Jane Clayton Reviews

Yvonne M
Jane Clayton 5 star review on 6th August 2021
Adele F
Fabric arrived very oromptly
Thank you for your lovely review Alison!
Be very wary before you order as you can see on here there are many reviews ‘under investigation” and I have now waited 16 weeks for blinds / fabric that were apparently in stock. It was clear that half of my large order had been forgotten and if I hadn’t chased them they wouldn’t have arrived at all. Jane Clayton have been very happy to take my £4200 and yet I am still waiting for the final blind over a quarter of the year later. The quality of the “brass” winders is also very poor and looks more like cheap yellow gold. No one ever answers the phone and my last email has not yet been answered - I am genuinely at the end of my tether with this. There are other brands out there who take customer care much more seriously - which is clearly not the case at Jane Clayton - a thoroughly shocking and disappointing experience and still not closed down.
Stunning paper. Thank you. However, following guidance from my decorator i have a roll left over. The company will not accept a return and offer a refund, unless the whole order is returned. I am still to locate the t's and c's to have been made aware prior to ordering. I WILL NEVER order from this company again.
Happy and was excited when my bobble trim arrived so fast 😁
Thank you for your review Judith! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer a speedy service!
Lovely wallpaper
Thank you for your lovely review Tracey! We are very glad to hear you like your wallpaper. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
We love our rug and the customer service was superb after the delivery 🚚 driver had placed it in the most peculiar of places, since we weren’t in. Thanks so much!
Jane Clayton 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Thank you for your review, Steven! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Replied to my emails quickly in every occasion and wallpaper can quicker than quoted great service
Thank you for your review Elaine! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
Roman blind arrived damaged. They are arranging a return collection so they can repair it and re-send.
I received prompt assistance and excellent delivery service. Thanks a lot.
Thank you for your review Enzo! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Good communication. Very helpful and speedy delivery.
It's great to hear that we were able to offer a speedy service. Thank you for your review!
Excellent customer service. Had an issue with my measurements, my fault and I phoned the next day and it was resolved. I was kept informed at every stage. A small issue when my Roman blind arrived. They immediately made another one and sent it out that week. Could not fault them and will definitely be ordering again
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Placed my order and quickly received a message to say my order could not arrive due to stock shortage, told it would arrive first week in December, i was fine with that as still had some work to do, the after sales i found very good and received my order a couple of days ago so we’ll before i was expecting it, very happy
Thank you for your review Karen! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Great service and great selection of fabrics and wallpapers.
Thank you for your review Sarah! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
Placed order , wallpaper was out of stock they got in touch to ask whether I wanted to wait with a date of then receiving order . They kept me informed every step of the way would definitely order from them again brilliant company customer service
Thank you for your review Tracey! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service, we look forward to hearing from you again!
Very efficient service. Love the website you can see products clearly in appropriate settings. Also a personal touch when orders cannot be fulfilled for whatever reason. Very helpful staff…Great 👍
Thank you for your review Pamela! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service! We hope to hear from you again in the future.
What a great find Jane Clayton & Company was! Excellent products, easy process to submit orders, helpful and swift responses from the team and overall just a positive experience. I'm awaiting my orders but I'm sure, judging on the service thus far, it will be nothing short of wonderful.
Thank you for your review Liezel! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
I was very happy with the fabrics and the delivery. However, I was disappointed not to receive the 10% off after signing up as per your website. Thanks Kate S https://www.janeclayton.co.uk/email-sign-up/
Very pleased with the fabric supplied
Thank you for your lovely review! We are very glad to hear you are happy with your order.
A very efficient ordering service and beautifully made curtains which were delivered when promised. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your lovely review Melissa! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure curtains! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Found your firm on line while looking for a certain fabric which I couldn’t get a firm answer about ordering or shipping locally in the US. I couldn’t have been more impressed with your service. Immediately received a confirmation with a estimated delivered which I truly couldn’t believed. Well the fabric was delivered right on schedule within a week. Thank you
Thank you for your review Charmaine! We really appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
Jane Clayton is rated 4.81 based on 8,665 reviews