Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
""
Far too narrow. UK standard width is D, and Gabor shoes are a C+ which is unusual given their big selling point is supposed to be comfort. Very uncomfortable at the toes for this reason, had to return.
Thank you for your review, Gabor is a German company and do equate the D to a wider foot, if you use the filter to wide, it will take out all of the shoes that may be too narrow for you and just leave the shoes that may be more suitable for you.

I hope that this works for you and you soon have a pair of the perfect fitting Gabor shoes for your needs.

Kind regards,

Janice - customer services.
I ordered an ankle boots, it's states that they came in wide fitting D+ sizes, but that was not the case, they were very narrow, I returned them although I really liked them. V
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that this lovely boot was not wide enough for you, These are one of the wider fitting boots and your comments will help others when they are browsing.

We do hope that you find something that is a better fitting for you.

Janice - customer services
I love Gabor shoes and usually buy from a shop, at the moment shops are closed so I ordered my size over the internet. Fit perfect but the right suede black upper was lighter than the left, as I only use them as indoor office comfort shoes I have kept them as the bother of sending back was not worth it, will look forward to shoe shops opening again and I won't have that problem again.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry your shoes are unmathed or faded.

We have contacted you seperately regarding this and look forward to hearing from you.

Nicola-Customer Services
The buying of a pair of boots was easy and the delivery was faultless. However, the boots weren’t right for me so I had to send them back. Having to pay £11:40 to send them tracked was not a pleasant experience. I wish I’d read the small print as to have to pay so much for a return was not great for me as a customer. Sadly Won’t order again with Gabor / Charles clinkard online due to this.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the style chosen was not suitable, and hope you find an alternative style you like within our range.

We offer a free standard UK delivery with a minimum spend

However, we do ask the customer to pay the returns cost.
Returns can be taken into a Charles Clinkard store or returned to our Head Office. We do recommend a tracked service, however it is up to the customer to return whichever method is convenient.

We do offer a Collect Plus label through the returns section of our website, which is £4.49 for up to 10kg of returns, which can be suitable for those returning multiple or heavier items.

Also, it is now 365 days to return so this gives more flexibility considering the current pandemic.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our returns policy and will ensure your comments are passed over to the relevant department.

Nicola-Customer Services
These particular shoes are too clumpy but also too big for me. Annoying you have to pay for returns if not suitable. Usually size 8 is ideal but not on this occasion. Would not buy on line again

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We offer a free standard UK delivery with a minimum spend of £40.00, However, we do ask the customer to pay the returns cost.

Nicola-Customer Services
Gabor Euphoria Womens Sandals, I bought these and had them shipped to Australia, the most uncomfortable she I've ever owned, also quite a heavy shoe, you feel you're carrying a weight tied to you foot!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We appreciate your feedback regarding this style and will ensure Gabor are updated with your concerns

Nicola-Customer Services
i thought i was being sensible in checking the reviews before i ordered and the reviews, almost unanimously, said they were sized slightly big so order half a size smaller. I did..... error! They were actually easily half a size too small, possibly even a whole size. That said, they were beautifully made and beautifully packed and they arrived really quickly. My advice would be to order at least two sizes and then return the one that doesnt fit.
Thank you for your review.

Your comments wil help others when they are browsing.

Janice - customer services
I've still not received them, so hard to give a good review right now. Royal Mail tracking says its still at the depot.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you have not received your item.

Royal Mail are encountering a number of delays with extra deliveries as well as the festive period.

We have sent you an email regarding this

Nicola-Customer Services
Liked the shoe. However, 8 too small and 9 too big. Pity no half sizes.
Maybe I need a shoe in a different shape at the front? I like a high front but find the tapering to the toe the wrong shape for my foot. Need something 'square' or 'rounded' rather than 'pointed'.

Thankyou for your feedback

We appreciate your comments regarding the style and will ensure Gabor are informed of your suggestions.

If we can offer further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Services
I have not bought any Gabor shoes before, and after reading about how their shoes are comfortable, I bought Lulea Women's Casual Trainers - I found them to be too busy with all the laces and the zips on either side, so returned them.
I prefer my trainers to be plain, but comfortable and supportive in the arch and under foot, but not having kept these I can't give any useful information in this review about these essential issues.
The look of the shoe is perhaps better for younger people, not elderly folk like me. They were far too bulky. The photos on the website looked better than the actual pair.
Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear the boots are unsuitable, style amd fit is personal and we appreciate you spending the time to give a detailed review.

You have 365 days to return an item for a refund or exchange, providing it is unworn and in a good condition.

The address for returns is:

Customer Services
Charles Clinkard
Eveline House
Cannon Park Way
Middlesbrough
United Kingdom
TS1 5JU

Please note returns are at your own cost.

Please ensure your order number is included within your parcel.

If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
For all these are stylish and comfortable I noticed that the usual quality of Gabor just doesnt seem to be there. I've purchased other boots, one which is still on sale and the quality is good. The suede and the inner finish isnt as good as I would have liked. Unfortunately one of the boots looked a little worn at the toe. I'm thinking it might have been on display in a shop. I did get these on sale.

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from our stores and warehouse, they may have been tried on or on display however the high quality should remain

We are sorry you are disappointed, you are welcome to return these for a refund as long as they are unworn and in good condition

We offer 365 days returns so this gives time for you to decide whether you wish to keep these

Any further queries please do let us know

Nicola-Customer Services
I should of ordered medium leg calf.

Thankyou for your review.

We hope you were able to source the fit you were looking for and if we can offer assistance please do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Services
Love Gabor shoes but unfortunately these were meant to be comfort fit but felt tied. Weirdly, the actual size was enormous. They were described as mid calf but they were more like a high ankle boot. Disappointed. Returned.

Thankyou for your review

As size and fit is personal , there is unfortunately no guarantee that the items ordered will fit. Many factors can affect this including the last of the footwear, the material as well as the customers own qualities

We are sorry they were not quite right and hope we can offer assistance in finding another style for you

Nicola-Customer Services
At last I found an ankle boots that fitted my slim ankles perfectly but not as wide as I normally wear. I wear DD width. I wish Gabor makes them an inch wider for those who suffer from bunions. The leather is nice and hopefully they will stretch. I have decided to keep them as I have difficulty finding an slim ankle boots and one with a decent low heels that I can wear casually with jeans or dress up with dresses and skirts.

Thankyou for your review.

We appreciate your feedback regarding this style.

We will ensure Gabor are updated with your suggestion for additional width fittings

If we can assist further please do get in touch

Nicola-Customer Services
Definitely too small. I take a 9/43 and your two pairs I ordered were 9s but noway that size. I have previously purchased Gabor and they actually are a bit big - consistency would be good.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with your recent purchase.

It is difficult to determine fit without trying on the item, as different styles within a brand can fit differently due to factors such as width and shape.

We will pass on your comments to Gabor directly with regards to the fit and we hope you will return again in the future

Nicola-Customer Services
i bought ankle boots, in exactly the same size as some shoes i bought earlier this year. However, although potentially the size 6 1/2 fitted, it was extremely difficult to get my foot into the boot - the zip should probably have been longer. i dont have wide feet or ankles. i returned them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear this style was unsuitable for you.

Your feedback is appreciated, as your comments will help others when they are browsing and looking for a shoe for themselves.

We hope you find an alternative style which is suitable within our range.

If you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
What lovely boots, but they are very slim fitting. I would buy slim fitting boot normally and don't have any problems in zipping them up, but it is a struggle to close the zip on the calf on these boots. I would say that the fit on calf area of these boots is extra small.

Thankyou for your review.

We welcome feedback from our customers as this helps them decide whether to purchase this style.

If we can assist further please do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Services
Received my order boots were fine but the condition of the box was so badly damaged and could not be used as this was a gift.

Thankyou for your review

We are sorry the box arrived in poor condition.

The box offers protection to the contents inside however we understand how disappointing this would be

We iwll ensur ethis is fedback internally and externally.

If we can offer assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Services
The boots were beautiful, but you've really got to take the "skinny" seriously... Boots often look gappy on me (I measure 36cm around the widest part of my calf when standing up) so I thought skinny would be great, but I could only just do them up!! For £170 I wasn't prepared to go round with squashed legs, however nice looking the boots, so sent them back. Unfortunately the "medium" size is out of stock...

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you found the style unsuitable and will ensure the feedback you ahve kindly given is passed through to Gabor

We are delighted you like the style however hope you are able to find the boot you like ins tock soon.

If we can offer further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Services
Boots fitted perfectly but after only 5 days of wear have stretched now feel too big. Boot box arrived completely smashed very disappointed when boots cost £95.00.

Thankyou for your review.

You do have 365 days to return an item if unworn and in original packaging.

If the item has been worn then unfortunaely we are unable to accept these back.

We would suggest in the future trying the boots around the house with socks etc to check for fit and then if they are unsuitable you can then return these to us.

We are sorry you did not enjoy this style and do not hesitate to contact us further

Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,896 reviews