Gabor Shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gabor Shoes
Read Gabor Shoes Reviews

sales@clinkard.co.uk

Tell us how Gabor Shoes made you happy
Ordered pair of sandals,then got e mail to say dispatched ,then got phone call to say they were out of stock

Thankyou for your review.

On checking the order we had dispatched the shoes ready to go however after inspecting them closely we noted the colour was incorrect and we no longer held the stock of the one which had been ordered.

Our Customer Services Team contacted you as soon as possible to advise and we would like to apologise for the confusion this may have caused.

If further assistance is required do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
I’ve made the order and received an email saying that the item is out of stock. I’ve order the same shoes from another website and two days later received an email from Gabor informing me that my order is in the way. I’ve kept the shoes only because the return was not free.

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard delivery however do ask for returns to be paid for by the customer, other companies or online retailers will have different procedures in place for their customers.

We hope the item you ordered is suitable however you do have up to 365 days into which to return as long as the item is unworn, in good condition and with the original box.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Services
I phoned you 5 mins after ordering something to ask you to cancel the order.
The lady was lovely and said it was all cancelled... then they arrived on my door step and I’m still waiting for the refund

Thankyou for your review.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and can see your order was refunded to your Paypal in June.

If further assistance is required do not hesitate to contact us,

Nicola-Customer Services
Still waiting for the shoes. Not arrived yet 7 days after supposed delivery date.
Why would I recommend Gabor to anyone.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry for the delay with your parcel, the initial order was misplaced by the courier.

We can confirm our Customer Services Team arranged a replacement pair to be sent with an alternative service and we can now see these have now been received,

We hope they are just what you were looking for and do not hesitate to contact us further,

Nicola-Customer Services
I ordered size 6 but received size 6 1/2 . When I complained I was asked to return them but have heard nothing since. My email asking what is happening received no response.

Thankyou for your review.

I would like to sinceely apologise for the delay in the response to your query.

Our Customer Services Team have emailed you today with further information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Nicola-Customer Services
We paid for next day delivery and we’re billed only to be told by the courier we wouldn’t get next day, or the following day or the day after that. After ordering on Thursday we received them on Monday! Already requested via the online portal a refund and as yet I’ve had no response. Thanks...
Hello

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry you never received an update regarding your order, we have tried to locate the original contact however have been unsuccessful.

On speaking with DPD, they advised they were inundated with deliveries on that day and were unable to complete the delivery for you.

We have issued a refund of the Next Day charge which will show back on the original card used at point of dispatch.

We hope this information is helpful.

I re-ordered the
Fantastic Ladies Casual Sports Trainers
£125.00
Code: 1012650
In late December 2019.
My previous pair had been refunded as a faulty product and were then out of stock so couldn’t be exchanged.
I now live in Japan and ordered them whilst back in the U.K. at Christmas time. They are a lovely shoe and I was expecting better quality given that Gabor were still selling them, but exactly the same thing has happened after only about 20 times of wearing. I’m now stuck in Japan due to COvid19 and cannot get back to the U.K. to return them again.
I’m very disappointed. I buy a lot of Gabor footwear and really value the quality and comfort but this style needs removing from your website if you can’t get the product right with the supplier as it will damage your reputation. Sorry
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you have had a problem with this shoe.

Most reviews are 5 star so we do not know why on this occasion you are having a problem and we are disappointed to hear that you are.

I have added notes to your order that you may return these when you return. We will be happy to wait until it is a suitable time for you to return them to us for inspection.

I hope that this helps.

Janice - customer services
I purchased my shoes online on 24th April and haven’t received them yet.
My reference code doesn’t work on the tracking systems either.
I sent an email to request information as to where my delivery is at.
Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately at this time with the Covid 19 problem there have been some delays.

I can see from the tracking that your order has since been delivered and hope that everything is ok.

with Kind regards,

Janice - customer services

Janice Ruddock - customer services
Used a discount code but I was charged a full price. Contacted a customer service team but they haven't replied to me. Can someone get back to me as soon as possible?
Thank you for your review.

Please can you call us on 0345 241 7742 or email sales@clinkard so that we can look into this for you.

Your order number is 1952024. Please quote this when you call.

Janice Ruddock - customer services
Wear nothing but Gabor shoes and sandals. Was absolutely gobsmacked to receive a pair of sandals which had been worn and returned. The Gabor sign on one of the sandals was completely worn off. The sole on one was filthy. I loved the sandals but had to return them due to the state they were in. I am shocked that they were sent out in that state. Also the box they came in was nearly flattened.
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry you were unhappy with your purchase. We have a rigorous quality check procedure in place so I am surprised to hear this about your experience, I hope you will accept my sincere apologies for this.

I will flag this with our dispatch team and in particular the staff member involved - I hope this does not put you off shopping with us in future.

Rosie, Customer Services
Your GIGI shoes Pacific suede is not blue or even dark blue. When the first box arrived, I phoned you thinking someone had put the black ones in the wrong box. So I ordered a second pair in Pacific suede. These arrived today and are definitely black in daylight or artificial light. Now I have to pay 2 lots of postage to return them.

Thankyou for your review.

The Pacific Suede colour in this style is a very dark shade, this is down to the cut of the materials used and we are genuinely sorry you found this item unsuitable.

We have sent an email regarding your return and we hope this will restore your faith in www.gaborshoes.co.uk.

Nicola Waller
Customer Services
Shoes are not even the same! Left shoe has different number and it is not only that. Left shoe was damaged or worn out as the top of the shoe didn't look good at all. They looked like a second hand. Never will order again from this web site. Very disappointed.
Thank you for your review.

We would like to thoroughly apologise you received your shoes in a poor condition.

We employ a rigorous quality check procedure in our dispatch area and we would like to apologise that on this occasion it seems your order has been missed. We will investigate this internally to how this has occurred.

We have messaged you privately regarding this to gain further information and look forward to speaking with you.

Nicola Waller-Customer Services
The zips on the trainer shoe wouldn’t pull up. They were extremely stiff but also my arch seemed too high for them to cover, although I haven’t had this problem before. I love Gabour shoes so this won’t stop me buying more as they are so comfy but I’m particularly disappointed because I now need to go out to the post office and PAY to return them!! I will buy them via John Lewis as they pay for returns.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry the zips are not functioning on your Gabor trainers.

We have contacted you via your order with regards to the returns and we look forward to hearing from you.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
Ordered what was the third pair of the same shoes, both shoes had dimples on the side. Very disappointed. The box they came in was bashed and torn, looked like these shoes had been returned before.

Thank you for your review.

We are disappointed to hear your shoes were not of the high standard you would expect.

We do source items from both our warehouse and our stores, where they may have been on display or tried on. However, this should not affect the quality of the product and items which are not of a high standard should not be sent out.

We can see you have returned your order to our Customer Services Team.

We would like to apologise thoroughly for this and hope we can restore your faith in shopping online with ourselves in the future.

Kind Regards,

Nicola Waller
Customer Services
The shoes I received had been tried on several times or worn, they were scuffed and the soles were marked, (apparently they were sent from the warehouse without being checked - ref: email from Nicole at Clinkard). These are expensive shoes and I think for those shoes to have been sent to me was disgraceful, who wants to pay £85.00 to receive shoes that other people have worn?

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry for the quality of the item received, items are sourced from our warehouse and stores, they may have been tried on or on a display however any quality issues should certainly have been raised and we are disappointed this pair were sent.

We have ensured this has been investigated with the teams involved in taking care of your order and we are genuinely sorry for any inconvenience.

As per our email reply, a refund has been issued,

We hope you will return in the future and please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
Delivery service very poor - Royal Mail tracking service slow and not up to date. Christmas present for my wife delivered on 27th December! She’s not pleased with me.
Thank you for your review.

Our guaranteed delivery for Christmas ended on the 19th of December and your order was placed on the 20th. Although your order was processed for dispatch on the 21st therefore showing you the tracking number, this was the weekend and not picked up by Royal Mail until the 23rd.

With the free delivery service that we offer, we allow up to 5 working days to dispatch so your order went out quickly. We do have a next day service for £5.99 but this was not chosen.

We are sorry to hear that your order was not delivered in time for Christmas, and hope that your wife was pleased with the item that she received once it arrived.

Customer services
Still waiting for my boots when a date you gave me was the 17th December ive contacted my delivery and they said they havrent received them yet not vey happy at all.
Thank you for your review.

I can see from your order that this was dispatched from here on the 15th December and should have been with you by the 16th/17th. Unfortunately the item has somehow not been scanned and is missing in transit.

I can see from the notes on your order that we have for this reason sent out a second order today and this should be delivered to you the next working day.

We apologise sincerely for your inconvenience and thank you for the opportunity to correct this for you.

Customer services
I have only received one pair of the boots I've ordered as yet, but the ones I did receive were not fit for purpose. The sole was literally hanging off one of the boots, and the other the sole was loose. The two pairs got separated and one was sent as requested to a collect plus point, but the other one was sent by Royal Mail. So as I work full time, I am not sure when I will get time to collect! So poor delivery arrangements and no quality control. It was a total waste of time shopping for Gabor boots with Charles Clinkard.

Thankyou for your review.

Firstly we would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused during the process of your order.

Your order should have been posted together in one package however due to an error in dispatch one product was not sent. As we are unable to use the Collectplus label twice we arranged to send the missing pair to your home address.

With regards to the Gabor Dakota, items are sourced from our warehouse as well as stores. They may have been tried on or on display however there should be no signs of wear and the quality of the item should of course be up to the highest standard.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. we do operate rigorous checks during dispatch and its very disappointing this occurred.

We have contacted you seperately regarding this concern and hope we can restore some faith in shopping with us for your Gabor purchases.

Nicola-Customer Services
Box arrived looking used. Shoes had some white stuff on it ( small piece of plastic?). Had to pay for the return.
Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that the box was damaged upon arrival. It is there to protect the shoes and can get damaged, but we can change to a plain box if it was damaged before posting, I am sorry if this was not done.

With regard to the return of the shoes, I can see that they were returned as too large. We do deliver free of charge and ask customers to cover postage back or take to a Charles Clinkard store where they can arrange a refund of your order.

I apologise for any disappointment with the box and hope that this will not put you off shopping with us in the future.

Kind regards.

Customer services
Shoes were second hand / worn before and was sent in dirty broken box . Very disappointed.
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry that you felt that the shoes were second hand. We do not sell second hand items, however the shoes may have been tried on in store, or returned by someone who had ordered two sizes for fit and returned one to us.

All items should be quality checked before sending out to ensure that the boots are in a perfect condition and we apologise that on this occasion this may not have happened.

We do hope that you will shop with us again in the future and we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards