HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
I've ordered from HUH multiple times and they've never let me down. Always quick dispatch and delivery, and the best prices I can find online. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Always good to deal with. Great service and price
Bought through HUH a present for my brother. He loved it. From the packaging to the delivery time, an overall decent experience
Placed an order in January this year, after speaking to jack in April finally managed to get it delivered. Long wait but the products are really nice.
Fantastic mirror that typically retails at double the price on most websites. Service wasn’t compromised as a result. Prompt, efficient & free shipping too! What’s not to like?
HUH. Store 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Thanks Lee! Glad you're happy with it. It looks great 😊
I'm very disappointed with my first experience shopping with HUH. Store. I ordered items with a 2-3 week wait time on the 6th January; the wait time was then increased to 3.5-4.5 weeks on the 22nd January. I understand the unpredictable challenges of shipping delays, but the communication from HUH has been poor. I emailed to check the status of my order on the 16th of Feb and am still yet to receive a response. According to the 'Merchant Metrics' on here, HUH offer 'Live Chat, Email, Telephone' services, yet I can't find a live chat option, nor a telephone number, and the email response is just as slow and frustrating as the shipping has been from this company.
I ordered from Huh at the end of November with an order over £100 for Hay Crates. I have still not received my goods so today have asked for a refund which they have promptly given to me. I am really disappointed as would have loved these crates, especially in the colours I spent a long time measuring up for and selecting. I think the communication has been poor as if they had kept me updated on delays I may have been able to wait longer.
Very good service. Fast delivery. Easy to use website
Delivery time was expected to be 1-3 delivery days. Day 5 and still not received and order status says it’s still not dispatched. Customers service is slow to respond and haven’t reolved the issue
Hi, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear about he issues with your order. If you could please email hello@huhstore.com with your order details we’ll be happy to look into it for you right away.
Order number 29710 Really slow refund, sent item back nearly two weeks ago still no refund, Also very slow delivery. Unlikely to order again. Very disapointed
Hello, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear you're not happy with the service you received. I had a look at your order and it appears this was delivered within the specified timeframe. Regarding the return, it appears this hasn’t been received back yet. If you could please check the tracking number of your return and email it to our team at hello@huhstore.com, we will be happy to look into it further for you. Many thanks
Slowest delivery service ever!!!! Order number #27572 I placed an order 10 days ago, and standard delivery I choose was 1-3 day delivery. I emailed after waiting 5 days, no reply, contacted on instagram DM the day after, no reply Live chatted 1 week after since I placed an order, explained why I was live chatting, even the parcel never shipped after one week, no apologies just said it’s delayed because of the Black Friday sale... If you can’t deal with the busy situations you shouldn’t do any deal or advertise and when customer is waiting for the parcel longer than what they should maybe you could say at least “sorry” or “thanks for waiting” ? I was told I should have got my parcel 1-2 days ago, and still no show. Tracked my package and it’s still in London depot...
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Firstly, apologies for the delay with your delivery, we experienced a large spike in orders over the Black Friday weekend. We worked our hardest to get everything sent in a timely manner, but I’m sorry to hear your order was slow to be shipped on this occasion. Regarding contacting us, I can see you emailed and Instagram messaged us during the weekend, when the office is closed. You spoke to us on Monday morning on the live chat and your issue was responded to immediately and in a positive, apologetic, and friendly manner. As soon as your issue was resolved, your email and Instagram message were also marked as resolved as they were all regarding the same subject. I can see your order was sent with a 24 hour tracked service so will be arriving with you tomorrow. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Many thanks
I got sent a rusty pair of scissors and some of my order was missing but I wasn’t refunded for the item until I contacted them. I’ve give an acceptable rating because the customer service was fast and fuss free they rectified everything
I purchased some HEM ripple glasses back in January and have yet to receive them. There have been delays due to Brexit however I was notified that the stock has arrived and would be dispatched to me within 2 workings days. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I emailed 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a reply. What’s more you can still order the items on the website. I appreciate the initial display however Huh are very quick to send marketing emails and yet aren’t dealing with existing customers. Poor service all round. I’ll be contacting my bank to charge the transaction back.
Ordered a rains bag, arrived super quick and is perfect, I love it, thank you ☺️
excellent love my hay design enamel plates. excellent service also. would buy from Huh again
I placed an order in January (5 months ago) which still hasn't been fulfilled. There has been minimal communication from HUH despite multiple emails from my side. In particular, they have ignored emails regarding a refund.
Very happy with the order and fantastic service from Jack. One item I ordered was initially showing as out of stock. However, Jack tracked it down and sent it out a few days later. I will be ordering from HUH again.
My order arrived really quickly and well package. The store owner was especially helpful with a change to my order too, after I ordered the wrong sized glasses. Will certainly be shopping again at HUH.
I don't normally write reviews, but I have now lost my patience with the lack of responses from Huh directly. As with most of the other more negative reviews, I too ordered in January with most things noting a delivery time of up to 5 weeks. At the 5 week mark, I hadn't heard an update, so contacted Huh. Jack explained the issues they'd had with Brexit, and I was understanding of the delays, that was 2 months ago. I was then told at the beginning of April, everything had arrived, then when I finally received tracking, realised it was only a part shipment. There was then issues with the part shipment, a missing item, and something else was a different colour. I was told the remaining items would ship w/c 3rd May, I even followed up and received confirmation of this from Jack on the 30th April, however I still haven't received them, I've had no responses to my emails and no update as to where the rest of my order might be. I don't really mind things are delayed, and get the impact Brexit had on shipping things from Europe, but the slow or complete lack of responses is so frustrating and the fact that I am having to chase is becoming increasingly annoying. Please can someone just get back to me, with an honest and realistic update on when I can expect to receive the remaining items in my order.
Came very speedy and super great quality product. Will be buying more!
HUH. Store is rated 4.62 based on 1,786 reviews