Lakeland Furniture Reviews

Read Lakeland Furniture Reviews

Glebe Street
Shaw

Tell us how Lakeland Furniture made you happy
The stools which I've orgered are super nice! Perfect fit for my kitchen! It took me a while to find them but I am very happy that I have decided to go for them
Lakeland Furniture 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Good Afternoon to you Justyna, Thankyou for the amazing feedback and rating you have given after receiving your new bar stools. I am pleased you have found them to fit in your kitchen perfectly.
Thank you also for sharing the great image with us of them in situ and for doing so I shall be forwarding you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us.
Kind regards Sam
Ordered the Scanon Office chair. Delivery was quick (took an extra day as Easter). However upon opening the silver painted legs were scuffed. Two of the screws were “fused” together so used hammer to break apart. Quite fiddly to put together. The chair itself is comfortable, and good in terms of back and lumbar support. I’d recommend the chair but a shame it arrives inferior quality.
Lakeland Furniture 4 star review on 11th April 2021
Good Afternoon Martin, Thank you for the feedback you have given after receiving the Scanon office chair. I am sorry to read you found the legs to be scuffed and two fixings fused together. Please do not hesitate to contact the support team if you would like to speak to someone regarding this and they will be happy to help further. The email address is support@lakeland-furniture.co.uk
I hope this information helps you. Kind regards Sam
Very pleased good quality
Good Morning, I am happy to read you are very pleased with your order and you have found the item to be good quality.

Thank you for the feedback and 5*rating you have given.

Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new product in situ onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us.

Kind regards Sam
No response yet received from them for my complaint. Package arrived all split. Chair damaged.
Good Morning, I am sorry to read the product arrived damaged. Looking into this just now with the support team I have been informed they replied to your email on Tuesday requesting images of the seats also as they do not have the images of the seats attached in your email. Once they see these this will be rectified as soon as possible. I hope this information helps and once again I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Kind regards Sam
Very prompt delivery. Easy assembly process. Received the chair only 2 days ago, so cannot comment yet on the quality.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback and rating you have given after receiving your chair. I am pleased it arrived promptly and easy to assemble.

Kind regards Sam
Excellent customer service and delivery. Furniture really good quality. Would definitely use again
Good Morning Melissa,
Thank you for the fantastic feedback and 5*rating you have given after receiving your order. I am pleased you have found the Customer Service to be excellent and the products to be really good quality.

Excellent service - highly professional
Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend
Good Morning Fiona,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback you have given and the 5*rating too after receiving your order. I am pleased you found the service to be excellent and you would recommend us in the future.

Please do feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new product in situ onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us.

Kind regards Sam
New bar stool base , good quality replacement.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback and rating you have given after receiving the new bar stool base. We are pleased you have found the item to be a good quality replacement.

If you do have any problems then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards Sam
My chair arrived quickly and looks better than the picture. Delighted with our purchase. X
Good Morning Carolyne,

I am pleased to read you are delighted with your new chair and you have found it to look better than on the website.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and 5*rating you have given.

Kind regards Sam
Excellent. Beautiful garden furniture, well made, comfortable to sit on. Superb friendly staff to deal with while ordering.
Good Morning Christine, Thank you for the wonderful feedback and 5* rating you have given. I am pleased you have found the garden furniture set to be excellent, beautiful and comfortable for you.

Kind regards Sam
Delivery was fast. I didn't receive any instruction to build it but when I called the shop they sent me one within 5 min.
Good Morning Mary,

Thank you for the feedback you have given after receiving your order. I am pleased the team organised assembly instructions swiftly and you are happy with the product.

Kind regards Sam
We were not disappointed with the 2 kitchen stools we ordered. Very comfortable, although my legs are a touch short for them at 5’4in but not a problem
Good Afternoon Jackie,

Thank you for the feedback you have given and for the 5*rating also. I am pleased you were not disappointed with the 2 bar stools and you have found them to be comfortable for you.

Kind regards Sam
Very good value and just what my wife and I wanted to give our kitchen island the wow factor.
Good Morning Simon,

I am pleased to read you and your Wife are very happy with the new bar stools and you have found them to be good value and they give your kitchen island the wow factor.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and rating you have given.

Kind regards Sam
Great bar stools easy to build and brilliant
Good Morning Lou,

Thank you for the great feedback and 5*rating you have given after receiving your new bar stools. I am pleased you found them easy to assemble and to be brilliant.

Kind regards Sam
Really pleased with the Cadiz 4 seater corner rattan sofa and table. Easy to put together and looks great.
Unfortunately one part was slightly damaged on arrival but the customer service was excellent. A replacement part was issued and arrived within 24 hours fits perfectly. We will use Lakeland again and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.
Good Morning Richard,

Thank you for the feedback and rating you have given after receiving the Cadiz rattan set.
I am sorry to read that on delivery of the set you found one part to be damaged but I am pleased that a replacement was sent out swiftly for you and you are now fully satisfied with the product.

Kind regards Sam
Very good product and service from order to delivery was excellent. Kept informed all the way
Lakeland Furniture 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Good Morning Yvette, I am pleased to read how happy you are with the Ripple office chair and you found the product to be very good and the service from order to delivery was excellent too!
Thank you for sharing the great image of your new chair here with us. For doing so I shall be forwarding you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
Chairs are just fine.
Good Morning, I am pleased to read you have found the chairs to be fine and I would like to Thank you for the feedback and 5*rating you have given.

Kind regards Sam
love our new bar stool! quick delivery and easy to use website. will definitely use again
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback and 5*rating you have given after receiving your new bar stool.
I am pleased it was delivered swiftly and you love your new bar stool.

Kind regards Sam
Fantastic Eames style chairs. A really bright yellow funkY colour. Superb quality. Amazing telephone answering time of one ring. Speedy delivery. An awesome company. They have brightened up my day with their customer service and their chairs have brightened up my life.
Good Afternoon Richard,

I am pleased you have found the dining chairs to be fantastic, a really bright yellow funky colour and also the customer service team to be excellent.
Thank you for the amazing feedback, I shall certainly pass this on to the team.

Kind regards Sam
Bought Colorado bar stools, they are beautiful, quick delivery, and great quality - for a great price! Would recommend Lakeland Furniture and will use again.
Lakeland Furniture 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Good Afternoon Susan,

Thank you for the amazing feedback and 5*rating you have given after receiving the Colorado bar Stools. They look stunning in your home!
I am pleased you found them to be beautiful, quick delivery and great quality too.

For sharing the wonderful image here I shall be forwarding you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us.

Kind regards Sam
Delighted with the bar stools I just bought - great quality and v comfortable
Good Morning Harriet, I am pleased you are delighted with your new bar stools and you have found them to be great quality and very comfortable too!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and 5*rating you have given.

Lakeland Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 2,127 reviews