Gabor Shoes Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy

"Really nice boots . Perfect fit , lovely smooth leather . Delivery also speedy ."
Joanne Mallaby
"Very good prompt delivery and service"
Susan Morrison
"I’ve had several pairs of Gabor shoes and I have always found them wonderful. However, I never been able to stand wearing anything between my toes but decided to try these sandals because the bit that goes between the toes isn’t a hard plastic lump! They are so comfortable! I have worn them constantly and absolutely love them. Thank you."
How would you rate our website?
"I've ordered 2 pairs of boots and one of them wasn't the right size for me, which is fine, I asked to return one of the pairs. However, the thing that let me down is after spending £280 the company asked me to pay the return shipping which was £11. I mean, most companies that sell expensive items would often include a prepaid label, not asking their customers to pay the return shipping by themselves!"
Thank you for your review.

We offer a free postal service, but we do ask customers to cover the cost of returns. You can take back to a Charles Clinkard store at no cost if you have one near to you.

However, with regards to posting, many customers do order more than one pair for fit and will return the items that they do not wish to keep. For this reason on our website there is a Collect+ link where you can buy a label for £4.49 which covers up to 10 kilo, so several items can be returned for this one low cost.

We do hope that this will not put you off ordering in the future, we do review our policies regularly so will add your comments.

With regards,

Janice Ruddock
Customer services.
How would you rate our website?
"good fit, and good quality materials used to a high standard."
How would you rate our website?
"So far they seem very comfortable, I suffer from post morton neuroma surgery pain in my right foot so it has been great to be able to buy wider fit for my painful foot. The trainers have a leather insole which is great except my feet slip slightly especially the heels but I suspect that is slightly normal to some degree when you wear slightly oversized shoes."
How would you rate our website?
"A cute pair of suede ankle boots that are also so comfortable as expected from Gabor"
How would you rate our website?
"Very please with everything"
How would you rate our website?
"Your shoes just fit me perfectly and it is like wearing a pair of slippers."
How would you rate our website?
"I ordered a pair of long black leather boots and they arrived the next day. I didn't pay for them until I was happy with them and what is more, they were post free. A very easy happy purchase and the leather is like silk. Love them."
"Thank you"
How would you rate our website?
"Received my order within 36 hours of ordering"
How would you rate our website?
"It had the boots I liked in my size!"
How would you rate our website?
"Good service boots arrived on time.However boots scuffed in box and also to narrow so sending them back."
Hello,

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry the boots arrived scuffed and have forwarded an email via your order with regards to that.

We look forward to receiving your boots and issuing a refund.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
How would you rate our website?
"This is exact copy of previous pair which I have been very happy with for past ? Years."
How would you rate our website?
"Prompt delivery service. Love my boots, wanted a flat walking but fashionable styled lace up boot. Went up a half side to allow for thicker socks. Very comfy from the start."
How would you rate our website?
"Love them Always choose them"
How would you rate our website?
"I am very happy. with my purchase. It arrived on time and the shoes fits perfectly. They are very comfortable and elegant at the same time"
How would you rate our website?
"Disappointed with having to pay nearly £5.00 to return shoes that were too narrow, different from a black pair I own with a very similar design."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

We ask all of our customers to fill out reviews - to ensure our reviews are accurate and true reflection of the customer experience we provide.

We offer free standard delivery with no minimum spend and ask customers to pay towards the returns, we appreciate your feedback and will of course review this in the future.

If further assistance is required do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Nicola-Customer Services
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent shoes.ordering very easy and delivery first class. Xx"
"Loved my grey suede boots. Good quality and reasonable price. Medium fit was still tight on the upper leg. You could be just a little more generous on calf widths."
How would you rate our website?
"Excellent speedy service. Delighted with product."
How would you rate our website?
"I ordered a half size bigger as reviews said the boots come up small. Re-ordered my size the boots are a perfect fit."
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 4,071 reviews