HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
I ordered something that was going to take 6 weeks to ship along something that was ready to ship immediately. I emailed to cancel the second item which took two weeks to be cancelled. It's now been over two months and I have still not received shipping confirmation nor have my emails been replied
Placed order on the 27th August.
No email about dispatch.
Email on the 5th September to be told, it was sent on the 2nd.
Asked for tracking information, no reply, asked for refund no reply.
Luckily I had paid via paypal, had to raise a dispute, which they never responded to.....
Shambles of a company they have become.
Hi Brendan,

It looks like you misspelt your email address on the order which is why you have not been receiving the notifications. I've corrected this for you and resent your order confirmation & shipping confirmation.

Jack
Ordered three items in the sale - finally arrived six weeks later - only two items arrived - didn't get told one item was no longer in stock until a week before other two items arrived - got told they were on their way two weeks before they actually arrived...felt like they were overwhelmed and all a bit chaotic tbh...
The order placed on 31/08 did not arrive until 11/09. When it did arrive, the mirror advertised as 13cm in Diameter had shrunk to 7.5cm. What I was specifically looking for was NOT a 7.5cm mirror as those can be found anywhere. For the price, it's not worth the hassle of returning, but it's a lesson learned, so thank you for that.
I ordered my watering can on 20th of July (#57412) and I emailed on 26th of August to ask my status update. But I have not received any proper reply at all. I also sent DM here but still ... no reply!!! Even with the COVID situation, I'm really disappointed you have not been able to provide a response - at this point I just want to cancel the order and get a refund and order elsewhere.
My order hasn't been shipped yet after almost a month of the order. I've contacted them through the website and although HUH promise a reply within 24 h, never received it! Really disappointed and frustrated!
DO NOT TRUST. I ordered a Carhartt sweatshirt on 17 December 2019 and was told after chasing that it had to be ordered and would be sent within 1-2 weeks. I then chased it again and was told it would be dispatched between 7-10 January. I she heard nothing and my money was taken from my bank account on 19 December 2019. Not happy.
Order#36191
You guys send my order by two shipments,but I only got one.I have not received the rains backpack x3.And I have waited over 90 days.I send so many e-mail to you guys but no one get back to me.
Pkease contact to me!!!
Placed an order #39653 one month ago.I didn"t receive any message.I wrote mail twice,but I receive canmessage from robot.It can't help me what"s worong to my order. I'm still waiting for my order.Your website can't let me login, it can't even find my account . I felt not good for shopping on HUHStore first time. My credit card is already payment this order. I'm worry about HUH deceive me!!!!!
I ordered a jumper almost two weeks ago and unfortunately there's been no update to its shipping status. To get clarification of what was happening, I emailed the store twice and haven't had a singe reply. I'm in no crazy rush to receive the product, but wanted to make sure it's still happening. Disappointed with the service.
Hi Danny, shipping to New Zealand can take up to 7 business days, hopefully this has now reached you :)

If you need anything else just drop us an email.

Thanks
I still haven’t received refund over 3 months and have sent dozen of mails they are just ignoring!
On top of that I even left messages on Instagram they cancelled all of that.
Give my money back!!! Worst customer service ever.
Hi Amie,

Thank for your feedback.

Looking at your account we have received over 90 orders from you, all of which have been delivered in a fast and timely manner. As such, we would disagree that you have received the "worst service ever" across these many orders. To date, we have not received any returned products or orders from you. If you wish to return anything, you have 60 days to do so. Simply follow the returns instruction found on our website or contact us via email.

Jack
Took an eternity to be delivered!
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Having had a look at your order this item was a pre-order, which added a few days to the delivery time. The pre-order status is shown on the product page and at checkout, but our apologies if this was not clear when you made your purchase.

If you need anything else please let us know!

Jack
Been waiting on a refund for 2 weeks now . Been assured on 2 occasions that It would be sorted .
Went to contact the office and theres no phone number , and the live chat has a " back on Monday " out of office at 3pm on Friday.
Disappointing service does not even begin to cover it .
Hi Ray,

Thanks for your feedback. Returns can take up to 10 business days to issue as per our refund policy, I can see this was already issued back to your PayPal earlier this morning. I can't see any messages from you on the live chat but we are available today, so if you need anything at all just drop us a line on there or via email.

Thanks
I placed the order on July 6. The store has not shipped until August 9th. Always contact them and contact them with FB and E-mail. It is really very helpless.
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear this. We have not received any emails from this address and our Facebook is not monitored too regularly, which may be why you didn't receive a reply, but we have a live chat which you can contact us on 10am - 4pm daily or email hello@huhstore.com and we will be happy to look into any issues for you immediately.
I palced an order on July 6th,they ship my order out on July 30th.I wait almost a month.I also don’t understand they had no explain to me.Because I am a Asian?Very terrible experience!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for the delay with your order.

Unfortunately it was flagged by our system as a fraudulent order. As such, your order was held until payment was cleared and approved, at which point your order was dispatched.

If you would like to place an order in the future your account will now automatically be approved as trustworthy.

HUH. Store
Worst customer service ever! Purchase very regularly from the UK with absolute no problems and fast delivery. When I track the item it is showing destination country Zurich (this is where my order is currently been sitting in customs for the past 2 days) When I contacted to advise them of this, I was told we will look into it and advise, "but hopefully it is on its way" how can it be on its way to New Zealand when tracking is showing destination country as Zurich??
Will be contacting my bank to report as money stolen, if no explanation to where my order is in 12 hours
Hi,

Once again I do apologise on behalf of Royal Mail for this routing error. As mentioned in my last email, Royal Mail have confirmed the parcel is addressed correctly to New Zealand but was routed to Switzerland by mistake. Unfortunately this is something out of our control, however I have confirmed with Royal Mail that Zurich customs will reroute this on to you in New Zealand.

Regarding the "worst customer service ever" comment, I would strongly dispute this as, although I can appreciate your frustration with the courier, this is something out of our control. We have done our utmost to resolve the issue and all emails have been responded to within a few hours, even at out of office times such as 8pm and 6am to help you with the New Zealand/UK time difference.

If there is anything else you would like us to help with, please do not hesitate to reply to my last email or speak to us on the live chat.

Jack
Ordered a shirt on 01/04/2019. Checked tracking. Shirt left UK on 02/04/2019. Today 17/05/2019 no updates on tracking and shirt hasn't arrived. Customer service havr now started to ignore my emails for nearly a week and will not provide any further assistance. Will NOT shop again with them
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear this item hasn’t been delivered in Australia. We are not ignoring your emails - as per our last email, we are waiting for Royal Mail to respond to the enquiry we opened to shed light on the current situation in Australia, as the item may be held by customs. As soon as we have this information we will send it across to you and make sure your order reaches you.

If you need anything else in the meantime please let us know.

Many thanks
ordered a t shirt. checked the tracking and said it had arrived but it hadn’t and it’s been 3 days and still hasn’t. customer service has been terrible and stopped responding after about 20 minutes. probably will not shop with HUH again.
Hi Hasan,

I'm very sorry to hear your order wasn't delivered to you. We have a 99.8% successful delivery rate with the Royal Mail Tracked service, so it's likely this is with a neighbour. I've checked the last conversation you had with us and we let you know we're asking Royal Mail for the GPS data to locate your package, as soon as we have this we will share with you. Your follow up email was sent as 7:43pm on Friday evening and our office is closed over the weekend, so we haven't had a chance to reply yet, but rest assured that as soon as we have the GPS location of the delivery we will send it over to you.

If you need anything else in the meantime please let us know.

Jack
I've been trying to contact you to find out where my order is but after e-mailing and using your chat system, no-one has responded. I placed my order over a week ago with the understanding that I would receive my parcel within 1-3 working days...a week later I still haven't received anything. The money has left my account too so I'm not happy. Please could you get in touch.
Ordered a table on the 1 March and not heard anything since order no is 31305. Poor instant message response and no product!
Hi Karen,

I dropped you an email regarding your order on 2 March but didn’t get a response, maybe it went in your spam? I will send another now but if for any reason you do not receive it please message me on the live chat and I’ll be more than happy to help.

HUH. Store is rated 4.71 based on 1,502 reviews