Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
I bought 3 pairs of shoes- trainers and 2 pairs of sandals. The trainers were great but the sandals were uncomfortable so I returned them. It cost me almost £12 to return them. It’s disappointing to have to pay for Returns. It puts me off buying in future
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you have paid so much to return these shoes to us.

On our website is a link to Collect + which allows up to 10 kilo for the low cost of £4.49, this would allow you to return several pair of shoes to us in one package.

You can also return to any Charles Clinkard store if you have one close to you.

This may help if you do wish to order from us again in the future.

Kind regards,

Janice - customer services
Shoes good but I won't be shopping here again as you have to pay for returns- ridiculous for such expensive shoes. It should at the very least be made clear the cheapest return options on the website. My young teenager had to take to the post office for me due to illness and was charged £20 for return of two pairs. I won't be buying direct from here again unless they change this out of step return policy.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry to hear you are disappointed

We offer free UK delivery on our orders however do ask for returns to be covered by the customer

Our delivery and returns policy is available on our website on the link shown below, this offers guidance to the options available to return your items.

A Collect Plus label can be purchased through the returns section of our website, this standardises the price to £4.49. This covers up to 10kg of returns and is useful for multiple purchases or heavier items.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our returns policy and will ensure your comments are passed over to the relevant department.

hi
i still have not recieved my purchase!! there is no way of tracking the shipment outside the UK. this is not acceptable.
the shoes are great but the delivery service is not. i would not recommend.

Thankyou for your review.

We have sent details regarding tracking.

Please note, currently due to the pandemic, brexit and other factors our postal service is encountering sever delays and we apologise for this.

We hope your item will arrive soon

Nicola-Customer Servces

We have sent an email with your traclking details for you.
I received 2 pairs of boots. It looked as though 1 pair had just come off someone else's feet. The zips were unzipped and one boot was creased across the instep, and they were thrown into the box not wrapped as usual. The other boots were packed in the box beautifully but the box was completely battered and sellotaped. I kept both pairs because they were comfortable but I thought Gabor shoes would have better quality control.

Thankyou for your review.

We would like to thoroughly apologise you have received your shoes in a poor condition.

We employ a rigorous quality check procedure in our dispatch area and we would like to apologise that on this occasion it seems your order has been missed.

We are very disappointed and will ensure your comments are passed on directly to the teams involved.

Nicola-Customer Services
Liked the website and shopping experience, very smooth however was shocked that there was no free returns particularly for buying shoes. Will avoid shopping at Gabor in future for that reason and look for your shoes at other stockists like John Lewis who offer free returns.

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased to hear you were happy with the quality of your items.

With regards to returns, we offer a free UK standard delivery with a minimum spend of £40.00, however we do ask customers to pay the return cost. You can return to a Charles Clinkard store or to our Head Office. We recommend a tracked service, as we do not take responsibility for the parcel until it has been signed for at our Head Office.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we hope this does not deter you from shopping with us in the future.

Kind Regards,
Nicola
Customer Services
I got Iria women’s boots size 4. They sent in left boot size 4 , left boot size 3.5. Second pair I ordered size 4 came in size 4. Left boot looks like it has different leather piece where laces go in on top towards inner part of the ankle. It’s shinier than the rest of the boot leather (which is mate) and also folds outwards when it should just keep straight shape. Either way quality is debatable if I can tell boots are made from inconsistent prices of leather that don’t match. DHL shipping is fast. I also tried ordering same boots from same store on Amazon- same luck, was sent the size I didn’t order.

Thankyou for your review.

We have sent further information through your order.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Nicola-Customer Services
I like your shoes and I bought a pair from John Lewis but half a size too small as they did not have the size 6. I therefore ordered a pair off your website but when they arrived they were the wrong model. I had to return them.

Thankyou for your review

We are sorry the shoes were a different model from John Lewis.

Joh n lewis may have exclusives that can only be purchased via their stores/website and in the future if you contact us on sales@clinkard.co.uk , we can see if we do offer the style and whether it is something we are able to purchase for you.

Any further queries do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Services
Beautiful soft leather but so narrow couldn’t even get my toes in - and these are supposed to be wide fit, I even ordered a larger size than normal
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the shoes were unsuitable.

We do stock a wide range of standard and wide fitting shoes and hope you find something suitable within our range.

If you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

With regards,

Nicola-Customer Services
I have emailed you 2 days ago about my order experience & about returning the boots. I’ve not heard from you

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry for the disappointment caused regarding your order return.

Our Customer Services Team have offered assistance with this and we look forward to any further qeries you may have.

Nicola-Customer Services
Boots arrived in good time but there was some glue stuck on one of them. I can’t believe they had been put into the box in that condition. I sent them straight back only to find out that I had to pay for the return postage. So all in all not a happy bunny. If I can give some advice to Gabor. Check your shoes before they go into the box and use free returns.
They are nice shoes but the online system not so good.

Thankyou for your review.

Items are rigorously checked prior to sending and we are disappointed you received a pair with a glue mark on.

We have sent you a private email through your order and look forward to hearing back from you.

Nicola-Customer Services
I am pleased with my boots. Two pairs were sent in error , one to my address and one to a neighbour. No’s 1 and 1A. I have been charged for two pairs . There is no paperwork regarding returns and I have had no reply to my email .

Thankyou for your review.

We have noted our Customer Services Tema have been in touch regarding the return of your orders.

We look forward to receiving back your returns and apologise for the confusion caused.

Kind regards

Nicola-Cusotmer Services
A lack of return information supplied, merely a sheet of paper with no list of reasons for return and tiny printed return address, hardly visible and without any means of attaching to the package.

Also, no free returns option.

It cost me £11.00 to ensure the return of shoes which cost over £100.00. Never again.

Thankyou for your review.

We are disappointed with your feedback regarding your order

With regards to the detials included, we were encountering supply issues with our original invoices and understand the slip of paper included was not what you would expect from our brand, we are sorry for this.

We offer free UK delivery however we do ask for returns to be paid for and all detials of our delivery and returns policy is included on the www.gaborshoes.co.uk website

Collectplus is £4.49 and offers up to 10kg in weight which covers around 5 or 6 pairs of shoes. This service is ideal for heavier items also so maybe a consideration for future return purposes.

We will ensure your feedback is passed on to the relevant department and if further assistance is required please do not hesitate to contact us

Nicolla-Customer Services
I liked the shoes but they were too small. I had to pay £4.95 to send them back. There was no return label. I would have exchanged them for the larger size if this option had been available to me but it wasn’t. I didn’t want to order the next size up only for these to not fit me either and I would then have had to pay another £5. For shoes this price, there should be free returns.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the style chosen was not suitable, and hope you find an alternative style you like within our range.

We offer a free standard UK delivery with no minimum spend. However, we do ask the customer to pay the returns cost.
Returns can be taken into a Charles Clinkard store or returned to our Head Office. We do recommend a tracked service, however it is up to the customer to return whichever method is convenient. We do offer a Collect Plus label through the returns section of our website, which is £4.49 for up to 10kg of returns, which can be suitable for those returning multiple or heavier items.

Nicola-Customer Services
Really slow delivery in comparison to other websites.

Thank you for your review.

We are naturally disappointed to hear you were not happy with the delivery of your order.

Our free standard delivery is up to 5 working days for dispatch, although we do aim to get orders out as soon as possible, we do sometimes have to wait for items to arrive at our Head Office which may take a few days.

If you chose to order with us in the future, we do offer faster delivery options such as express delivery which is £2.99 and dispatch is guaranteed within 3 working days.

Kind Regards,

Nicola-Customer Services
My shoes are great the service is very poor I paid for express delivery which didn’t happen shouldn’t offer it on the website if it can’t be fulfilled and took days to sort out

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry we did not fulfil your request for the Express delivery service.

We encountered a delay with our transport and are geniunely disappointed this happened.

We issued a refund for the service for you and hope this will not deter you in the future,

Nicola-Customer Services
I returned the boots by special delivery, you should have received them by now. I'm expecting an email from you regarding refunding my money.
The boots look lovely but are very tight even on my small, narrow feet, hence the return.

Thankyou for your review.

We can confirm we safely received your return and have now issued a refund for you.

An email confirming this was sent on the 13th September 2020.

We are sorry the style was not suitable and if we can help with any thing further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
I returned the shoes I purchased on 27th August and today it is 7th September and I have had no email or confirmation of return although my tracking information shows the Shoes were received last week. I have been unable to contact anybody so await nearly £70!
Thank you for your review.

I can see from your order that your return was processed by us on the 7th September and the refund made on the same day. It can take a few days for an item to reach us, this was a bank holiday weekend when you returned them so mail was delayed, we apoligise for any delay.

Kind regards,

Janice - customer services.
Good shoes but not free returns so be careful. Costs a lot to return
Hello,

Thankyou for your review. We offer free standard UK delivery on a spend over £30 however do ask for returns to be paid for.

Our returns are included on the www.gaborshoes.co.uk website and we have included a link to these for you

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you are more than welcome to return it to us within 365 days of delivery. This is as long as the product has not been worn outside, and is still in the original condition. We do expect items to be returned with the original box and packaging.

We can offer refunds or exchanges on UK orders for products that are unsuitable and are within the 365 days. We do not pay the postage costs of returns.

The address to return to is:- Customer Services, Charles Clinkard, Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough, TS1 5JU.

We do recommend a tracked service and also Collectplus is £4.49 and covers up to 10kg in weight, you can order a label for this service here

We hope you will return in the future and do not hesitate to contact us if we can offer assistance.

Nicola-Customer Services
2 pairs of leather trainers received promptly. Both attractive and appear well made, but one pair had mismatched sizes!
The pair I kept was available more than £15 cheaper from a well known shoe chain, so I wasn't best pleased, especially when I had to pay £5.99 to return the mismatched pair!
Next time I will shop around rather than buy from the company website.

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from our warehouse and our stores, they may have been tried on or on display however any quality issues should be picked up before dispatch. Its disappointing that this happened.

Our Customer Services Team have been in touch regarding this and I hope this in some way will restore your faith in shopping with us for your Gabor.

If further assistance is required in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
disliked paying for returns i would not order again , although your refund was very swift thank you

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard UK delivery however ask customers to pay towards the cost of the returns.

There are many cost effective ways of sending your items back to us however we do appreciate your feedback and will ensure the relevant teams are aware of your comments.

We are sorry to hear you wont return to us, we have one of the largest ranges of Gabor in the country and our friendly Customer Services Team will be happy to assist with any queries that you may have,

Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,781 reviews