Lakeland Furniture Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Lakeland Furniture

Tell us how Lakeland Furniture made you happy

Penny Walker
"Love my new furniture! Arrived a lot quicker than I expected and was easily assembled. Great value for money"
Vicky Harris
"I ordered fabric bar stools. Everything from ordering to delivery was faultless. The stools themselves are perfect and good quality at a great price."
Helen Yilmazturk
"Ordered 3 kitchen bar stools and they look lovely... one arrived damaged and as they were the last 3 in stock I was promptly offered a refund or I was asked if I wanted a different style. But the customer service team still tried to help and managed to double check and found another one in the warehouse. So quick to reply and kept me informed all the time."
"First impressions are these are very nice comfortable dining chairs they look well made only time will tell"
Good Morning Darren, I am pleased to read you are happy with your new dining chairs and you have found them to be comfortable for you.
Thank you for the great feedback and rating you have given.
Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new dining chairs onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us.
Kind regards Sam
"So far not very good! Ordered 3 bar stools , only one arrived. Reported shortage over a week ago. Still no action to remedy the problem!"
Good morning, I sincerely apologise that you have not received the 2 bar stools. Looking into this further I do know that the tracking team did email you the tracking reference and there was no reply therefore if you have still not received the parcel please do reply to the email and someone can help you further with this.
Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing.
Kind regards Sam
"Bought as a gift for my daughter not given to her yet. The delivery was superb."
Good Morning Julie, I am pleased to read you are happy with your new purchase and hopefully your Daughter will like it too. Thank you for the wonderful feedback and rating you have given.
Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of the product onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"The stool I bought was short of four long screws to put it together . I have tried to get four more in several places but it turns out that they are custom made and it’s not possible to get them the correct length. How can I get some more.? Can you give me a phone number or something please? The stool is useless at present."
Good Afternoon Elizabeth, I am sorry to read you are unable to assemble the stool due to the fixings. Would it be possible for you to email our support team at support@lakeland-furniture.co.uk along with your delivery post code or order number and someone will help you further with this. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Kind regards Sam
"Very good large garden umbrella"
Good Afternoon, I am pleased to see you are happy with your new garden parasol and I would like to Thank you for the feedback and the rating you have given.
Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new parasol in situ onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"Ordered 2 Barstools. Lakeland system error generated the order 5 times potentially sending me 10 Barstools. Phoned to check and told only one payment taken and 1 order processed. No order received. Phoned to query and Lakeland advised me they had asked the courier to return the order to them as no payment recieved. Admitted it was a Lakeland system error not my payment. No Barstools received, no discount offered for inconvenience. Courier emailed to say my items had been delivered TO ME. Not the best experience for a 1st order."
"More than happy with my purchase, it arrived with a small defect, which I have reported and has been quickly dealt with"
Good Morning, I am sorry to read that on delivery of your new product you found there to be a small defect but I am pleased that someone from our support team swiftly dealt with this for you and you are more than happy with your purchase. Thank you for the wonderful feedback and 5*rating you have given.
"Great service and do exactly what is promised, could not fault the company in any way."
Good Morning Patrick, I am pleased to see you are happy with your new product and the service you have received and I would like to Thank you for the feedback and 5*Rating you have given.
"Excellent service."
Good Afternoon, I am pleased to see you are happy with the product and the service you have received and I would like to Thank you for the feedback and rating you have given.
If you are able and would like to post an image of your new product onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"The furniture was great. We paid extra for next day delivery when we ordered on a Thursday lunchtime, but our stuff didn’t arrive until Monday. Very disappointing .......fair enough if some things can’t be delivered the next day, but at least don’t take our money and promise the undeliverable."
Good Morning Tim, I am pleased to see you are happy with the furniture you have received but I am sorry to see you did not receive your order when you expected it. The cut off point for next day delivery is 12pm and I see your order was placed earlier than this. Looking into it further I have been informed the late delivery and charge was due to the post code in which the item was delivered and this should have appeared on the website when ordering the items. If you would like to speak to someone further regarding this then please do not hesitate to contact us at support@lakeland-furniture.co.uk where someone will be happy to help further. Sincere apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused you. Kind regards Sam
"Cambridge 2m parasol Taupe So pleased so far. My mum is over the moon with the look, quality and design. Haven't used yet as weather poor but can just tell it's good quality."
Good Morning, I am pleased to see you and your Mum are happy with the new Cambridge Parasol and hopefully the weather will pick up soon so you are able to use it.
Thank you for the amazing feedback and 5*rating you have given.
"The Cuban breakfast stool is without doubt the most comfortable stool I have ever used. Delivery was when promised and assembly easy."
Good Morning Michael, Thank you for the fantastic feedback and 5*rating you have given after receiving the Cuban Bar Stools. I am pleased to read they are the most comfiest stools you have used.
Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of the bar stools onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"Excellent all round"
Good Morning Hazel, I am pleased to see you are happy with the product you have received and I would like to Thank you for the feedback and 5*Rating you have given. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new product onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"I received my bar stools one was damaged , I had to send pics of the damaged , you posted out a new seat but the courier wouldn’t take the damaged one I’m still currently living with a large box in my hallway it’s been two weeks now and I’m going to put it out with the rubbish next week"
Good Morning Debbie, having looked into this further I have been informed that because of the damage on the seat we do not need to collect this and would ask for you to dispose of the seat. I hope this is acceptable but if you do need to speak to someone about this then please do not hesitate to contact us at support@lakeland-furniture.co.uk
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Kind regards Sam
"I love the stools and on the whole they are fine, except 1 of them which has chipped paint all over the legs and looks second hand. I know it is not as we had to build them so I can only guess that the wood was not prepared sufficiently before they were sprayed. For the money though they are ok and i love the actual style."
Good Morning Diane, I am sorry to read that one stool has damage to the legs due to chipped paint. Can I ask you to please email our support team at support@lakeland-furniture.co.uk where they can help resolve this. They will likely ask for a picture of the legs so please include this in your email. If you are then fully satisfied and would like to post an image of your new bar stools onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"This company is unreal the service on the phone is fantastic, the quality of the items is amazing. i wish they had more choice i would never go any where else."
Good Morning, Thank you for the wonderful feedback and rating you have given after receiving your new product. I am pleased to read you found the service fantastic and the quality of the items amazing. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new products onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"We were pleasantly surprised as the kitchen stools are of good quality and great value, the website pictures don't do them justice! By the time they arrived here the boxes were burst open but the stools were fine!"
Good Morning Stuart, I am sorry to read that on delivery of the parcel you found the boxes to be damaged but I am pleased that the bar stools were all fine and you have found them to be of good quality and great value. Thank you for the great feedback and rating you have given.
Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new bar stools onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"Initially my parcel didn’t arrive at distributors, contacted lakeland and they reordered it straight away. Also they replied to my enquiry within a couple of hours."
Good Morning, I am sorry there was a delay in the delivery of your parcel but I hope you have now received your order and you are fully satisfied with it.
Thank you for the feedback you have given and the 5*rating also.
"Box almost broken apart and appeared to have been previously returned. Unfortunately, the chair was unsuitable and I wanted to return. However, I was finding it difficult to do this, but NATALIE took me through many of my problems and gave me the best help ever; immediately answering my queries and 'holding my (old) hand' all the way. Many, many thanks to her. Hilary Desai"
Good Morning Hilary, Thank you so much for the feedback you have given and I have passed on your thanks to Natalie and it is very much appreciated.
If there is anything else we can help you with then please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Kind regards Sam
"I am very pleased with my three bar stools. Colour is a darker grey than I expected but I am still happy with my purchase. Excellent quality and good value for money. They look great in may brand new kitchen.,"
Good Morning Ellissa, I am pleased to read you are happy with the purchase you have made and you have found the bar stools to be excellent quality and good value for money. Thank you for the feedback and 5*rating you have given.
Lakeland Furniture is rated 4.56 based on 831 reviews