Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Very good service all round and oven fixed in less than an hour. Thank you
Very happy with the repair. Felt a bit misled with the cost. Was told £150 for the repair including the part. Turns out the part was a bit more expensive and this was all plus vat. That wasn’t made clear. Ended up being £193. I have since emailed and queried it. Was told it would be passed on to head office. I’ve waited before leaving this review but I’ve had no response. All in all, great repair, shame about rest.
I was very impressed with the service and although the time was changed from afternoon to morning I was told and the engineer arrived early. My oven was working again in half an hour
Very good service from the engineer and office staff . Will be recommending your company to others .
My Samsung oven was tripping the RCD.
Engineer arrived as agreed and was respectful of of property and oven.
Fault was diagnosed and item replaced, all working fine so far.
Mechanic arrived promptly and quickly effected repair of the fault on my washing machine.
Excellent and polite service, thank you.
Repairman arrived 1 day later than advertised. Within 10 minutes said Fridge was unrepairable. Probably could have guessed that from description of problem and saved us £77 call out charge for 10 minutes attendance. Wont be using again.
Booking was very good , but you changed time of the booking and didn’t even wait for a reply . In the end myself and my wife waited in most of the day which was pointless Not very good
Easy to book, punctual, quick and professional
repairs were ok . just object to paying for each item when it is repaired on the same day and time
Your repair man was very promptly on time had a chat at the door and he did not think it was worth repairing so he didn’t come in but very grateful for his advice will definitely book you in the future should we need to bought a new washer instead
The engineer was polite and friendly and came on time, however the charge of over £100 for a call out and not able to fix my fridge was very excessive as he was at my property less than half an hour.

I also had to wait 4 days for an appointment.
When Ben visited us he examined the machine and discovered that their was a fault on the PCB. He obtained the necessary part from the manufacturer very quickly. Within two days our machine was working perfectly. Throughout his visit he observed all the necessary precautions against the Covid virus and was very polite and helpful. I would not hesitate to seek his assistance should any of my household appliances need maintenance.
Very good service
Very quick, good service provided. Diagnosed problem, ordered parts and repaired within the week. Thank you
AS PER MY REVIEW LEFT IN TRUSTPILOT

Recommended repairers by Kuppersbusch site. I was a bit dubious of calling in an engineer as some have been quite quick in the past to try and mug me off but Derek listened to what I was telling him and was impressed with my assessment making it easier for him to establish what the issue was.
He cleared the fault with my dishwasher and advised me that the work he carried out was guaranteed for 3mths and should my dishwasher fault reappear in that time I’d have no further call out fee to pay.

He also advised me if the fault were to happen again and should I need a replacement part to advise customer service when booking a call out as there was a 3wk wait on the part.

Visit took place on 6th Nov but link to leave review only arrived today, 16th
Good morning,
Thank you for leaving such a great review - I will be sure to pass this onto Derek. Really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with Glotech.
Best wishes,
Glotech
We had problem with our dishwasher. Ben arrived on time and very polite. Managed to fix the issue within an hour. Excellent Service. I would definitely recommend Ben and Glotech and will reach out for their in future.
I must say that I was more than impressed with your service.

Easy to arrange a repair. Immediately diagnosed. The engineer (Zak) arrived when he said he would, and was extremely knowledgeable.

Will definitely use your services again if necessary, and would unhesitatingly recommend your company to others.
Really poor service. DO NOT USE! Had a small leak on washing machine. Waited a week for first appointment. Came and said it needed a new part. Waited another week for order of part. Then another week for second appointment. Guy was in a terrible mood. Said it wasn’t what the first one said, then claimed he’d fixed it. But then told us the electrics were unsafe and we needed an electrician. Called one who told us the Glotech guy didn’t know what he was talking about. And then the washing machine was in a much worse state! And I had paid £77! Waited another week for a third man who said it was the door and who left without fixing! Customer service is a joke. Now have to go somewhere else, no refund and wasted four weeks. All this with a newborn in the house. Unacceptable. If they can’t fix it, they should just say. Not expert engineers but a bunch of chancers.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.12 based on 1,397 reviews