Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
2 pairs of leather trainers received promptly. Both attractive and appear well made, but one pair had mismatched sizes!
The pair I kept was available more than £15 cheaper from a well known shoe chain, so I wasn't best pleased, especially when I had to pay £5.99 to return the mismatched pair!
Next time I will shop around rather than buy from the company website.

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from our warehouse and our stores, they may have been tried on or on display however any quality issues should be picked up before dispatch. Its disappointing that this happened.

Our Customer Services Team have been in touch regarding this and I hope this in some way will restore your faith in shopping with us for your Gabor.

If further assistance is required in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
disliked paying for returns i would not order again , although your refund was very swift thank you
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard UK delivery however ask customers to pay towards the cost of the returns.

There are many cost effective ways of sending your items back to us however we do appreciate your feedback and will ensure the relevant teams are aware of your comments.

We are sorry to hear you wont return to us, we have one of the largest ranges of Gabor in the country and our friendly Customer Services Team will be happy to assist with any queries that you may have,

Nicola-Customer Services
I don’t know I had ordered the shoes until I got a delivery email about a week later. The website kept saying error when I tried to pay!
While the sandals looked great, I had to return them as they made a funny squelching noise when walking in them, caused by the material on the sole of the shoe. They were also slightly gappy around the top of the sandal, so not great for narrow feet.
I ordered 2 pair of sandals in the sale but when they came I decided I preferred my old pair so, because I had an email offering 20% off I tried to order my new shoes and a hand bag. But at check out it wouldn’t accept the code even though it was in date. I now have to pay for returns.
I am somewhat disappointed that on the outside of the box which held the shoes was a label which states "sale price £69.00" whereas I have, of course, paid £89.99 for the item!! Not a happy customer.
Shoes are good but not sure about your service - I never received an email saying my order was accepted but then about a week or so later I got a message saying I had a delivery coming but this was from a courier. So this is the first communication I have had from you so I think this is poor service - sorry.
Normally with online purchases I always receive an email confirmation saying what I have purchased 🙁
Had to return the shoes (at my own expense) as the ankle strap on right shoe was about 1" shorter than the left shoe so it couldn't be done up. Shoe box has 'return to warehouse' written on it so assuming someone else had returned and they were resold. (to be honest first time I have had an issue with Gabor but not happy about having to pay return postage)
When the shoes arrived they appeared to have been tried on a few times as the suede part on one shoe was slightly scuffed. They also has a 10% off last price sticker on the shoe which I didn't receive... I paid more . I have bought direct from Gabor in the past and never had a problem but these sandals came from Charles Clinkard. I rang up and got the 10% refund but still felt as if these sandals had been tried on many times. Not particularly happy as these shoes are not cheap.
I ordered a UK size 38 shoe and was sent a 38.5. Unfortunately I had to pay for the return of the item too.
My husband got them for me but unfortunately they are not as comfy.. the arch doesnt support my feet.. they're all the way back and the soles are very thin. Very dissapointed as the price of them does not reflect.
No problem with ordering or delivery of these shoes. However they are not particularly comfortable. I was surprised as this is the trend from the previous reviews. The soles are very thin which means that you can feel everything as you walk. It is advised that you size up half size in these shoes, I did this and they were too big. I think this is to account for how narrow they are. All this did was make them slip off at the back.

Thankyou for your review

We appreciate your feedback and will ensure Gabor are made aware of your comments.

We hope you will reorder from us again in the future.

Nicola-Customer Services
The pattern and heel height were suitable. Cost of return excessive as shoes did not fit to my normal size. Disappointed customer.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the style chosen was not suitable, and hope you find an alternative style you like within our range.

We offer a free standard UK delivery with no minimum spend. However, we do ask the customer to pay the returns cost.
Returns can be taken into a Charles Clinkard store or returned to our Head Office. We do recommend a tracked service, however it is up to the customer to return whichever method is convenient. We do offer a Collect Plus label through the returns section of our website, which is £4.49 for up to 10kg of returns, which can be suitable for those returning multiple or heavier items.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our returns policy and will ensure your comments are passed over to the relevant department.

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
The wrong colour shoes were sent.
Thank you for your recent review.

We would like to thoroughly apologise you received the incorrect item. This has been an error in our dispatch department, and we will investigate how this has occurred.

Please rest assured this is a very rare occurrence.

I can see you have spoken to our Customer Services Department who have arranged with you the return of the incorrect shoes and sent a replacement pair for you.

We hope this will not deter you from returning in the future and are again sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Nicola-Customer Services
Ordered knee high boots in size 4.5 but when they arrived the leg length was way too long so that I couldn't bend my knee without it cutting into the back of my knee. Please designers, understand that a woman who wears size 4 or 4.5 is probably under 5ft 4 so why make boots in ridiculous leg lengths, boots in this size should have a leg height of below 14in. Also, it would be more beneficial to the customer if Geox could display leg lengths in the description. Other than this, they were a nice quality boot and I would have kept them if the leg length was less.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you found the style unsuitable for you, as size is personal there is no guarantee of the perfect fit.

We appreciate your feedback and we will ensure your suggestions regarding showing the length of the boot are included in the description are forwarded on for future listings.

If we can offer help regarding any of the items we have on sale please do not hesitate to contact us.

Buttons came off after 1 wear

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear about the problem with your purchase.

A private message has been sent to offer further assistance with this issue.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Demi Bandeira
Customer Services
This was the first time I ordered from Gabor online. The Delphino boots size 7 arrived in a box that was already torn and the tissue paper inside was also not in good condition. So from the moment I opened the box my experience unfortunately got off to a sub par start. The right one of the Delphino boots had something wrong with it - the place inside the boot where the heel sits was not level compared to the left boot. There was a bump which made it uneven so effectively it was faulty. Judging from the condition of the box and the wrapping paper plus the issue with the shoe it seemed to me that perhaps I had been sent a pair returned by someone else. To return the boots I wrapped them carefully and posted them yesterday as a tracked parcel via Royal Mail as advised by customer services. The postage cost me close to 5 pounds. I thought initially maybe my poor experience was because I had made the purchase on a website I had never used before (Charles Clinkard) as I had googled Delphino boots and they had my size. I have never used this website before and against my better judgment I made the purchase. However I now realize this company is actually Gabor themselves! When I emailed customer services informing my decision to return the boots I was advised (the reply came a day later) that only if I took the boots to one of their stores miles away I could return them free of charge. Very clunky customer service. In this day and age of online shopping I have never seen this kind of inconvenience. All retailers I shop from include free of charge return postage labels when they ship their products. It is hugely inconvenient for the client to be put through such an onerous and costly return process. I had to leave work early to go and queue at the post office so I could pay for the tracked return. Maybe Gabor needs to learn from its competitors. All in all it was a poor experience and I doubt I will be buying again. By comparison, Fitflop have impeccable customer experience and far superior quality, plus they include a return label free of charge inside their shoe boxes which always arrive in perfect condition. Thank you for the opportunity to feed back. Perhaps you would kindly let me have your response. Kind regards

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from our stores and our warehouse, they may have been tried on or on a display however any quality issues should be raised before dispatching, additionally any packaging replaced or renewed. We are very disappointed this pair arrived with you.

We do offer free standard UK delivery however as customers to return the items at their own cost and the details of this is included in our terms and conditions:

With regards to the concerns raised in your review, on checking with your order the issues with the inside of the boot were not brought to our attention and we are generally sorry for the disappointment that has been caused.

We have sent you a seperate response regarding your return and hope this will restore your faith in shopping with us.

With reference to Gabor, we are Charles Clinkard and we have the licence to operate www.gaborshoes.co.uk however we are not Gabor directly. As Gabor are an overseas company they also do have a UK representative however you cannot make purchases, they represent all the Gabor sellers within the UK.

We appreciate all feedback from our customers as this helps to reflect the different level of service experienced. We are gehnuinely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Nicola-Customer Services
You have to pay £4:49 to send things back which is a lot considering most companies do it for free now. This will deter me from shopping with you again.
Thank you for your review.

The £4.49 collect + service offered on our website is for up to 10 kilo for people who order multiple items to be able to send several shoes back in one package.

You can return to any Charles Clinkard store free or use Royal Mail or any other courier that you prefer.

I hope that this helps for future reference should you change your mind and order again.

Janice Ruddock
Customer services
I have bought Gabor shoes and found 6 and a half the perfect fit. The shoes I ordered on line were too small and I had expected them to be black but they were navy, not even dark navy, but obviously blue. I sent them back and bore the cost of the postage but this was actually the last straw. Shoes were too tight, the wrong colour and I paid the price. Will not order on line again.

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your recent purchase.

You ordered the Gabor Azalea, in the colour Atlantic Metallic Caru, which is blue not black unfortunately.

It is difficult to determine fit without trying on the item, as different styles within a brand can fit differently due to factors such as width and shape.

We currently do not offer free returns, however we appreciate the feedback regarding the returns policy and will pass this onto the correct department, as we are constantly reviewing our policies to ensure the best service for our customers.

Your return has been received and a refund has been processed accordingly.

If you require any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Demi Bandeira
Customer Services
I still haven't received my purchase.
HI,

Thank you for your review.

Looking at the tracking on your order, this was delivered to you on the 24th December,

Please can you contact us on 0345 241 7742 or email sales@clinkard.co.uk so that we can look into this for you.

I have also left you a voicemail and we hope to hear from you soon.

Janice Ruddock