HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Delivery time was expected to be 1-3 delivery days. Day 5 and still not received and order status says it’s still not dispatched. Customers service is slow to respond and haven’t reolved the issue
Hi, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear about he issues with your order. If you could please email hello@huhstore.com with your order details we’ll be happy to look into it for you right away.
Order number 29710

Really slow refund, sent item back nearly two weeks ago still no refund, Also very slow delivery. Unlikely to order again. Very disapointed
Hello, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear you're not happy with the service you received.

I had a look at your order and it appears this was delivered within the specified timeframe. Regarding the return, it appears this hasn’t been received back yet. If you could please check the tracking number of your return and email it to our team at hello@huhstore.com, we will be happy to look into it further for you.

Many thanks
Slowest delivery service ever!!!!
Order number #27572
I placed an order 10 days ago, and standard delivery I choose was 1-3 day delivery.
I emailed after waiting 5 days, no reply, contacted on instagram DM the day after, no reply
Live chatted 1 week after since I placed an order, explained why I was live chatting, even the parcel never shipped after one week, no apologies just said it’s delayed because of the Black Friday sale...

If you can’t deal with the busy situations you shouldn’t do any deal or advertise and when customer is waiting for the parcel longer than what they should maybe you could say at least “sorry” or “thanks for waiting” ?
I was told I should have got my parcel 1-2 days ago, and still no show.
Tracked my package and it’s still in London depot...
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Firstly, apologies for the delay with your delivery, we experienced a large spike in orders over the Black Friday weekend. We worked our hardest to get everything sent in a timely manner, but I’m sorry to hear your order was slow to be shipped on this occasion.

Regarding contacting us, I can see you emailed and Instagram messaged us during the weekend, when the office is closed. You spoke to us on Monday morning on the live chat and your issue was responded to immediately and in a positive, apologetic, and friendly manner. As soon as your issue was resolved, your email and Instagram message were also marked as resolved as they were all regarding the same subject.

I can see your order was sent with a 24 hour tracked service so will be arriving with you tomorrow.

If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks
I got sent a rusty pair of scissors and some of my order was missing but I wasn’t refunded for the item until I contacted them.
I’ve give an acceptable rating because the customer service was fast and fuss free they rectified everything
Very good service.

Fast delivery. Easy to use website
It's fast and packed tightly. I often shop here because I love CARHARTT
Delivered out-with scheduled delivery time. Lack of updates- overall poor service
Hi Jardyn,

Thank you for your feedback.

I can see delivery was 5 business days instead of the usual 2-3. The item your ordered was located at our London shop, so was shipped to our warehouse first for dispatch. This process added two days to the normal shipment time. My apologies if this was not communicated adequately at the time. If you need anything else at all, please just drop us an email to hello@huhstore.com.

Many thanks,

Jack
Wow what can I say, I ordered a bumbag from HUH as a birthday present for someone, was a bit dubious as to whether it would arrive in time (or at all as I’d never heard of HUH before) I ordered it in the morning, and there it was the next day! Could not believe it when it came through my letter box! Super fast standard delivery! Well done HUH, you have come up trumps, I will certainly be buying from you again! 5*
Excellent selection of brand and amazing sale! Also, very impressed with the shipping costs to Australia :)
Terrible service, expected purchase nearly a week ago. Had terrible trouble speaking to someone. Once I finally got an answer they said it would be with me Monday. (This is now Tuesday) still nothing! And again I can’t get any answers. Don’t waste your breath with this company. Poor is an understatement. I’m sure there will be a silly excuse again, but after the last conversation, you would imagine they would have sorted out my order. Buyer beware
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your order. Unfortunately while we relocated our office and warehouse we experienced a few delays with certain orders, but thankfully we are now settled in and fully operational once again. I can see your issue has now been resolved, but if you need anything else please don't hesitate to email us at hello@huhstore.com or on the live chat.

Perfect shopping experience!
Brilliant, got the product I wanted at a lower cost than anywhere else, easy site to use, really fast delivery.
Will definitely use again.
First off great price on the Carhartt Sid pants. Probably the most competitive price for these in the market. Execellent conversion times from ordering the trousers to receiving.

First time I’ve purchased from Huh however this certainly won’t be the last.

Thanks guys for such an outstanding sever I’ve.
Easy to use website, items always arrive as and when advertised and I have zero complaints with both the online and actual store. IT's become one of the first places I look when I want/need something new.
It has been a really good first experience with HUH store. Found an item with a lower price compared to other stores and in addition got the advantage of 10% off for my first order. Delivery arrived on time and the store’s staff answered promptly and in a professional way my queries.
Theres some great product on your site. The delivery and feedback on a recent order however has been very slow and borderline poor however. I am still waiting for my order!
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for your feedback. I can see you ordered on 23 November and this was shipped on the next business day (26 Nov). You selected the 1-3 business day shipping so this should be arriving with you tomorrow. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to drop us an email or speak on the live chat.

Thanks
My order #25801 have some problem , I ordered four jackets but only shiped three for me , that the Carhartt WIP Nimbus Mesh-Lined Jacket / Cypress lost one L size.

Please help me to check this,and reply me as soon as possible.
After placing order for 11 days. I still don't know my package ship or not. Live chat didn't reply for last three days in a row. Feel discouraged.
Hi, I can’t see your order details but if you drop us an email we will get back to you right away. It may be that we’re responding on the live chat but you’re not seeing our answers, if you add your email to the chat you will get a notifications when we reply. Hope that helps!
still not received my £122 refund! Very slow returns
Hi Nia, I'm not sure what order this is regarding because the review is unverified, but if you email us at store@huhmagazine.co.uk with your details we will be happy to look into this for you. Thanks, HUH. Store
All good up until I required a refund. It took me chasing it up with them twice to be processed even though they had my item for 10 days. I know it says it can take up to 7 working days to be processed but come on, it’s 2018. A refund should never take this long and unfortunately let’s your otherwise good image down massively. Sadly won’t be shopping here again.

Thanks for you feedback.

During busy periods refunds can take up to 7 business days to be processed. It sounds like your refund was issued on the 7th business day, however if you could email us your order number we would be happy to investigate further for you.

Many thanks,