Gabor Shoes Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes

How would you rate Gabor Shoes?

"The design, look, feel and comfort of these boots are superb. They are a pleasure to walk - and be seen - in!"
Sally Hutchison
Sally Hutchison
Verified Buyer
"Feeling so excited. These shoes look so good and are so comfortable."
Chloe Cunningham
Chloe Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"How do you do it? Great looking shoes that feel so good to wear! I'm always so pleased with Gabor shoes"
How would you rate our website?
"Comfortable elegant and support my feet"
How would you rate our website?
"Goods were what I wanted, arrived on time and well pleased."
How would you rate our website?
"I bought a pair of shoes in store (Wards, Bakewell) but wanted another pair in a different colour. Wards ascertained that Belper had a pair and phoned to reserve. No reply and, despite the promise of a call the next day, none came. So I ordered them on line. I paid extra for fast delivery, as I was away early this week. The shoes were not delivered on the date they were promised, but on the first day of my holiday. I had asked that as that was the case, they be left with a neighbour, not in the porch. They were left on the porch. Altogether unsatisfactory"
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

We are Charles Clinkard and we operate www.gaborshoes.co.uk, there are other stockists of Gabor such as the one you mentioned above however we are unable to comment as to why you were not contacted back.

On checking the details of your order, this was indeed on our Express Delivery Service which is dispatched within 2-3 working days. If we are unable to locate a pair from our warehouse then we look to source these from another location and this adds on time to your initial order.

The delivery selected do not operate over the weekend and only Monday to Friday, this should have been processed with an alternative courier and we are very sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.

We have raised this internally to ensure more care is taken and have sent you a seperate email which we hope will offer some reassurance and also restore your faith in Charles Clinkard as well as the brand Gabor.

If we can offer assistance 7 days week and are open as late as 8pm Monday to Thursdays. Our telephone number is 0345 241 7742, you are welcome to email help@clinkard.co.uk or use our online Chat Facility.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
How would you rate our website?
"The service was excellent. Unfortunately the shoes were not right for me and i had to return them. However, I only ever buy Gabor shoes and will certainly keep buying them."
How would you rate our website?
"Speedy delivery, and top quality shoes exactly as described"
How would you rate our website?
"Beautiful espadrilles with a nice slim fit. Had these in beige last year and they were so comfortable. Looking forward to wearing the navy now the weather is improving."
How would you rate our website?
"Stylish, comfortable and delivered swiftly."
"Very comfortable"
How would you rate our website?
"Really stylish and comfortable, I felt confident wearing them. Great quality."
How would you rate our website?
"Still waiting to receive them! Your delivery company’s service is appalling"
How would you rate our website?
"I chose a pair that I first bought 8 years ago and wore out. I was delighted to find you still made the same shoes. They are very comfortable and I was able to wear them all day from the moment they arrived - felt like they were old friends."
How would you rate our website?
"The website was easy to use although at one point during the order process the price of the shoes was discounted (Down to approx 75pounds which was pleasing) but that changed again once I continued to checkout which was disappointing and a little confusing. I do love your Indiana Womens Casual Pumps and have been buying a pair of navy and a pair of white ones each year for a good number of years now (I think I have 8 pairs now they are all I wear) so was disappointed however that I couldn't get them through a High Street shop this year and had to resort to your website. I hope you do bring them back."
How would you rate our website?
"The boots are beautiful, and reasonably comfortable, not as cushioned as I thought they might be."
How would you rate our website?
"I needed shoes for an interview, and found exactly what I needed with easy filtering. The shoes arrived quickly, are very comfortable and look great."
How would you rate our website?
"perfect shoes for touring a city, nice looking and comfortable"
How would you rate our website?
"The shoes I ordered were lovely but unfortunately just too narrow for my fat feet!"
How would you rate our website?
"Although I am a middle aged Woman, I find that there are very few shoes that are comfortable and trendy to wear. I also need a little bit of elevation, I can not wear flats, so many of the shoes have wedges. How ever I would like to see more trendy styles with wedges, for an example a French sole type pump with wedge, in trendy colours ."
How would you rate our website?
"Purchased a leather red cross body bag, great bag good quality. Very pleased."
How would you rate our website?
"Product I wanted delivered on the day i wanted at the time promised. Would have been nice to pay less, but hey! quality costs."
How would you rate our website?
"Very easy to use on line ordering service. Kept well informed of delivery and delivery made promptly"
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.66 based on 3,399 reviews