Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
hello, I am still waiting for one metter of fabric, ordered weeks ago....
We really like the fabric but unfortunately it had a hole right in the middle (see picture). We therefore will not be able to use it for the purpose we wanted to. Is it possible to get a reduction? We are quite unhappy we received a damaged fabric. Thanks
Jane Clayton 2 star review on 9th March 2022
Order didn’t go through properly so ended up waiting nearly a month for the item which was frustrating and no one followed up
Whilst getting the fabric I bought was alright, the samples I requested never arrived, so i had to buy it with no idea of the real size of the print. For price of the material, I would have expected the sample to come and also to be able to order more than one sample.
Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry that your sample did not arrive. Our friendly customer service team are always here to help if you have problems with delivery and for any advice you may need.
This is the only company I have used that will not take unopened rolls of wallpaper back. I ordered extra as I wasn’t sure of the number I would need. I did read the returns policy and read that it was made to order items that were not returnable. Just beware of this. I will never use them again because of this and will use other outlets that do refunds on unused, unopened rolls.
Thank you for your feedback Louise, we are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed in our returns policy. We do try to make this as clear as possible on our website and are sorry that you have been left with an extra roll on this occasion.
The people I spoke to on the phone regarding my order were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, after waiting two weeks for my wall paper that never arrived (Terrible customer service from UPS) I could wait no longer and had to cancel my order. I ordered from a company offering next day delivery. Sorry I couldn’t offer a better review.
Thank you very much for your feedback Joanne, we are so sorry to hear that you had such trouble with the courier service UPS. Our friendly customer service team are always happy to help with any delivery issues and we are sorry that UPS were unable to help you on this occasion. A member of the team will be in touch.
Curtains unfortunately are uneven, material for lining feels cheap.
Thank you for your feedback Sukhdeep, we are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your curtains. A member of the team will be in touch to see how we can help.
Bought a lovely Lorena canals rug, really pleased with the rug but it stinks! Tried washing numerous times, spraying it to try and freshen but smells the room out and not great being in a nursery! ☹️
Thank you for your feedback Charlotte, we are so sorry to hear this. A member of the team will be in touch to help resolve this.
Order made in January came by 3 separate deliveries with the last part- the wallpaper -arriving mid March. The paste and seam roller were of little use until I received the paper! I was not advised of this delay when browsing the website or on placing the order. When I complained I was advised that the company do not hold any stock.
Thank you for your feedback. We do try to communicate any delays with our customers as quickly as possible via email and we can see our customer service team was in touch with you at various points to discuss the delays. We do our best to make it clear that orders from separate brands will arrive at different times due to us not holding our own stock. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.
I was very disappointed to find I could not return an unopened roll of very expensive wallpaper
The fabric was as ordered but appalling customer service. Don't expect a reply by email or phone if you need to contact them.
Thank you for your feedback Suzanne, we are very sorry to hear that you had such trouble contacting our customer service team. We have been experiencing much higher than normal volumes of enquiries but we are doing our best to ensure all our customers have been responded to.
Unfortunately after chasing your company three times for a sample swatch (I did receive an email reply from you but it still didn’t speed thing up), I gave up waiting and contacted the Warwick material company direct - they sent me a sample swatch which arrived within 3 days. I then ordered 3 meters of the same material from you. A week later my original sample swatch turned up from your company along with a voucher for 10% off my first order with you - too late for me to use this with my first order so very frustrated by this too! Not a great 1st impression I’m afraid...
Thank you for your feedback Liz, we are very sorry to hear of the delay to your sample order. A member of the team will be in touch to help resolve your issue.
Very happy with the wallpaper I purchased. Not happy at all with their return policy. I find it hard to believe in this day and age a company refuses to take back unused rolls of wallpaper especially considering I paid £88.00 a roll! This has put me off using them again.
Thank you for your feedback Sharon. We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our returns policy. We do try to make this as clear as possible on our website and offer a wallpaper calculator to help with quantity advice. Again, we are sorry that you are unhappy on this occasion.
Whilst most of my order arrived very quickly, the curtain track has still not arrived, despite customer services telling me that I would receive it last week. I'm not sure what to do now. It isn't clear when it will arrive, if at all. I now can't get hold of anyone by email or phone. I ordered it 11 January, now it is 9 February.
Thank you for your feedback Carmel, we are very sorry to hear that you have had problems with a delay to your order. I am pleased to see our customer service team have been in touch to update you and hope this has resolved your issue on this occasion.
Emailed you about a wrongly ordered wallpaper, and didn’t get a reply. In future I will deal directly with Colfax and Fowler.
Not a great service, ordered 3 rolls of wallpaper at start of January. Hadn't arrived after the 14days arrival date. Rang to be told it was stuck in customs and should be with me shortly . I'm still waiting!! and the company still can't get me a date for delivery after another phone call and emails. Think the company should of checked about delivery before letting my order complete. Had to rearrange yet another date for my decorator.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience this caused Stacey but thank you for your feedback. We hope to have resolved this situation now. Thank you again.
Paid for the wallpaper. Few days later get told it’s not in stock, so I asked for a refund. It then gets sent to me... trouble is I have decorators booked and so I purchase from somewhere else. Jane Clayton then send a courier but they haven’t issued me with a returns address .... what a mess! Basically customer service poor.
Very disappointed that you advertised the product to be available but it was out of stock, even though you knew it was out of stock you still continue to advertise the prodcut as being avilable online now having to wait 3/4 days for my money back.
I ordered some plain pink wallpaper that turned out to be a completely different shade from the one showed on the website. Customer service was super kind and quick to reply but I had to assume the returning costs. I wouldn't order any wallpaper without having a sample first, since it seems very difficult for the modern screens to reflect the right shade of these wallpapers.
They hide the fact that they do not stock what they sell. Beware if you have tight timescales go elsewhere
Jane Clayton is rated 4.81 based on 8,738 reviews