HUH. Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend HUH. Store

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"My order was right on time and well package. Will use HUH again."
"Nice selection of items with reasonable deals."
"After placing order for 11 days. I still don't know my package ship or not. Live chat didn't reply for last three days in a row. Feel discouraged."
Hi, I can’t see your order details but if you drop us an email we will get back to you right away. It may be that we’re responding on the live chat but you’re not seeing our answers, if you add your email to the chat you will get a notifications when we reply. Hope that helps!
"My order was shipped very quickly. There was a problem with the order as an item was missing, but they sorted it out in a very fast and efficient way."
"Quick delivery Great product for a good price"
"Very good"
"Very professional company,got my order quickly and as described.will use them again for sure."
"Fast delivery. Decent price. Love the product (even if it's a bit smaller than expected)."
"Awesome range of gear & arrived very quickly."
"still not received my £122 refund! Very slow returns"
Hi Nia, I'm not sure what order this is regarding because the review is unverified, but if you email us at store@huhmagazine.co.uk with your details we will be happy to look into this for you. Thanks, HUH. Store
"Very easy and quick as well as a great price. Thanks"
"Great customer service and lovely item!"
"Excellent selection of quality goods with fast delivery. Will definitely use again and would recommend."
"Very user friendly experience on site. The product wasn’t available in the original stores and delivery was quicker than expensed, thus I would definitely recommend HUH."
"Always excellent service and selection of clothes"
"I love this throw it's such beautiful quality and much cheaper deal on this site than others. I will be back for beautiful quality goods and 5 STAR Co so far .My first purchase x x Thanks x"
"Order came very fast. Item looked and fitted exactly how it was shown on the website, top scores HUH Store!!"
"I got sent a rusty pair of scissors and some of my order was missing but I wasn’t refunded for the item until I contacted them. I’ve give an acceptable rating because the customer service was fast and fuss free they rectified everything"
"I had a good experience with my order and Jack has been very helpful with my questions."
"Really pleased with my HAY plant pots. They arrived well-packaged and postage was quick. I would definitely order from Huh store again."
HUH. Store is rated 4.76 based on 863 reviews