Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Just great shoes! Comfortable, reliable, fashionable and lasting!
The most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Can use as smart casual - simple and stylish. Look nice with trousers or skirt. I've had about 6 pairs of these in different colours so impressed I am by them.
I always choose Gabor boots in winter & particularly like the nubuck ones. Last year I left it too late they were sold out everywhere, I bought early this winter.
Lovely comfortable ankle boot, great to smarten up a winter outfit without a full boot. Easy to wear and walk in, my second pair of the same boot- I wore the others out after four years.
Easy to order, despatched & arrived quickly.
Great fit, lovely soft leather great service
Excellent service
Thrilled! They look great, love the colour and style. They are even comfortable!
The boots I bought are fantastic. The softest leather, beautifully comfortable - like slipping on a pair of gloves! Had a query about size so telephoned customer service prior to ordering - lovely lady I spoke to couldn’t have been more helpful - will definitely be my first stop next time I want new shoes or boots!
I have always loved Gabor shoes and these recent ones are very comfortable
Perfect fit, very comfy and pretty pair of shoes, exactly what I wanted. I live in Asia and I received my parcel 10 days after my order which is a very decent time frame. This is my 5th pair from Gabor and I have never been disappointed. Before Covid I used to attend a lot of trade fairs with long hours standing and walking and the only shoes that allowed me to spend the day without pain are Gabor.
Beautiful boots perfect fit very good service
Gabor Shoes are always great quality and must importantly a good fit.

But sadly if you order shoes online and
they are not suitable there isn’t a pre-paid return label. I ordered three pairs of boots but needed to send them back. The cost to return them was £19 because I needed to insure them for £300. This was the cheapest courier service I could find. So I won’t be ordering from your website again.
I admired a pair of shoes my sister was wearing and she told me they were from Gabor Shoes who she orders from regularly. She said shoe sizing was very consistent, so I ordered a pair for myself. The on-line ordering process was simple and the shoes arrived very quickly. I am very pleased with the shoes themselves, they are very good quality and fit beautifully. From first experience I would recommend this company.
Very quick delivery and customer service. The ankle boots are very comfortable and stylish, so very pleased with my recent purchase. True to size.
Great shoes , very comfortable and super quick service , no complaints whatsoever!
My rating is not about the two pairs of boot I bought which were lovely, more the disappointment of having to pay the postage to return the third pair(((
I have emailed you 2 days ago about my order experience & about returning the boots. I’ve not heard from you
Good quality at the right price
Love my new gabor shoes. I have other styles of gabor shoes and they all are comfortable to wear and beautiful to look at. The deep purple/blue color is these shoes is stunning!
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,464 reviews