Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Comfy & trendy footwear admired by my Year 11 students. I have two pairs of boots. Wedge heel grey ankle and beautiful long black suede. Similar soles. Really nice 👍
Very Good Service. Both the ladies I spoke to on the phone were very helpful. Would recommend this company.
I was pleased with the fast delivery and shoes comfort. However, the package of my shoes was significantly damaged with a few cracks and holes in it.
Was looking for some heeled black suede boots, and not found anything UNTIL I looked at the Gabor site. Found just what I wanted - very happy customer!
Excellent quality very comfortable - could have done with a half size smaller but sold out so kept the size 5
Shoes good but I won't be shopping here again as you have to pay for returns- ridiculous for such expensive shoes. It should at the very least be made clear the cheapest return options on the website. My young teenager had to take to the post office for me due to illness and was charged £20 for return of two pairs. I won't be buying direct from here again unless they change this out of step return policy.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry to hear you are disappointed

We offer free UK delivery on our orders however do ask for returns to be covered by the customer

Our delivery and returns policy is available on our website on the link shown below, this offers guidance to the options available to return your items.

You can return to a Charles Clinkard store or to our Head Office. We recommend a tracked service, as we do not take responsibility for the parcel until it has been signed for at our Head Office.

A Collect Plus label can be purchased through the returns section of our website, this standardises the price to £4.49. This covers up to 10kg of returns and is useful for multiple purchases or heavier items.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our returns policy and will ensure your comments are passed over to the relevant department.

Nicola-Customer Services
Love my new leather boots, very comfy
My first time buying shoes online, Gabor was my go-to brand for quality and reliable sizing.
hi
i still have not recieved my purchase!! there is no way of tracking the shipment outside the UK. this is not acceptable.
the shoes are great but the delivery service is not. i would not recommend.

Thankyou for your review.

We have sent details regarding tracking.

Please note, currently due to the pandemic, brexit and other factors our postal service is encountering sever delays and we apologise for this.

We hope your item will arrive soon

Nicola-Customer Servces

We have sent an email with your traclking details for you.
I received 2 pairs of boots. It looked as though 1 pair had just come off someone else's feet. The zips were unzipped and one boot was creased across the instep, and they were thrown into the box not wrapped as usual. The other boots were packed in the box beautifully but the box was completely battered and sellotaped. I kept both pairs because they were comfortable but I thought Gabor shoes would have better quality control.

Thankyou for your review.

We would like to thoroughly apologise you have received your shoes in a poor condition.

We employ a rigorous quality check procedure in our dispatch area and we would like to apologise that on this occasion it seems your order has been missed.

We are very disappointed and will ensure your comments are passed on directly to the teams involved.

Nicola-Customer Services
Have bought Gabor shoes and boots previously. The sizing remains constant.
Boots were really comfortable and stylish
I odered a pair of boots for Christmas for my better half.
Unfortunately I got the wrong size and she didn't like the style much either.
In a shop what would you do? Look at a few more pairs, footwear can be a choosy item.
I asked if they could send me some pairs (lockdown has closed the shops) but Computer says No.
Kind of makes sense as these are around £100 each, so I suggested one of each boot; but the computer says No.
After 5 emails and one telephone call I am calling it a day. I'll get a refund and be done with it all.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry the style and size were unsuitable.

We are unable to send out items without a payment however you are welcome to place an order for multiple styles and we can then send these. You can then return the pairs which are not right.

With 365 days to return the items, you have the reassurance you will still receive a refund as long as the items ar eunworn and with the original packaging.

My latest and 5th pair of Gabor boots
are fabulous !
I absolutely adore them all!
Really smart looking & fashionable whilst being extremely comfortable and incredible value for money .
Love love love the Whiskey Utopia wedge ,which I’ve worn every day since i got them a week ago .
Excellent service very smart and comfortable shoes.
I have had boots from Gabor before so already know what good quality they are. Fast & efficient service too. I highly recommend them.
Gabor Euphoria Womens Sandals, I bought these and had them shipped to Australia, the most uncomfortable she I've ever owned, also quite a heavy shoe, you feel you're carrying a weight tied to you foot!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the style chosen was not suitable, and hope you find an alternative style you like within our range.

We appreciate your feedback regarding this style and will ensure Gabor are updated with your concerns

love them but i would like more choices for size 9 shoes please !1
Have worn them around the house ( hard floors) and they are so comfortable and a good fit for the wider feet. Look forward to being able to go outside with them in the summer!,!
I recently bought a pair of ladies boots due in part to reviews on your site. I have only tried them on they seem comfortable. The leather is soft and the workmanship seems very good. I was most impressed with the ordering & delivery which was very fast.
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,771 reviews