Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Unfortunately these ankle boots were not good quality. Some of the suede was very patchy!

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry to hear your feedback regarding your recent order.

Items are sourced from our warehouse and our stores, they may have been tried on or on display however the quality should not be affected and it is disappointing this pair was sent to you.

We have contacted you via the order with further information and hope to restore your faith in Gabor Shoes.

Hello,

With reference to your review.

We have issued a a further refund for you for £2.99, this covers your Express Delivery.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

Nicola-Customer Services
Size much too big - not sure if guenuine Gabor. Sending back to try smaller size

Thankyou for your review.

The Gabor Skipper are a Standard Comfort fit and are quite a roomy pair of shoes.

Some styles of Gabor do come in additional width fittings however as size is personal we cannot guarantee each shoe will fit and the best way to find this out is to try for size.

Please be assured these are the genuine product and we look forward to receiving your return.

Nicola-Customer Services
The boots that I ordered were disappointing because one of the boots has quite a few marks on it, including what looked like marks left by a liquid spillage. One boot looked pristine and shiny new but the other one was crumped and looked like it might have been on display somewhere. They certainly didn't look like a matching pair. Very disappointed because after wearing the boots they will of course become marked to have such a discrepancy between boots when they were new was unacceptable. Not happy that I also had to pay to return these boots.

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from the warehouse and the stores, they may have been worn or on display however the items should not be damaged or in poor condition and we are sincerely sorry you received such a poor item.

We have contacted you via your order to discuss this further and hope you will return to shopping with us in the future.

Nicola-Customer Services
Delivery of boots was good - no problems. The boots didn't fit and have been returned. We are still looking for a pair of boots and also some pairs of shoes. We were amazed to have to pay £4.95 to return the boots and naturally will not be shopping with Gabor in the future as other retailers understand that boots and shoes need to be tried on to ensure that they fit and do not charge.

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard UK delivery with no minimum spend, dispatch is within 2-5 working days however returns are payable by the customer.

Returned goods can be taken into a Charles Clinkard store or returned via the following methods:

Royal Mail/Post Office-There are various services available however it does depend on the option you chose to return

Collectplus-£4.49 for up to 10KG in weight, ideal for larger items or multiple products. Also convenient as there a number of drop off points across the country.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our returns policy and will ensure your comments are passed over to the relevant department.

We ask all customers to review www.gaborshoes.co.uk as this helps to reflect the different levels of service received.

We are sorry to hear you will not return in the future and have emailed you via the order to helps restore your faith in online shopping for your Gabor purchases.

Nicola-Customer Services
I've ordered 2 pairs of boots and one of them wasn't the right size for me, which is fine, I asked to return one of the pairs. However, the thing that let me down is after spending £280 the company asked me to pay the return shipping which was £11. I mean, most companies that sell expensive items would often include a prepaid label, not asking their customers to pay the return shipping by themselves!
Thank you for your review.

We offer a free postal service, but we do ask customers to cover the cost of returns. You can take back to a Charles Clinkard store at no cost if you have one near to you.

However, with regards to posting, many customers do order more than one pair for fit and will return the items that they do not wish to keep. For this reason on our website there is a Collect+ link where you can buy a label for £4.49 which covers up to 10 kilo, so several items can be returned for this one low cost.

We do hope that this will not put you off ordering in the future, we do review our policies regularly so will add your comments.

Customer services.
Having been given the option of altering the delivery date from the Monday by yourselves, I did just that, requesting delivery on the Tuesday when I knew I'd be home. However the delivery was still made on the Monday, so I was not at home and my boots were left with a neighbour I had not wanted to inconvenience.

Thankyou for your email.

We are disappointed to hear your feedback regarding the courier who delivered your parcel and will of course approach them directly.

We hope you will return in the future and if further assistance is required do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
Shoes were VERY wide, G fitting, although this was not mentioned in the description.q

Thankyou for your review.

Gabor are a German brand and their width fittings do not convert the same as the UK.

The Gabor Brambling is part of the wide fitting rang which the manufacturer offer, to identfy the wider fit, the inside of the shoe will hold either a G or a H.

We are sorry this was not includedwithin the description and appreciate this being brought to our attention.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
I think it is completely unacceptable, particularly when buying shoes and need to try several sizes, to be asked not only to pay the postage for returns, but to send them by recorded delivery. I have not bought from you before, and will be buying from John Lewis in future!!

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard delivery with no minimum spend and ask customers to pay towards the cost of the return.

You can use various services to return such as Collectplus which is £4.49 for up to 10KG in weight, this is ideal for larger items and multiple orders.

The Post Office also has extra services which will vary and you can also return to a Charles Clinkard store if local to you.

We are sorry to hear you will not return in the future and hope you will reconsider especially as we offer one of the largest ranges in Gabor.

We ask customers to leave a review and appreciate all feedback especially as it helps to reflect the different level of services we offer.

If we can assist further in the future do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
Sadly these shoes are so painful! I bought what I thought were the same shoes as I bought 3 years ago which were brilliantly comfortable. They look exactly the same but are much narrower and so painful. Such a shame as they cost £95. Maybe they used to come in a wide fit? Anyway I have worn them for a couple of weeks to work but still really painful. My fault, I should have returned them. Your service is excellent though!
Hello Suzanne

Thankyou for your review of the Gabor Denver.

The style is only available in a standard fitting and it may be the previous purchase you made was very similar but a wider fit.

If you still have the original pair you can of course contact us with the details and we can help to identify it and also enquire as to whether the item is still available.

We are delighted the service was excellent and will ensure your comments are passed over to all the teams who helped to process your order.

For the future, if buying a new pair of Gabor (or any brand), I would suggest wearing around the home only for a number of days. This will help to ensure you find the fit comfortable and if you also like how it looks.

We offer 35 days to return an item unworn for a refund or an exchnage however are unable to accept back a pair which has been worn outside.

If we can offer help with additional queries do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
The boots were perfect but the delivery experience a total farce! The DPD driver came to our building which is 4 floors high, looked at the communal front door, took a photo and left without trying the door, which does not lock. I know this as I saw the photograph and one of your colleagues kingly called DPD to be told that the driver couldn't gain access which clearly was not the case. We are on the 3rd floor (a map is in the foyer) and were waiting for him to arrive between 12:15 and 13:15. I received a text at 13:00 saying' sorry to miss you'!!.
Very annoyed I re-arranged delivery via their email link for the next day after 12 noon to a DPD Hub (Halfords) 7.5 miles away.....but when I arrived the parcel had not been delivered!. Later that day my tracking showed my parcel had been returned to their Swansea depot at 3:30.
The next day I received a text to say that the parcel had arrived at Halfords and went once again to collect it.
It looked an absolute mess...the packaging was ripped wide open and the box battered!
You cannot speak to DPD unless you are willing to pay £7.00 a minute by phone and all emails bounce back.
A terrible service which would make me thing twice about ordering anything again although as I said the boots were lovely. I suggest that this sort of delivery service will cost your company in the long run as I'm sure this is not an isolated incident and their is no redress for your customers. Many thanks.
Hello Caroline,

Thankyou for your review.

We are very disappointed to hear of your experience with the courier. DPD are usually excellent and offer a one hour time slot with the option of a safe place should you not be at home for the delivery.

On this occasion, this clearly was not the case and we are very sorry for the inconvenience you encountered in finally receiving your boots.

We are sorry to also hear that you are considering not returning in the future, we do offer alternative options such as Royal Mail and additionally you could chose Collectplus at checkout which is convenient as it could be a local corner store near to your door.

We appreciate your feedback and will ensure your concerns are passed directly to the courier.

We hope you will return in the future and if further assistance is required do not hesitate to get in touch.

Nothing very good experience

Thankyou for your review.

We are disappointed to receive only a two star review on this occasion as we are unaware of any concerns with your recent order.

If you can contact the Customer Services Team on 0345 241 7742 with your advice we can look to assist you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
I have purchased your shoes in the past and have always bought a size 8 1/2, which have always fitted me very comfortably straight off, never even had to “wear them in”. However I have had to return the pair that I had just purchased. They didn’t come in half sizes so I bought a size 9 thinking I could just put an inner sole into the shoe so they didn’t slip. Unfortunately I couldn’t even get the left shoe on and the right shoe was so tight I couldn’t possible walk in them. Such a shame as I loved the look of them, beautiful shoes.
Thank you for your review.

We were sorry to hear that this design was too narrow for you.

I have added a link for similar shoes with a wider fitting for you.

Happy browsing and we hope that you find something perfect for your requirements.

Customer services.
The wrong size boots were delivered. Although I was contacted about this I had to return the incorrect pair and do not yet have the correct ones.
Hello Alison.

Thankyou for your review.

Please accept our apologies for the initial mix up with your order, during dispatch the details of your order should have been checked and any discrepancies bought to our attention.

We have checked today and can see the incorrect pair are on the way back so the original items you requested have been sent and will arrive tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

We fully understand your frustration and disappointment however hope we can restore your faith in both Gabor and Charles Clinkard.

Nicola-Customer Services
the boots I bought I had to return as they were very narrow fitting not wide as in the description, I had to pay £6.50 to return them if I had ordered them from John Lewis this would have been FOC
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that your boots were too narrow for you.

With regard to the postage, we have a free delivery service and do ask customers to cover the cost of returns. You can buy label from our website for £4.49 that will cover up to 10 kilo, or return to a Charels Clinkard store.

We do take note of customer comments and will pass this on to our web team for when they have their next review.

Customer Services.
Paid for guaranteed delivery for only to be to told that as I ordered on the Sunday of bank holiday it didn't count so why charge £5.99

Thankyou for your review.

Next day delivery is a guaranteed next working day service for orders placed before 3pm.

Any orders placed after that time will be processed as soon as possible, but may be dispatched the next working day. Unfortunately, any orders placed over the weekend will not be dispatched until Monday for Tuesday delivery.

We have contacted you regarding this and hope we can restore your faith in shopping online for your Gabor products.

Kind Reagrds

Nicola-Customer Services
Parcel was delayed. Ended up going to Leeds then back to Bham before going to Rumney.
We are sorry to hear that your item was delayed in transit.

Mostly our orders arrive the next day once we have dispatched, we hope that this has not spoiled the enjoyment of your new purchase and has not put you off ordering in the future.

Customer services
Most shoes I wear are a 4.5 size. So when I ordered this size for a very nice shoe, I was disappointed the style is narrow and too tight for my feet. I had to return them at once but was disappointed to see I had to pay the return postage. I dare not order another pair for fear they won’t fit and I have to pay AGAIN.
This has left me with no shoes for the cost of £5. I’m not happy.
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to ehar that the shoes that ou ordered were too narrow for you.

We do have a range of fittings, the sililar shoe to this one but a little wider is Kinloch Womens Dress Court Shoes.

You can take your shoes back to any Charles Clinkard store if you have any near to you, I can see there are some not too far from you.

You have up to 35 days to return an unworn item for full refund so this may help if you do decide to order again.

Customer services.
The shoe sizes differ from most other brands. Had to return sandals which unfortunately cost me. Obviously the shoes need to be tried on so won’t be ordering anymore
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to ehar that the shoes that you ordered were not a good fit for you.

We do hope that you have found something that is a better fit for you.

Customer services
Had to pay to return my purchases and only one means of return. A bit antiquated when you’re spending £100 on a single order. Not sure I would order again on line from you.

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard delivery with no minimum spend however currently ask customers to pay towards the cost of returns.

You can return via a Charles Clinkard store without a cost, just pop in with your invoice and your shoes

Additionally returns can be made via Collectplus, its £4.49 for up to 10kg in weight and this is ideal for larger orders/multiple items.

You are welcome to also return via the Post Office which has varying costs depending on which service you opt.

We are naturally disappointed with your feedback, we appreciate the time you took to leave this and will of course pass across your comments.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
I bought some boots via the Internet. I was offered a 10per cent discount as a first time buyer. This was not deducted so paid full price. When the boots arrived the outer packaging was perfect but the inner box was completely battered. The tissue paper was tatty. I wondered if the boots had been returned. The boots had a couple of scrapes. I would have sent them back but how could It be proved I hadn’t damaged them.
Please ask your staff to be more careful as £165.00 is a lot of money to me.
H Isitt
Hello Heather

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from our stores and our warehouse, they may have been tried on or on display however the quality of the boots should not have been affected and it is disappointing that this pair arrived.

We have passed your comments across externally and internally to ensure extra care is taken in the future.

We have also refunded the 10% discount that was not deducted for you and this will show in 3-4 working days.

We hope you will return in the future and are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,233 reviews