HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
I need to do a return as one if the shorts too big not clear how to do it
Morning Sally, No problem, all the returns information can be found on the page here: https://www.huhstore.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy If you need any further information regarding returns at all just drop me an email. Many thanks, Jack
Strong stool thoe waited a while on it then arrived a day earlier than was told but very pleased with purchase was thinking of buying another
Placed my order in January and still haven’t received it, I have had lots of communication however and although I feel it’s taking an extremely long time to receive my items, I do know they are working on it and I haven’t been forgotten.
Decent customer service — there were some issues with stocks of my item and I was contacted a few days later and asked if I’d like to swop to another size instead with free returns. Was bummed but I was lucky that the next size I picked fit me… Love the store and would shop here again!
Polite and friendly customer service. Sent my items very promptly once they dealt with my query/email. Lovely products.
Good customer service.
Great products quick delivery
Toaster ordered and payed for last November. No delivery date. No response to emails. No response to Facebook message. Is this company a con? Are the reviews fake? Terrible service. It’s not the wait that’s the problem it’s the lack of information or contact.
Have bought from HUH. many times over the years, great products, prices and customer service are always good. Unfortunately some items have taken a very long time to arrive, way beyond the estimates on the site.
ok got in touch now
Such amazing products! Customer service is very helpful delivery updates.
Cracking customer service, prices, delivery and returns policy. Good updates in terms of delivery etc and easy to navigate website. Only criticism is the lack of choice in clothing and can feel like there’s very limited options at times.
No issues, good service
I’ve always liked the range of brands that HUH has stocked. After my recent purchase, I hadn’t had a confirmation of delivery, so I sent an email to query the dispatch date. I had an email back really quickly from one of the team letting me know my order would be in the post that afternoon. Really quick and personal customer service.
awaiting delivery
Hi Craig, Please note this item has a 2-3 week dispatch time (we reopened 4th Jan) and is currently on track to deliver w/c 25th Jan. Your email has been responded to within the timeframe stated. You are able to cancel your order at any point prior to shipment, simply let us know and we can process that for you. Many thanks, Jack
Good customer service when needing to returns items. Very good price especially during sales!
long waiting periods but lovely customer service
I have an order that is really late but they made a good follow up!
Hi Melissa, We have been replying to each of your emails, could you please check your spam? I have also resent another email so hopefully that reaches you. Many thanks, Jack
Great choice of products