Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Sadly Awful 😢 first of all i wear size 38 or
8 usa size and all 3 sandals were huge 40
Unable to communicate with anybody at all via email, text or phone then without my knowledge or approval charge $50.00
When I order said free shipping. I URGENTLY NEED HELP TO SEND SANDALS BACK PLEASE, PLEASE
I odered a pair of boots for Christmas for my better half.
Unfortunately I got the wrong size and she didn't like the style much either.
In a shop what would you do? Look at a few more pairs, footwear can be a choosy item.
I asked if they could send me some pairs (lockdown has closed the shops) but Computer says No.
Kind of makes sense as these are around £100 each, so I suggested one of each boot; but the computer says No.
After 5 emails and one telephone call I am calling it a day. I'll get a refund and be done with it all.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry the style and size were unsuitable.

We are unable to send out items without a payment however you are welcome to place an order for multiple styles and we can then send these. You can then return the pairs which are not right.

With 365 days to return the items, you have the reassurance you will still receive a refund as long as the items ar eunworn and with the original packaging.

Nicola-Customer Services
No where on your site does it say that sizing is not US sizing! They were 3 sizes too big - returns are very difficult and expensive!! I will never order from you again!

Thankyou for your review.

We are Charles Clinkard and have the licence to operate www.gaborshoes.co.uk which is a UK domain

The sizes lsited on the website are UK and we also include a handy conversion tool underneath the style to help our customers to see the EU and USA comparisons.

You can also read our latest updates here:

We are sorry to hear the styles ordered were unsuitable and you have 365 days to return an item.

If we can offer further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola
The returns are a nightmare
I’m stuck with 2 pairs that don’t fit
I’ve sent countless emails about store returns within the USA and no one has responded!!

Thankyou for your review

We have searched for your email regarding returns and have not been able to locate this, we have sent you an email about how to return an item via your order however more information is also included below and on our website.

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you are more than welcome to return it to us within 365 days of delivery. This is as long as the product has not been worn outside, and is still in the original condition. We do expect items to be returned with the original box and packaging.

We can offer refunds or exchanges on UK orders for products that are unsuitable and are within the 365 days.

We do not pay the postage costs of returns.

The address to return to is:- Customer Services, Charles Clinkard, Eveline House, Cannon Park Way, Middlesbrough,United Kingdom TS1 5JU.

I hope this will answer your query and do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Services
I have not yet received my Gabor boots, when were they posted to me.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry the items not yet arrived

We have contacted you with further information

Niocla-Customer Services
Boots came with right boot marked at the front and leg stretched out obviously been on display or something and I had to pay £6.50 for return. Why should I pay for a return when the product was sent out in such poor condition explain this on the returns form but didn’t reimburse the postage. Will never order from Gabor again.

Thankyou for your review.

Items are sourced from our stores as well as the warehouse, we are very disappointed this pair arrived in a poor condition.

Any queries with quality should have been raised before these were sent and we are sorry this happened.

We have contacted you seperately regarding this and hope to resolve your faith in shopping online with ourselves.

Nicola-Customer Services
Terrible, received someone else’s order and won’t resend correct item u til this is returned and I still pay for P&P
Appalling service due to my work I haven’t had time to return incorrect item yet, I wouldn’t recommend buying online

Thankyou for your review.

Firstly please accept our sincere apologies for the error which occurred during the processing of your order. Items are checked prior to sending and its very disappointed the wrong pair of boots were sent to you

As the item is now on its way back to us, we have sent you further details today and have also refunded the gift wrap service which you paid for as goodwill.

Please be assured your comments have been passed to the team taking care of the order and we hope you will give us the opportunity to restore your faith in shopping with us.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Nicola-Customer Services
The boots I ordered were lovely but not comfortable. I was absolutely horrified that I had to pay £11 to pay postage to return them.
I shall never order from you again!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear the style chosen was not suitable, and hope you find an alternative style you like within our range.

We offer a free standard UK delivery with no minimum spend. However, we do ask the customer to pay the returns cost.
Returns can be taken into a Charles Clinkard store or returned to our Head Office. We do recommend a tracked service, however it is up to the customer to return whichever method is convenient. We do offer a Collect Plus label through the returns section of our website, which is £4.49 for up to 10kg of returns, which can be suitable for those returning multiple or heavier items.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our returns policy and will ensure your comments are passed over to the relevant department.

Nicola-Customer Services
I was sent the wrong colour boots. Initially I thought customer services were good, when I phoned they said they would send a free returns label and send out the correct boots. However, nothing has been emailed and no one has bothered to respond to my email.

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry the label has not arrived with you.

Our Customer Services Team have contacted you with further details regarding this

If there are any further queries please let us know.

Nicola-Customer Services
Unfortunately the boots sent had already been worn. This meant that I had contact customer services and take time to go to Post Office to return them.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear the item you received was in poor condition. As you suggested, you have returned them to us and a refund has been issued at your request.

Please be assured we have investigated this with our warehouse to make certain it does not happen in future.

I hope you will accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

Rosie, Customer Services.
Expensive to return, had to drive miles to return to store. I will not purchase online again.

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard UK delivery however do ask for returns to be paid for, this is included in our terms and conditions when placing the order.

If your new shoes are not a suitable fit, or you’ve simply changed your mind, you have up to 365 days to return them to us.

Please return your item to us, with proof of purchase, and we’ll be happy to offer a full refund or exchange.

All we ask is that you send them back in unused condition. Returned products must be undamaged and intact - including any labels and protective materials - and be accompanied with all original packaging.

There are 3 ways for you to return your shoes to us:
Postal Returns

Pack up the shoes carefully in their original box and a secure outer wrapper where possible.

Please send them back clearly addressed to:

Customer Services
Charles Clinkard
Eveline House
Cannon Park Way
Middlesbrough
TS1 5JU

We strongly recommend using a tracked service to return items to us if you are in the U.K. If the products are being returned from outside of the U.K. we suggest a courier service such as FedEx.

We ask that our customers cover the cost of returning any unwanted products to us.

Please ensure that your name and address are clearly visible on the return so that we know who has returned the items and please specify whether you require a refund or an exchange.
Returns via CollectPlus

Simply click here to find your nearest CollectPlus drop off location and also to purchase and print off your returns label online.

Please be aware that we do not cover the cost of returning items to Gabor Shoes

If you have any queries regarding something returned via CollectPlus, contact them directly on 01923 601616.

Please note CollectPlus and Gabor Shoes cannot take responsibility for something improperly packaged that gets lost or damaged in transit, so please take care when choosing how to send your item.

Return to store

Call in to your nearest Charles Clinkard store with your items and proof of purchase.

We are sorry to hear your comments and will ensure they are passed onto the relevant department

We hope you will reconsider ordering in the future.

Nicola-Customer Services
Very disappointed. Loved the shoes but they were NOT wide fitting as they were supposed to be so rather a waste of time.
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear the shoes were unsuitable. As size is individual and each style is unique there is no guarantee an item will fit.

This style is a UK D fitting, which is a wide fit in Gabor.

Gabor do manufacture an extra wide fit which is D+.

We hope you find an alternative style which is suitable within our range.

If you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

With regards,

Nicola-Customer Services
I placed an order online which was approved by my card company but rejected by your Sage Pay. Tried again with same result. No email from you. Tried again a few hours later using a different card with the same result. However I did then get an order acknowledgement and then a delivery. Days later I was advised of a second delivery having not had an order acknowledgement). So the order which was twice rejected has been filled twice.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry you encountered technical issues via our website, we are actively looking into this concern and hope to have this resolved soon.

If you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us

Nicola-Customer Service
Very disappointed not the quality I expected from Gabor. Package extremely poor I know they in sale obviously been worn and would say more than once, heels very bad as also soles. Have returned waiting for refund. My first experience of purchasing Gabor as I had been recommended by a friend, If I make another purchase Sale or not I would expect better quality and service. Yours sincerely JE Stoner
Thank you for your review. We have not yet recieved your order back but I have added notes to check the condition when they are returned.

We apologise sincerely if they look worn, all items should be checked for quality before dispatched to check that they are a suitable quality to send out.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Janice - customer services.
When I placed the order I didn’t think it had gone through so I was quite surprised to get an e -mail the next day. That was fine I liked the shoes. Wish I had done my homework on your returns policy. What company today doesn’t do a free return. There is no way I would of shopped with you if I had realised. It cost £11 to return these shoes so I was at a loss. I will never order from you again or buy your brand. I have your brand in my cupboard there lovely shoes but there will be no more. As the world is changing to internet shopping I suggest you change your returns policy there are plenty of people like me will shop else where. What a shame you value your profits before customers.
Goodbye
Thank you for your review.

We do deliver free of charge and ask customers to cover the cost of return or take an item back to a Charles Clinkard store. We do have a link on our website to Collect + which is £4.49 and covers up to 10 kilo of returns.

We also allow up to 365 for unworn items to be returned for full refund.

The £11 may have been for a premium signed for next day service by Royal Mail, most people pay aproximately £3 for a tracked service to return, you do not need to use a next day service.

We do take customer comments seriously and will pass your comments on.

Kind regards,

Janice - cusotmer services.
After ordering a pair of shoes , I had to make several calls to enquire about my order and when it finally arrived about five weeks later on opening the box I found i had two shoes of different sizes! WILL NOT BE ORDERING AGAIN.

Thankyou for your review.

We have looked into your order which was palced on the 31st July 2020 on our standard delivery service which is dispatched within 5-6 working days.

The item was sent on the 4th August 202 and shows arrival on the 5th August 2020 with the courier DPD.

We have been unable to locate any contact from yourself and are genuinely sorry you received odd sized shoes.

We have emailed you privately to gain further information and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Nicola-Customer Services
I have no problem with the quality of Gabor shoes however on two occasions I have had to return my purchases and postage has cost me over ten pounds. In future I shall do my online shopping with companies who have a free return policy.

We offer a free standard UK delivery with spends over £30.00

However, we do ask the customer to pay the returns cost.

Nicola-Customer Services
Wore my sandals twice and they are already broken - really disappointing as I had such a high opinion of your products

Thankyou for your review.

We are sorry your sandals have snapped

We have sent you an email regarding this and look forward to hearing from you.

Nicola-Customer Services
Ordered pair of sandals,then got e mail to say dispatched ,then got phone call to say they were out of stock

Thankyou for your review.

On checking the order we had dispatched the shoes ready to go however after inspecting them closely we noted the colour was incorrect and we no longer held the stock of the one which had been ordered.

Our Customer Services Team contacted you as soon as possible to advise and we would like to apologise for the confusion this may have caused.

If further assistance is required do not hesitate to contact us.

Nicola-Customer Services
I’ve made the order and received an email saying that the item is out of stock. I’ve order the same shoes from another website and two days later received an email from Gabor informing me that my order is in the way. I’ve kept the shoes only because the return was not free.

Thankyou for your review.

We offer free standard delivery however do ask for returns to be paid for by the customer, other companies or online retailers will have different procedures in place for their customers.

We hope the item you ordered is suitable however you do have up to 365 days into which to return as long as the item is unworn, in good condition and with the original box.

If we can offer further assistance do not hesitate to contact us

Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,778 reviews