HUH. Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend HUH. Store

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I’m glad I stumbled across this place. Excellent selection at competitive prices to equivalent retailers. Will order again."
"Really happy with my purchase and with the speed of delivery. Many thanks"
"Great store!"
"Ordered a table on the 1 March and not heard anything since order no is 31305. Poor instant message response and no product!"
Hi Karen,

I dropped you an email regarding your order on 2 March but didn’t get a response, maybe it went in your spam? I will send another now but if for any reason you do not receive it please message me on the live chat and I’ll be more than happy to help.

Many thanks,

Jack
"Wouldn’t recommend huh store if there’s a high chance that you’re going to return what you’re purchasing. No refund was received until I followed up with an email after 2 weeks of sending the item back. Great delivery - poor returns service."
Hello, thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear there was a delay with your refund.

Your review is unverified so I can’t see your order number, but we aim to process all refunds within 1-3 business days of receiving the parcel back, so it might be that your parcel was delayed in reaching us. If you’d like me to follow up at all with this please email hello@huhstore.com.

Thanks,
"Items arrived on time, and free delivery much appreciated both ways (had to send the item back as it was too big). Website functions well and easy to use. Overall a very good service."
"Good service, prompt and reliable."
"Easy efficient and arrived on time and a good price"
"at reasonable prices"
"Very prompt service and shipping."
"Good quality brands at discount!"
"Unfortunately the item didn’t fit but speedy delivery and great service"
"Placed an order 2 weeks ago and it still hasn’t been shipped. Emailed customer service twice but have not yet received a reply... Still waiting for my order..."
Hi,

Unfortunately I can't see your order details on here but I've had a look for an email matching your address and can't find anything from you. Could you please speak to us on the live chat and we will be happy to help!

Many thanks,

HUH. Store
"Got my item on sale and it was a great discount!! Fast delivery!! 10/10!!!!"
"Prompt delivery and very easy transaction."
"Duper fast delivery and great communication."
"HUH products always come in time and in great condition. Would recommend."
"Fantastic range of clothing and accessories, curated well to make me think and consider different purchases."
"Great bargains, prompt delivery and great packaging! Look out for the extra deals!"
"Everything was fine! I will buy from you again!"
HUH. Store is rated 4.76 based on 1,064 reviews