Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton  Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
Quick delivery and very happy
With service overall
Posted 42 minutes ago
Never received an order so quickly - ordered late Monday afternoon, received Wednesday! The curtain fabric of the best quality.
Posted 1 hour ago
Straightforward website with some reasonable pictures of the wallpaper when hung though not with all the different colours. The filters when looking at different wallpaper for ideas are not that effective. The assistant on the phone was helpful and efficient when I rang to ask about availability, as it was a large order and delivery was incredibly quick. (Ordered Tuesday afternoon and 24 rolls of wallpaper arrived lunchtime the next day!)
All products came within a very quick time frame. Happy with the wallpaper and happy with the price.
Good service and competitive prices.
Love the fabric. Delivery was efficient. Thank you
Safe easy to use website, quick delivery in these testing times and well packaged.
I am delighted with my purchase of William Morris fabric. Looking forward to sending the chair to the upholsterer.
I haven’t received my product yet so I can’t review that yet. I’m sure it’s fab.
Disappointed with the time it’s taken though - ordered 21 days ago, eventually received an email to say it was dispatched a week ago and still not received. I’d have bought it from elsewhere if I’d have known it would take so long.
Efficient, also quick delivery
Very polite and informative people to deal with. We were kept up to date from day one.
Delivered ahead of time and as requested. Great service.
Ordered both wallpaper and paste, both were dispatched and delivered promptly, key fully up to date with tracking for delivery. Would highly recommend and use again.
Jane Clayton  5 star review on 18th January 2021
Absolutely fabulous company - customer service and delivery brilliant. Was sceptical when ordering Morris and Co wallpaper from them as hadn’t heard of them before, but would definitely use from now on and have already recommended to friends.
Excellent product, speedy delivery and item well packaged. Very pleased with the service.
Very quick delivery and product as discribed.
Very quick and efficient service, I was thrilled.
Excellent service, items delivered 48 hrs after ordering. The wallpaper I ordered wasn’t available from my usual suppliers, so well done Jane Clayton team.
Excellent prompt service. I ordered fabric which arrived 2 days after order. Very speedy.
Great service, received my wall paper the next day
Thanks