Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited Reviews

Tell us how Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Jean A
"From start to finish they have been a pleasure to deal with. The curtains and blind are first rate. They hang beautifully and are well made. The help I received when measuring and deciding what I wanted was very helpful and friendly."
EJT I
"I am an interior designer/upholsterer and have used many fabrics from Jane Clayton & Co. to up-cycle furniture. Always good quality fabrics with a professional service."
Isobel U
"Very good curtains. Very impressed. Will be buying another pair this coming week. Isabelle"
"Placing my order for fabric was effortless. Delivery was speedy."
"Excellent service and great people to deal with"
"Ordered two roman blinds with a plain navy Scion material. They are beautifully made and the service was prompt and to schedule. The staff were very pleasant when I spoke to them on the phone. Very pleased all round. Thank you."
"Great Customer Service"
"Have used the company on several occasions- excellent workmanship and great service. Highly recommend them!"
"I am very happy with the service Jane Clayton provided. In particular, Anna in the customer serice team sorted out a potential delivery time problem for me. She was very diligent."
"Love the blind!!"
"Beautiful"
Thank you for your lovely review!
"Excellent service from start to finish. Always friendly and helpful on the phone. My curtains are so well made I love them Also I found Jane Clayton more than half the price of two other quotes I had to make them Would curtainly recommend"
Thank you for your lovely review, Yvonne! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure product and our service! We look forward to hear from you again soon.
"Great company, such a good choice to choose from. Ordered my wall paper came quickly and looks amazing, have used Jane Clayton a few times before and it’s always been a positive experience."
Thank you for your review, Anne! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and with our service. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
"The most helpful and accommodating of any supplier I use"
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
"Our curtains from Jane Clayton are lovely, and exactly what we ordered. Beautifully finished, and came with hooks , which is a nice touch. Simplicity itself to order from Jane Clayton. great company to work with."
Thank you for your lovely review, Alan! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure product! We look forward to hear from you again soon.
"The products were great. Well packaged and especially happy with the discount. The only thing was the UPS tracking didn't update to let me know when the wallpaper was being delivered. Which was a little annoying especially as the order was arriving on two separate days. I know this is more of a courier issue but perhaps something can be done about this?"
Many thanks for your kind review and for providing us with feedback on the delivery - we will definitely look into this and do what we can to improve the service!
"products professionality courtesy assistance all very high standard"
Thank you for your review, Maurizio! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
"Ormai Jane Clayton & Co. è diventato il mio negozio di tessuti per tappezzeria di riferimento. Sempre gentili e disponibili a rispondere ad ogni mia domanda, hanno un vastissimo assortimento e le spedizioni verso l'Italia sono veloci e a prezzi onesti. I miei ordini sono stati sempre perfetti."
Mille grazie, Giordano!
"Prompt, reasonable and fabric exactly what we wanted."
Many thanks for your kind review, William!
"Good service, my wallpaper arrived quickly and when stated."
It's great to hear that we were able to offer a great product and speedy service. Thank you for your review!
"Fantastic service"
Thank you for your lovely review, Pippa!
"Extremely happy with my purchase and delivery time of my purchases. Very smooth transactions and great customer service. My only small comment would be reduce the postage costs if at all possible?"
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind comments.
"The item I ordered at a very reasonable price arrived beautifully wrapped and extremely swiftly. We will be ordering from your company again. With kind regards Lawrence Nunn"
Thank you for your review, Lawrence! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited is rated 4.82 based on 5,837 reviews