Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton  Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
Excellent clear website. Good discount. Free delivery. Prompt delivery. Undamaged goods (wallpaper).
After being left dissapointed and frustrated by other online wall paper suppliers I turned to Jane Clayton, where the service and delivery went smoothly and I am so happy with my wallpaper.
Beautifully made cushions once again. Thank you.
Very happy with the bespoke cushions - good quality workmanship, timely delivery.
Excellent service ,lovely ladies.
efficient and good service thanks.
Ordered 3 wallpaper samples of Casamance Johara wall paper, unfortunately only 2 off arrived. Emailed Myfi who contacted the supplier who said they would send express delivery, unfortunately still didn't receive the 3rd sample, this happened a few times until Myfi made various calls to be told out of stock of particular sample, undeterred Myfi battled! to get my sample which did eventually arrive & glad I waited as that was the colour eventually chosen, the wallpaper was ordered & arrived within approx 3-4 days. Thank you.
Ignore the lead times online- arrived too late for my booked decorator.
Very efficient service from Jane Clayton. Received my Sanderson fabric the following day and loved them x
Excellent customer service, the product ordered was originally not in stock but I was notified straight away and given an idea of the expected date plus an option to refund if I preferred.
The product was then delivered much sooner than the expected date.
Great correspondence and wallpaper arrived earlier than expected. Thank you.
Quick delivery and competitive prices. Would recommend.
Absolutley fantastic service from this company and especialy Robert who we have been dealing with. Cant recommend this company enough.
Jane Clayton  5 star review on 27th October 2020 Jane Clayton  5 star review on 27th October 2020 Jane Clayton  5 star review on 27th October 2020
Excellent service- I ordered over the phone on Monday and my material arrived the next day. I would definitely use the company again
I had some roman blinds made. Very good work and wide choice of fabrics. I also thought the price was very good. Thank you.
Very helpful over the telephone and when product arrived we were very pleased.
My order was delivered within 24 hrs of ordering and the packaging was very robust so that there was no risk of the rolls being damaged in transit. The prices were extremely favourable too.
I would thoroughly Recommend using Jane Clayton !
Super quick delivery time and well packed. Wallpaper excellent quality and price more expensive elsewhere. Will definitely shop with you again
Excellent service and price. Have ordered from Jane Clayton before and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
Very efficient delivery of fabric and good communication and prompt return of emails.
Jane Clayton is rated 4.83 based on 7,393 reviews