Gabor Shoes Reviews

joanne mallaby
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 14th July 2018
Susan Morrison
More Photos & Videos
May not always be the most fashionable shoes, but certainly comfortable!
Unfortunately website didn’t work properly when I tried to order shoes. No message to say my payment had been processed, just a notice saying there was a problem with the payment. No email confirmation of my order so visited cCharles Clinkard website to order them - not realising that they supplied orders from both websites. In the event I ended up with two identical pairs. I have sent one back but now have to wait for the refund.
Posted 24 seconds ago
Absolutely excellent Customer Service & wonderful sandals. I always buy Gabor comfort platform heeled sandals because they are trendy modern and very comfortable.
Excellent service and prompt reply to enquires.
Having sensitive feet due to osteoarthritis I have to have comfortable shoes, but I also want to look stylish - Gabor fits the bill on both counts. Their shoes often have a cushioned sole, they are overall a good fit, and best of all they have the styles and colours I like. Well done Gabor!
Have bought Gabor shoes for many years and always been very happy with them and good quality and wear well.
Easy online ordering, helpful customer care, efficient delivery. Great! Thank you.
Good quality and comfortable.
The shoes I bought seem to be very good quality. They are smart, comfortable and a good fit. The ordering process was straightforward and the shoes arrived in a reasonable time. I was kept up to date as to when the order was received, processed and when the shoes were dispatched.
Great shoes and very quick
Delivery Excellent service
I’ve made the order and received an email saying that the item is out of stock. I’ve order the same shoes from another website and two days later received an email from Gabor informing me that my order is in the way. I’ve kept the shoes only because the return was not free.
Great service, lovely tan sandals, stylish and comfortable. However I would like a little more variation in styles, as some are not quite as elegant as these sandals.
Great quality and long lasting shoes. Good delivery service.
Absolutely beautiful sandles, I’ve also got the same ones in gold, gorgeous looking and perfect fit. Very happy with Gabor shoes quality. And I’d rather pay more to get perfection comfort , and great quality. Thank you.
Always good quality and a good fit.
Good fit and quick delivery
Modern style. Well made. Very comfortable. I have always been very pleased with them.
Absolutely love Gabor shoes; they never disappoint. No sore feet or pressure points. Don’t buy any other make.
I love Gabor shoes because they make half sizes and the quality is well worth the price
Fast delivery, Gabor are fantastic shoes, always fit.
Stylish sandals and so comfy
Not overpriced