Lakeland Furniture Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Lakeland Furniture

How would you rate Lakeland Furniture ?

Rachel Salt
"Lovely comfortable chair that looks great in my new kitchen. I expected the stand/base to be heavier though as seems a bit unsteady"
JOHN SHARPE
"Brilliant all round service"
Jenny Holbrook
"Excellent value products. Packaged well. Great communication from Lakeland. Will purchase from you again. Thankyou"
"Absolutely terrible . Purchased a few times off this site no problems at all so thought they were a brilliant company, so I went and paid a lot of money for a Granada dining set I saved a long time for . When it was delivered I had no parasol that it said was included and the cushions were different colours when they should have been all white ..... when I asked for correct cusions I was told No . So I was sold something that they didn’t have which is shocking and they had no intention of fixing they’re mistake. They paid me £100 refund on it when it’s going to cost me a lot more than that to get the cusions covered never mind the time and hassle . Very disappointed and upset ."
"A very smooth and pleasant transaction. Good communication. Great product."
"Delivery was ok but I got no text to give me a time slot and it turned up at 7:30am so was an inconvenience. The furniture we ordered was ok but a lot cheaper looking than it looked in the photos and there is a large hole in a corner where the rattan effect plastic has all come away from the frame which is disappointing."
"Ordered 2 bed frames online. These were delivered on the promised date. Very pleased with the quality of my purchase."
"Prompt delivery. No instructions for bar stool included, but easy to assemble."
"Excellent service and products as described. Was recommended to Lakeland by a family member and would have no hesitation in recommending to others."
"I haven't had my goods yet or any emails about when I will receive them,little premiture I would rather have had an update on my delivery . Ask me later when my goods have arrived"
"Brilliant price cheapest I found on this website"
"Quick delivery and great quality!"
Good Afternoon, I am pleased to see you are happy with your new product and I would like to Thank you for the feedback and rating you have given. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able to post an image of your new product onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"Product (a stool) arrived promptly and was easy to assemble. I would rate the stool very good quality for the price. it is very comfortable to use in my craft room when working at the bench."
Good Afternoon, I am pleased to see you are happy with your new stool and I would like to Thank you for the great feedback and 5*rating you have given. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able to post an image of your new stool onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"Brilliant piece of furniture - fits perfectly in my kitchen"
Good Morning Harriet, I am pleased to see you are happy with your new product and you have found it to be a brilliant piece of furniture and fits perfectly in your kitchen. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able to post an image of your new product onto our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"Quick service and delivery, chair good quality, great price Thank you"
"Excellent product and delivery. All in all, great service."
"We ordered a small chair for a guest room which looks and fits nicely. We did though wait nearly a month for delivery as it was initially out of stock"
"First time purchase from Lakeland Furniture, particularly liked their range and choice of chairs, very reasonably priced in 'flash' sale. Prompt acknowledgement of order and delivery, items extremely well packaged. When unpacked, one chair seating pad had a fold mark down the middle of material which I hope will disappear with use! Assembly of item didn't appear to be a problem except pre-drilled holes for assembly to base of chair were not exact and took quite a time swivelling back and forth round to each hole to eventually secure a link between the two parts, in this day and age of sophisticated manufacturing technology surely this can be improved on? I would expect the base bracket to be 'marked' (i.e. bracket with an arrow to front of chair assuring of immediate and exact link first time etc.) for this reason I would hesitate in recommending this product to anyone not experienced in self-assembly, and likewise, for this reason, whilst I have previously purchased many self-assembly items without problems not sure that I would consider purchasing again from this company."
"Excellent customer service. High quality products. Would definitely shop here again. 10/10"
"Great product, easy to assemble and looks stylish and is very good value for money."
Good Morning, I am pleased to see you are happy with your new product and you have found it easy to assemble, looks stylish and is very good value for money. Thank you for the wonderful review and 5*rating you have given. Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able to post an image of your new product onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
"It was easy straight forward online shopping. The day before delivery, they phoned to let me know the delivery time. Just one thing, It would be better if they can let us know the delivery date a bit earlier."
"Excellent service. Ordered on the Monday and delivered before 10am on the Wednesday using 48 hour delivery. Pleased with the product too. Would use Lakeland again for furniture and would definitely recommend to friends."
"Would have been a 4 as stools lovely ..... but we were missing 4 screws so I emailed and was told they would send them out first class post, but it is a week later and still no screws! Have just emailed again so will see what happens. Also there are a few small dents in the legs."
Good Morning Sharon,

I am so sorry to see you are still missing fixings for your stools. I can see these where originally sent and also some more fixings Tuesday 07.08.18.

Can you confirm you have now received these?

Kind Regards,