Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Received my sandals, brilliant and comfortable, as all Gabor shoes, boots, sandals etc are.
Posted 1 hour ago
I love these Lanzarote sandals and already had them in white and tan before ordering a third pair in black. Smart, stylish and comfortable.
Love Gabor sandals they are soo comfortable and stylish
Love these trainers, most comfortable shoes 👟 I had. Just love them
Great shoes.
Very good quick payment quick delivery.
I liked the style and quality of these shoes, but for me they were too short (heel to toe) and too tight across the arch.
Love these sandals. Had a previous pair and pleased to see new colours.
Very happy with the sandals I purchased. They fit perfectly, as I knew they would. I have had a pair before, they are so comfortable. my old pair were wearing out ,so needed to replace them.
I've had Gabor shoes in the past. I have wide feet and they seem to suit my feet.
Last year I brought the same saddles, a black pair, this year I have brought a brown pair, the sandals are very comfortable, stylish and yet casual at the same time, they will go with anything from Jeans to a smart outfit !
Very pleased. Exactly what I wanted. Excellent service.
Really comfortable shoes which last well. Price seems to have increased though.
Lovely shoes good to size 2
Really delighted. I have dreadful feet - very wide, with bunions. Gabor are the only fashionable shoes that fit me. Couldn't be more pleased.
Well fitting shoes/ sandals and good quality.
Beautifully made wedges, perfect colour match and very comfortable.
Ideal sizing for my 3.5 feet.
Would have no hesitation in using this company again as their delivery was very swift.
I’ve bought Gabor shoes before so was confident in the sizing which is why I ordered on line. Very pleased with my purchase, which came very quickly.
Have worn Gabor shoes for many years now and find them very comfortable and soft. I love the fact that most have leather linings, as don’t like shoes with synthetic linings. The leather is soft and hugs your feet gently. Always have problems with sandals as they rub, except Gabor.
Well worth paying extra for soft leather and comfort.
Very pleased with my sandals came in quick time fit nicely good width size as I do wide fit.
My shoes were perfect