Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
My expectations were high as I have several pairs of Gabor shoes already, shop bought pre-covid. Buying online was easy and the sandals arrived within a good time frame and I was not disappointed - size as predicted, beautiful soft leather ensuring no pinch points so comfortable from the outset. Thank you.
Most comfortable shoes and boots I have ever worn
Usual high standard and perfect fit.
My elderly mother loves the American Mocassins. They are a perfect fit - nice and light and hard-wearing. I ordered her a new pair as her old ones were looking slightly faded (she wears them every day). The new ones arrived in 2 days and we’re excellently packed.
These are the 3rd pair of Lanzarotte sandals I have and they are truly the most comfortable things I have ever worn on my feet. PLEASE bring back the gold option and can we have a navy blue and a vibrant red please. Never stop making these!!
Prompt and efficient services. Sandals delivered on time and comfortable as expected
Great colour red fit well size 5 . I have had a few pairs of these great Gabor shoes love them stay smart for ages I rub them with a suede block . So comfortable
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Really comfortable and smart
Love Gabor shoes which they had more with
Great sandals, very comfy and they look very stylish.
This is my second pair of footwear from Gabor. The first being a pair of wedges. These trainers are the best things I’ve ever put on my feet! Plus excellent customer service! Very happy lady
Gabor shoes are comfortable but stylish. Your delivery service was excellent and I will order again online.
These sandles are like putting a glove on.... so so comfortable. This is my second pair with this design wedge heel... just perfect.
Lovely comfortable shoes. Very prompt fulfilment of my order.
Not the range that you used to have and minimal selection of colours
Thank you for your review. With brexit and Corona Virus we do not have the usual range due to shipments not coming in, but we are at the present time getting more stock in constantly and we hope that you will find that there is a lot more available very soon. Kind regards, Janice - customer services
I treated myself to 3 separate pairs of mule sandals, different designs and colours and they are all beautiful, unfortunately 2 pairs hurt the bottom of my feet but I think that’s more my feet than the sandals. I wanted flat and comfortable sandals but when I walk in them I get this funny noise with every step, it must be the shape of my feet. So disappointed as I think I’m going to have to return them 😞. The design and colours are beautiful though, made to perfection!!
I recently ordered three pairs of sandals - Taft, Trixie and Raynor, plus the Dina handbag. I’m delighted with all the items. The sandals are stylish and supremely comfortable and the colours are beautiful. Service was great; I received my order within 2 working days, well packaged. Very satisfied.
Shoes by Gabor are excellent quality. However, 'BEWARE', if you order online and they do not fit the return is at YOUR COST. (Tracked as advised 1 pair via Royal Mail £8.95)
Best boots ever! Classy and comfortable, goes with anything.
Excellent service. Love the shoes