Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton House
Paulton

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Danielle S
"Excellent service, easy to order and staff were very helpful when I changed my mind at the last minute. Our blind is brilliant, very happy with it."
Agne M
"Great peoducts for perfect price. Fast delivery in all Europe."
"Good service, excellent quality wall paper - very pleased"
"Excellent service, very fast shipping. Will definitely use again!"
Posted 38 minutes ago
"Very efficient."
"Speedy delivery."
"I had a great service, it couldn't have the been better! I received the material two days after ordering it. I could highly recommend Jane Clayton and would be happy to use them again."
"Very quick service, always good transactions. The shipment costs could be offered with a minimum order amount, event to France."
"Fantastic service and beautifully made."
"Fantastic service, I received my wallpaper very quickly and it was packaged very carefully, it was received in perfect condition and am delighted with it. I will definitely order again šŸ˜Š"
"Beth was extremely helping locate late delivery."
"Excellent service"
"excellent service very prompt in sending out order"
"Great choice, lovely product, great service, thank you."
"It arrived so quickly which is just as I had needed. Great service"
"My new curtains are quite beautiful and hang perfectly, thank you!"
"Wonderful customer service and lovely product. Very satisfied."
"Great service, ordered 4 rolls of wallpaper. Arrived on time and well packaged."
"Amazing the team help me all the tiome . thanks monica Terpollilli"
We value your custom and it's great that we are able to assist your inquiries Monica. Thank you for your review!
"We ordered exactly the wallpaper we wanted, lots of choice and had an excellent delivery to our home in Spain I would highly recommend using this company"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Angela. We appreciate your recommendation.
"Great delivery, would use again"
Many thanks for your review Jeremy
"Hello, We are quite happy with the quality of the product and the delivery abroad. It was also a very competitive price, we checked several websites. On the other hand we are quite unsatisfiedIt was a 5meters x 2,7 meters wall and your calculator suggested 5 rolls. I’d like to point out that 5,01 meters (1 cm more) suggested even 6 rolls. with the number of roll suggested by your website. It was a 5meters x 2,7 meters wall and your calculator suggested 5 rolls. In addition to that, 5,01 meters (1 cm more) suggested even 6 rolls, but we eventually bought 5 because there is a door in the middle of the wall. As you can see from the picture, we were able to stick it properly to the wall, and we still had 2 and a half roll left (2 unopened). We are satisfied with the product but we feel cheated. We were thinking about buying more, as we really like your products. Could you please give us a solution? Thank you."
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Pietro. A member of our customer service team will be in touch shortly to help with this.
Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited is rated 4.80 based on 4,667 reviews