HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
I'm very disappointed with my first experience shopping with HUH. Store. I ordered items with a 2-3 week wait time on the 6th January; the wait time was then increased to 3.5-4.5 weeks on the 22nd January. I understand the unpredictable challenges of shipping delays, but the communication from HUH has been poor.

I emailed to check the status of my order on the 16th of Feb and am still yet to receive a response. According to the 'Merchant Metrics' on here, HUH offer 'Live Chat, Email, Telephone' services, yet I can't find a live chat option, nor a telephone number, and the email response is just as slow and frustrating as the shipping has been from this company.
Emails x3 ignored. Impossible to get in contact with. order placed 23rd Jan and no contact since nt even an aknowledgment. Although money has been taken. no telephone number , emails ignored and no product - i recomended this shop to a friend as i have visted in person and it is lovely but clearly their customer service is somewhat lacking for online. which is hugely disapointing and we have a important birthday present that is AWOL with absolutely no idea if/when something may arrive and no way to contact as emails not responded to
Hi,

Thank you for verifying your review. I can confirm all the pre-order items are on track to deliver within the 3-5 week period.

Many thanks,

Jack
Very good service.

Fast delivery. Easy to use website
Delivery time was expected to be 1-3 delivery days. Day 5 and still not received and order status says it’s still not dispatched. Customers service is slow to respond and haven’t reolved the issue
Hi, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear about he issues with your order. If you could please email hello@huhstore.com with your order details we’ll be happy to look into it for you right away.
Order number 29710

Really slow refund, sent item back nearly two weeks ago still no refund, Also very slow delivery. Unlikely to order again. Very disapointed
Hello, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear you're not happy with the service you received.

I had a look at your order and it appears this was delivered within the specified timeframe. Regarding the return, it appears this hasn’t been received back yet. If you could please check the tracking number of your return and email it to our team at hello@huhstore.com, we will be happy to look into it further for you.

Many thanks
Slowest delivery service ever!!!!
Order number #27572
I placed an order 10 days ago, and standard delivery I choose was 1-3 day delivery.
I emailed after waiting 5 days, no reply, contacted on instagram DM the day after, no reply
Live chatted 1 week after since I placed an order, explained why I was live chatting, even the parcel never shipped after one week, no apologies just said it’s delayed because of the Black Friday sale...

If you can’t deal with the busy situations you shouldn’t do any deal or advertise and when customer is waiting for the parcel longer than what they should maybe you could say at least “sorry” or “thanks for waiting” ?
I was told I should have got my parcel 1-2 days ago, and still no show.
Tracked my package and it’s still in London depot...
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Firstly, apologies for the delay with your delivery, we experienced a large spike in orders over the Black Friday weekend. We worked our hardest to get everything sent in a timely manner, but I’m sorry to hear your order was slow to be shipped on this occasion.

Regarding contacting us, I can see you emailed and Instagram messaged us during the weekend, when the office is closed. You spoke to us on Monday morning on the live chat and your issue was responded to immediately and in a positive, apologetic, and friendly manner. As soon as your issue was resolved, your email and Instagram message were also marked as resolved as they were all regarding the same subject.

I can see your order was sent with a 24 hour tracked service so will be arriving with you tomorrow.

If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks
I got sent a rusty pair of scissors and some of my order was missing but I wasn’t refunded for the item until I contacted them.
I’ve give an acceptable rating because the customer service was fast and fuss free they rectified everything
Fantastic mirror that typically retails at double the price on most websites. Service wasn’t compromised as a result. Prompt, efficient & free shipping too! What’s not to like?
HUH. Store 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Thanks Lee! Glad you're happy with it. It looks great 😊
Very happy with ordering from huh! Great service
My item arrived ok and fast - as always very happy with the quality and vibrant colours!
Great products and quick delivery. Customer support have also been helpful in the past too.
I ordered from Huh at the end of November with an order over £100 for Hay Crates. I have still not received my goods so today have asked for a refund which they have promptly given to me. I am really disappointed as would have loved these crates, especially in the colours I spent a long time measuring up for and selecting. I think the communication has been poor as if they had kept me updated on delays I may have been able to wait longer.
Really Great service and price. The item was really high quality, will shop here again.
Purchased Fern products for bathroom. Arrived on time and beautifully packaged. Would not hesitate to order further products from HUH.
Have bought from HUH. many times over the years, great products, prices and customer service are always good. Unfortunately some items have taken a very long time to arrive, way beyond the estimates on the site.
I have ordered for delivery and collection and both have been super efficient. All the products are so lovely and such high quality!
I have been shopping at HUH both in-store and online over the past 7 years. It is always a nice experience with more than one occasion they have allowed me to pick my order up on the day in store. I also love the homeware, a lot.
Thanks Alex! Nice to hear from you. Hopefully we will be able to reopen the London shop soon 😊
A well curated collection of brands . My number one stop shop for fashion and home wear. Great value and even better service. Highly recommend
The customer service at HUH is well below what is expected of basic levels. Excuses for orders placed in November (Black Friday) not being received, well ahead of Brexit and ahead of Tier 4/5 restrictions being placed, are irrelevant and not specific to our individual order.

Waited almost two weeks for a response to our latest request for an update (3nr requests for updates to date over 3 months) against their current predicted response time is 4 - 5 days. Finally a response came with a full refund today following a final chase.

I would not have posted another review (first on google) unless I had just seen they are advertising that they have the product HAY TOASTER/KETTLE in stock...this is not the case and don't be fooled.

If you are thinking of purchasing form this store I would highly recommend you question whether you can wait in the dark for your order to, or, maybe not to arrive. Many companies are struggling at the moment and the reason for supporting local, however if you are not established with the right levels of resource or processes to maintain a basic level of customer service you should not continue to take orders and just deal with those whom you have taken money from to ensure that confidence is restored.

I am unsure of the validity of the 5 star reviews here following our experience and others we have read which are congruent with our experience on here and on Instagram!
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your valued feedback and my apologies for not replying to your email sooner. Since Brexit we have been particularly busy with trying to arrange and co-ordinate deliveries.

Unfortunately the HAY by Sowden Kettle and Toaster have been delayed until June due to a permanent factory closure. Your order has been refunded in full and my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Many thanks,

Jack
I placed an order in December for a bin and some storage crates which I still haven’t received. Also haven’t received a response to my email asking for a possible lead time (beyond the 4 week maximum lead time that was stated) Delays with Brexit are frustrating but understandable. A lack of communication is disappointing after spending £100. I wanted to add additional items to my order which say they’re ready for immediate dispatch but haven’t received a reply to my query about this either
HUH. Store is rated 4.64 based on 1,643 reviews