HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
As usual with HUH. Store — great range, fast delivery and good prices. It's my go online store to when looking for some new clothes - mostly Carhartt...
Love my beautiful huh purchases 😍
Amazing stuff
I love the HUH Store, my order arrived very quickly and safely. Customer Service was second to none one of the best sites out there. Thank you ....
The beanie I ordered came quickly and was exactly as expected. Fantastic service!
Very easy ordering process and quick delivery.
Great product and arrived shortly.
HUH is a wonderful store. The product was packed well and arrived quickly.
Ordered gift for sons Christmas, item was cheapest price online.Delivered fast and kept informed on order status throughout.Great shopping experience.
Credit where credit is due - after a previous issue with an order that was out-of-stock I could not fault this order experience. Great price, very easy to navigate and easy on the eye website, dispatched and arrived super-quick. Great experience. Thank you. I look forward to the next order with you
Great selection, quick delivery, definitely would order from again.
Fast delivery and good quality product
Great item as described and delivered quickly
I've ordered a few things with Huh now. Lots of different, quality brands with occasional discounts, so it's a win. The one time I had to email customer services they were fast and friendly. On this order, it arrived swiftly with no issues.
Excellent service, always has very good sales and discounts on top quality brands. Delivery is quick, never had an issue!
Great range of brands, good prices and great service. Will definitely use again.
Great service & quick delivery.
Good selection of products and fast delivery. While I love the website, delivery and products, I would appreciate the returns process being easier to find and process
Decent service
I love the selection at HUH. Store and was able to find exactly the products I needed, as well as a few more that I loved too much to go without! Shipping was fast and easy, and I'll definitely be returning to HUH. store for my future homeware and accessories needs :)
Great product and service Quick delivery
HUH. Store is rated 4.64 based on 1,936 reviews