HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
been waiting for both my products and a reply back from an email for weeks now. i understand the items were a 2-4 week wait but it’s now nearly 2 months when asking about my order i’ve received no reply either. other reviews have said the same too, cant understand how this is seen as acceptable service
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Your pre-order was placed on 27th Jan and is on track to ship out within the 2-4 weeks.

Order placed 28th December with
2-4 week wait which extended to 5 due to Brexit. Today is the start of the 8th week since I placed my order and I have received no update on when it will be shipped. Money was taken at time of payment. Emails have not been replied to and have exceeded their self imposed 4-5 business day reply time. Looking at other reviews, it’s not just me!
I'm very disappointed with my first experience shopping with HUH. Store. I ordered items with a 2-3 week wait time on the 6th January; the wait time was then increased to 3.5-4.5 weeks on the 22nd January. I understand the unpredictable challenges of shipping delays, but the communication from HUH has been poor.

I emailed to check the status of my order on the 16th of Feb and am still yet to receive a response. According to the 'Merchant Metrics' on here, HUH offer 'Live Chat, Email, Telephone' services, yet I can't find a live chat option, nor a telephone number, and the email response is just as slow and frustrating as the shipping has been from this company.
Emails x3 ignored. Impossible to get in contact with. order placed 23rd Jan and no contact since nt even an aknowledgment. Although money has been taken. no telephone number , emails ignored and no product - i recomended this shop to a friend as i have visted in person and it is lovely but clearly their customer service is somewhat lacking for online. which is hugely disapointing and we have a important birthday present that is AWOL with absolutely no idea if/when something may arrive and no way to contact as emails not responded to
Hi,

Thank you for verifying your review. I can confirm all the pre-order items are on track to deliver within the 3-5 week period.

Jack
I ordered from Huh at the end of November with an order over £100 for Hay Crates. I have still not received my goods so today have asked for a refund which they have promptly given to me. I am really disappointed as would have loved these crates, especially in the colours I spent a long time measuring up for and selecting. I think the communication has been poor as if they had kept me updated on delays I may have been able to wait longer.
I ordered from Huh on 2 February, 9 days ago. I have had no shipping notification and no communication. I’ve tried to contact them to ask for information as they’ve taken my payment but all I get are emails saying they’ll come back in 4 days, 5 days or 4-6 days and they haven’t. They don’t have a phone number so calling is not an option. I haven’t a clue whether they’ll send the item, are out of stock or what. Really dissatisfied.
Hi,

We responded to your enquiry within the 5 business days. Your order is a pre-order with a 3-6 week lead time. This information can be found under the price on the product page, in your order confirmation email, and on your order status page. We have also clarified this in our reply to your email.

Jack
The customer service at HUH is well below what is expected of basic levels. Excuses for orders placed in November (Black Friday) not being received, well ahead of Brexit and ahead of Tier 4/5 restrictions being placed, are irrelevant and not specific to our individual order.

Waited almost two weeks for a response to our latest request for an update (3nr requests for updates to date over 3 months) against their current predicted response time is 4 - 5 days. Finally a response came with a full refund today following a final chase.

I would not have posted another review (first on google) unless I had just seen they are advertising that they have the product HAY TOASTER/KETTLE in stock...this is not the case and don't be fooled.

If you are thinking of purchasing form this store I would highly recommend you question whether you can wait in the dark for your order to, or, maybe not to arrive. Many companies are struggling at the moment and the reason for supporting local, however if you are not established with the right levels of resource or processes to maintain a basic level of customer service you should not continue to take orders and just deal with those whom you have taken money from to ensure that confidence is restored.

I am unsure of the validity of the 5 star reviews here following our experience and others we have read which are congruent with our experience on here and on Instagram!
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your valued feedback and my apologies for not replying to your email sooner. Since Brexit we have been particularly busy with trying to arrange and co-ordinate deliveries.

Unfortunately the HAY by Sowden Kettle and Toaster have been delayed until June due to a permanent factory closure. Your order has been refunded in full and my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Jack
Ordered the Ferm Chapmagne saucers on 30th December 2020, and they were apparently due to be dispatched in 3-5 days. I then received an email saying they will be due on the 31st January due to stock levels. I was notified that there were issues due to Brexit/COVID it would be delayed by around 7-10 days. I got fed up with waiting so decided to cancel the order 1 because of that, but 2 because I found the exact same saucers for a third of the price!!!! I emailed to cancel my order on the 31st January, and was told to wait 5 business days for a response - still no response. I emailed again 2 days ago, and of course nothing. I want my refund!!!!!
Hi Preslava,

Thanks for your feedback. Please note the item has a 3-5 week dispatch time, not 3-5 days. This was pushed back to 4-6 weeks with the Brexit delays.

I have refunded your order as requested.

Jack
I placed an order in December for a bin and some storage crates which I still haven’t received. Also haven’t received a response to my email asking for a possible lead time (beyond the 4 week maximum lead time that was stated) Delays with Brexit are frustrating but understandable. A lack of communication is disappointing after spending £100. I wanted to add additional items to my order which say they’re ready for immediate dispatch but haven’t received a reply to my query about this either
I ordered 2 cushions at the end of December & have still not received them. Despite emailing the store 2 times to enquire about the status of my order. I have received nothing as way of response other than to say the store is reviving a high volume of emails. I’d like to ask for my money back but no one will probably respond. I understand there have been delays due to Brexit & issues around customs but I should at least receive responses to my emails. Dreadful customer service.
So after waiting now into week 6 of a 3 week lead time I was promised an email on friday past with an eta, unfortunately this hasn't happend. I am now seeking a full refund and cancel order, item has been ordered and already delivered from elsewhere in the space of 24 hours!
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your feedback. My apologies for the delay with your order due to the current import delays. The delivery arrived for shipment on Friday per my last email, however I understand you now with to cancel and that's been processed for you.

Moving forward, we are commiting to holding much more stock in the UK to avoid shipping delays.

Jack
Ordered the set of 6 candles in mid November 2020 (4-5 weeks delivery stated) and they still haven't arrived. Told (when chased) they would arrive week commencing 25th Jan. Waited patiently and now it's February 2021 and still nothing and no update. Disappointing and product still not received. I see another reviewer has had exactly the same experience.
Hi Caroline,

My apologies for the delay with your candles.

An update regarding longer shipping times due to Brexit was sent to you on last week. Your order has since been shipped for delivery in 2-3 days.

Jack
I’ve had an order outstanding for over 2 months- I ordered a few items (not cheap items either!) at the end of November and then was told that there were delays due to Brexit at the beginning of January. I was then told it would be shipped late January and would receive a shipping email once this had taken place. I have heard nothing. My emails are not being responded to and it has now been just over 2 months since I placed my order. There is no contact phone number to call so I’m just left a bit annoyed and frustrated with this purchase. Had I known it would be this much hassle / time to get my items I may have reconsidered. I still want these things I’ve paid for but can’t get through to anyone about them?? Beautiful store, bad service / delivery
Order 61886

Items returned and received by HUH. store on 30th December and 12th January and I’ve had no communication regarding a refund, despite emailing. I marked the order details both on the outside of the item box and included order paperwork inside.

I have waited beyond the 10 business day refund time and the 5 business day response time quoted by HUH store to write this review, but I’m out of pocket over £500 and I think other customers should be aware.
Order 65181
Return date 19th December 2020
Hello Jack
Despite several emails and a P.O.D that this return was received on the 19th December I am still awaiting a refund for my order of £300
Please refund my daughters order without any further delay
Gail Mather
Hi Gail,

Unfortunately the order was received back without any paperwork or identification, so we were unable to allocate the refund. Thank you for sending the proof of postage. We have now allocated this to your order and processed your refund.

Jack
Ordered wallpaper on the 31st December. Still not received it despite two emails asking on the progress of my order. My correspondence has been completely ignored therefore I will be contacting my credit card company to obtain my money back through them. Customer service is a complete disgrace and non existent.
Hi,

Please note the item ordered has a 2-3 week dispatch time and is on track to deliver within the timeframe. I have emailed you regarding your request to cancel.

Jack
I ordered no 67700 on 8th Jan - still waiting with decreasing hope - I notice that there is a phone no. but it is not functioning - don't know how else to get in touch - sorry for the one star, if it arrives - if it doesn't arrive, this will serve as a warning to other customers.
Hi Barry,

Thanks for your feedback. Please allow 3-5 business days for dispatch. Your order was shipped today and is due for delivery in 1-2 days. Tracking was emailed to the email address on the order. I believe the phone number you are trying is for the London shop, which is closed due to lockdown. The easiest way to contact us is via the help icon on any page or via email on the contact page. I have sent you an email follow up as well.

Jack
Shipping is always delayed and they do not respond quickly to emails- also no number to call.
I used to buy so much for here but unfortunately due to the above reasons will no longer shop from this store.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please ensure you check the dispatch times of the items ordered. On your order these are 2-3 week, 3-5 week, and 8-10 week for the different items. Your order is currently on track to deliver within the timeframes.

Jack
Been trying to contact you for the last few weeks regarding my order. Only two items of my whole order has arrived with no sign of the others being dispatched etc. I placed my order on the 19th of November so it’s been well over the 2-3 week dispatch time claim on your product website and I’m starting to worry that this is a scam. Any reassurance or guidance to where the rest of my products are would be much appreciated......
Hi Imogen,

Part of your order was delivered 29th December and on 21st December you were emailed an update regarding delivery of the remaining items in the w/c 4th January.

Jack
I ordered a gift for Christmas in November understanding that it may take up to 3-5 weeks for delivery but the items have still not arrived. If I had read the bad reviews earlier I wouldn't have purchased from here. Then I was told the items would be delivered w/c 21st Dec but still no delivery or explanation as to where it is. I have asked for an update on my order or a refund but no response. Completely unacceptable.
Hi,

My sincere apologies for the delay with the pre-order items. I have issued a full refund as requested. Your email was received yesterday (31st Dec) and has been responded to today (1st Jan).

HUH. Store is rated 4.65 based on 1,635 reviews