HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Very helpful customer service. Initially, there was a delay with my order, but when the issue was highlighted, the team resolved the issue quickly and the items arrived.
Many thanks
Hi Lucy,

Apologies for the delay with your order.

I've just had a quick look but I can't see any emails from you unfortunately , are you sending them to hello@huhstore.com?

I'm happy to say your order has been shipped so I will snd you an email now to follow up 😊

Many thanks,

Jack
Have been waiting for 20 days and still not getting the jacket I bought.
Had a few issues but customer service sorted them out after a while

Good selection of clothes and reasonably priced
The item needs to go back because I ordered the wrong size (my fault entirely) but the postage was really slow. Get shopping of you're getting stuffs for Xmas!
Hi Amy,

Thanks for your feedback. This item was out of stock so had a 5-10 business day dispatch time as it needed to be ordered in. It did arrive quickly and was shipped ahead of schedule luckily :)

If an item has a longer dispatch time, it's shown in a green box on the product page. 95% of items are ready to be dispatched immediately but just double check for that dispatch time if you need something right away.

Feel free to email us on hello@huhstore.com if you need anything else.

Many thanks,

Jack
Item was not delivered by the Next Working day as I paid for, however a service agent refunded the cost of Post and Packaging, after I contacted them. I've returned the item due to incorrect sizing, however it's taking a little while for the shop to acknowledge I've returned it and process a refund.
I did not get a confirmation of my delivery tracking number and had to follow up the day after the supposed delivery date in order to get an update. It looks like my order had fallen into the cracks.
Then I got a 10% refund for the purchase which I though was nice but the minimum.
Nice website with good products and great discounts. I bought some socks during a sale and it took a month before the package arrived at my door. Customer service was slow in replying to my questions if replying at all. Finally when my package was shipped I got a notification that not all of my purchases could be delivered so I received a refund for those items. Would consider twice before clicking the buy button again at their store because of the lack in communication. Unfortunately.
I made 2 separate orders, both occasions I received an email advising there would be delays do to high demand in the warehouse. Then both times was advised that an item was sold out. Need better stock management. However I can now see that the item is back to full price. This is misleading or false advertising. The items I did get are correct though. Won’t be using again.
Hi,

Once again, my apologies for any items being unavailable. I have checked our stock and none of the items that were refunded to you are back in stock as either sale or full price. If you would like to check anything with us please drop us and email to hello@huhstore.com.

Many thanks
was really happy with product but waited 5 days for delivery and not quoted 1-3 working days.
Good range and prices in sale
I was sent incorrect items.
Theres some great product on your site. The delivery and feedback on a recent order however has been very slow and borderline poor however. I am still waiting for my order!
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for your feedback. I can see you ordered on 23 November and this was shipped on the next business day (26 Nov). You selected the 1-3 business day shipping so this should be arriving with you tomorrow. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to drop us an email or speak on the live chat.

Thanks
I got sent a rusty pair of scissors and some of my order was missing but I wasn’t refunded for the item until I contacted them.
I’ve give an acceptable rating because the customer service was fast and fuss free they rectified everything
My order was meant to arrive in 1-2 days but took a week to come. I did email the team and they got back to me very quickly saying they’d looked into it which was helpful.
I recently purchased some clothes from Huh..
I was impressed with the prices and cost of delivery..
However when I made the order, my address was auto corrected to something different.
I instantly saw this and sent a message to fix this.
Later I received a message from Huh saying they didn’t see my messages due to emails going to spam ...
I have tried to solve this but it seems my package will be sent back to huh and then sent back to me.
I will miss the event I had purchased these clothes for . And I am also concerned I won’t be.around when the package is sent back , because I am leaving the county..
Over all pain in the arse experience that could have been solved if you were more aware of your customer emails..
Ordered a throw. Very prompt despatch and delivery. Price and quality excellent , only downside is the colour - the blue stripe is fine but the contrast colour is much darker than shown in picture so doesn’t look nearly as nice ( it looked pale grey in picture but is in fact light brown !). I will keep it but it isn’t teally what I wanted and won’t order another.
Good items and customer service.
Product is nice but expensive delivery
Great price.
The prices are good and there are a lot of nice clothes and items available, good brands and nice website.
However, there was a delay with my order because the stock hadn't been delivered to you, and it took a while before this was communicated to me. Eventually someone did contact me which I appreciated,
HUH. Store is rated 4.71 based on 1,502 reviews