HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Have bought from HUH. many times over the years, great products, prices and customer service are always good. Unfortunately some items have taken a very long time to arrive, way beyond the estimates on the site.
ok got in touch now
Such amazing products! Customer service is very helpful delivery updates.
Cracking customer service, prices, delivery and returns policy. Good updates in terms of delivery etc and easy to navigate website. Only criticism is the lack of choice in clothing and can feel like there’s very limited options at times.
No issues, good service
I’ve always liked the range of brands that HUH has stocked. After my recent purchase, I hadn’t had a confirmation of delivery, so I sent an email to query the dispatch date. I had an email back really quickly from one of the team letting me know my order would be in the post that afternoon. Really quick and personal customer service.
awaiting delivery
Hi Craig,

Please note this item has a 2-3 week dispatch time (we reopened 4th Jan) and is currently on track to deliver w/c 25th Jan. Your email has been responded to within the timeframe stated. You are able to cancel your order at any point prior to shipment, simply let us know and we can process that for you.

Many thanks,

Jack
Good customer service when needing to returns items. Very good price especially during sales!
long waiting periods but lovely customer service
I have an order that is really late but they made a good follow up!
Hi Melissa,

We have been replying to each of your emails, could you please check your spam? I have also resent another email so hopefully that reaches you.

Many thanks,

Jack
Great choice of products
good experience.
They have a very good selection of stuff
Beautiful bag. truly stunning.
Great communication from the team, much appreciated. Will buy from Huh again
the pic was an old version of the bag but the new version was very recently released. besides that everything along wiht returns was a seamless process
Really great selection available and good customer service
Nice shop and good quality items! Pretty fast delivery to Finland also!
Great all round experience from HUH, item arrived on time. I would like to see more environmentally friendly packaging next time 😎
Beautiful quality coat. Dispatch took longer than expected.
HUH. Store is rated 4.65 based on 1,635 reviews