HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
great product range, good communication, prompt delivery. what's not to like?
I ordered a coat recently, which arrived promptly. I am very happy with my purchase, good quality and a bargain!
Pleased with Carhartt jacket. Delivery was quick. Would buy again from HUH.
I had experienced some delays with my items, but Jack was very helpful in sorting it out promptly.
Very good experience, products are as pictured and delivery very smooth
I have made several orders and deliveries are quick and great quality. Any answers I have are responded in timely manner. I will def will keep buying at Huh.
I purchased some HEM ripple glasses back in January and have yet to receive them. There have been delays due to Brexit however I was notified that the stock has arrived and would be dispatched to me within 2 workings days. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I emailed 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a reply. What’s more you can still order the items on the website. I appreciate the initial display however Huh are very quick to send marketing emails and yet aren’t dealing with existing customers. Poor service all round. I’ll be contacting my bank to charge the transaction back.
Easy to use and great delivery
Reliable and prompt delivery
Beautiful products, very engaging website design.
Such a refreshing store, amazing to find so many fabulous handpicked items in one online store, no need to trawl through the internet for hours searching !
Really great quality and very quick!
Ordered a rains bag, arrived super quick and is perfect, I love it, thank you ☺️
excellent love my hay design enamel plates. excellent service also. would buy from Huh again
Great price, speedy delivery, would order from HUH. again
Great service and a great store. Use all the time.
We ordered about 5 items in Mid JANUARY with 2 to 3 weeks delivery... come JUNE and we are still waiting on these items to be delivered, whilst being promised 'they are nearly ready for shipment' many times followed by radio silence. I would strongly advise against anyone ordering from here if they have any desire to ever receive the goods they pay for. A joke.
Hi Jules, Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated as we are always trying to improve our service. Unfortunately due to the Covid situation in India, where the Kelim rug is made, this pre-order item has been significantly delayed in production. I know we already spoke on email regarding this delay, but my sincere apologies if you were not kept up to date with delivery as much as we would have liked. Due to the delays with many products coming into the UK at the moment, we have been running behind on updates. Thankfully as things begin to ease we are getting back on track. I have sent you an email with an update on the delivery of this item and look forward to your response. Many thanks, Jack
Always good to deal with. Great service and price
Great quality from Colorful Standard and fantastic service from HUH store.
So happy with my purchase, arrived quickly and hassle-free.
An great pair of jeans that I’ve been searching for as discontinued by my usual shop. Not easy to find. Best price compared to other online retailers and more sizes available. Bit late on delivery but that was ok - not by much and kept me informed
HUH. Store is rated 4.62 based on 1,741 reviews