Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
More Photos & Videos
I love Gabor shoes for the quality and style and I’ve never really had a problem but on this occasion I received a pair with a fault the left she was snug but the right one was very uncomfortable and unwearable also the colour was disappointing compared to the picture. Rosie in customer services was very helpful she apologised and quickly sent me a label to return them. The experience was an inconvenience but it has not put me off, I will be back for more.
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you initially received a faulty pair of shoes however are delighted that Rosie was able to assist you in covering the cost of the return.

If we can help further please do not hesitate to contact us.

I re-ordered the
Fantastic Ladies Casual Sports Trainers
£125.00
Code: 1012650
In late December 2019.
My previous pair had been refunded as a faulty product and were then out of stock so couldn’t be exchanged.
I now live in Japan and ordered them whilst back in the U.K. at Christmas time. They are a lovely shoe and I was expecting better quality given that Gabor were still selling them, but exactly the same thing has happened after only about 20 times of wearing. I’m now stuck in Japan due to COvid19 and cannot get back to the U.K. to return them again.
I’m very disappointed. I buy a lot of Gabor footwear and really value the quality and comfort but this style needs removing from your website if you can’t get the product right with the supplier as it will damage your reputation. Sorry
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you have had a problem with this shoe.

Most reviews are 5 star so we do not know why on this occasion you are having a problem and we are disappointed to hear that you are.

I have added notes to your order that you may return these when you return. We will be happy to wait until it is a suitable time for you to return them to us for inspection.

I hope that this helps.

Kind regards,

Janice - customer services
My husband got them for me but unfortunately they are not as comfy.. the arch doesnt support my feet.. they're all the way back and the soles are very thin. Very dissapointed as the price of them does not reflect.
No problem with ordering or delivery of these shoes. However they are not particularly comfortable. I was surprised as this is the trend from the previous reviews. The soles are very thin which means that you can feel everything as you walk. It is advised that you size up half size in these shoes, I did this and they were too big. I think this is to account for how narrow they are. All this did was make them slip off at the back.
Hello,

Thankyou for your review

We appreciate your feedback and will ensure Gabor are made aware of your comments.

We hope you will reorder from us again in the future.

Nicola-Customer Services
Great flatties to wear for work. Very comfortable and I know they’ll last forever. Ordered shoes and 5 hours later received a 20% off email. Contacted customer services and they immediately deducted 20% off my order. Can’t fault the shoes or customer service.
Great fit, very comfortable and stylish
Tried lots of shoes o for my son's wedding, then came across these.
Perfect colour, style and most of all comfort. This is my third time of buying Gabor footwear and quite honestly they are the best for me.
I have previously bough size 8 (from John Lewis) and the fit was fine.These shoes are not same size and I have to send them back at my own expense. I have now ordered a different style in two sizes and I will return one pair, again at my expense
Dear Hilary,

Thankyou for your feedback.

We offer a free delivery service which we feel benefits customers more however I have passed your comments to the team to look into free returns as a possibility in the future.

You can take an item into a local Charles Clinkard store, we do have Guildford and Newbury which you could take into. These are approximately 20 miles away from your post code.

I am sorry for the concerns raised and if we can assist further then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Nicola-Customer Services
The quality of my Gabor boots is terrific. Great arch and sole support. Fantastic style
Comfort and style
The site was easy to use and the buying process very straightforward. shoes came nicely boxed. One box a little crushed but contents fine, more to do with delivery people I think. Thank you.
Quality comfortable and stylish shoes
Excellent prompt, efficient service. The delivery system is superb with text messages alerting me to delivery date/time giving me a chance to amend delivery options.
How do you do it? Great looking shoes that feel so good to wear! I'm always so pleased with Gabor shoes
Hello! My order # 844132. I didn't received any information about my purchase, about truck number, and .... Please, sent me e-mail and explain what happen. Thank you
Hello, Thank you for your review. Your order was dispatched on 8th March. I have emailed you with the details and apologise that you did not receive them before now.
The wide fit Ring shoe is too narrow. The other shoes are fine. On the delivery note it says returns are made at MY expense. I see the latest offers include free delivery and returns. Have always bought Gabor because there has never been a problem with width before.
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,413 reviews