HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
I have not received my item... although tracking says it has been delivered and no reply from customer service ... just an email asking for a review : /
Initially good customer service soon went south when I chased up a refund. Was told I'd have to wait 10 working days until after they received it for the return to be processed. A month (and three unanswered emails later) I'm still waiting for a refund/response from the shop.
Hi Steven, Thanks for your feedback. I can see we spoke about your return on 16th June, but we have received no emails since. Are you sending them to hello@huhstore.com? I have sent you an email in follow up as this order is not currently showing as returned, so would like to clarify some details and check the return tracking number, if possible. Many thanks, Jack
HUH make you pay for returns. Tracked, so you pay premium (£6) as they can dispute it never arrived. I did this on a tracked parcel and over 1 month later still have no refund. Whatever 10% discount offer is lost if you return the purchase. Amateur after care.
Hi Matt, Thank you for your feedback. We recommend using a tracked service for returns so that you can track your delivery, as well as being entitled to compensation should anything happen to your parcel. This is only a recommendation and you are welcome to post your order back with any service you wish. I can confirm your return was received and a refund was processed on 15th June. I have resent your refund confirmation email. I can see in our email conversation we did not dispute your return or that it had arrived. If you need anything else please let me know and I will be happy to assist. Many thanks, Jack
I placed an order with HUH in December, over 6 months ago, for a few small items. Still yet to receive any of my order. I have emailed and messaged on instagram multiple times and been told (if I get a response) that they can post what they have in stock and refund the others. However that was almost 2 months ago, still no refund and still no items. I keep sending the same messages and getting no info or apology back. The most frustrating order I have every placed. Will not being ordering from HUH again
I purchased some HEM ripple glasses back in January and have yet to receive them. There have been delays due to Brexit however I was notified that the stock has arrived and would be dispatched to me within 2 workings days. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I emailed 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a reply. What’s more you can still order the items on the website. I appreciate the initial display however Huh are very quick to send marketing emails and yet aren’t dealing with existing customers. Poor service all round. I’ll be contacting my bank to charge the transaction back.
We ordered about 5 items in Mid JANUARY with 2 to 3 weeks delivery... come JUNE and we are still waiting on these items to be delivered, whilst being promised 'they are nearly ready for shipment' many times followed by radio silence. I would strongly advise against anyone ordering from here if they have any desire to ever receive the goods they pay for. A joke.
Hi Jules, Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated as we are always trying to improve our service. Unfortunately due to the Covid situation in India, where the Kelim rug is made, this pre-order item has been significantly delayed in production. I know we already spoke on email regarding this delay, but my sincere apologies if you were not kept up to date with delivery as much as we would have liked. Due to the delays with many products coming into the UK at the moment, we have been running behind on updates. Thankfully as things begin to ease we are getting back on track. I have sent you an email with an update on the delivery of this item and look forward to your response. Many thanks, Jack
I placed an order in January (5 months ago) which still hasn't been fulfilled. There has been minimal communication from HUH despite multiple emails from my side. In particular, they have ignored emails regarding a refund.
I returned my order in January and I'm yet to receive a refund. Without a contact number, I have emailed several times and received one email asking for more information which I replied to and again have not had any response. It has now been over 4 months - this is too long to be waiting for a refund and have no response or reassurance this will be sorted. This has been super stressful, I don't recommend ever shopping with them.
I don't normally write reviews, but I have now lost my patience with the lack of responses from Huh directly. As with most of the other more negative reviews, I too ordered in January with most things noting a delivery time of up to 5 weeks. At the 5 week mark, I hadn't heard an update, so contacted Huh. Jack explained the issues they'd had with Brexit, and I was understanding of the delays, that was 2 months ago. I was then told at the beginning of April, everything had arrived, then when I finally received tracking, realised it was only a part shipment. There was then issues with the part shipment, a missing item, and something else was a different colour. I was told the remaining items would ship w/c 3rd May, I even followed up and received confirmation of this from Jack on the 30th April, however I still haven't received them, I've had no responses to my emails and no update as to where the rest of my order might be. I don't really mind things are delayed, and get the impact Brexit had on shipping things from Europe, but the slow or complete lack of responses is so frustrating and the fact that I am having to chase is becoming increasingly annoying. Please can someone just get back to me, with an honest and realistic update on when I can expect to receive the remaining items in my order.
I ordered in January. I was really excited about my order but unfortunately they didn’t have the things ready to ship. I got a few updates apologising in February and at the beginning of March but after that I heard nothing more. I May I gave up and emailed asking for a discount and while this came quite quickly I got no explanation or apology. Really disappointed in this company.
Hi Rosie, Thanks for your feedback. Your order was cancelled and refunded on request along with an apology. I have put my reply below. My sincere apologies again for the delay with your order, which was caused by the current import delays to the UK from Europe since Brexit. Many thanks, Jack —- Hi Rosie, Thanks for your email. Apologies for the delay with your order. The crates are now in stock and I am just waiting for the kitchen scissors to arrive. I have cancelled and refunded the order for you and the funds should show on your statement in the next 3-5 business days. Many thanks, Jack
I'm so disappointed in the delivery service I've received from HUH. I ordered items on the 6th January and 5 months later still haven't received them. They did say at the checkout that they would take up to 8 weeks to be delivered (Brexit!) But they never sent me an update to say my items would take longer, I've had to chase them twice now. It's a shame because Jack seems to provide good customer service and is very polite, so I'm sad that this has reflected so badly on them. I would have expected a minimum of a message though :(
You still haven’t fully delivered on an order placed in November ! Where are my HAY Canisters ?
Have been a customer of Huh store for a number of years now and usually the standard of service is outstanding, however the way they’ve dealt with the shipping delays recently hasn’t been great to say the least. I’ve sent a number of enquiries about an order placed in January, all of which have gone unanswered. The last day of expected dispatch of delayed orders was today (9th April) and no shipping confirmation has yet been sent and they haven’t proactively contacted me to explain when I can expect these items (even 4 months later!). Not sure what’s going on but the customer service is really poor here. Get it together guys, is the order coming or not?
I still not received the items since Jan and I have emailed them but still not sorted out for me.
Been waiting since January for a fruit bowl 😮 What is going on? I’ve had several emails telling me my order will be delivered in the next week... still nothing arrives .. 3 months on ... this is ridiculous *****Update****, Jack from Customer Services has advised me that my delivery is definitely on its way. We can blame Brexit apparently.
Hi Nicki, Thanks for your feedback. On 18 March we sent an email to you regarding your order pre-order, placed on 22 January, dispatching in the next 1-2 weeks. The order has since been dispatched and is due for delivery on Saturday. If you need anything else, please just reply send us an email and we'll be happy to help. Many thanks, Jack
Awful customer service. I emailed huh chasing a return I had made on the 18th of Feb I received an automated email saying someone would get back to me in 5 days. 4 weeks later I messaged yet again as I hadn’t heard a word and again was told 5 days and someone will get back to you. 2 weeks later still nothing. I messaged on Instagram and yet again after to constantly keep leaving comments on their pictures asking for them to respond and when they do they really don’t care what your issue you is and then go back to ignoring you. I would stay far away and save your time and money. All this after I had to wait over 6 weeks for the order in the first place.
Hi Jem, Thanks for your feedback. I have been responding to your emails and Instagram messages. Unfortunately as your return was sent without any paperwork or identification included, according to yourself, and you also do not have the return tracking number or proof of postage for the return, we are unable to identify and allocate your refund as per our returns policy. Please ensure all returns are identifiable so we can allocate the necessary refund. Many thanks, Jack
I ordered a couple of items in mid January for a birthday present at the start of February (thinking a good few weeks was allowing for a generous delivery time during covid). It is now the 20th March and still no items. Nowhere on the site were these ‘expected brexit’ delays made clear, if so I wouldn’t have ordered the gifts. The birthday girl is moving house next month and I’m worried she’ll never receive them! Customer service is incredibly vague and pretty useless but the money was taken out of my account quickly (the only quick thing about this company). I would like to be compensated for these delays beyond a generic automated email talking about brexit delays. On this page people seem to be receiving their items on time so where are mine?! Please note these were small items not pieces of furniture.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Two of the items you ordered are pre-order, which is why delivery has been longer on your order. Two items were shipped to you on 19th February and tracking was sent across via email and text. A personal delivery update was provided for the last item on your order on 18th February, which you have acknowledged. My sincere apologies for the delay. Unfortunately a lot of items have taken longer to come back into stock than we had previously estimated. We no longer offer pre-orders due to the import delays since Brexit, so all items in-stock our store are now available for next day delivery, excluding a select number of furniture pieces. Many thanks, Jack
My order #64618 was placed end of November 2020. The international tracking with royal mail was not working and i informed the customer service early on about the issues i had. The package, which was ment to be a christmas gift, did never arrive nor did i have the location and a valid tracking number for the delivery partner to retrieve it. When i asked for my money back (beginning of the year), i got informed that the package has to first ship back within 18 working days.. now its march.. the buggy tracking seems to state, the package to be at least back in the UK.. still no money. The overall process did cost me a lot of nerves as i was trying several times to clarify the issue, but as i am not the sender, i can not do much.. So again.. after almost 4 month: please give me at least my money back.
My order # 60263 The order date was 2020/9/15 Since* Last September*, I got emails about shipping delayed because of high demand, some items delayed, Brexit, I have not got anything delivered till today- 2021/3/6 But I got a few ad emails about -new arrivals, next day delivery! When the new arrivals can be delivered the next day,when my order will be delivered? it's almost 6months!
Hi Kevin,, Since Brexit, unfortunately we can no longer ship to the US. We emailed you regarding the issue but did not hear back. Your order has been refunded in full back to PayPal. My apologies for any inconvenience. I hope you are able to source the items from another store. Many thanks, Jack
Hi there, I've sent a couple of emails regarding some dining chairs I recently purchased and had no response? Thanks
HUH. Store is rated 4.62 based on 1,790 reviews