Gabor Shoes Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy

"Really nice boots . Perfect fit , lovely smooth leather . Delivery also speedy ."
Joanne Mallaby
"Very good prompt delivery and service"
Susan Morrison
"I’ve had several pairs of Gabor shoes and I have always found them wonderful. However, I never been able to stand wearing anything between my toes but decided to try these sandals because the bit that goes between the toes isn’t a hard plastic lump! They are so comfortable! I have worn them constantly and absolutely love them. Thank you."
How would you rate our website?
"Prompt delivery service. Love my boots, wanted a flat walking but fashionable styled lace up boot. Went up a half side to allow for thicker socks. Very comfy from the start."
How would you rate our website?
"Love them Always choose them"
How would you rate our website?
"I am very happy. with my purchase. It arrived on time and the shoes fits perfectly. They are very comfortable and elegant at the same time"
How would you rate our website?
"Disappointed with having to pay nearly £5.00 to return shoes that were too narrow, different from a black pair I own with a very similar design."
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent shoes.ordering very easy and delivery first class. Xx"
"Loved my grey suede boots. Good quality and reasonable price. Medium fit was still tight on the upper leg. You could be just a little more generous on calf widths."
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent speedy service. Delighted with product."
How would you rate our website?
"I ordered a half size bigger as reviews said the boots come up small. Re-ordered my size the boots are a perfect fit."
How would you rate our website?
"My new boots are beautiful. They look classy and feel amazing. Gabor know how to make footwear!"
How would you rate our website?
"The boots are as described and very comfortable"
How would you rate our website?
"Having been given the option of altering the delivery date from the Monday by yourselves, I did just that, requesting delivery on the Tuesday when I knew I'd be home. However the delivery was still made on the Monday, so I was not at home and my boots were left with a neighbour I had not wanted to inconvenience."

Thankyou for your email.

We are disappointed to hear your feedback regarding the courier who delivered your parcel and will of course approach them directly.

We hope you will return in the future and if further assistance is required do not hesitate to contact us.

How would you rate our website?
"Rather than making me happy, the shoes made my dear wife happy! I merely placed the order. Having said that, I can tell that the shoes are excellent, a perfect fit and very stylish. Gabor shoes meet the requirements of my wife and I am delighted to say she hasca number of them!!! The web site is user friendly and the choices therein excellent. Good grief! That's two excellents..........."
How would you rate our website?
"Wonderful boots Spot on !"
How would you rate our website?
"These boots are fantastic! I now have them in tan and black and they go with absolutely everything and are super comfortable."
How would you rate our website?
"After ordering 7.5 shoes,which I had to return for a size 7 the exchange return was very fast and after searching with several companies I have found my ideal for my occasion.i will be shopping with you again.Thankyou ...Mrs G"
How would you rate our website?
"Easy ordering. Love the quality of Gabor. This is the second pair of these boots that I have ordered, fantastic quality and hard wearing. So so comfortable, just like wearing slippers."
How would you rate our website?
"I was pleased with the service and the shoes. The website is easy to use and as I know my size in my favourite brand Gabor I find it very convenient to order online. Delivery is very rapid."
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

We have contacted you seperately regardng this to find out more information.

How would you rate our website?
"Very comfortable and stylish."
How would you rate our website?
"Website very easy to navigate, with not too many pages to wait for when paying. Clearly laid out too. And my boots arrived within a couple of days, well packed amd protected. Thank you."
How would you rate our website?
"Shoes were VERY wide, G fitting, although this was not mentioned in the description.q"
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

Gabor are a German brand and their width fittings do not convert the same as the UK.

The Gabor Brambling is part of the wide fitting rang which the manufacturer offer, to identfy the wider fit, the inside of the shoe will hold either a G or a H.

We are sorry this was not includedwithin the description and appreciate this being brought to our attention.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Gabor Shoes is rated 4.66 based on 4,059 reviews