Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton House
Paulton

How would you rate Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited ?

Khalesa C
"This paper has exceeded all expectations-it is simply beautiful and completely changes my room! Customer service at Jane Clayton were also extremely helpful when the original colour I had ordered was out of stock."
Simon L
"Your service over the telephone was exceptionally efficient and friendly, and the fabric, (Matthew Williamson Kairi 2), has already been used to reupholster eight occasional chairs! I will definitely use Jane Clayton again. Thanks."
Denise S
"This beautiful paper was delivered the day after I made my order. Can't fault this company."
"I telephoned Jane Clayton with a small but urgent order for some wallpaper. I was extremely pleased with the pleasant and helpful response I received, and was advised I should receive the order within 1 - 4 days. It did in fact arrive the following day. As friendly and efficient as one could hope. Many thanks."
"Very smooth transaction and fabric arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely use this company again."
"Make sure you read the small print, unable to return roll of wall paper costing £97.00 part of 3 rolls. Wish I had now gone to John Lewis."
"very pleased with the way my order was processed and delivered without any hassle MmcGrath Dublin"
"From my initial enquiry to the ordering of my fabric and subsequent ordering of samples for other rooms in my home. The staff are so polite and helpful, and the service has been first class and faultless. I will certainly order again in the future."
"I received very good service, in every way"
"Excellent service"
"Quick delivery. Well packed. Recommended."
"Fast delivery, generous allowance of material"
Thank you for leaving a review. We wish you all the best with the project!
Elizabeth T
Verified Buyer
"The fabric arrived quickly, wrapped up safely & of generous proportions. It was expensive & disappointing when i looked on the website shortly after placing the order to show my curtain lady the fabric that it had been reduced & I had paid £6 more!"
Thank you for leaving a review! You'll be pleased to know the order was sourced at our sale price, but it did include a delivery charge. Best of luck with the project and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
"Perfect!"
Thank you for your review!
"I’m very pleased with my cushions - quality and price. The emails from the delivery company were also very quick and efficient."
Thanks for the review Alison! It's great to hear that you are pleased with your made to measure cushions.
"Very helpful"
Thank you for your feedback. We're very pleased we could help!
"Received order with no problems kept updated about delivery great service"
Great! Thank you for your comments.
"Clarke and Clarke Tobago - The wallpaper cost £38 per roll and considering the price it was awful to hang. The joins open, the paper creases easily and the background colour rubs off - very poor quality. The paper is being put in a downstairs toilet and due to all the above issues there has been an unacceptable amount of waste - we are about to order the 6th roll in order to complete the job this is absolutely ridiculous. Nice pattern shame about the quality. Decorating other rooms with less expensive paper and had no issues."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so sorry to hear that the wallpaper is poor quality! Details of this will be passed onto Clarke & Clarke. Please be assured that a member of our customer service team will be in touch shortly.
"Can't fault in anyway. Very friendly helpful staff and really fast next day delivery."
Great to hear! Thank you for leaving a review.
"very good company quick delivery"
Thank you for your feedback.
"Excellent customer service."
Many thanks for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you again.
"Fantastic range of products and helpful staff. Thank you."
We're pleased to hear you are happy with our website content and customer service! We hope to hear from you again.
"Swift and efficient service with helpful staff."
Thanks for your feedback.
Jane Clayton & Company Retail Limited is rated 4.80 based on 4,259 reviews