HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
My 5th order from HUH. store and as always super happy with my item. They always arrive safely and beautifully packaged. Definitely my go to online store for home decor items!
Great service with regular updates over email. Item arrived on time and I'm really pleased with it. Would definitely recommend
As a regular consumer at the HUH store I can definitely recommend them for there great service.
Love the knobs I purchased from HUH. Got them at a great price with 30% off the whole order.
Wanted to purchae the Carhartt Nord Jacket for sometime now, HUH had a great sale on what made the decision easy to make.Delivered fast and efficiently, great job team.
Great customer service, quick delivery despite Christmas and Covid! Best price I could find for these Hay coat hangers too. Thank you!
Communication was great and received the item promptly after the Christmas break.
Order came super quick! I love my bag and I can’t recommend this company enough :)
Order came earlier than I thought which I was really happy about. Exactly what I ordered, good customer service and high quality product. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service and great range of brands
I ordered these candles as a Christmas present on the 25th of November (6 weeks ago) and my order still hasn’t been shipped. I’m extremely disappointed.
Hi Lily,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sent an email with an expected delivery date to you on 2 January. The emails are going to the one on your order, but please do check your spam as well in case it went there.

Jack
Take it all back, Jack. DPD don't deliver to PO Boxes. We use DPD all the time and their system usually warns you when you put in a PO Box but it didn't in your case, so we assumed they would delivery to HUH. I called them and in the small print it states they don't ship to PO Boxes. My mistake. We have now sent the returns by Royal Mail and are waiting with baited breath to see if this is more successful. Good luck with your business which seems well run and keen to get it right.
I have ordered some Hay cups with saucers more than one month ago, still haven’t heard anything from
huh store yet, no dispatched info, no reply to my email. I would like to know if I’m ever going to receive my order or have a refund?
Hi Wei,

Thanks for your feedback.

Your pre-order is on track to deliver within the stated period. Once shipped you will receive tracking via email.

Jack
We are using DPD who confirm they deliver to PO box addresses. We have now had our return refused twice at a cost of £12 each time. Very poor. HUH insist they don't refuse delivery. Something isn't wrong. Would appreciate a phone call to sort this.
Hi Sue,

DPD do not deliver to PO Boxes – https://www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk/help-centre/parcels/question/general/can-i-send-to-a-p-o-box-address

Please send your return with a courier who can deliver to us.

Jack
I have received notification that the lead time is 3-5 weeks for my particular product, so the delivery is not delayed, I was just being impatient, I very much look forward to receiving the vase, as my sister had ordered one and said it is looking great in her office.
Hi Joy,

The item has a 3-5 week dispatch time and is on track for dispatch within this period.

Jack
Been trying to contact you for the last few weeks regarding my order. Only two items of my whole order has arrived with no sign of the others being dispatched etc. I placed my order on the 19th of November so it’s been well over the 2-3 week dispatch time claim on your product website and I’m starting to worry that this is a scam. Any reassurance or guidance to where the rest of my products are would be much appreciated......
Hi Imogen,

Part of your order was delivered 29th December and on 21st December you were emailed an update regarding delivery of the remaining items in the w/c 4th January.

Jack
I ordered a gift for Christmas in November understanding that it may take up to 3-5 weeks for delivery but the items have still not arrived. If I had read the bad reviews earlier I wouldn't have purchased from here. Then I was told the items would be delivered w/c 21st Dec but still no delivery or explanation as to where it is. I have asked for an update on my order or a refund but no response. Completely unacceptable.
Hi,

My sincere apologies for the delay with the pre-order items. I have issued a full refund as requested. Your email was received yesterday (31st Dec) and has been responded to today (1st Jan).

Jack
Very accommodating with delivery during an extremely busy period. Thank you!
Hi,

I am incredibly disappointed by the service of HUH store. I am waiting for my delivery since 24 October- it was supposed to arrive this week but no sign of the item beging dispatched.
Definitely can’t recommend to order with HUH!
I’ve yet to receive my items (ordered on the 20th Nov). It’s not clear on the site what the dispatch time it for items- whilst it does say “some items have longer dispatch times” it’s not clear on an individual basis. Having ordered just a candle I assumed this wouldn’t fall under this category.
As I’m buying this as a gift and need to post it onto my sister in time for Christmas, I was worried it wouldn’t arrive in time (despite ordering it over a month before Christmas) so I emailed to find out an estimate dispatch or delivery date. They weren’t able to give me one. Not great customer service in my eyes. I’d rather be given a worst case expected delivery date and work around that, than just be in the dark on this. Fingers crossed I get my items in time, otherwise they’ll be sent back.
Hi Ellie, The item you ordered has a 1-3 week dispatch time. You were advised via email on 1 December it would be shipping in the w/c 7th December, which is has done. Tracking has been emailed across you. Many thanks, Jack
I'm revising a previous review in good faith that my order will be received when it's in stock; I have no reason to believe it won't be. Some items have longer delivery times and this is stated on the product pages of these items. If you miss that you can see your delivery estimates on the order status page linked to in your confirmation email - you have to click the arrow on your order details at the top and they'll open. So you may have to wait a few weeks for your order. HUH is an independently owned and run shop with a great range of brands and products, so our support and patience will go a long way. Looking forward to our neat Hay items and Bloomingville vase!
Hi Denise,

Please note two items in the order have a 1-3 week dispatch time. Your order was placed on 14 November.

HUH. Store is rated 4.68 based on 1,553 reviews