HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Great customer services as problems get actually resolved with them. Would recommend the shop as they are trustworthy. Jack was very helpful throughout my refund process. This shop would be great if they offered free and easy returns.
Really loved my order, thanks
Really cool items on sale. Delivery is very fast, Just note, the return isn't free.
Beautiful items and a lovely range of things. They arrived all packaged nicely. However I had to return 2 items and it did take a little while for the refund. They did get in touch and try and resolve this for me which was appreciated
Generally good, turns out the slippers I ordered were out of stock in the colour in which I ordered them. This was resolved fairly quickly, but makes me give a 4 rather than 5.
Great selection of items, wide range of homewares brands on offer, and the regular sales are always appreciated too!
I had experienced some delays with my items, but Jack was very helpful in sorting it out promptly.
Easy to use and great delivery
An great pair of jeans that I’ve been searching for as discontinued by my usual shop. Not easy to find. Best price compared to other online retailers and more sizes available. Bit late on delivery but that was ok - not by much and kept me informed
Great discounts and selection of items
I need to do a return as one if the shorts too big not clear how to do it
Morning Sally, No problem, all the returns information can be found on the page here: https://www.huhstore.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy If you need any further information regarding returns at all just drop me an email. Many thanks, Jack
Strong stool thoe waited a while on it then arrived a day earlier than was told but very pleased with purchase was thinking of buying another
Placed my order in January and still haven’t received it, I have had lots of communication however and although I feel it’s taking an extremely long time to receive my items, I do know they are working on it and I haven’t been forgotten.
Decent customer service — there were some issues with stocks of my item and I was contacted a few days later and asked if I’d like to swop to another size instead with free returns. Was bummed but I was lucky that the next size I picked fit me… Love the store and would shop here again!
Polite and friendly customer service. Sent my items very promptly once they dealt with my query/email. Lovely products.
Good customer service.
Great products quick delivery
Toaster ordered and payed for last November. No delivery date. No response to emails. No response to Facebook message. Is this company a con? Are the reviews fake? Terrible service. It’s not the wait that’s the problem it’s the lack of information or contact.
Have bought from HUH. many times over the years, great products, prices and customer service are always good. Unfortunately some items have taken a very long time to arrive, way beyond the estimates on the site.
ok got in touch now