Lakeland Furniture Reviews

Read Lakeland Furniture Reviews

Glebe Street
Shaw

Tell us how Lakeland Furniture made you happy
The stools which I've orgered are super nice! Perfect fit for my kitchen! It took me a while to find them but I am very happy that I have decided to go for them
Lakeland Furniture 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Good Afternoon to you Justyna, Thankyou for the amazing feedback and rating you have given after receiving your new bar stools. I am pleased you have found them to fit in your kitchen perfectly.
Thank you also for sharing the great image with us of them in situ and for doing so I shall be forwarding you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us.
Kind regards Sam
The delivery was quick and the chair as describe/illustrated.
Ordered an office chair. Very quick deliver. Happy so far
Good Morning Mark, Thank you for the feedback and rating you have given after receiving your new office chair. I am pleased it arrived swiftly and you are happy so far with the product.

Kind Regards Sam
Very fast delivery, bar stool I purchased is stylish & made well
Lakeland Furniture 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Good Morning Melanie, I am very pleased to read you are happy with your new Chase bar stool and you have found it to be stylish and well made.
Thank you for sharing the great picture here with us and for doing so I shall be forwarding you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
The chairs are comfortable and are a lovely colour. However, the legs on one of the chairs do not align completely over the screw holes, making it a pain to screw in.
Good Morning, I am sorry to read you are having problems aligning the holes with the screws with one chair. Please do not hesitate to contact our support team regarding this along with an image and they will be more than happy to help you further.

I am pleased however to see that you have found the chairs to be comfortable for you and a lovely colour also.

If you are then fully satisfied with new chairs having spoke with the team and would like to post an image of your new product in situ onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us.

Kind Regards Sam
I bought a new ergonomic office chair and was thrilled with the quality of the product. It arrived very quickly and was easy to assemble. I would definitely purchase from Lakeland again. I have recommended my flatmate to purchase one!
Good Morning Jessica, I am pleased to read you are very happy with your new ergonomic office chair and you are thrilled with the quality of the product so much so you have already recommended your flatmate to purchase one also.

Thank you for the amazing feedback and 5*rating you have given.

Kind Regards Sam
Love my chairs. They look great and are so comfy.
Good Morning Kathryn,

I am really pleased to read how happy you are with your new Chairs and you have found them to look great and are comfortable also for you.

Thank you for the great comments you have given and the 5*rating also.

Kind Regards Sam
Loved the product just what we wanted. There were a few small issues with the stools but the customer service was great and resolved very quickly. Overall we r pleased with the purchase.
Good Morning Fay, I am sorry to read that on delivery of your new product you found there to be a few small issues but I am pleases to see our Customer service were able to resolve them for you swiftly and you now love the product.
Thank you for the feedback you have given and rating also.

Kind Regards Sam
Ordered a home office chair, delivered in 3 days and is fantastic quality! All round amazing service, would highly recommend
Good Morning, Thank you for the wonderful feedback and 5*rating you have given after receiving your home office chair. I am pleased it arrived swiftly and you are very happy with quality too!

Kind Regards Sam
Love the bar stools, they are good quality, feel substantial and look more expensive than they were. Instructions on assembly were clear and easy to follow. Arrived within a couple of days of ordering despite it being over the new year period. Would use again
Good Afternoon Lyn, I am pleased to read how happy you are with your new bar stools and you have found them to be good quality, feel substantial and look more expensive than they were.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and rating you have given.

Kind Regards Sam
Customer service was excellent. Very quick response to our concern, even through the Christmas/New Year period and these difficult times.
Good Morning Chris,

Thank you for the feedback and rating you have given regarding the Customer Service Team and their quick response to a concern you had over the Christmas period. I am pleased that they responded swiftly to your query.

Kind Regards Sam
Used this company many times never been disappointed
Good Afternoon to you Maria, Thank you for the wonderful feedback and rating you have give us. I am pleased you have never been disappointed.
Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new product in situ onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind Regards Sam
Really impressed with Lakeland, ordered and got the product next day. Very happy with the quality and it looks great. Thank you
Good Morning David, I am pleased to read how impressed you are with Lakeland Furniture and the quality of the item you have received.
Thank you for the great feedback and 5*rating you have given.
Stylish and easy to assemble. Comfortable and great for the home office.
Good Morning, Thank you for the feedback and rating you have given after receiving your new chair. I am pleased you found it to be stylish and comfortable for you.
Bought Cuban bar stools. Excellent quality and value, sturdy and confortable, look great. Delivery fantasticslly quick even during Christmas. Would definitely recommend!
Good Morning Adrian, Thank you for the amazing feedback and rating you have given after receiving your new Cuban bar stools. I am pleased you found them to be excellent quality and value, sturdy and comfortable too.
Please do feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new product in situ onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind Regards Sam
Only unpacked one to check as our kitchen will not be ready for them for 3 weeks, but very impressed, great value, look high quality
Good Morning Zoe, I am pleased to read how impressed you are having looked at the product and hoping once they are all assembled in your new kitchen they will look perfect.
Thank you for the great feedback and 5*rating you have given.
Please feel free to recommend us to friends and family in the future and if you are able and would like to post an image of your new products once assembled in situ onto our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/lakelandfurn/ we will send you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use on your next order with us. Kind Regards Sam
Sit well in my kitchen, good quality, very easy to assemble.
Lakeland Furniture 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
Good Morning Parveen, Thank you for the great feedback and the image you have shared of your new Cuban bar stool. It looks perfect in your home.
I am pleased you found it easy to assemble and good quality too.
For sharing the image here with us I shall be forwarding you a £10 Gift Voucher for you to use o your next order with us. Kind regards Sam
Great website and lovely product. Delivery was swift and efficient too.
Good Morning Victoria, Thank you for the wonderful feedback and 5*rating you have given after receiving your order. I am pleased you found the website to be great and the delivery of your order was swift and efficient also.
I found Lakeland on Google when was looking for dining chairs. The lead time from an alternative source was 9 weeks, and Lakeland 3 days, so I placed an order on 26th of December, not received my chairs yet, but purchasing was easy, received email notification that chairs will come whining 3 -4 working days. Hopefully will receive it next week
Good Afternoon Saul, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your order. I have checked with the team and I can confirm your items have now been dispatched. If you do have any queries regarding the delivery then please do not hesitate to contact the support team direct at support@lakeland-furniture.co.uk where someone will be happy to help you further. Kind regards Sam
Good quality and easy to assemble
Good Afternoon Demi, Thank you for the great review and 5*rating you have given after receiving your order. I am pleased you found it easy to assemble and it to be good quality also.
Fabulous breakfast bar stools. Great quality & service.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for the great feedback and 5*rating you have given after receiving your Bar Stools. I am pleased you have found them to be fabulous and great quality too.
Lakeland Furniture is rated 4.60 based on 2,039 reviews