Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton House
Paulton

How would you rate Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited ?

Susan B
"My blind and curtains are both very pretty and well made."
Fernando O
Fernando O
Verified Buyer
"Order processed very fast, letting me know about dispatching and arrival times."
"Friendly, helpful, professional and efficient service. The wallpaper was easy to work with and it looks stunning and very classy. I am very happy with our purchase."
"Material arrived very promptly, perfectly packaged and ordering was very easy with a helpful polite person to talk to.Thank you for a great service."
You're very welcome! Many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
"Good products, swift/efficient delivery, well packed."
That's great to hear, many thanks for your review!
"Always happy with the service and variety of products available to view online. Excellent sample service. Whenever I am searching for fabrics the Jane Clayton website is the first I go to as so easy to use."
That's excellent to hear Andrea, many thanks for your review! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
"This was my first order from Jane clayton. I m extremely pleased with the two cushions i ordered. I would definitely recommend this company for reliability and quality in their products. Jenn"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback Jenn. We hope to hear from yourself, and your friends again in the future!
"Absolutely delighted with the quality of the cushions thank you!"
You're very welcome Jenny! We hope to hear from you again.
"Very helpful on the phone. Good advice. Delivery arrived promptly and in good condition"
Thank you very much for your review Nicola! That's excellent to hear. We hope to hear from you again.
"The cushions I have ordered were made to high quality and arrived quicker than expected. The website was easy to operate and particularly well organised for custom orders. The communication is good and I was updated on the progress. I was so pleased that I have placed a second order."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We're pleased to hear you are happy with your recent order, and the customer service you received. We look forward to fulfilling your future orders with the same satisfaction!
"Very happy with curtains. More importantly my wife is as well."
That's great to hear Andrew! We hope to hear from you again.
"All very efficient and helpful"
Thank you so much for your feedback Aileen, we hope to hear from you again.
"Super fast delivery to Spain and fab service"
That's great to hear Angela, many thanks for your review!
"Absolutely beautiful kitchen blinds delivered on time and packaged well. Very pleased with purchase!"
We're so pleased to hear you are happy with your recent made to measure order! We hope to hear from you again.
"Excellent customer service"
Many thanks for your feedback!
"They kept me informed at every stage"
Many thanks for your review!
"Always good telephone response during my decision making period. Then reassuring help when I had queries. Completion and delivery were as promised. Delivery speedy and with a timed slot. The curtains themselves are gorgeous and I can’t fault them. I have had lots of hand made curtains over the years and these are excellent and look fabulous. I would have liked the hooks to have been in place on the curtains when they arrived, this would have been easier. And maybe it would be a good idea to include an instruction on tying up the curtains to pleat them for a few days as I find this makes all the difference."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Heather. We're so pleased to hear you are happy with your recent made to measure order, and the customer service you received! We do provide the hooks separately, to protect the curtains and to also give you the leeway of where you wish these to sit in the curtains. We always appreciate hearing back from our customers!
"I ordered some velvet curtains and a roman blind online. I found the whole process very straightforward. The curtains and blind are now up and they are perfect. The quality of the work is outstanding I would say."
We're so pleased to hear you are happy with your recent made to measure order Louise! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We hope to hear from you again soon.
"Wallpaper samples came quickly. The website was down when I wanted to order but I got great service by phone and a lovely discount. Wallpaper arrived on the day."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Colinette H
Verified Buyer
"very good service albeit took a long time for the cushions to arrive. all very well made and good quality. many thanks"
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Colinette. We hope to hear from you again.
Jennifer W
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and personal service plus competitive prices."
Thank you for your feedback Jennifer! We hope to hear from you again.
"Lovely roman blind"
Many thanks for your review.
"Beautiful curtains. However frustrated that subsequently found identical product for half the price elsewhere."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Jessica. We're pleased to hear you are happy with your new made to measure curtains. Within our made to measure service, we provide quality workmanship, with hand finished stitching. We hope to hear from you again!
Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited is rated 4.80 based on 4,038 reviews