Jane Clayton Reviews

Jane Clayton 5 star review on 10th August 2021
Yvonne M
Jane Clayton 5 star review on 10th August 2021
Yvonne M
Very disappointed with their customer service. I ordered textile samples, which I had to pay for, I selected 2 items to order and placed my order early November. Was informed that stock was not available for either item, but that new stock would arrive back mid to late January. My first disappointment is: Why do you send out textile samples of materials that aren't available? And why do you ask your customers to pay for these samples, without informing your customers that they can't order the textile anyhow!? After patiently waiting for this new stock to arrive, one item arrived, the other didn't. So I called customer service again late January to hear when my second textile would be delivered. I was then informed that, oh, no, this material is still not available and you will now have to wait even longer before it arrives. I asked if the first item I ordered was still available since I needed to order more, just to be informed that no, it wasn't available, so I would now have to wait again for several month for new stock... Thinking this is just too complicated, and too time consuming, I asked for a refund since neither textile 1 or textile 2 are now doing me any good and since I am now unable to order any more I just don't have enough to do what I need to do. But no, they are not willing to give me a refund of textile 1 since it has already been cut... so I have now wasted several month of waiting for non existing textiles and I spent money on textiles that I can't use. Complete waste of money and time! Feeling very disappointed with lack of communication from Jane Clayton customer service.
Excellent service including international delivery following a review of the extensive range.
Many thanks for your kind review Brian!
Jane Clayton are always really fast to reply to emails, send out samples and orders. I would definitely recommend!
Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate the recommendation and hope to hear from you again soon.
Lovely fabric.
Thank you for your lovely review Moira!
All good. The wallpaper arrived very quickly, more quickly than stated.
Many thanks for your kind review John!
Excellent customer service and lovely product. Would definitely buy again.
Thank you for your review Josephine! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Great service! Easy process from start to finish.
Thank you for your lovely review Heather!
Have not used it yet but the design is beautiful
Thank you for your lovely review!
Order processed quickly and efficiently. Goods in perfect condition and as described on website.
Thank you for your review Amanda! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Had a delivery issue which the team of Customer service dealt with brilliantly.. they are the benchmark that CS should be judged by .
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
Absolutely lovely wallpaper and greatly appreciated. Easy ordering and quick delivery. 5 stars
Many thanks for your kind review Aidan!
Fantastic company to deal with, couldn't recommend them highly enough! Will be my first port of call when i next need wallpaper.
Thank you for your kind review Vicki! We appreciate the recommendation and hope to hear from you again soon.
Brilliantly made curtains and blinds which arrived safely and carefully packed. Good communication, wood highly recommend Jane Clayton. Many thanks
Jane Clayton 5 star review on 5th January 2022
Thank you for your lovely review Marie! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure product! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
I still haven’t received my order.
A BB pleasure to deal with, nothing was too much trouble
Thank you for your review Karen! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Excellent communication with customers, both online and on phone Very prompt despatch Amazing choice of brands on website
Thank you for your review Frances! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Excellent service. Lovely material.
Thank you for your review Keelin! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Reliable delivery and great quality wallpaper. What more could you want?
Thank you for your lovely review!
Livraison rapide ! Produit conforme à la commande, merci !
Efficient service.
Thank you for your review Oficina! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Jane Clayton is rated 4.81 based on 8,693 reviews