Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Excellent service. Arrived when they said it would. Packed well and item fitted like a glove!
Posted 30 minutes ago
So lovely and comfortable xx
Love my boots, had so many compliments on them. The most comfortable boots I've ever had!
I struggle to get stylish comfy boots as I have small wide feet but these are perfect! Nice leather and look good on, highly recommend!
Item just like the description - speedy delivery and in good condition so no complaints !
I ordered these boots for my wife excellent service and delivery my wife loves the boots very good quality thanks
Gabor shoes are made for my feet. Very good service thanks.
Brilliant very happy .Great fit love the style and quality is very good.All over very happy thank you .
They looked beautiful but were not wide enough, even though they were supposed to be a wide fitting. I have awkward feet so best to wait to try shoes on in a shop.
Delivery of my shoes was very quick and efficient with excellent tracking of my order. I was given a short delivery time slot by the courier, and delivery was made within that time. Having recently had experience of several couriers with which to compare, Gabor's courier was faultless, efficient and one of the best.
I ordered boots online. Arrived quickly without problem. The boots were lovely but unfortunately not the same shape as my feet. I had to pay postage to return them but the refund was issued as soon as the arrived. Should I knock a star off for cost of postage to return? Decided no.
Love the boots
Great service and very comfortable boots. Many thanks.
Great shoes, super fast international delivery. The shoes were exactly as I expected and are beautifully comfortable and true to size. Another quality Gabor product.
Very prompt delivery
2nd pair of the same shoe but in another colour - so comfortable as I wear them all day for work
Very comfy and stylish boots! Ordered a half price bigger but need not have bothered as boots are generous in size. Nice adjustable fit on my calves which are quite chunky.
The boots I bought are amazing and service was excellent.
Stylish trainers and very good fit and fast delivery
super quality - never purchase before but new when I tried them on, they would be fab and so comfortable. Plan to take a look at other styles!
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,639 reviews