Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Very pleased with my purchase thank you. I have broad feet and find it difficult finding shoes that are comfortable - my new shoes are brilliant.
Posted 18 minutes ago
These trendy boots are listed as a G fitting. However they are extremely roomy so really good news for me as I have wide feet and like a Gabor H fitting if I can get one! (Normally very limited range for H) Recommend you go down at least a half size even if you have wide feet. Lovely leather. Excellent customer service from staff on the telephone. I had to return size 5 and size 4.5 before I got the right fit with a size 4.
Excellent quality
Gabor shoes are always instantly comfortable. I am very happy with the suede ankle boots. They are wide enough and are stylish. Thankyou.
Beautiful boots and fantastic service, thank you
The boots I ordered were lovely but not comfortable. I was absolutely horrified that I had to pay £11 to pay postage to return them.
I shall never order from you again!
Love them. so comfy and look smart too!
Gabor shoes have been my favourite shoes for many years. They are extremely comfortable as well as being sylish.
Love these daps. Intact it’s the 3rd purchase of your trainers. So comfortable as I have a slightly wider foot. I love that you can just pop them on without doing the laces, just zip them up and off you go. Have lots of comments when I wear them.
I always find Gabor shoes extremely comfortable, almost like wearing a pair of slippers. I was a little wary of buying my last pair on-line as with shoes I feel that you should try before you buy but I needn't have worried.
I ordered a new pair of shoes as the previous pair in the same style are looking a little worn although they are still serviceable. I had been so pleased with the fit and comfort of the shoes that I ordered an identical pair. They arrived very quickly so I am both pleased with the shoes and the online service. I used the online service as I have small feet and often stores do not hold stock in my shoe size.
I know that the sizing at Gabor is perfect for my wide dancers feet and trust that every pair I buy will be stylish and comfortable.
Fantastic service!!
Delited with my boots and service of online Gabor purchase.
Very comfortable shoes, exactly what you would expect from Gabor.
Very pleased with these shoes. Good fit, comfortable and ideal for the winter as a casual shoe
Quick delivery. Lovely shoes. Thank you.
Very stylish and comfortable Good quality
I never send Gabor shoes to the charity shop as they are always worn - not to destruction, they are too well made for that - but until they are just too unsellable!
I've tried to avoid buying shoes online as my feet require just the right kind of fit and support to avoid pain, and I was convinced I would be receiving and returning parcels for weeks. But my Gabor boots came promptly and fitted perfectly first time. Supportive, comfortable, well crafted.
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,493 reviews