HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Ordered wallpaper on the 31st December. Still not received it despite two emails asking on the progress of my order. My correspondence has been completely ignored therefore I will be contacting my credit card company to obtain my money back through them. Customer service is a complete disgrace and non existent.
Hi,

Please note the item ordered has a 2-3 week dispatch time and is on track to deliver within the timeframe. I have emailed you regarding your request to cancel.

Jack
I ordered no 67700 on 8th Jan - still waiting with decreasing hope - I notice that there is a phone no. but it is not functioning - don't know how else to get in touch - sorry for the one star, if it arrives - if it doesn't arrive, this will serve as a warning to other customers.
Hi Barry,

Thanks for your feedback. Please allow 3-5 business days for dispatch. Your order was shipped today and is due for delivery in 1-2 days. Tracking was emailed to the email address on the order. I believe the phone number you are trying is for the London shop, which is closed due to lockdown. The easiest way to contact us is via the help icon on any page or via email on the contact page. I have sent you an email follow up as well.

Jack
Shipping is always delayed and they do not respond quickly to emails- also no number to call.
I used to buy so much for here but unfortunately due to the above reasons will no longer shop from this store.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please ensure you check the dispatch times of the items ordered. On your order these are 2-3 week, 3-5 week, and 8-10 week for the different items. Your order is currently on track to deliver within the timeframes.

Jack
Great service with regular updates over email. Item arrived on time and I'm really pleased with it. Would definitely recommend
As a regular consumer at the HUH store I can definitely recommend them for there great service.
Love the knobs I purchased from HUH. Got them at a great price with 30% off the whole order.
Wanted to purchae the Carhartt Nord Jacket for sometime now, HUH had a great sale on what made the decision easy to make.Delivered fast and efficiently, great job team.
Great customer service, quick delivery despite Christmas and Covid! Best price I could find for these Hay coat hangers too. Thank you!
Communication was great and received the item promptly after the Christmas break.
Order came super quick! I love my bag and I can’t recommend this company enough :)
Order came earlier than I thought which I was really happy about. Exactly what I ordered, good customer service and high quality product. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service and great range of brands
I ordered these candles as a Christmas present on the 25th of November (6 weeks ago) and my order still hasn’t been shipped. I’m extremely disappointed.
Hi Lily,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sent an email with an expected delivery date to you on 2 January. The emails are going to the one on your order, but please do check your spam as well in case it went there.

Jack
Take it all back, Jack. DPD don't deliver to PO Boxes. We use DPD all the time and their system usually warns you when you put in a PO Box but it didn't in your case, so we assumed they would delivery to HUH. I called them and in the small print it states they don't ship to PO Boxes. My mistake. We have now sent the returns by Royal Mail and are waiting with baited breath to see if this is more successful. Good luck with your business which seems well run and keen to get it right.
Excellent service and speedy refund.
Hi Sue,

DPD do not deliver to PO Boxes – https://www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk/help-centre/parcels/question/general/can-i-send-to-a-p-o-box-address

Please send your return with a courier who can deliver to us.

Jack
I have received notification that the lead time is 3-5 weeks for my particular product, so the delivery is not delayed, I was just being impatient, I very much look forward to receiving the vase, as my sister had ordered one and said it is looking great in her office.
Hi Joy,

The item has a 3-5 week dispatch time and is on track for dispatch within this period.

Jack
Been trying to contact you for the last few weeks regarding my order. Only two items of my whole order has arrived with no sign of the others being dispatched etc. I placed my order on the 19th of November so it’s been well over the 2-3 week dispatch time claim on your product website and I’m starting to worry that this is a scam. Any reassurance or guidance to where the rest of my products are would be much appreciated......
Hi Imogen,

Part of your order was delivered 29th December and on 21st December you were emailed an update regarding delivery of the remaining items in the w/c 4th January.

Jack
I ordered a gift for Christmas in November understanding that it may take up to 3-5 weeks for delivery but the items have still not arrived. If I had read the bad reviews earlier I wouldn't have purchased from here. Then I was told the items would be delivered w/c 21st Dec but still no delivery or explanation as to where it is. I have asked for an update on my order or a refund but no response. Completely unacceptable.
Hi,

My sincere apologies for the delay with the pre-order items. I have issued a full refund as requested. Your email was received yesterday (31st Dec) and has been responded to today (1st Jan).

Jack
Very accommodating with delivery during an extremely busy period. Thank you!
Hi,

I am incredibly disappointed by the service of HUH store. I am waiting for my delivery since 24 October- it was supposed to arrive this week but no sign of the item beging dispatched.
Definitely can’t recommend to order with HUH!
HUH. Store is rated 4.65 based on 1,635 reviews