Gabor Shoes Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes

How would you rate Gabor Shoes ?

"The design, look, feel and comfort of these boots are superb. They are a pleasure to walk - and be seen - in!"
Sally Hutchison
"Feeling so excited. These shoes look so good and are so comfortable."
Chloe Cunningham
"How do you do it? Great looking shoes that feel so good to wear! I'm always so pleased with Gabor shoes"
How would you rate our website?
"They didn't! they were returned-- too narrow despite being sold as wide fit."
How would you rate our website?
"Sadly boots are too tight on calf. Going back. So used to free returns with Boden etc dreading finding out how much the return will be. Probably won’t use company again because of return policy."
How would you rate our website?
"The shoes are beautiful, comfortable and smart. I ordered them online on Saturday evening and they arrived early Mondy morning. Thank yoy"
How would you rate our website?
"Will be returning them - not comfortable unfortunately."
How would you rate our website?
"Quick delivery and my boots were well boxed and beautifully packed. I also received a great magazine about York which I am happen to be visiting next month. Good timing.... thank you!"
How would you rate our website?
"Just as described and exceedingly comfy. Very satisfied"
How would you rate our website?
"Very comfortable ankle boots"
"The shoes I ordered arrived but when I opened the box they contained the wrong shoes."
How would you rate our website?
"I have wide feet and Gabor have quality shoes and a great choice of wide fit"
How would you rate our website?
"I had purchased Gabor shoes before but never online so I hoped the size and quality would be perfect and they were, thank you."
How would you rate our website?
"Trustworthy and speedy purchase ! Great product; most comfortable work shoes I have ever had ! Couldn’t live without it ;)"
How would you rate our website?
"Replacement ankle boots which are wide fit and comfortable and stylish"
How would you rate our website?
"I’ve previously struggled to find half size shoes that are such good quality, as well as looking good and being so comfortable. I absolutely love my new shoes! They were delivered quickly too!"
How would you rate our website?
"Very efficient easy to use service. I knocked a star off because I’m sick of being asked to review every shop I happen to deal with."
How would you rate our website?
"My size, ideally should be a little wider"
How would you rate our website?
"Comfortable and stylish. I think the sizing has changed since last year. Size 3 was ideal but the new Size 3 is too tight. I need size 3.5."
How would you rate our website?
"Perfect fit. High quality product. Reasonable price well made."
How would you rate our website?
"Easy to order online. Accessible web page. Quick delivery. Unfortunately the shoes were too big, so I have to return the package and pay the postage myself. Shipping from Denmark to the UK is rather expensive, which means that I spend money and get nothing. That's annoying, and probably I will not order again."
How would you rate our website?
"Light and airy but I thought they would have had more of a cushioned insole."
"Returned boots as really slim fit at calf. Im a uk size 12, and I couldn't get the zip up. Really disappointed."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment.

We hope you find a style that is suitable within our range.

Kind Regards,
Demi Bandeira,
Customer Services
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.66 based on 3,842 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!