HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
I don't normally write reviews, but I have now lost my patience with the lack of responses from Huh directly. As with most of the other more negative reviews, I too ordered in January with most things noting a delivery time of up to 5 weeks. At the 5 week mark, I hadn't heard an update, so contacted Huh. Jack explained the issues they'd had with Brexit, and I was understanding of the delays, that was 2 months ago. I was then told at the beginning of April, everything had arrived, then when I finally received tracking, realised it was only a part shipment. There was then issues with the part shipment, a missing item, and something else was a different colour. I was told the remaining items would ship w/c 3rd May, I even followed up and received confirmation of this from Jack on the 30th April, however I still haven't received them, I've had no responses to my emails and no update as to where the rest of my order might be. I don't really mind things are delayed, and get the impact Brexit had on shipping things from Europe, but the slow or complete lack of responses is so frustrating and the fact that I am having to chase is becoming increasingly annoying. Please can someone just get back to me, with an honest and realistic update on when I can expect to receive the remaining items in my order.
I ordered in January. I was really excited about my order but unfortunately they didn’t have the things ready to ship. I got a few updates apologising in February and at the beginning of March but after that I heard nothing more. I May I gave up and emailed asking for a discount and while this came quite quickly I got no explanation or apology. Really disappointed in this company.
Hi Rosie, Thanks for your feedback. Your order was cancelled and refunded on request along with an apology. I have put my reply below. My sincere apologies again for the delay with your order, which was caused by the current import delays to the UK from Europe since Brexit. Many thanks, Jack —- Hi Rosie, Thanks for your email. Apologies for the delay with your order. The crates are now in stock and I am just waiting for the kitchen scissors to arrive. I have cancelled and refunded the order for you and the funds should show on your statement in the next 3-5 business days. Many thanks, Jack
I'm so disappointed in the delivery service I've received from HUH. I ordered items on the 6th January and 5 months later still haven't received them. They did say at the checkout that they would take up to 8 weeks to be delivered (Brexit!) But they never sent me an update to say my items would take longer, I've had to chase them twice now. It's a shame because Jack seems to provide good customer service and is very polite, so I'm sad that this has reflected so badly on them. I would have expected a minimum of a message though :(
You still haven’t fully delivered on an order placed in November ! Where are my HAY Canisters ?
Have been a customer of Huh store for a number of years now and usually the standard of service is outstanding, however the way they’ve dealt with the shipping delays recently hasn’t been great to say the least. I’ve sent a number of enquiries about an order placed in January, all of which have gone unanswered. The last day of expected dispatch of delayed orders was today (9th April) and no shipping confirmation has yet been sent and they haven’t proactively contacted me to explain when I can expect these items (even 4 months later!). Not sure what’s going on but the customer service is really poor here. Get it together guys, is the order coming or not?
I still not received the items since Jan and I have emailed them but still not sorted out for me.
Been waiting since January for a fruit bowl 😮 What is going on? I’ve had several emails telling me my order will be delivered in the next week... still nothing arrives .. 3 months on ... this is ridiculous *****Update****, Jack from Customer Services has advised me that my delivery is definitely on its way. We can blame Brexit apparently.
Hi Nicki, Thanks for your feedback. On 18 March we sent an email to you regarding your order pre-order, placed on 22 January, dispatching in the next 1-2 weeks. The order has since been dispatched and is due for delivery on Saturday. If you need anything else, please just reply send us an email and we'll be happy to help. Many thanks, Jack
Awful customer service. I emailed huh chasing a return I had made on the 18th of Feb I received an automated email saying someone would get back to me in 5 days. 4 weeks later I messaged yet again as I hadn’t heard a word and again was told 5 days and someone will get back to you. 2 weeks later still nothing. I messaged on Instagram and yet again after to constantly keep leaving comments on their pictures asking for them to respond and when they do they really don’t care what your issue you is and then go back to ignoring you. I would stay far away and save your time and money. All this after I had to wait over 6 weeks for the order in the first place.
Hi Jem, Thanks for your feedback. I have been responding to your emails and Instagram messages. Unfortunately as your return was sent without any paperwork or identification included, according to yourself, and you also do not have the return tracking number or proof of postage for the return, we are unable to identify and allocate your refund as per our returns policy. Please ensure all returns are identifiable so we can allocate the necessary refund. Many thanks, Jack
I ordered a couple of items in mid January for a birthday present at the start of February (thinking a good few weeks was allowing for a generous delivery time during covid). It is now the 20th March and still no items. Nowhere on the site were these ‘expected brexit’ delays made clear, if so I wouldn’t have ordered the gifts. The birthday girl is moving house next month and I’m worried she’ll never receive them! Customer service is incredibly vague and pretty useless but the money was taken out of my account quickly (the only quick thing about this company). I would like to be compensated for these delays beyond a generic automated email talking about brexit delays. On this page people seem to be receiving their items on time so where are mine?! Please note these were small items not pieces of furniture.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Two of the items you ordered are pre-order, which is why delivery has been longer on your order. Two items were shipped to you on 19th February and tracking was sent across via email and text. A personal delivery update was provided for the last item on your order on 18th February, which you have acknowledged. My sincere apologies for the delay. Unfortunately a lot of items have taken longer to come back into stock than we had previously estimated. We no longer offer pre-orders due to the import delays since Brexit, so all items in-stock our store are now available for next day delivery, excluding a select number of furniture pieces. Many thanks, Jack
My order #64618 was placed end of November 2020. The international tracking with royal mail was not working and i informed the customer service early on about the issues i had. The package, which was ment to be a christmas gift, did never arrive nor did i have the location and a valid tracking number for the delivery partner to retrieve it. When i asked for my money back (beginning of the year), i got informed that the package has to first ship back within 18 working days.. now its march.. the buggy tracking seems to state, the package to be at least back in the UK.. still no money. The overall process did cost me a lot of nerves as i was trying several times to clarify the issue, but as i am not the sender, i can not do much.. So again.. after almost 4 month: please give me at least my money back.
My order # 60263 The order date was 2020/9/15 Since* Last September*, I got emails about shipping delayed because of high demand, some items delayed, Brexit, I have not got anything delivered till today- 2021/3/6 But I got a few ad emails about -new arrivals, next day delivery! When the new arrivals can be delivered the next day,when my order will be delivered? it's almost 6months!
Hi Kevin,, Since Brexit, unfortunately we can no longer ship to the US. We emailed you regarding the issue but did not hear back. Your order has been refunded in full back to PayPal. My apologies for any inconvenience. I hope you are able to source the items from another store. Many thanks, Jack
Hi there, I've sent a couple of emails regarding some dining chairs I recently purchased and had no response? Thanks
Really disappointed with the customer service. Have ordered on 27th January , havent heard about any shipping till now and tried to contact on 17th February and 2nd March via emails with no response. My money was taken out from account on the day of purchase and now noone responds to my emails and i have no idea where my order is. Who is responsible to assist please??
This company will not reply! I have placed two large orders with them last December...... they have taken the money and I have no sign of my items. I have sent about 10 emails and no one replies. There is no phone number. Dreadful customer service. Shocking way to run a business. Do not order from them!
The worst customer service experience I’ve ever experienced. Frustrating doesn’t quite cut it as an adjective to express how I’m feeling. 4-5 days to reply to an email. And then another 4-5 days to answer your reply. And then another 4-5 days.... I’ve asked for a refund but I was ignored. And to make matters worse, they’re blaming brexit for their own failing systems.
been waiting for both my products and a reply back from an email for weeks now. i understand the items were a 2-4 week wait but it’s now nearly 2 months when asking about my order i’ve received no reply either. other reviews have said the same too, cant understand how this is seen as acceptable service
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Your pre-order was placed on 27th Jan and is on track to ship out within the 2-4 weeks. Many thanks, Jack
Order placed 28th December with 2-4 week wait which extended to 5 due to Brexit. Today is the start of the 8th week since I placed my order and I have received no update on when it will be shipped. Money was taken at time of payment. Emails have not been replied to and have exceeded their self imposed 4-5 business day reply time. Looking at other reviews, it’s not just me!
I'm very disappointed with my first experience shopping with HUH. Store. I ordered items with a 2-3 week wait time on the 6th January; the wait time was then increased to 3.5-4.5 weeks on the 22nd January. I understand the unpredictable challenges of shipping delays, but the communication from HUH has been poor. I emailed to check the status of my order on the 16th of Feb and am still yet to receive a response. According to the 'Merchant Metrics' on here, HUH offer 'Live Chat, Email, Telephone' services, yet I can't find a live chat option, nor a telephone number, and the email response is just as slow and frustrating as the shipping has been from this company.
Emails x3 ignored. Impossible to get in contact with. order placed 23rd Jan and no contact since nt even an aknowledgment. Although money has been taken. no telephone number , emails ignored and no product - i recomended this shop to a friend as i have visted in person and it is lovely but clearly their customer service is somewhat lacking for online. which is hugely disapointing and we have a important birthday present that is AWOL with absolutely no idea if/when something may arrive and no way to contact as emails not responded to
Hi, Thank you for verifying your review. I can confirm all the pre-order items are on track to deliver within the 3-5 week period. Many thanks, Jack
I ordered from Huh at the end of November with an order over £100 for Hay Crates. I have still not received my goods so today have asked for a refund which they have promptly given to me. I am really disappointed as would have loved these crates, especially in the colours I spent a long time measuring up for and selecting. I think the communication has been poor as if they had kept me updated on delays I may have been able to wait longer.
HUH. Store is rated 4.63 based on 1,705 reviews