HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Order came earlier than I thought which I was really happy about. Exactly what I ordered, good customer service and high quality product. Will def use again. Thanks.
long waiting periods but lovely customer service
Hi
I ordered two items back on the 30th May. My bank account was debited the day after. Unfortunately, I haven’t received the order. Appreciate these are difficult times.

I subsequently sent two emails to check the status of my order, but no reply. I’ve checked my spam and junk mail to make sure, but no luck.

Appreciate an order status update or refund please.

Many thanks
Hi Lucy,

Apologies for the delay with your order.

I've just had a quick look but I can't see any emails from you unfortunately , are you sending them to hello@huhstore.com?

I'm happy to say your order has been shipped so I will snd you an email now to follow up 😊

Many thanks,

Jack
I have an order that is really late but they made a good follow up!
Hi Melissa,

We have been replying to each of your emails, could you please check your spam? I have also resent another email so hopefully that reaches you.

Many thanks,

Jack
Highly recommend HUH store. They were so accommodating when I needed an order quickly. It said 2-4 weeks delivery and it came in less than a week. Excellent customer service and just shows why we should all be shopping local!
Really good range of products and fast shipping.
Great choice of products
Great service and quality
Considering we’re going through a global pandemic in which they too are dealing with different ways of working they smashed it.
Really happy with the items I ordered! It was also very easy to connect with staff, they were very helpful in regards to any questions I had. I will definitely be shopping with them again!
Loved the product very much. Very lovely mug/cup to have ice coffee in.
The emailed the store to find out when my order would arrive and replies were quick and very helpful. The product was perfect.
Excellent service and great prices too .. happy with my purchase
很好,郵寄信息仔細
Amazing quality products even though I waited 6 weeks for my items
good experience.
Swift service
Great customer service, quick replies to any queries. Items did take longer than stated however they emailed to inform me of further delays. Very happy with the service! Will definitely shop here again.
Excellent service, dispatched quickly and arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Very pleased.
They have a very good selection of stuff
Easy purchase and fast delivery!
HUH. Store is rated 4.72 based on 1,492 reviews