Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton  Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
Brilliant service. I always use Jane Clayton for my fabrics and wallpaper, don't bother going anywhere else, all you need is right here with speedy delivery.
Excellent service.
Love the paper quality and print and customers services excellent!
Thank you for your review, Holly! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Good quality fabric and prompt, professional service.
Thank you for your lovely review, Heather!
Great site, easy to navigate and very pleased with both the speed of delivery and the quality of the paper. I’d definitely recommend Jane Clayton :)
Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate the recommendation and hope to hear from you again soon.
Excellent clear website. Good discount. Free delivery. Prompt delivery. Undamaged goods (wallpaper).
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
After being left dissapointed and frustrated by other online wall paper suppliers I turned to Jane Clayton, where the service and delivery went smoothly and I am so happy with my wallpaper.
Thank you for your review, Jeanette! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Beautifully made cushions once again. Thank you.
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure cushions! We look forward to hear from you again soon.
Very happy with the bespoke cushions - good quality workmanship, timely delivery.
Thank you for your lovely review, Martin! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure product and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Excellent service ,lovely ladies.
Many thanks for your kind review, Penny!
efficient and good service thanks.
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Ordered 3 wallpaper samples of Casamance Johara wall paper, unfortunately only 2 off arrived. Emailed Myfi who contacted the supplier who said they would send express delivery, unfortunately still didn't receive the 3rd sample, this happened a few times until Myfi made various calls to be told out of stock of particular sample, undeterred Myfi battled! to get my sample which did eventually arrive & glad I waited as that was the colour eventually chosen, the wallpaper was ordered & arrived within approx 3-4 days. Thank you.
Thank you for your review, Yvonne! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Very efficient service from Jane Clayton. Received my Sanderson fabric the following day and loved them x
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Excellent customer service, the product ordered was originally not in stock but I was notified straight away and given an idea of the expected date plus an option to refund if I preferred.
The product was then delivered much sooner than the expected date.
Thank you for your review, Helen! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Great correspondence and wallpaper arrived earlier than expected. Thank you.
Many thanks for your kind review!
Quick delivery and competitive prices. Would recommend.
Absolutley fantastic service from this company and especialy Robert who we have been dealing with. Cant recommend this company enough.
Jane Clayton  5 star review on 27th October 2020 Jane Clayton  5 star review on 27th October 2020 Jane Clayton  5 star review on 27th October 2020
Excellent service- I ordered over the phone on Monday and my material arrived the next day. I would definitely use the company again
I had some roman blinds made. Very good work and wide choice of fabrics. I also thought the price was very good. Thank you.
Very helpful over the telephone and when product arrived we were very pleased.
Jane Clayton is rated 4.83 based on 7,397 reviews