HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
great product range, good communication, prompt delivery. what's not to like?
I sent an email nearly two weeks ago enquiring about an undelivered package and I've still not had a response.
Received trousers quickly, requested a refund by sending trousers back quoting my order ref and this was given within 3 working days. Quick and easy, would be good if you provide a returns packing slip in future though!
Very happy with the items I bought, arrived quickly and were cheaper than elsewhere
Very efficient and love their special offers - better prices than others around.
Quick delivery!
Amazing products absolutely love them and fantastic customer service and delivery!
Item arrived very quickly and as described. Thank you!
I’m very happy because I received my order in time and I didn’t expected for the candles to be to nice!!Excelent for a present! Thank you!
HUH. Store 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Have been a customer of Huh store for a number of years now and usually the standard of service is outstanding, however the way they’ve dealt with the shipping delays recently hasn’t been great to say the least.

I’ve sent a number of enquiries about an order placed in January, all of which have gone unanswered. The last day of expected dispatch of delayed orders was today (9th April) and no shipping confirmation has yet been sent and they haven’t proactively contacted me to explain when I can expect these items (even 4 months later!).

Not sure what’s going on but the customer service is really poor here. Get it together guys, is the order coming or not?
Fast shipping, thanks!
I still not received the items since Jan and I have emailed them but still not sorted out for me.
Great service, a lot of choice of different brands that I like
Fast service. Very happy customer
Competitive price with a nice money off discount incentive.
Website ease and Delivery was good too 👍
Perfect service
Beautiful selection of things. Love every single item in this store.
Been waiting since January for a fruit bowl 😮
What is going on?
I’ve had several emails telling me my order will be delivered in the next week... still nothing arrives .. 3 months on ... this is ridiculous
*****Update****, Jack from Customer Services has advised me that my delivery is definitely on its way.
We can blame Brexit apparently.
Hi Nicki,

Thanks for your feedback.

On 18 March we sent an email to you regarding your order pre-order, placed on 22 January, dispatching in the next 1-2 weeks. The order has since been dispatched and is due for delivery on Saturday.

If you need anything else, please just reply send us an email and we'll be happy to help.

Many thanks,

Jack
It’s ACE..........
Awful customer service. I emailed huh chasing a return I had made on the 18th of Feb I received an automated email saying someone would get back to me in 5 days. 4 weeks later I messaged yet again as I hadn’t heard a word and again was told 5 days and someone will get back to you. 2 weeks later still nothing. I messaged on Instagram and yet again after to constantly keep leaving comments on their pictures asking for them to respond and when they do they really don’t care what your issue you is and then go back to ignoring you. I would stay far away and save your time and money. All this after I had to wait over 6 weeks for the order in the first place.
Hi Jem,

Thanks for your feedback. I have been responding to your emails and Instagram messages. Unfortunately as your return was sent without any paperwork or identification included, according to yourself, and you also do not have the return tracking number or proof of postage for the return, we are unable to identify and allocate your refund as per our returns policy. Please ensure all returns are identifiable so we can allocate the necessary refund.

Many thanks,