HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
My item arrived ok and fast - as always very happy with the quality and vibrant colours!
Great products and quick delivery. Customer support have also been helpful in the past too.
I ordered from Huh at the end of November with an order over £100 for Hay Crates. I have still not received my goods so today have asked for a refund which they have promptly given to me. I am really disappointed as would have loved these crates, especially in the colours I spent a long time measuring up for and selecting. I think the communication has been poor as if they had kept me updated on delays I may have been able to wait longer.
Lovely products but delivery (still waiting for my package 2 months on) is ridiculous, and customer service is mediocre. I've had a couple of emails go unanswered and when I do get a response it is never apologetic despite the huge delays in receiving the item. This has seriously put me off ever ordering from the website again. I do understand that the shipping delays are due to Brexit, but I have had several orders from Europe that have arrived on time with no issues. It is the lack of communication that grates me.
I ordered from Huh on 2 February, 9 days ago. I have had no shipping notification and no communication. I’ve tried to contact them to ask for information as they’ve taken my payment but all I get are emails saying they’ll come back in 4 days, 5 days or 4-6 days and they haven’t. They don’t have a phone number so calling is not an option. I haven’t a clue whether they’ll send the item, are out of stock or what. Really dissatisfied.
Hi, We responded to your enquiry within the 5 business days. Your order is a pre-order with a 3-6 week lead time. This information can be found under the price on the product page, in your order confirmation email, and on your order status page. We have also clarified this in our reply to your email. Many thanks, Jack
Great store! Geezers need excitement
Great products, great service, quick delivery - What more could you ask for? :)
Great range of products and always fast delivery.
Really Great service and price. The item was really high quality, will shop here again.
Purchased Fern products for bathroom. Arrived on time and beautifully packaged. Would not hesitate to order further products from HUH.
Quality products
Quality products
Fantastic service when I ordered from them a while back, speedy order process.
Great choice of items, and super quick delivery
Fast delivery and nice packing
Have bought from HUH. many times over the years, great products, prices and customer service are always good. Unfortunately some items have taken a very long time to arrive, way beyond the estimates on the site.
Purchased from HUH. Store a few times now and it couldn’t be a better process. Great selection of brands with quick delivery! Highly recommend them
ok got in touch now
I have ordered for delivery and collection and both have been super efficient. All the products are so lovely and such high quality!
Great selection of nordic brands, fast delivery on most items and prices are competitive.
HUH. Store is rated 4.63 based on 1,705 reviews