Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
Extremely helpful when I rang them to check suitability of my chosen wall paper for a bathroom. Sample arrived quickly as did my order. Competitively priced too.
Quick delivery 5* service
Great service, lovely product and looks good in our hallway.
Amazing service, the lady I called could not of been more helpful and genuinely lovely l. I was so impressed by the service from start to finish, and being able to reserve a roll was great. Quick delivery. Wallpaper quality was fantastic, looks amazing on the wall and was a dream to put up. 10/10 recommend. Thank you!
Thank you for your lovely review Gemma! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and the service you experienced. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Excellent customer service
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
Great service great quality 👍
Many thanks for your kind review Jane!
Really impressed with the overall quality and look of the woodland wallpaper I purchased. Such a lovely design and really easy to work with while hanging. Really impressed with the final look!
Jane Clayton 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Jane Clayton 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Thank you for your review Kirsty, your room looks fantastic! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Wallpaper came quickly and I am very pleased with it. It’s still not on the walls yet as we intend to Wallpaper the walls at the end of August
Thank you for your review Catherine! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer a speedy service.
Great service and quick delivery of wallpaper
Thank you for your review Steven! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service and quick delivery!
I Would definitely order from jane clayton again. The staff went up and beyond to help with my order . The wallpaper is outstanding quality.
Thank you for your review Philippa! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Lovely ladder thanks
Many thanks for your kind review!
Paper arrived damaged ive emailed to sort out and no one has come back to me !!!! So I’m afraid that’s a huge negative
Thank you for your feedback Wanda. We are so sorry to hear that there were problems with the delivery of your order, and can see this is being resolved. We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue on this occasion but hope that it will not deter you from ordering from us again. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your review.
Excellent service
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Very pleased with communication and speed of delivery. This wallpaper is expensive and was slightly reduced which was excellent.
It's great to hear that we were able to offer a competitive price and speedy service. Thank you for your review!
This was the first time I placed an order with Jane Clayton. I ordered some wallpaper for a feature wall and discovered it was almost £20 cheaper a roll than a high street competitor. The customer service was excellent and the speed of delivery amazing.
I ordered two Sophie Allport pheasant cushion covers which arrived really quickly for a made to order item and are lovely quality.
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure cushions and we hope to hear from you again soon.
Beautiful curtains, and so well made. Thank you.
Thank you for your lovely review Catherine! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure curtains! We look forward to hear from you again in the future.
Excellent. £300 rug delivered on time, good quality and as presented on the website.
Thank you for your lovely review Pete!
Five stars for keeping me updated on a rug we had ordered which had been delayed due to COVID. We ordered a larger size in the end and absolutely love it (plus it was delivered in two days)!
It is great to hear that you are happy with your order. Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to hearing from you in the near future!
Janr Clayton kept in touch throughout the wait as the paper I had chosen was being reprinted. Friendly and informative Emails came through keeping me up to date. Exceptional customer service, Well done and thank you.
We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer great service. Many thanks for your kind review John!
Jane Clayton is rated 4.81 based on 8,568 reviews