Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Most shoes are excellent but I had a complaint about a recent pair which stunk of cheap materials returned the m and emailed the complaint but are still waiting for a response.

Thankyou for your review.

We have been unable to locate the email kindly sent to us however have now received back your return.

We will ensure Gabor are informed of your disappointment and have sent a seperate email regarding your return costs.

If we can assist further do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
I love Gabor shoes but last pair were quite narrow and had to be returned.
Return dealt with quickly and no quibbles.
I haven't got the sandals yet! i'm very dissatisfied!

Thankyou for your review.

We have looked into your order and can see this arrived with you on the 22nd July 2020.

Due to the recent pandemic, there have been both flight and transit delays across the world and we are genuinely sorry this took longer than expected.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
Liked the style but unfortunately there were scuff marks and wrinkle on one shoe therefore were returned

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from our warehouse and stores, they may have been displayed or tried on however this should not affect the quality and any issues with this of course are highlighted at point of dispatch.

We are sorry that on this occasion the quality was not of the standard you would expect and will ensure feedback is provided to the relevant departments.

If we can offer assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us,

Nicola-Customer Services
I love Gabor shoes for the quality and style and I’ve never really had a problem but on this occasion I received a pair with a fault the left she was snug but the right one was very uncomfortable and unwearable also the colour was disappointing compared to the picture. Rosie in customer services was very helpful she apologised and quickly sent me a label to return them. The experience was an inconvenience but it has not put me off, I will be back for more.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you initially received a faulty pair of shoes however are delighted that Rosie was able to assist you in covering the cost of the return.

If we can help further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
Hi, the shoes are very comfy and the Velcro strap is non stylish, but nobody can see it so suppose it’s useful. The size is true to size. I ordered a 4.5. I had to send one back as I ordered two colours to see. I had to pay £5 for second class postage which I was surprised at having to pay. Normally big successful companies include a postage paid for label (well apart from Sporfs Direct who didn’t either-but they are known for being greedy so that why). That was surprising and reflected poorly on Gabor.
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

With regards to returns, we offer a free UK standard delivery with no minimum spend, however we do ask customers to pay the return cost. You can return to a Charles Clinkard store or to our Head Office. We recommend a tracked service, as we do not take responsibility for the parcel until it has been signed for at our Head Office.

A Collect Plus label can be purchased through the returns section of our website, this standardises the price to £4.49. This covers up to 10kg of returns and is useful for multiple purchases or heavier items.

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we hope this does not deter you from shopping with us in the future.

Nicola-Customer Services
Delivered promptly and well wrapped. I generally like Gabor shoes. Unfortunately these sandals are too tight over toes. Some other reviews mentioned this but I haven't got wide feet so thought they would be OK. My daughter could comfortably get her toes in but she's an AA (extra narrow) width fitting!

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you found the style unsuitable.

We will ensure your comments are passed directly to Gabor and if we can offer assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Services
It did NOT. The shoes were two different colour red, the one shoes did not fit properly. I feel these were "seconds", not top quality, I have gabor boots of which the quality and fit are perfect - I was disappointed.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry for the colour discrepancy with your boots.

Items are checked prior to sending and this is something that should have bene highlighted before they were dispatched, naturally we are disappointed.

We can see these have now been refunded and hope you will return in the future so we can restore your faith in Gabor Shoes.

Nicola-Customer Services
They were a bit disappointing, not as stylish as they appeared on screen and some of the straps were elastic rather than leather , so not particularly good value

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with this particular style.

Gabor are known for their high standards of manufacture and design and we will ensre they are made of aware of your comments.

We hope you will return again for your Gabor items.

Nicola-Customer Services
I was so excited to receive my Gabor Karen sandals, sent so quickly after I ordered them - fantastic service. But I was so disappointed they had faults on each shoe (stitching on T of R foot, marks on leather buckle strap on L foot). I sadly had to return them, again the service to do so was first class. There wasn’t another pair available to replace them, which is such a shame as they were super comfy for my Size 9 feet. Would definitely purchase again if they come back in stock.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry there was a fault with your pair of Gabor Karen sandals and are also delighted our Customer Service were able to assist you with this.

If we can offer assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
Sadly I used to buy Gabor shoes size 43 , English 9 all the time but somehow The fit has changed shape or become smaller and they no longer fit,,. The shoe was just what I wanted but just too narrow and were not suitable. I need a 44 now, 45 is too big.
Unfortunately they weren’t a good fit
No problem with my shoes however i ended up with 2 pairs as i was taken out of ordering a pair before paying and saw it was out of stock. i went on the site again and ordered a different pair. 2 days later the out of stock shoes arrived even though i had not completed the payment part. 1 week later the 2nd pair arrived! Not sure how you were able to take 2 payments out of my account. I have now had to pay postage on returning a pair of shoes i was not aware i had purchased. I accept these are very difficult times for company's to operate in and have no issues with the quality of Gabor shoes.
Delivered as promised. but am not happy with the shoes and have returned them. Having to pay for returns is unlike other companies in these difficult times, when online is the only option, which give free returns. The shoes themselves were very disappointing. I have had several pairs of similar Gabor shoes in the past which we were all suede and I loved them and they were very comfortable.. I presumed these were the same but when they arrived, they weren't even leather but some manmade material and not at all what I wanted. It makes me wary of buying online again but no other option at the moment.
Why are you not still making Lesley red ballet wedge shoes 😢😢😢

Thankyou for your review.

We have checked into this style for you and it was last available during 2016 in the red colour.

Gabor have discontinued this colour however have continued with the style although not in as many variations as it was previously available.

We have ensured Gabor have been informed of your comments and hopefully they may bring back the colour in the future.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
Great service and I have previously bought Gabor shoes that have fitted beautifully and been comfortable--but those I ordered recently had to go back as they were too narrow for my feet. Wider fittings would be welcome.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry to hear you found your order unsuitable.

The Gabor Bunty are a standard comfort fitting pump from Gabor.

If you look through the link below this offers some of the range of pumps on offer in wider fittings however please note as size is personal there is no guarantee they will fit and the best way to ensure this is by trying them on.

If you have any queries regarding any of our styles do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
I have enjoyed this brand previously and so repurchased but the size was not true and the color not accurate. I have returned the shoes and am awaiting a refund.

Thankyou for your email.

We are sorry to hear you found the style unsuitable.

The Gabor Earl are a standard comfort fitting sandal however as size is personal and this can vary from style/brand there is no guarantee the same size would fit you even if purchased this before.

We have contacted you through your order with further information regarding your return and hope we can restore your faith in www.gaborshoes.co.uk.

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
Received an email a week ago to say they would be delivered on 31st Jan. Am still waiting on them! Apparently DPD have lost them in their depot and so I have no idea when or if I am going to receive them! So unfortunately this has been a bad experience. I would like to suggest that you use a different courier as DPD have a pretty poor reputation!

Thankyou for your review.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are currently investigating with DPD who dispatched your item and they are in the process of locating your package for you.

We have sent seperate details regarding this and please be assured your comments regarding the courier have been passed on to the relevant department.

If further assistance is required, do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicoal-Customer Services
I ended up placing two orders when I only wanted one. On the first occasion SagePay returned an error and the paymrnt page froze. To exit, I had to close the browser. I assumed no order had been placed so I tried again, this time using PayPal. The order went through and I received confirmation. Subsequently, two pairs of shoes were delivered, payment having been taken for the first order after all. I had to return the first order at a cost of £4.55. I hope to receive a full refund.
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear you experienced issues when placing your order with us.

This has been passed to our technical team so they can look into this further.

We have messaged you privately to offer further assistance with regards to the additional orders.

We hope you choose to shop with us in the future, and if more convenient, our friendly customer services team are available 7 days a week to place the order for you.

Kind Regards,
Demi Bandeira,
Customer Services
I loved the black suede boots but there was a patch of lighter shininess on the toe of one of the pair so they had to be returned. So disappointed.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry the item was not up to the standard you would expect, we can see you have now returned and received a refund.

If we can assist further do not hesitate to contact us.

Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,065 reviews