Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
J'ai voulu retourner un colis de Belgique et Angleterre qui ne me plaisait pas. Il y a eu un probème avec la douane qui réclamait des frais de douane à la société Clayton. J'ai eu beaucoup de difficultés à comprendre pourquoi il y avait ces frais. J'ai fait toute une série de recherche auprès de Parcel Force et de HMRC. J'ai à chaque fois envoyé un mail à Clayton pour leur dire ce qu'il pourrait être fait pour débloquer la situation mais Clayton n'a fait aucune démarche de leur côté malgré aussi mon accord pour leur payer ces frais de douane et finalement le colis est revenus chez moi. Sercie clientèle zéro !!
I still haven’t received my order.
Be very wary before you order as you can see on here there are many reviews ‘under investigation” and I have now waited 16 weeks for blinds / fabric that were apparently in stock. It was clear that half of my large order had been forgotten and if I hadn’t chased them they wouldn’t have arrived at all. Jane Clayton have been very happy to take my £4200 and yet I am still waiting for the final blind over a quarter of the year later. The quality of the “brass” winders is also very poor and looks more like cheap yellow gold. No one ever answers the phone and my last email has not yet been answered - I am genuinely at the end of my tether with this. There are other brands out there who take customer care much more seriously - which is clearly not the case at Jane Clayton - a thoroughly shocking and disappointing experience and still not closed down.
Stunning paper. Thank you. However, following guidance from my decorator i have a roll left over. The company will not accept a return and offer a refund, unless the whole order is returned. I am still to locate the t's and c's to have been made aware prior to ordering. I WILL NEVER order from this company again.
Roman blind arrived damaged. They are arranging a return collection so they can repair it and re-send.
I’ve always been happy with Jane Clayton having ordered curtains from them on several occasions. This time however….. I suggest the the company employ someone specifically for sorting/communications on product delays. Especially communications. I’ve emailed several times about when my curtains would be ready ( ordered 11/08 and 1/09 respectively) but to date have had no reply. I am now bombarding them with emails and have requested a refund if I don’t get a reply. The ombudsman would be my last result. It’s very sad and a poor reflection on the company. I wait in hope.
Ridiculous returns policy - you can order 1 roll of wall paper and send it back but if you order any other amount you can only return them all. I quite wanted the money back from the remaining pristine unopened roll but apparently that’s not possible unless I ordered it separately. It’s not logical and they can’t explain it! If you’re in any doubt on quantity then place the last roll as a separate order so you can beat system…..
Order update- 15 weeks and still waiting!!!! Jane Clayton fails to deliver, fails to communicate, fails to respond to emails, fails to answer the phone. Jane clayton advertises false information on lead times for made to measure items. Jane Clayton makes false promises. Do Not Use Jane Clayton!!
Terrible service. Emails go unanswered for weeks and you have to continually chase. The delivery date of my order was pushed back 3 times and my blind took 4 months to arrive. The cushions, which were very expensive, were very badly made and had to be sent back. Wouldn't use this company again,.
I've been grumbling to myself for the last few months about a very poor customer experience with Jane Clayton and have decided that I shouldn't be a typical brit and just put up with it, and so would like to share my story. I ordered a rug from Jane Clayton for my soon to be decorated living room. As the decoration of the room, to include waiting for new carpets took a little while, I didn't open the rug packaging for a few months, and when I did was really disappointed to see a large clump of glue to one side of the rug which had caused a stiff texture and also a colour discoloration and so was very noticeable. I contacted Jane Clayton immediately who advised that they would get in touch with the supplier. After a few emails exchanges to include me sending lots of photos, o had an email back from Jane Clayton advising that the supplier had advised the defect wouldn't have got passed their quality control process and so basically that was it! So basically, as a customer they didn't believe me and were prepared to do nothing...not even collect the rug for closer inspection. The rug was received faulty, cost me nearly £300 and Jane Clayton have washed their hands of all responsibility...I'm still in shock and will never purchase from Jane Clayton again. My advice to anyone else is to be very careful and check your products very carefully once received.
Sample never received. No response to email chasing up. V poor.
My delivery hasn’t arrived and it’s been about 2 weeks
Ordered curtains in May still not received them. Promised delivery week of 16th August still haven't arrived. No response to last emails of phone messages. Very disappointed
Don't answer calls / Don't return emails / No Way of contacting customer Service despite three calls. Delayed / missed delivery and won't respond
Thank you for your feedback Zahid. We are so sorry to hear that there were problems with reaching us and receiving our emails. We have resent our responses to you so please do ensure you check for these, they may be found in your Junk. We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue on this occasion. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review.
Think they are having a bad time. Still waiting for delivery.. ordered over 2 weeks ago, couldn't get hold of customer services, phones & live chats have been turned off. Finally received a notification to say order has been dispatched, but still waiting. I understand we are going through hard times with covid & multiple shipping.. but still very frustrating.
Thank you for your feedback Poppy. We are so sorry to hear that there were problems with the delivery time of your order. We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue on this occasion but hope that it will not deter you from ordering from us again. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review.
Paper arrived damaged ive emailed to sort out and no one has come back to me !!!! So I’m afraid that’s a huge negative
Thank you for your feedback Wanda. We are so sorry to hear that there were problems with the delivery of your order, and can see this is being resolved. We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue on this occasion but hope that it will not deter you from ordering from us again. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review.
I am still waiting for my delivery and have had no email
Thank you for your review Jacqueline, we are very sorry to hear this and a member of the team will be in touch to help as soon as possible.
The service and communication is awful. Very disappointed and I still don’t have my complete order.
We are so sorry to hear this Laura and a member of the team will be in touch to see how we can help.
Terrible customer service and are unable to tell me why I keep being promised a delivery that never comes. They just give stock answers every time and have still not resolved the problem, still no curtains. Go elsewhere! I wish I'd researched them better before I ordered
Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry that you are so disappointed. A member of the team will of course be in touch and help you with your order.
Inspite of the rug being in stock according to websit. It has taken over 6 weeks for the delivery. I had to chase about the delay. No one from Claytons contacted me regarding the delay. I am very disappointed and will not be shopping with Claytons again.
Thank you for your review Bavinder, we are very sorry to hear of the delays you encountered with your order. Unfortunately we are unable to show live stock levels on our website but do our best to inform our customers of any delays which their order may encounter.
Jane Clayton is rated 4.81 based on 8,738 reviews