HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
My 5th order from HUH. store and as always super happy with my item. They always arrive safely and beautifully packaged. Definitely my go to online store for home decor items!
been waiting for both my products and a reply back from an email for weeks now. i understand the items were a 2-4 week wait but it’s now nearly 2 months when asking about my order i’ve received no reply either. other reviews have said the same too, cant understand how this is seen as acceptable service
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Your pre-order was placed on 27th Jan and is on track to ship out within the 2-4 weeks.

Order placed 28th December with
2-4 week wait which extended to 5 due to Brexit. Today is the start of the 8th week since I placed my order and I have received no update on when it will be shipped. Money was taken at time of payment. Emails have not been replied to and have exceeded their self imposed 4-5 business day reply time. Looking at other reviews, it’s not just me!
I'm very disappointed with my first experience shopping with HUH. Store. I ordered items with a 2-3 week wait time on the 6th January; the wait time was then increased to 3.5-4.5 weeks on the 22nd January. I understand the unpredictable challenges of shipping delays, but the communication from HUH has been poor.

I emailed to check the status of my order on the 16th of Feb and am still yet to receive a response. According to the 'Merchant Metrics' on here, HUH offer 'Live Chat, Email, Telephone' services, yet I can't find a live chat option, nor a telephone number, and the email response is just as slow and frustrating as the shipping has been from this company.
Ordered in January - still haven’t received my order and no response from the customer service email in 10 days. I understand it’s harder to fulfil orders right now but why is HUH still advertising on Instagram when they can’t even fulfill the orders already placed?
Hi Beth,

Your order is a pre-order product with a 3-5 week lead time and is on track to deliver on time. Your enquiry from 5 business days ago has been responded to.

Jack
Emails x3 ignored. Impossible to get in contact with. order placed 23rd Jan and no contact since nt even an aknowledgment. Although money has been taken. no telephone number , emails ignored and no product - i recomended this shop to a friend as i have visted in person and it is lovely but clearly their customer service is somewhat lacking for online. which is hugely disapointing and we have a important birthday present that is AWOL with absolutely no idea if/when something may arrive and no way to contact as emails not responded to
Hi,

Thank you for verifying your review. I can confirm all the pre-order items are on track to deliver within the 3-5 week period.

Jack
Very happy with ordering from huh! Great service
My item arrived ok and fast - as always very happy with the quality and vibrant colours!
Great products and quick delivery. Customer support have also been helpful in the past too.
I ordered from Huh at the end of November with an order over £100 for Hay Crates. I have still not received my goods so today have asked for a refund which they have promptly given to me. I am really disappointed as would have loved these crates, especially in the colours I spent a long time measuring up for and selecting. I think the communication has been poor as if they had kept me updated on delays I may have been able to wait longer.
Lovely products but delivery (still waiting for my package 2 months on) is ridiculous, and customer service is mediocre. I've had a couple of emails go unanswered and when I do get a response it is never apologetic despite the huge delays in receiving the item. This has seriously put me off ever ordering from the website again. I do understand that the shipping delays are due to Brexit, but I have had several orders from Europe that have arrived on time with no issues. It is the lack of communication that grates me.
I ordered from Huh on 2 February, 9 days ago. I have had no shipping notification and no communication. I’ve tried to contact them to ask for information as they’ve taken my payment but all I get are emails saying they’ll come back in 4 days, 5 days or 4-6 days and they haven’t. They don’t have a phone number so calling is not an option. I haven’t a clue whether they’ll send the item, are out of stock or what. Really dissatisfied.
Hi,

We responded to your enquiry within the 5 business days. Your order is a pre-order with a 3-6 week lead time. This information can be found under the price on the product page, in your order confirmation email, and on your order status page. We have also clarified this in our reply to your email.

Great store! Geezers need excitement
Great products, great service, quick delivery - What more could you ask for? :)
Great range of products and always fast delivery.
Really Great service and price. The item was really high quality, will shop here again.
Purchased Fern products for bathroom. Arrived on time and beautifully packaged. Would not hesitate to order further products from HUH.
Quality products
Quality products
Fantastic service when I ordered from them a while back, speedy order process.
Great choice of items, and super quick delivery
HUH. Store is rated 4.65 based on 1,633 reviews