Gabor Shoes Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy

"Really nice boots . Perfect fit , lovely smooth leather . Delivery also speedy ."
Joanne Mallaby
"Very good prompt delivery and service"
Susan Morrison
"I’ve had several pairs of Gabor shoes and I have always found them wonderful. However, I never been able to stand wearing anything between my toes but decided to try these sandals because the bit that goes between the toes isn’t a hard plastic lump! They are so comfortable! I have worn them constantly and absolutely love them. Thank you."
How would you rate our website?
"Easy to find, easy purchase, quick delivery and very comfortable."
How would you rate our website?
"the shoes fit perfectly - they arrived quicker than I expected and I adore them. The only issue is the website not accepting a US phone number to place the order."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased to hear you are happy with your recent purchase and the delivery of your order.

We would like to apologise the system would not accept your phone number, we do receive orders with U.S phone numbers, so it may have been a glitch with our system, we have advised our technical team so any issues can be rectified as soon as possible.

If you require any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Demi Bandeira
Customer Services
How would you rate our website?
"Perfect fit and lovely style"
How would you rate our website?
"I have purchased gabor shoes on numerous occasions and never been disappointed. So comfortable on this occasion however I had to send them back as they were more silver colour than grey. I"
How would you rate our website?
"Generally fit well and are stylish"
How would you rate our website?
"They are very comfy and fit my wide feet!"
How would you rate our website?
"Look good, feel fantastic, really comfortable 😁 happy days😊"
How would you rate our website?
"Quick delivery. The boots are very comfortable, look nice and are true to size. Love them"
How would you rate our website?
"Loved the shoes but unfortunately I had to send them back. They are advertised as wide-fit. I did get them on - but they would have crippled me. So I was very disappointed."
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent speedy delivery service and easy to order."
How would you rate our website?
"Lovely smart shoes with the perfect heel height for work. True to normal size."
"very prompt service"
How would you rate our website?
"Always comfortable and stylish :)"
How would you rate our website?
"I love Gabor shoes - I have wide feet, and although wide fit shoes are now easily available from high street retailers, nothing is as comfortable as Gabor - my most recent purchase was a pair of heeled ankle boots - I have lots of this style, but the charity shop will be benefiting from this purchase as I cannot imagine wearing anything but the new Gabor pair! Keep up with new styles and I will never buy another brand!"
How would you rate our website?
"Take care of their customers"
How would you rate our website?
"Love Gabor shoes. I have been wearing them for years. They are a perfect fit for me and always manage to find a style suitable for every occasion."
How would you rate our website?
"The shoes were bought for my sister and she was delighted with them as they fitted very well and are comfortable."
How would you rate our website?
"Perfect fit for my size 3.5. Difficult to find other makes that do this size any more."
How would you rate our website?
"Love the style, colour and are so comfortable!"
How would you rate our website?
"You sell a size ladies 2.5 and give excellent customer service . Thankyou"
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 4,424 reviews