HUH. Store Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend HUH. Store

How would you rate HUH. Store ?

"Fast response to customers"
"Ordered items on-line. Easy to check deliver status. Items arrived well packaged and on time."
"Very happy with purchase and delivery"
"Great range of products and was the best price I found for what I was looking for."
"I've shopped several times on HUH.store. Fast delivery."
Rowland Scott Smith
Verified Buyer
"Love Huh! All the right brands and stuff, decent sales, decent communication, decent website and decent delivery. Overall rating... Decent! X"
Jon Ashbridge
Verified Buyer
"Excellent site with some different and quirky stuff. Always an excellent service ..."
"Very smooth."
Josh Barringer
Verified Buyer
"Item out of stock, requested an email for when it returned. Email received and order placed. Easy website to navigate and delivered on time."
"My order didn’t arrive for two weeks. I was forced to contact customer services and inquire about my items locations. Not the greatest service I’ve had from an online retailer."
"Great Customer Service"
Jonny Mearns
Verified Buyer
"Class love it me does yea"
Darrell Hughes
"Great quick deliveries"
Vito Carrescia
Verified Buyer
"Excellent experience, good selection of brands. Item was packaged well and dispatched quickly. Definitely suggested."
Jennifer Cairns
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic website and top class products. All very easy to order and quick delivery."
"Great service. Smooth deliver and great selection of products."
Anton Shchelko
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, excellent goods. I am very happy, I will buy more. Thanks!"
"Very good packaging and very quick delivery. Super nice website to browse and their Spotify playlists are pretty darn good too!"
"Item arrived promptly and was exactly as described. Very pleased with the service!"
"The Ferm Living concrete pot I received is beautiful and exceeded my expectations. HUH. Store had the best price and delivery was quick. Would definitely order from here again."
HUH. Store is rated 4.74 based on 606 reviews