Gabor Shoes Reviews

Joan Forbes
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 17th April 2022
Manorama Gadde
F Dale
Stylish and comfortable. I have wide feet and often find it takes a couple of weeks to be able to wear a new pair of shoes all day. Put these sandals on for work straight away and day long comfort. Got some compliments. Well done Gabor!
Posted 1 hour ago
Very disappointing that these arrived too late, due to dpd awful service. But more disappointed that I had to pay £8!!!! to send them back. £8- I won’t use you again
Great service great shoes
Not enough large sizes am waiting for email when trainers in stock again in a colour other than white. But love the Lanzerote sandals but not much choice of colours in size 8, I have been getting them for years!
This is the 3rd pair of these sandals that I've bought. They are a wardrobe staple. 'Smart casual' enough for the office in the summer. Very comfortable, with a wide enough fit & they look good with everything.
My queries were dealt with promptly . First class communication and response.
Love them. Classy, stylish and comfortable
Very good service!
The best shoes. Fit very well
The most comfortable shoes, have purchased the sandals over many years.
Professional
Great customer service. I was about to call the customer service when I noticed that I was missing a refund. But instead they called me to let me know they have noticed a problem with my refund. I've never had that with any other company. Very impressed!! Definitely recommend from service point of view. The shoe itself is a little tight in the front, I'm hopping it'll stretch a little with time. Other then that it's is very good quality and comfortable. Thank you!
Expensive but always look great.
Shoes are lovely and ready to wear ..comfort wise. Only issue I have is ordering a few pairs for choice having to pay for returns.
Excellent service on time & very pleased with the shoes
Extremely comfortable sandals. I always look at Gabor shoes and sandals when I want a new comfortable and stylish pair of shoes or sandals.
You have a very efficient service, thank you. I love Gabor shoes, the wide fit suits my feet, worth every penny!
Lovely shoes
I love Gabor shoes, having wide feet their Gabor G are perfect for me. These look so smart even though they are a casual shoe/trainer. Good service.
My sandals were sent from Charles Clinkard. A sticker inside one indicated that they had been marked down from the original price but I was charged the full price. The sandals had clearly been worn/tried on carelessly and the soles were dirty. I managed to get a postage-paid label and returned them. I would have given a 'poor rating' if the review was solely concerned with the supplier.
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 8,279 reviews