boxed and well packaged chair when it arrived, but nothing major and otherwise the chair was as described on the website, so I am happy with my purchase."
"I cannot fault the customer service at Lakeland Furniture. Quick, polite and very helpful. Unfortunately the product was very flimsy for everyday use and this is the only reason I have had to return the chairs I ordered."
"We have not received the order yet Which is worrying?"
"The bed slats are curved. Everytime you sit on the bed they pop out and it has broken many of the black connectors that the slats go into. Very poor design and very frustrating to have to keep fixing."
"Bought white and chrome office chair to match a white desk. Free delivery was very prompt. Product well packed everything that should be included was. Instructions easy to follow took me only 45 minutes to assemble. Very modern stylish chair. On this, my first purchase from Lakeland, I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"Very happy with chairs"
"Great quality. Easy to assemble. Very pleased with these chairs which update our kitchen when put with our original pine table."
"Fab chairs!"
"Took a little longer to arrive than the 5 working days but when the bar stool arrived it was well packed and simple to assemble, it looks good i our new kitchen. Will maybe buying another to complement this one."
"Great price, 75% off - fast delivery. Would use again. Recommended!"
"Good quality and great value chairs. Delivered as promised."
Good Afternoon Tim, I am pleased to see how happy you are with your new bar stool and I would like to thank you for the wonderful feedback and rating you have given. Thank you also for posting the great picture of your new purchase and for doing so I shall be forwarding you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"4 really nice chairs at a very reasonable price. Very pleased with them."
Good Afternoon, I am pleased to see you are happy with your new chairs and I would like to Thank you for the feedback and rating you have given. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new chairs onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"Very good fast service"
Good Afternoon, I am pleased to see you are happy with your purchase and the fast service you have received. Thank you for the feed back and rating you have given. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new product onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"Delivered very quickly and the chairs themselves are exactly what I wanted, good quality, nice neutral colour and look very modern. My husband also thinks they are very comfortable"
Good Afternoon Mandy, Thank you for the wonderful feedback and rating you have given after receiving your new chairs. I am pleased to see both yourself and your Husband have found them to be comfortable. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new chairs onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"Very pleased the chairs we bought look and feel very sturdy and comfortable 👍"
Good Afternoon, I am pleased to see you are happy with your new chairs and I would like to thank you for the great feedback and rating you have given. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new chairs onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"We saw this dining chair online and thought it would look perfect in our bedroom . I emailed Lakeland to determine which of the greys on offer would best match our bedroom colour and they replied straightaway. Great customer service. The delivery date was given by Yodel but they delivered the chair two days early,not a problem. We are absolutely delighted with the chair. It is far better quality than we expected for the brilliant price and it compliments our room perfectly."
Good Morning Sue, Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and 5*rating you have given after receiving your new dining chair. I am pleased to see how happy you are with your new purchase and the overall service you have received. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new dining chair onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
Lakeland Furniture is rated 4.59 based on 675 reviews