HUH. Store Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend HUH. Store

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Great product and quick delivery"
"so cool store with cool stuff"
"Excellent service and great selection of products. Would definitely use again."
"Lovely collection of items, both menswear and homeware. Always on time with deliveries and hassle free returns."
"Purchased a great Carhartt Kick Flip Ruck sack in a brilliant seasonal green shade on-line in the HUH sale!! An easy transaction on-line - good internet site and also a quick postal service! Very pleased with the purchase! Would buy from HUH.Store again & would highly recommend!! Thank you"
"Excellent service, fast shipping and well packaged."
"The product I received is as described as it shows on the website!!"
"Order came earlier than I thought which I was really happy about. Exactly what I ordered, good customer service and high quality product. Will def use again. Thanks."
"Easy, quick delivery and well priced."
"Good service, kept informed of delivery etc."
"I placed the order on July 6. The store has not shipped until August 9th. Always contact them and contact them with FB and E-mail. It is really very helpless."
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear this. We have not received any emails from this address and our Facebook is not monitored too regularly, which may be why you didn't receive a reply, but we have a live chat which you can contact us on 10am - 4pm daily or email hello@huhstore.com and we will be happy to look into any issues for you immediately.
"HUB has a great selection of clothing & all at very good prices! The website is very easy to use & my items were delivered very quickly! I will be shopping with HUH again very soon as it was a very simple site to use & stocks lots of quality clothing."
"Fast shipping, good customer service"
"Quick delivery, easy to handle."
"Nice website with good products and great discounts. I bought some socks during a sale and it took a month before the package arrived at my door. Customer service was slow in replying to my questions if replying at all. Finally when my package was shipped I got a notification that not all of my purchases could be delivered so I received a refund for those items. Would consider twice before clicking the buy button again at their store because of the lack in communication. Unfortunately."
"Easy fast delivery"
"Super excited about the stock at HUH. store. Found the store by accident looking for long sleeves. So happy with the two I ordered, living in them."
"Great service"
"I palced an order on July 6th,they ship my order out on July 30th.I wait almost a month.I also don’t understand they had no explain to me.Because I am a Asian?Very terrible experience!"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for the delay with your order.

Unfortunately it was flagged by our system as a fraudulent order. As such, your order was held until payment was cleared and approved, at which point your order was dispatched.

If you would like to place an order in the future your account will now automatically be approved as trustworthy.

Many thanks,

HUH. Store
"Great prices, communication and fast delivery."
HUH. Store is rated 4.74 based on 1,216 reviews