Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
Very poor customer service on the internet side and e mail. But finally did get through to a lady who was very helpful and order the wallpaper for me and it was with me two days later.
Lovely choice of fabrics from cheap to very expensive. The lining and all the accoutrements always come quickly and the chosen fabric comes later. I wish the website would give a clear view of how long it will take for the chosen fabric to follow once the order is placed. The service is good and I am happy with the breadth of choice.
Many thanks for your kind review!
Beautifully made curtains. Heading tape was adjusted to correct size which was very helpful. Curtain hooks were also in place. The curtains arrived in a box. I am very pleased with the service and would be happy to use the company again.
Great choice Great prices Website comprehensive
Thank you for your lovely review Alan!
Great service, lovely product and looks good in our hallway.
Thank you for your review Daiva! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Arrived well packed and quickly. I love the fabric but I thought it was velvet, what I received is more like velour.
Many thanks for your kind review Amanda! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer a speedy delivery service. Please don't hesitate to be in touch if we can help with ordering a sample for you.
I ordered wallpaper which arrived promptly and looks beautiful. Very pleased with the service.
Thank you for your lovely review!
Excellent product at reasonable price. The fabric arrived very well protected by the packaging. When i ordered the fabric was out of stock so i elected to wait for it. I'm glad i did. Had it been in stock this would be a 5 star revue.
Many thanks for your kind review Wyn!
Very pleased with the paper itself. It looks great. But delivery was slower than I was expecting meaning the room wasn’t ready in time for guests and the tracking info didn’t give much detail. Overall still happy with the purchase though.
Thank you for your kind review Emma. We are so sorry to hear that the delivery of your order was slower than expected, but are pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase.
Arrived VERY promptly. Thank you. And product works well. Very pleased.
It is great to hear that you are happy with your order. Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to hearing from you in the near future!
Very good customer service . Prompt reply to my e mailed enquiry.
Thank you for your lovely review Judith!
Absolutely fabulous blind - easy to fit and looks lovely. The quality is great, just took a little be longer than expected to arrive but was worth the wait.
Jane Clayton 4 star review on 19th May 2021
Thank you for your lovely review Karen! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure blind. We are ever so sorry to hear it took a little longer than expected but we are glad it was worth the wait!
My samples took a lot longer than they should have and I ordered my paper blind but staff were very helpful in making sure my order arrived in time for my decorator arriving. Thank you Louise
Thank you for your review Louise. We are ever so sorry for the delay you experienced in your sample order but are pleased to hear that this was resolved. We wish you luck in your project and hope to hear from you again soon.
There was a long delivery time but the curtains are well made and look lovely. BUT they came without hooks - I tried to contact by phone but only answerphone available. Gave up and had to order from Amazon for next day delivery
Thank you for your feedback Helen. We are so sorry to hear that there were problems with your order. We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue on this occasion but hope that it will not deter you from ordering from us again. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review.
Good product
Thank you for your review Amer. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again.
Very efficient, very professional, very prompt.
Thank you for your review Joan! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
I have previously ordered wallpaper from Jane Clayton. Always a very prompt service (pretty well by return) and the selection quite extraordinary. Now its my first port of call. This time I ordered a made to measure Roman Blind. It has recently arrived and is absolutely beautifully made. Perfect. However the timetable was far from that promised. A delay in accepting my order/payment. Approx 5 days. Which meant I joined the "making queue" late!! I was warned up to 8 weeks to manufacture. At 8 weeks no news/no contact from them so I chased. Received an apologetic email back but it was still another 2 and a half weeks before I was alerted to despatch. So from placing order to delivery it was over 3 calendar months. Of course WFH was blamed for the issues. But not good enough - we are told working from home is making companies more efficient. NOT in my experience.
Thank you for your feedback Elisabeth, I am very sorry to hear of the problems you encountered with the delay to your Roman Blind, we always hope to fulfil orders within the expected lead time and if there are any delays, we will always communicate this with our customers. We are very sorry that your blind encountered a delay on this occasion.
I always use JC for my wallpaper orders. This time, however, I paid extra for a large sample and after a month had still not received it. I called to chase and spoke to someone very apologetic who said they'd request another one to be sent out. It never arrived either!! In the end I requested a refund for the sample and just had to risk buying the wallpaper without seeing a sample. Thankfully it is perfect for my needs, just a shame to have had the hassle with the samples which delayed my process quite significantly.
Thank you for your review Sasha! We are ever so sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your sample order and will feedback this information to our supplier. We wish you luck with your project and hope to hear from you again soon.
Your website is clear and user friendly. Very pleased with fabric and prompt delivery. My only negative is that via the telephone I was told the fabric was out of stock, which was incorrect, so I am pleased I ignored this and ordered online. Thanks
Thankyou for your review Minnie! We are sorry to hear that there was some miscommunication regarding your fabric. We hope you are pleased with your order and hope to hear from you again soon!
Excellent service and excellent quality curtains. Lots of fabric choice on the website and the calculator for working out curtain size and cost is invaluable. Have used Jane Clayton in the past and will continue to do so.
Thank you for your kind review Irene! We are so pleased to hear you enjoy shopping with us. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Jane Clayton is rated 4.81 based on 8,738 reviews