Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Boots were really comfortable and stylish
Comfortable, stylish shoes
Lovely boots but unfortunately I had to return them. I read all the reviews about sizing and quality and went for slim fit which were fine if wearing with tights but skinny jeans or a reasonably thin leggings then became to uncomfortable at the ankles. The delivery and speed of my refund was very good.
Lovely slim fitting boots, no gapping at the ankle or top
A present I hope that she likes them!
Boots ordered easily through site and delivered promptly.
Great service
Arrived fast, shoes comfortable and true to size, slightly hard on soles to wear, but easily solved by using soft insoles
Very disappointed that the two pairs of size 9 shoes I ordered were far too tight. I have other Gabor shoes in size 9 which fit perfectly. I will be wasting two lots of postage and this particular shoe isn’t available in a bigger size. Unable to find anything nearly as nice.
Fiona Hargreaves
Very happy with boots, because of lock down haven’t been able to wear boots yet.
Excellent ankle boots. Size perfect and extremely comfortable! This is my 3rd pair.
I do not usually buy shoes online because there is always something not quite right. I was expecting to return these, but to my surprise, the boots fit perfect. I'm a 5.5 in shoes but usually need a little more room with boots. So I bought a 6 which fit right for me.
Gabor Shoes 4 star review on 24th November 2020
Beautiful boots that are a perfect fit. Ordered over the internet with great success.
It took me ages to find these shoes. I wanted something practical and comfortable as I walk and cycle everywhere.
I love the fact that they are made in Slovekia and I love the colour. They are indeed comfortable, although a bit rigid as they're new. What I am not so keen on is the sole... there's no real bounce in it, it seems to be a hard plastic. It may sound silly to say but they are quite loud!
Well made, look great, just too narrow. I need wider fitting unfortunately
Although I didn’t keep the boots that I ordered, ordering and return was very quick and easy.
Attractive suede ankle boots. I was expecting more comfort, as in previous Gabor shoes. They were described as wide fitting, but I found them to be average to slim fit. A little disappointed, as I expected more for the price I paid.
First contact with customer service by telephone but was not especially helpful.
The second lady(?Alison) was an excellent advisor & is an outstanding ambassador for your business. She took time to call me & explain the stock situation and also subscribed me to email alert as I had been unable to do this ....not sure why it wouldn’t allow me.
The knee length boots were lovely. Very soft leather. I ordered a size 4 and 4.5. The 4 were a snug fit so had the 4.5 which were perfect.
The only downside was you had to pay to return any items by post.
Great product, exactly what I needed to order for Xmas, but I clicked through Topcashback to get some rebate due to the high cost and Gabor have not confirmed it so I feel rather conned
Very good as usual