Gabor Shoes Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy

Helen Jones
"My pink metallic Cheri sandals are fabulous. The colour is more blush or rose gold than pink in my opinion. Very comfortable and so versatile, they’ll go with so many outfits. Straightforward order process, quick delivery with good ‘keep the customer informed ‘ communication throughout. Highly recommended."
Katie O Dwyer
"Good website. Able to track purchase."
Jane Daly
"Fit like a glove as usual, lovely leather & total comfort from day one"
How would you rate our website?
"Very prompt delivery and extremely comfortable, stylish shoes"
How would you rate our website?
"Speedy delivery , and very good quality."
"Comfort and style"
How would you rate our website?
"Very good quality shoes, and very comfortable."
How would you rate our website?
"My new boots are fabulous quality, fit like a glove and the leather is soft and supple. I am size 3 and have bought a lot of Gabor shoes and boots and always find them comfortable and the perfect fit. From a very satisfied customer!"
"Classy shoes"
How would you rate our website?
"The Brook S Boots are an investment. I have tried for three years to find a beautiful boot with a 5.5 size and a sensible heel. I bought merlot colour and as far as I’m concerned there the new black. These boots fit well with dresses, skirts and jeans."
How would you rate our website?
"Everything went well. The shoes arrived within a week. I ordered from Poland. I'm happy. No negative comments at all."
"Perfect fit ! Excellent quality !!"
How would you rate our website?
"I bought a pair of Gabor shoes in a John Lewis store a couple of years ago. I was so happy with them I wanted to buy a new pair on line. The exact shoe was not available but the same black nubuck leather with square holes in a pump rather than with a zip was available. I have had to put in heel grips as the ankle was a little large for me but otherwise very happy with my very smart but comfortable shoes. The online experience was like clockwork even if the choice did rely on a previous onsite purchase."
How would you rate our website?
"Really comfortable and very stylish"
How would you rate our website?
"Would have been 5 stars but I never seem to get a confirmation email to confirm my order has gone through. This time when I ordered I didn’t even get the screen after payment to confirm my order. Then a few days later I simply get the shipping email."
How would you rate our website?
"Good delivery service . Dissapointed in the quality of the shoes and returned for a refund."

Thankyou for your review.

We are disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your recent Gabour purchase, we will ensure your comments are passed back to them directly.

We are pleased your order process and delivery was smooth and will pass your kind remarks directly to the team involved in your order.

We have contacted you seperately and hope to restore your faith in shopping online for your Gabor shoes.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry to hear the shoes received were not of the quality expected. We will ensure your comments are passed directly to Gabor and we have contacted you via your order with further details regarding the return.

How would you rate our website?
"Comfortable fit as always"
How would you rate our website?
"It was easier to shop on line for my favorite brand of shoes as local store said they were no longer available."
How would you rate our website?
"The boots were beautiful, but sadly I had to take them back. I don’t have wide feet but these boots were much too narrow for my feet. If they had been made in a different fitting I would have swapped them. They arrived and good time and Clinkards were happy to have them returned"
How would you rate our website?
"I love my new sandals. They arrived at my home in British Columbia from the UK in a week. Excellent service! Thank you. 😊"
How would you rate our website?
"perfectly classic and comfortable"
"Unfortunately I had to return boots - loved them but far too tight in calf. My daughter who is very slim and same size also tried them and also too tight in calf for her as well."

Thankyou for your review.

The style you ordered was the Brook S which are a slimmer fit however we do have the Brook M which is the same style however the calf measurement does differ.

For the Brook M, the maximum calf measurement would be 36.8cm at the widest point for the size you look to require.

Here is the link to the item:

If you need any further assistance with this please do give us a call on 0345 241 7742.

How would you rate our website?
"As a Flight attendant I’ve been wearing the HERO style for years they’re the perfect heel height and so comfortable that I can wear them on the longest shift with no discomfort . I was devastated ( along with many of my colleagues) when Gabor HERO was no longer stocked in Australia. I searched the Gabor UK website and found COMPETITION style which looked pretty similar so ordered them on line guessing the size would be the same . They’re PERFECT ..... ( I won’t be surprised if it’s HERO renamed ) . I’m extremely happy with the service and the beautiful comfortable elegant shoe ..... I’ll be spreading the word amongst my colleagues . Thankyou so much 😊"
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.66 based on 4,930 reviews