Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited Reviews

Paulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Ordered material for a blind. Superb service and delivery. Now have a beautiful blind."
Jennifer H
"I am so happy with the curtains I ordered. They look great, they enhance and lighten the small Tudor room and match perfectly well with the settee. It was a no hassle order and I would definitely recommend Jane Clayton curtains. Thank you."
Rebecca R
"Have just received 7 beautifully made blinds. Very impressed with the Incredible range of fabrics to choose from, easy to use website and super customer service. Will be using again and can highly recommend."
"Zeer tevreden over de dienstverlening en de communicati"
"I found the fabric that I wanted at a good price and the free delivery was an added bonus. My order arrived within a couple of days which I was impressed with as I’d expected it to take longer as I hadn’t paid for it. Great choice of fabrics, I would definitely use them again when I need to."
"I have to say I found your company more than excellent for everything. The girls on the phone were so nice and helpful, samples came promptly, when I eventually ordered the wallpaper came so quickly and I got 10per cent off first order. Couldn't ask for more. Wish there were more like you!!"
"excellent service - thank you!"
"My second set of cushions from you and once again they are perfect! They set off my sofa beautifully. Thank you."
"Fast, efficient service. I would recommend to friends."
Thank you very much for your kind comments, we really appreciate your feedback.
Posted 40 minutes ago
"Exceptional service. First time I’ve used this company but will definately not be the last. Finished items were of the highest standard. I couldn’t be happier with finished results. Thank you"
We are very happy to hear that you are delighted with your order Christine! Thank you very much for your feedback.
Posted 40 minutes ago
"Our first time ordering from this company , absolutely delighted with the service, not only did we save 10% but the order arrived within a couple of days. We also ordered Andrew Martin samples which were free , if you deal with Andrew Martin direct you pay for samples. Would not hesitate in recommending this company."
It is great to hear that we were able to offer competitive pricing and a speedy delivery service. We thank you for your recommendation and your kind review!
Posted 41 minutes ago
"excellent service"
Many thanks for your kind review!
Posted 44 minutes ago
"Extremely helpful, great service. First time user but will use again."
Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you again soon!
Posted 44 minutes ago
"Fantastic customer service, Evie is an absolute credit to the business. I have ordered several items through Jane Clayton and cannot fault the quality of their work. I would highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed."
We are very pleased to hear that we were able to offer excellent customer service! Thank you very much for your lovely review and recommendation Susana.
Posted 44 minutes ago
"Initially I found exactly the wallpaper I wanted, the service was excellent and delivery prompt - though I did feel that the free sample was by no means big enough nor the still meagre sample I then paid three pounds for. I had asked for guidance from Jane Clayton as to how many rolls I would need and sent measurements, sketch and description of the room and specified it was merely for a relatively small area in the partly tiled bathroom for the space between picture rail and dado rail. I was told to get three rolls. However, when finished I had one full roll and almost half a second left after my professional decorator had followed strictly the instructions for applying. When I asked to return the full roll in its original package unopened this request was refused. The wallpaper was not cheap and in the present climate of buying on line it is to be expected that refunds/returns are regarded as a normal part of every transaction. It was even suggested in the reply to my request that the extra roll might have been because the window was included in their calculation or even that they had allowed for the "skirting board" which made me wonder whether my original description of the room had even been read carefully. Having said this, I am delighted with the finished result but am left with the impression that in any dispute the customer is unlikely to have redress and as a result am unlikely to deal with J&C in the future."
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We're very sorry to hear you are disappointed with our returns policy. I can see that our customer service team are already in touch with you regarding this and I do hope you will consider using Jane Clayton again in the future.
"Excellent service, helpful staff will use you again."
Thank you for you lovely review Joyce, we look forward to hearing from you again soon!
"exceptional customer service!"
Many thanks for your lovely review!
"I've been sourcing fabric and wallpaper samples from Jane Clayton for years. They have a superb range on offer, prices are competitive and service is prompt. For my recent wallpaper purchase which had a half drop pattern, I was advised on how many rolls would be needed, and Jane Clayton also offered to hold an extra roll in reserve (from the same batch) as a contingency. That was hugely appreciated. Very happy to keep using them in future."
We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the customer service you received! Thank you very much for your kind review Robyn.
"Website form didn't work so called and made an order. Blind well made but instructions on how to fit would benefit from using diagrams."
Thank you very much for you review Stephanie, we really appreciate your comments and will definitely take these on board.
"Very pleased with the blind we ordered. Staff helpful on the phone too."
It is great to hear that you are happy with your order, thank you very much for your lovely review!
"Great to buy material to make a blind for my awkward sized window."
Thank you very much for your review!
"Fantastic, speedy service and a great price. Thank you."
Thank you very much for your review Deborah, we really appreciate your kind comments!
"Courteous staff and pleasant to deal with. Product arrived on time and priced to match competitors."
It is great to hear that we were able to offer competitive pricing. Many thanks for your review Martin, we hope to hear from you again soon!
Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited is rated 4.81 based on 5,447 reviews