HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
great product range, good communication, prompt delivery. what's not to like?
Really loved my order, thanks
The service I got was perfect . Delivery was within a few days and the product was as stylish as it appeared on the website !
Really cool items on sale. Delivery is very fast, Just note, the return isn't free.
Great service quick delivery would buy again from here.
great style made quick and easy to get
Very pleased with my order. Will definitely be buying from HUH again soon.
Really good experience overall; great selection of products, delivery time was very transparent and when it got nearer to delivery time I emailed the team and got a helpful answer within 30 mins. Would shop again.
Beautiful items and a lovely range of things. They arrived all packaged nicely. However I had to return 2 items and it did take a little while for the refund. They did get in touch and try and resolve this for me which was appreciated
Generally good, turns out the slippers I ordered were out of stock in the colour in which I ordered them. This was resolved fairly quickly, but makes me give a 4 rather than 5.
Great communication throughout my order process and love their range of products
Seamless transaction, great price, good communication. On-time delivery. Highly recommended.
Very impressive; fast, friendly and reliable service. Great little independent store, would definitely shop here again!
great price and came on time, will buy again from this site.
Nice selection of products, fast and easy delivery. Thank you !
Great service and love the Vans I purchased. Will buy from HUH again.
Initially good customer service soon went south when I chased up a refund. Was told I'd have to wait 10 working days until after they received it for the return to be processed. A month (and three unanswered emails later) I'm still waiting for a refund/response from the shop.
Hi Steven, Thanks for your feedback. I can see we spoke about your return on 16th June, but we have received no emails since. Are you sending them to hello@huhstore.com? I have sent you an email in follow up as this order is not currently showing as returned, so would like to clarify some details and check the return tracking number, if possible. Many thanks, Jack
Great products, well packaged and arrived when Specified.
Excellent selection and great sale prices and quick, efficient delivery.
Great selection of essential items and higher end luxury. Good choice of homeware for every budget too!
Was very pleased with my orders and customer service provided. This shop has a great range of products and ethical brands which I would have no hesitation recommending to the designers out there!
HUH. Store 5 star review on 5th July 2021